Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra Motivation-5 Loops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Well I already created the Journal in advance because i feel like it Tongue.

I haven't bought the sub yet as I am still few bucks short but I am sure I will manage it.

Before that I will write a little bit of review of DMSI 3.2.

The most important issue that DMSI resolved was Anxiety issues and Depression Issues.

I think DMSI bought me at a level where I seriously not affected by anything that could make me depressed or give anxiety. So I do feel sad and worry sometime but they are not so strong that to make my emotional state worse...

Before Motivation was just based on fear..I was motivated by fear. But after using DMSI
I feel that I am not gonna rely on fear.Instead I will have to rely on my passion. SO i think UMOP will be perfect.

Cause tbh I am dying to be productive. I have a to-do list but Idk where should I bring that drive to complete those task. Even if I do it my subconscious doesn't support me. Sometimes it does but most of the time it doesn't.

Also Idk if I am experiencing the TID effects cause I feel this weird cold-type in my whole body as if some enegy path is being force to open up...So that I get grounded. been feeling it for past 2 days even my stomach hurts a bit and having a weird feeling in my head.

I am still going to my doctor for my Mental Fatigue problem and I think I am getting better.
Are you going to have a break...35 days break?

I think doing this sub is a good choice. It'll be the most advanced so far and hopefully we both can execute it.
(08-12-2018, 08:00 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you going to have a break...35 days break?

I think doing this sub is a good choice. It'll be the most advanced so far and hopefully we both can execute it.

I have been off DMSI since August 1st

If I manage to buy it soon then I might be tempted to give it a try. Idk I cant promise. Tongue.

I might expose my dad to it for 4 days to see how he reacts or my bro.. Will be fun
Jake,

I tried replying to your PM, but your messages are full. Note: when you delete messages, also delete them in your trash bin. I noticed the number of messages I had was the same right after deleting them, but deleting the trash bin messages removed them.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Zane,

This inspires me, as I too want to be productive. I'll look for your posts here.

EDIT: I want to be productive vs. listening to the fear-based motivations I've used all my life
Starting to wonder if Procrastination module 2as working in DMSI but I wasn't aware because I kinda used to push myself at little bit to do certain tasks... But ever since I am off DMSI I have been lying in my bed and sleeping and surfing internet doing nothing... WTF? Is happening..

I do remember DMSI does not have motivation module.. So maybe Procrastination module was working a little bit but since motivation wasn't there I didn't do that much as I should have done
Do the old fashion way, willpower..
(08-12-2018, 10:28 PM)Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]Do the old fashion way, willpower..

Tbh I sometimes wonder if such a thing even exist. Ok using willpower or forcing urself doing for few days is OK... But what happens if ur subconscious doesn't want to change so u can't use will power ur whole life? It's gonna be exhausting...

Do you know there were few habits of mine which I tried to get rid of for years using willpower but I was exhausted.. Yet will subs.. It became easier to resist and I used every little conscious effort..

I don't think willpower exist.. I would Term it more as Conscious effort.. Just like u try pushing a box and u have to use more force at first but once it's start moving it requires little effort... But what if the box never moves or is so heavy-that u have to keep using that same about of force every sec...
(08-12-2018, 06:25 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Well I already created the Journal in advance because i feel like it Tongue.

I haven't bought the sub yet as I am still few bucks short but I am sure I will manage it.

Before that I will write a liilte bit of review of DMSI 3.2.

The most important issue that DMSI resolved was Anxiety issues and Depression Issues.

I think DMSI bought me at a level where I seriously not affected by anything that could make me depressed or give anxiety. So I do feel sad and worry sometime but they are not so strong that to make my emotional state worse...

Before Motivation was just based on fear..I was motivated by fear. But after using DMSI
I feel that I am not gonna rely on fear.Instead I will have to rely on my passion. SO i think UMOP will be perfect.

Cause tbh I am dying to be productive. I have a to-do list but Idk where should I bring that drive to complete those task. Even if I do it my subconscious doesn't support me. Sometimes it does but most of the time it doesn't.

Also Idk if I am experiencing the TID effects cause I feel this weird cold-type in my whole body as if some enegy path is being force to open up...So that I get grounded. been feeling it for past 2 days even my stomach hurts a bit and having a weird feeling in my head.

I am still going to my doctor for my Mental Fatigue problem and I think I am getting better.

The text I bolded above, resonate with me very much, "Some energy path is being force to open up." I know how you feel, in my case, it felt very good.
(08-12-2018, 10:38 PM)Dilectione Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2018, 06:25 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Well I already created the Journal in advance because i feel like it Tongue.

The text I bolded above, resonate with me very much, "Some energy path is being force to open up." I know how you feel, in my case, it felt very good.

I guess it's TID from future cause I haven't even bought the sub.
(08-12-2018, 10:45 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]

Possible, why not try using USLM? IF you lucky enough, you'll get something or someone to keep you motivated doing what you wanna do Big Grin
(08-12-2018, 10:50 PM)Dilectione Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2018, 10:45 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]

Possible, why not try using USLM? IF you lucky enough, you'll get something or someone to keep you motivated doing what you wanna do Big Grin

Yeah, Buddy I am starting to wonder if I should give USLM a try instead of UMOP.. US LM was my first choice
I would still do UM/OP if I were you. if you have problems procrastination, don't procrastinate on using UM/OP.
become motivated, run for 3 months. then with your new found motivation and zero procrastination, THEN run USLM and see the magic unfold.
(08-13-2018, 05:40 AM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]I would still do UM/OP if I were you. if you have problems procrastination, don't procrastinate on using UM/OP.
become motivated, run for 3 months. then with your new found motivation and zero procrastination, THEN run USLM and see the magic unfold.

Sounds like excuses to quit UMOP, to me. I agree.
(08-13-2018, 05:40 AM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]I would still do UM/OP if I were you. if you have problems procrastination, don't procrastinate on using UM/OP.

I even thought of that also.. Well I guess I will buy UM-OP
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7