Subliminal Talk

Full Version: US/LM 5.5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The subconscious was right. TLAM 4G was helpful almost immediately - within days I experienced results. And I purchased MLS and E2 with plans to commit 6 months, but then US/LM jumped onto the scene!

I remembered seeing it being discussed on the forums but I wasn't paying attention and did not remember where it was.

So I looked up Luck Magnifier on the forums and I am convinced that it's what I need - there is something going on in my life that I will need some luck. I'm not sure we are talking about the same "luck", I quote Shannon:

Quote:I believe I have figured out what “luck” actually is, and in knowing what it actually is, I know how to cause it to happen at will, instead of randomly. And that is what this program’s Luck Magnifier component is doing: triggering a special subconscious ability you already had, but didn’t know it (and therefore never tried to use it), which results in what looks like “luck” to the conscious mind.

The product description is deliberately vague and I wonder what this special ability might be...

So here I am, loading it up. From what I gather, 1 loop. 1 hour and some minutes. It's a dream come true to only wear headphones for an hour. 8 days of use and 2 days of rest. I need to find a way to track this.

3 months. Here I come!
edited
Thanks Infinite.

I listened to it in bed, and found a little hard to get to sleep. Might be because of the excitement.

I had a lot of dreams. The same message was repeating. When I woke the message faded away from my memory (unfortunately). I hope the message will return to me again. In the dream, the message felt very important, and made a lot of sense.

This is a powerful sub indeed, to use 1 loop only! I felt different just minutes into listening.

And Shannon released a new sub today... So many subs so little time... Now I'm wishing I hadn't sat on my hands those months I felt I didn't need subs. Why am I so impatient?
The first thing I noticed was my back pain. It was going on for about a week. For some strange reason it disappeared today and I could walk with a better posture.

Is it related to the sub? I do not know...
One thing US/LM did for me was de-stress me, which resulted in a LOT of tension release. Maybe that's related?
(08-03-2018, 07:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]One thing US/LM did for me was de-stress me, which resulted in a LOT of tension release. Maybe that's related?

I think as anything that can stop you or cause a hindrance in achieving success will be overcome by this sub.. No wonder back pain and tension release worked
I have been having dreams every night. Just at 1 loop. I pay more attention to things I wished for or have been wishing for.

Thanks Shannon for sharing. I do feel a sense of calmness.

I am feeling more tired these 2 days during daytime.
Lots of dreams. They are very clear too.

The recent thing that I needed luck, I did not get it. Another thing that had an element of luck in, I also did not win. I'm curious what element in the subconscious is magnified, if not "luck".

I am lot more calm and keep a better posture than when I did ASC. I am confident and I don't get frightened as easily as before. I also noticed my "gut feel" got suppressed or made so small I can't feel it. am really curious about the "luck" that got magnified.

My face is not as animated as before. In other words, poker-faced.

I wasn't used to the secondary A...(forgot the acronym) and used for 9 days, rested for 2. Today will be the start of a new 10 days.
ASRB Tongue

Quote:I am lot more calm and keep a better posture than when I did ASC. I am confident and I don't get frightened as easily as before.

That's cool, good sideeffect.
I am in a bad mood today. The whole day was frustrating. It felt like I had a lot on my mind. Stressful. Pressure. That's what it felt like. And because of that I was in a poor mood.
I am very tired, despite having had the usual number of hours of rest at night.

Also it gets hard to wake up initially, but when I get out of bed, I fortunately do not feel sleepy.

@Shannon posted in FAQ that the "luck" factor also includes gambling luck. So I will start journaling my winnings and losses at my weekly "friendly games".

I lost $235 last week for that matter. Not so friendly Undecided Let's see how we do this week.
(08-16-2018, 08:29 PM)Quote Wrote: [ -> ]I am very tired, despite having had the usual number of hours of rest at night.

Also it gets hard to wake up initially, but when I get out of bed, I fortunately do not feel sleepy.

@Shannon posted in FAQ that the "luck" factor also includes gambling luck. So I will start journaling my winnings and losses at my weekly "friendly games".

I lost $235 last week for that matter. Not so friendly Undecided Let's see how we do this week.

I believe luck covered almost everything you do, but if you really wanna push it on real gambling, good luck, my recommendation just use bitcoin faucet because it's free and it's luck based game Lol
(08-17-2018, 10:25 PM)Dilectione Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2018, 08:29 PM)Quote Wrote: [ -> ]I am very tired, despite having had the usual number of hours of rest at night.

I believe luck covered almost everything you do, but if you really wanna push it on real gambling, good luck, my recommendation just use bitcoin faucet because it's free and it's luck based game Lol
Well there is Bitcoin game on Playstore.. If u wanna play it in free time
(08-17-2018, 10:25 PM)Dilectione Wrote: [ -> ]

These weekly games are with family and friends. They require skill, memory, trickery, and luck plays a role too. If you are incredibly skilled but playing with luckier people, you will still lose, just less. The games require high level of sustained attention as well.

It's a form of gambling, but also a form of recreation and get together. Some may play golf, some may have poker nights. Well I have my weekly games with people I enjoy time with. Stakes are not high, which makes my $200+ loss embarassing.

I have no idea what bitcoin faucet is. But your "good luck" in the sentence comes with a mocking tone which is unappreciated. You have no idea the level of games that is played or what kind, but it appears you imagined it to be reduced to the level of pure-luck roll-the-dice games, which is not in this case.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7