Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.2 - B and A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Today I started DMSI 3.2. Even about 30 minutes before starting I have had an really importang realization. I realized how much I really fear to fall in love and therefore become vulnerable because then woman can hurt me. So many times I felt in love and got rejected and disappointed and I even remember promising myself that this would never happen again. But unfortunately the only way to make sure it never happen is to stay alone and let no one close to you.

Another thing happened about after 15 minutes listening to the sub. I started to have thoughts that I would die soon if I listen to this sub. I didn't mentioned but I have had this thoughts already a week or two before. This time I asked myself why the hell I would die if I listened to the sub and got immediately an answer. But the answer really shocked me, because even if it is not life threatening to reach the goal of this sub, from that very special point of view which I got presented it could be really life threatening to reach the goal. It probably makes no sense to you but I won't explain this as it is very personal. Saying this, this could be a major factor which prevented full execution.

The third thing came in my mind which I was already aware of was the "I-don't-know-what-to-do"-factor. My bad social skills and lack of experience makes all the game very unpredictable. But I guess only experience and time will make this point better.

I really need to tell that this sub feels really smooth at this point. Considering my last week I am positively surprised. Didn't notice much of the aura at this point (only slightly while listening) but I guess this is a question of time for me. Other thing which made my day was the degree of clarity I get the answer to my problems now. At previous version it was more vague but now it is really clear. Don't know if this is an improved CSMA module or a completely new module but it really kicks ass.

EDIT: Didn't read other journals with exception of Shannon's Discussion Journal as I want to see what it does for me before I see what it does for others
(02-24-2018, 09:55 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]Today I started DMSI 3.2. Even about 30 minutes before starting I have had an really importang realization. I realized how much I really fear to fall in love and therefore become vulnerable because then woman can hurt me. So many times I felt in love and got rejected and disappointed and I even remember promising myself that this would never happen again. But unfortunately the only way to make sure it never happen is to stay alone and let no one close to you.

Another thing happened about after 15 minutes listening to the sub. I started to have thoughts that I would die soon if I listen to this sub. I didn't mentioned but I have had this thoughts already a week or two before. This time I asked myself why the hell I would die if I listened to the sub and got immediately an answer. But the answer really shocked me, because even if it is not life threatening to reach the goal of this sub, from that very special point of view which I got presented it could be really life threatening to reach the goal. It probably makes no sense to you but I won't explain this as it is very personal. Saying this, this could be a major factor which prevented full execution.

The third thing came in my mind which I was already aware of was the "I-don't-know-what-to-do"-factor. My bad social skills and lack of experience makes all the game very unpredictable. But I guess only experience and time will make this point better.

I really need to tell that this sub feels really smooth at this point. Considering my last week I am positively surprised. Didn't notice much of the aura at this point (only slightly while listening) but I guess this is a question of time for me. Other thing which made my day was the degree of clarity I get the answer to my problems now. At previous version it was more vague but now it is really clear. Don't know if this is an improved CSMA module or a completely new module but it really kicks ass.

EDIT: Didn't read other journals with exception of Shannon's Discussion Journal as I want to see what it does for me before I see what it does for others

I think the importance we place on something is in direct result then of how much we fear it. I dont fear love so I have no approach anxiety usually but I fear the results of failing at studying so I procrastinate I think and I got this sudden realisation from reading your post just now lol

What im saying is dont fear, relax, love isnt the ultimate factor or goal of life, loving someone is, sharing your best self with another is. IF they love you back they are worthy of more love but if they do not screw them cos it was their loss.

I also understand I think about the whole life threatening side you mentioned and again feel its due to the importance you yourself place on this life goal of yours so if you need to talk im always around buddy but you will outgrow this too because you can and you shall.

Dont worry about not knowing what to do. The way I see this sub, if it works then its designed for the ones we find hot to come and do the work for us lol all we have to do is sit back, relax and accept them when they approach us etc. Hell even tell them a bad joke and watch them want to get into bed with us for it lol

sorry for interrupting your thread, just wanted you to know youre not alone and this is from someone known to be a stonewaller Wink
(02-24-2018, 10:20 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2018, 09:55 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]Today I started DMSI 3.2. Even about 30 minutes before starting I have had an really importang realization. I realized how much I really fear to fall in love and therefore become vulnerable because then woman can hurt me. So many times I felt in love and got rejected and disappointed and I even remember promising myself that this would never happen again. But unfortunately the only way to make sure it never happen is to stay alone and let no one close to you.

I think the importance we place on something is in direct result then of how much we fear it. I dont fear love so I have no approach anxiety usually but I fear the results of failing at studying so I procrastinate I think and I got this sudden realisation from reading your post just now lol

What im saying is dont fear, relax, love isnt the ultimate factor or goal of life, loving someone is, sharing your best self with another is. IF they love you back they are worthy of more love but if they do not screw them cos it was their loss.

I also understand I think about the whole life threatening side you mentioned and again feel its due to the importance you yourself place on this life goal of yours so if you need to talk im always around buddy but you will outgrow this too because you can and you shall.

Dont worry about not knowing what to do. The way I see this sub, if it works then its designed for the ones we find hot to come and do the work for us lol all we have to do is sit back, relax and accept them when they approach us etc. Hell even tell them a bad joke and watch them want to get into bed with us for it lol

sorry for interrupting your thread, just wanted you to know youre not alone and this is from someone known to be a stonewaller Wink

Well, for me studying is no problem at all. Didn't do regulary but it was ok.

When it comes to love then I know that love is not the goal of this sub but it could happen as result so I think that was something I was fearing.
(02-24-2018, 10:48 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2018, 10:20 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, for me studying is no problem at all. Didn't do regulary but it was ok.

When it comes to love then I know that love is not the goal of this sub but it could happen as result so I think that was something I was fearing.

yes exactly what I thought but what we fear is what the subs will break through eventually Smile

I have noticed in a few of your other posts (whether you realise this or not) but at times you allow subconscious fear to quite heavily influence your reality.

Fear is irrational. You might believe what you're thinking and doing is "right" but if the emotion underlying this thought process is fear based, then it's quite a poor perceptual position to be living from.

I'm glad you've had this realisation. Hopefully H/C removes this for you.
(02-24-2018, 11:41 PM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]

I have noticed in a few of your other posts (whether you realise this or not) but at times you allow subconscious fear to quite heavily influence your reality.

Fear is irrational. You might believe what you're thinking and doing is "right" but if the emotion underlying this thought process is fear based, then it's quite a poor perceptual position to be living from.

Well, all my upbringing was pretty much fear based. It is also common within my family where all need to be safe. You say fear is irrational but it feels/felt very real. In a certain way it was probably the only motivation I had. However, I hope I can break through soon.
(02-25-2018, 12:48 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, all my upbringing was pretty much fear based. It is also common within my family where all need to be safe. You say fear is irrational but it feels/felt very real. In a certain way it was probably the only motivation I had. However, I hope I can break through soon.

Hey man I know what that's like. The whole fear is irrational thing doesn't work for me either. Fear is fear, it could be all in my head and imaginary but it still messes with me. My best advice is to really dig down into why you have the fear. Sometimes fear actually stops you from doing that as well, but you sort of have to dissect it.

Since your type is INFP, we tend to face unique challenges in that our dominant cognitive function is based in feeling. More thinking oriented types have a tendency to explain away fear as irrational and it works for them because their whole cognitive process is based on logical frameworks. So basically do what works for you and try not to give in to fear and dont see it as this intangible thing that blocks you.
Explaining aways, that's one way to see fear for thinking types. But the argument can be put in an even stronger way: as an INTJ, I see fear as something "alien" in me. That alien feeling in me - which inhibits me - has to be overcome. I can pretty clearly identify fear in myself, and then work to overcome that fear.

Not always of course, because you can always push the limit, and meet new fears.

I can see that if people cannot identify when something is fear based or not, that creates additional problems - next to just overcoming fear.
(02-25-2018, 05:38 AM)mat422 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey man I know what that's like. The whole fear is irrational thing doesn't work for me either. Fear is fear, it could be all in my head and imaginary but it still messes with me. My best advice is to really dig down into why you have the fear. Sometimes fear actually stops you from doing that as well, but you sort of have to dissect it.

Since your type is INFP, we tend to face unique challenges in that our dominant cognitive function is based in feeling. More thinking oriented types have a tendency to explain away fear as irrational and it works for them because their whole cognitive process is based on logical frameworks. So basically do what works for you and try not to give in to fear and dont see it as this intangible thing that blocks you.

You're only born with two fears: A fear of falling and a fear of loud noises.

The rest are learned hence they're irrational.

Shannon agreed to this in a post in his journal discussion thread a while back.

Where you're wrong is that fear is "actually an intangible thing that blocks you". Subconscious fear builds the wall that confines a person's reality.
Well, I would break all fears down to fear of death, as this is the ultimate consequence of several things like falling, starving and even loud noises can be life threatening (not itself, but what makes the loud noises).

However, did my loop today, not much to report. I felt the aura especially when listening but even there very gentle. It is either really gentle or something hold my aura still back. One thing I noticed is that I already started to smell different. Another thing is that something is happening with my left hip. Don't know if this is related or good or bad, just wanted to mention.

EDIT: Quick edit doesn't work here at the moment.
(02-25-2018, 09:46 AM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]

Where you're wrong is that fear is "actually an intangible thing that blocks you". Subconscious fear builds the wall that confines a person's reality.

Yeah but that has no practical application. How does knowing it's irrational aid in any way? Plenty of people who struggle with fear are painfully aware of how irrational it is. I'd go so far as to say there's a lot of shame built up surrounding it because the fears can be so goddamn stupid. Having lived that reality for a while where I couldn't even hold down a part time job. I don't know your history and if you've experienced anything like that, but it's easy to talk about WHY we shouldn't be afraid of something vs actually not being afraid. Shannon has also stated his type is INTP. People don't put much weight into MBTI, but it's pretty much how your brain processes information. An individual who's always looking for logical inconsistencies about the world around them will see fear as a highly irrational thing and be able to deconstruct it. A feeling type will need to find a different way, I've found compassion and understanding to break the emotional impact of fear works better. This isn't a matter of what's rational, this is a matter of navigating the labyrinth of the mind in the most familiar form of cognition to the individual. Which means there is no one size fits all solution.

Also I said don't let it be an intangible thing. I was encouraging him to keep exploring instead of saying "oh well the fear is too much, it stops me".
Hmm strange, quick edit works for me.

Quick.. edit... test.
(02-25-2018, 10:57 AM)mat422 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2018, 09:46 AM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2018, 11:41 PM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed in a few of your other posts (whether you realise this or not) but at times you allow subconscious fear to quite heavily influence your reality.

Yeah but that has no practical application. How does knowing it's irrational aid in any way? Plenty of people who struggle with fear are painfully aware of how irrational it is. I'd go so far as to say there's a lot of shame built up surrounding it because the fears can be so goddamn stupid. Having lived that reality for a while where I couldn't even hold down a part time job. I don't know your history and if you've experienced anything like that, but it's easy to talk about WHY we shouldn't be afraid of something vs actually not being afraid. Shannon has also stated his type is INTP. People don't put much weight into MBTI, but it's pretty much how your brain processes information. An individual who's always looking for logical inconsistencies about the world around them will see fear as a highly irrational thing and be able to deconstruct it. A feeling type will need to find a different way, I've found compassion and understanding to break the emotional impact of fear works better. This isn't a matter of what's rational, this is a matter of navigating the labyrinth of the mind in the most familiar form of cognition to the individual. Which means there is no one size fits all solution.

Also I said don't let it be an intangible thing. I was encouraging him to keep exploring instead of saying "oh well the fear is too much, it stops me".

Ok, so you're missing a piece of crucial knowledge here.

Me saying fears are irrational isn't the same as me saying "you can rationally think your way out of a fear". That's just a logical leap you've made in your mind.

Fears are learned subconscious behaviours. You need to unlearn them at the subconscious level. The best way to do this fast is through NLP or hypnosis.

Only the ego fears death. The other two are inherent and in born fears. The rest are irrational because at some point you've learned to be afraid.

It'd help if he had some baseline of a fearless state with which he could compare the two.

While it is all red and rosy to accept fear and you can hold hands and skip through green fields together, this was never about being "intellectual" about fear. I'm a pragmatist. I recognise that fears shape ones reality. They're literally the walls that keep a person trapped within their current existence.
Fear isn't bad. It may get in the way of a lot of things we want in life, but it is a worthwhile reaction when used and directed properly

Fear can provide extreme growth if we can accept it and learn to work with it properly. So don't feel bad that you dont believe or respond well to a lot of the lovey dovey silliness now a days. It just takes determination and work my friend
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6