Subliminal Talk

Full Version: dmsi 3.2 journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi, i have started 3.2b yesterday 23-02-18 using vlc media with headphones volume up a decent amount not sure how loud but loud enough to be clear for me as i am partly deaf i have everything up a decent volume.

I am using ocean surf flac hybrid track.

I have been out to a pub and the gym once since listening to the track the first time, and will see what i notice in the morning at the gym after 2 days of use as i go early.

I notice about 15 minutes in i get very sleepy to the point my eyes start closing but i manage to stay awake for the entire track just feel very tired at about 15-20 minutes in. In saying that i haven't had much sleep last few days and will try to make sure get closer to 8 hours in future.

One thing about the audio is i hear at different times coming from one side or the other side and then both i think that's how it was created, has others noticed this with headphones?

At the pub today i notice a couple of the ladies who work there looking at me at different times just glances but i think that happens most times i go there as i go every week but i'm more aware of them looking recently.

At the gym this morning there is a few very attractive ladies that i see often was near one this morning but she didn't look my way but she would be 8-9 easy, hopefully dmsi might get her to approach as she would be a good one to get to know.

I haven't been out in a while but the gym is a good place as its always full of attractive women and have something in common to give them a reason to approach and see how strong dmsi is on 3.2.
Hi Josh. I used to do photography and I became numb to the beauty of 8's, 9's, and 10's. Unless they can stimulate my mind by having an intelligent conversation.

When you look at the 9 at the gym. Do you think, "She a 9, I hope she approaches me?"
Or do you get a physical reaction like, "WOW, she's hot!! and your pulse races and you start getting a twitch you know where?

I have a certain type of woman (as all men do) that I get physically turned onto when I see her. Petite, thin, small bust. I think of all the possibilities when I see a woman like that!! And guess what?? When I least expect it we are getting intimate within one week.

This happened during my break from DMSI http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-...#pid186251
hi 4kingdoms, she is hot, but so are many at this gym its a big gym on the coast full of competitive fitness models, i dont approach any which is why i like this product as the goal is for the ladies to initate conversations. I wouldnt mind if the ladies approached me but im not thinking i wish they would approach me if it happens it happens type of thing.

I dont get too worried about wanting one of them to approach it would be nice if they did and wanted to talk but i dont have expectations, this one in particular and a couple others over last few months have continuously looked my way a lot but havent approached which is why im thinking this version might get them to do that as they have shown some small interest

I have said hi to a few in the gym but the ones that i would like to talk with more are very focussed with their training and i dont like to bother people when working out so its upto them to approach me.

this one and a couple others just appear friendly relaxed and look like would be fun to hang out with.

There are a lot of attractive women up here so for me to pay attention to them they have to stand out quite a bit, plus the ones you try to win over they normally aernt worth it in the end but the ones that approach and offer interest at the start deserve the attention back.

My biggest trouble is when women are flirting and sending signals im pretty blind to noticing them i am starting to notice more looks my way when out that i never used to notice, but womens body language is something i got to learn more about.

Have you found the 3.2b track to make you tired as you listen to it?
(02-24-2018, 05:09 AM)josh84 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you found the 3.2b track to make you tired as you listen to it?

Yes, it makes me feel sleepy and I'm a coffee/soda drinker. I'm avoiding both so I feel groggy throughout the day.

I'm not asking you to approach women or flirt with them. If you want the sniper to be activated (my personal experience) you have to be physically attracted, not just find them to be attractive. When it happens to you, a lightbulb will go off in your head and you will understand what I'm trying to convey.
The sniper is not keyed to physical attraction only. It can fire and be triggered by a lot of different factors.
(02-24-2018, 05:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The sniper is not keyed to physical attraction only. It can fire and be triggered by a lot of different factors.

True, just trying to simplify it...
I understand that the subconscious plays a huge part in the sniper being fired!!
(02-24-2018, 05:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The sniper is not keyed to physical attraction only. It can fire and be triggered by a lot of different factors.

Hi Shannon!

Wow...wait a minute. I've always interpreted the sales page as saying, in my case, "sexually attractive females". I'm reading that statement above as "obese women with a "great personality"".

To clarify this, are you saying it "always" fires for "sexually attractive females", but searches for other aspects ALONGSIDE that if possible? Or, do you mean that it will "fire" for females that are not sexually attractive at all, but somehow have other "factors" that are supposed to make up for their lack of sexual attractiveness? Very big difference to me, personally. And depending on answer, could explain a lot about how things have gone along the way.

Thank you, Shannon. I don't have much to report yet of course. But am considering starting a new journal for V3.2 to possibly help development. I really hope your week improved from that drama you had earlier on. All the best man!
Thanks for the replies, yes there are several at the gym im attracted to and they have done things that make me at times think they are showing interest also but it can also be coincidence too so try not to read too much into it.

I like my soft drinks too so it will be hard not to drink but even some supplements i take might also affect dmsi but hopefully those products and soft drink wont have as much of an effect compared to alcohol.

With this version being as powerful as it is how long before some signs of interest might be noticable.
@CatMan
Darkness just gave a great example why it was a great idea to take out anti-sniper and it also answers your question about the sniper searching other aspects... I hope.
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-...#pid190807
(02-24-2018, 01:25 AM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]I think intuition would work with greater subtlety and would not take away from the energy supply needed to power the aura. A possible effect of the anti sniper is that by repelling one girl, she may dislike you to the point of sabotaging you with other girls.
I speak from experience of having seen it occur to me and to others, girls stick with girls just because she’s girl. She won’t care if you are right. And don’t forget that girls hold vibration to have greater account of fact of a person for better or worse.

This has happened to me many times, way before DMSI was created!!
(02-24-2018, 05:50 AM)josh84 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the replies, yes there are several at the gym im attracted to and they have done things that make me at times think they are showing interest also but it can also be coincidence too so try not to read too much into it.

I like my soft drinks too so it will be hard not to drink but even some supplements i take might also affect dmsi but hopefully those products and soft drink wont have as much of an effect compared to alcohol.

With this version being as powerful as it is how long before some signs of interest might be noticable.

Josh apologies for hijacking your thread!! I tried to justify drinking soda because the carbonation helps me belch after I eat. Solved that by drinking flavored carbonated water. As for the grogginess, that usually goes away after a week.
(02-24-2018, 05:46 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Shannon!

Wow...wait a minute. I've always interpreted the sales page as saying, in my case, "sexually attractive females". I'm reading that statement above as "obese women with a "great personality"".

To clarify this, are you saying it "always" fires for "sexually attractive females", but searches for other aspects ALONGSIDE that if possible? Or, do you mean that it will "fire" for females that are not sexually attractive at all, but somehow have other "factors" that are supposed to make up for their lack of sexual attractiveness? Very big difference to me, personally. And depending on answer, could explain a lot about how things have gone along the way.

Thank you, Shannon. I don't have much to report yet of course. But am considering starting a new journal for V3.2 to possibly help development. I really hope your week improved from that drama you had earlier on. All the best man!

I believe you are over thinking this catmanSmile

Ever seen a girl that was cute, but then out of nowhere you hear her speak with an accent you love and she rockets from a 6 to a 10?

Or the way a girl walks that blows your mind beyond just what her butt and thighs look like?

Sexual attraction uses visual stimuli, but it's a small part. Pheromones, energetic interactions (I know you're skeptical of these), sounds, mood, humor, etc.

You're not going to end up with women you find repulsive and I'm fairly sure you don't find only one exact type of woman sexually attractive. You'll be fine.
With the way that was worded it was vague in the exact meaning and that isn't the first time this has came up. I wanted absolute clear clarification on which it was is all, lol.

Call it me being in the business world, and being well versed in people talking their way around things Tongue.
CatMan datel ne='1519483915' Wrote: [ -> ]Call it me being in the business world, and being well versed in people talking their way around things Tongue.

Or call it you overthinking everything as you still believe your limited conscious intellect is better then your limitless subconscious mind, and you projecting that over all and everything you write, feel, believe and experience.

:angel:Pirate

Being in business has nothing to do with it. In fact most truly successful business men are the anti thesis of your way of thinking.

Lawyering everything is just a fear response.
(02-24-2018, 07:04 AM)soulfly1 Wrote: [ -> ]
CatMan datel ne='1519483915' Wrote: [ -> ]Call it me being in the business world, and being well versed in people talking their way around things Tongue.

Or call it you overthinking everything as you still believe your limited conscious intellect is better then your limitless subconscious mind, and you projecting that over all and everything you write, feel, believe and experience.

:angel:Pirate

Being in business has nothing to do with it. In fact most truly successful business men are the anti thesis of your way of thinking.

Lawyering everything is just a fear response.

I have yet to see this sub work, but others have for me. Can't speak on the limitless subconscious and what that means and all of that though.

You missed the point of me mentioning business, it wasn't some irrelevant humble brag. It's well known what I do for a living, and yes I'm "truly successful" at it most people would and do conclude, that I can say 100%. I said that because in such circles I'm used to people talking around things they don't give info on for a variety of reasons, so ambiguity in speech reminds of those situations and how I handle it. Being vague or implying things, so I like clarity in response. I have to press for certain things if I sense evasion or have interest in it to be sure of something if there's ambiguity. You have to be in business or you get taken advantage of...so not to be rude or inflammatory...but you're wrong on that. It isn't "fear", it's being proactive and removing ambiguity to make sure progress is continued without issue. But that's irrelevant to my question itself anyway...

I just saw ambiguity in that post, and pointed out the two possible outcomes and how different they are. And remembered older discussions with him and others about similar things. I wanted clarification. That's it. No reason for this to continue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8