Subliminal Talk

Full Version: lano adventures with DMSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I just started using DMSI since July 1st. So I'm only 10 days in and I'm already getting fun results.

No lays yet but again, I'm more looking for quality than quantity and it feels amazing to have an abundance of choice that I don't necessarily need to act on it. By itself, this is enough.

Journaling is very good for improving as you review what has happened so you can tweak your autopilot responses for next times. It is even better if readers have interest in reading and want to comment.

So I had 2 interesting nights in my backlog. I will post them straight after the welcome post.

Just a little bit about myself. I am in relationship for about 16 years. In the last few years, it did morph from monogamous to open. I'm still testing the boundaries of my couple openness.

The ideal scenario is to convert my main partner to bisexuality (AFAIK she is bicurious right now) and that she starts enjoying picking up women together for threesomes.
I came to the realization that same night pulling is sometimes simply a matter of creating opportunities (Goal #3).

Last thursday night, I met a girl who was with her boyfriend. They told me that they were in a open relationship. I started testing the boundaries of their openness. I started to touch the girl, pull her hair I have even kissed her in front of her boyfriend. I cannot tell that he did appreciate but he didn't say a word neither.

There was obvious sexual tension between us but I couldn't pull the trigger for the full close. The bf presence was making me uncomfortable to do so. I just told myself that I'll hook her just enough so that she wants to continue to explore possibilities with me another night.

I'm not so sure anymore that I'll see her again and in retrospect, with a little bit more boldness, a bathroom close would have been totally feasible or even just attempting it, it would have increase her interest level in seeing me.

Anyway, back to opportunity #2. As the club was closing. I was outside of it with my new friend couple. People were leaving and I did run my secret routine on the girl which is to tell her:

Are you good keeping secret?

Any normal girl will say yes and become curious and will want to know what your secret is. The actual secret can be dumb shit this is not what is important. What is important is the frame:

1. You have something that she wants.
2. You qualify her
3. She has to work to have it.
4. When ready to disclose it, you project authority by commanding her to come over so that you can whisper it in her ear.
5. As a bonus, you get some good kino as you whisper the 'secret' in her ear.

So I do this and say goodbye. As I was leaving. Another girl saw this. She was with some dude. And she asked me what was the secret that I told to the other girl. So I grin and start teasing her with the secret.

They were walking to the bus stop and she did ask if I could drive to her place. She was ready to ditch the other guy for a car ride. He was objecting by saying that the bus would pass in 5 mins. I told the girl that it depended where she was heading.

She lives in downtown and I was heading in the opposite direction so I said sorry. I can't do it.

but then again. if she was horny and DTF. Simply driving her to her place was making me the best candidate for the job. I didn't go for it as it was late and I was working the next morning but this made support the point of this post:

Simply setting up opportunities that make it possible to happen is all it takes.
I went to a wedding with bar open yesterday with my gf. Very early, I have noticed that every girl was with a man. With the exceptions of 2 cute girls. No idea where that came from but I had the thoughts that I would have fun with those 2 later.

No big strategy involved here. Just simple logistics:
1. Sit at the right table. We naturally ended up at the same table than the 2 single girls. Best table of the whole place. There was only 2 guys for 4 women.
2. Lots of alcohol.

Don't asked me how it happened but I ended up 3way french kissing 1 of the single girl and my gf. I was flipping between 3way french kiss and letting the 2 girls kissing each others. At that point, I got a semi boner thinking that a threesome was on its way.

That didn't happen. Probably a mix of buyer's remorse + too much alcohol.
The single girl ended out sleeping at a table. The other girl came to see me and start confess that she broke up with her ex 3 weeks ago and that tonight her hormones were through the roof (IOI?). I did wanted to mess up with her a little bit with a push-pull but I screw it up because it wasn't a playful disqualifier. It was a real one. I said something along the line:

That would be awesome to hook up together but that won't happen because you smoke and that is something that makes it impossible for me to hook up with you.

She didn't like. She stood up and left without saying a word.

As my gf and I were about to leave. Since the sleeping single girl was in a way under my custody, I wanted to reach out her cute tattooed blue eyes blonde girl to tell her to have a look at her friend since we were leaving.

She was at the dance floor. As I approached, latin music was playing. She grab my hands and put intention in my mouth. She said: Oh you want to dance with me.

Note that I'm a very lousy dancer. I have 0 notion of salsa/latin dance moves. but it didn't appear to bother her in any way. There was such a sexual vibe going on. At some point she said to stop look at her that way because that was making her hot. I just grin back at her. No idea what she was talking about...

Then a WTF moment happened. There was a girl nearby. The girl I was dancing with grab the girl and she bited the girl in the neck. No idea why she didn't bite me instead. I would have loved too. but the biten girl found that unexpected and didn't like it. So she push her back. blonde girl looked at me. Start crying and left and I have not seeing her again.
No close but lots of female sexual attention. That was an interesting night...
Day 13:
Yesterday, I got a first date with a cute 5'1" blue eyes blonde girl. We agreed to meet for a coffee at 11AM. In the first seconds of the date, I knew that it was on and she was into me.

I liked how it went, so I proposed that we go grab some food and booze and go do a picnic in a park.

We did change venues 3-4 times. She loved follow my lead. That is something called Time Compression. By changing venues several times inside the same date, it gives the girl the impression that you have been on several dates together. Sometimes useful with girls having X dates minimum before sex...

I had in the past several first date sex but I felt that I couldn't pull it off with her and it was important for her to keep that for another time.

I wanted to kiss her. She gave some token resistance that I took like a game because she was obviously so into me. I playfully persisted and she finally gave in and we did some passionate french kissing in the park. We did that for 10-15 mins before I ended the date. I wanted to time cap my date to 2 hours and I have exceeded the cap by about an hour...

I usually do a short followup via texting few hours after to say that I liked my time with her but I didn't this time because I only had 4 hours of sleep from previous night.

I waited this morning instead.
It took few hours before she reply back.
and I texted her back in the late evening to which she replied that she was about to go to sleep.

I was left with the impression that she was less enthousiast than the day before but it is too soon to conclude anything. We will see if she pings me back in the future.

Bottomline. I have been using DMSI for about 2 weeks and women have become much more responsive to me and I didn't remember a single occurence of an interaction with a woman in the last 2 weeks that didn't go well. This is very very fun!
First setback with women since starting using DMSI.

First a nice surprise that turned sour.

1 day or 2 after starting using DMSI, one of my first experience was talking with a cute blue eyes blonde girl in bikini that was waiting in line right behind me in a water park. I did finish my interaction with her by giving her my full name and tell her to reach me on FB so we could hang out somewhere and take a drink.

She did pop out of nowhere tonight on my FB Messenger. I had totally forgotten about her and it took me few seconds to figure out who this hot girl was.

Unfortunately, I found out that she was reaching me out to recruit new clients for her services and when she saw that it wouldn't work with me, she just disappear as fast as she did appear.

Next, my last date I think that she decided to ghost me. What is beautiful about life, is that I'm free to attach any explanation I want on her behavior. She found me too alpha while she is seeking a beta provider. She figured that it would be too dangerous to continue seeing me. Here you go. This is what happened!

I'm guilty of one thing. I still recuperate from my 4 hours of sleep night and I haven't put myself in situation to have opportunities to meet new women in the last 2 days. Yet I'm feeling DMSI sinking deeper. As I write this post, I'm listening to it, and I feel my brain pulsing or vibrating like if there was a wave in my head.

My emotional state is nonetheless positive. My setback did pinch my ego for a fraction of second but the though that I would meet several attractive women as good or better that will be attracted to me makes me totally carefree about the rest.
Day 15:

I started the day at the gym. This is my favorite spot for testing DMSI effects but today there weren't not that much women to test on.

I had several errands to do during the day and as I'm used to do, I always flirt with cashiers. I know that it is appreciated when they blush or giggle to what I'm saying even when it is not funny. The flirting was good but I cannot say that it was better than pre-DMSI.

Something that I have noticed about me as I was doing my grocery is that I was paying more attention to women. I found more women sexually attractive than usual. Not that I did lower my standard. It is just that I was paying more attention and saw sexually attractive women that I simply never noticed before and as I saw them. Noticing these sexual women gave me sexual thoughts and I even started to be a little bit sexually aroused.

Day 16:

When I woke up, despite having slept 8 hours, I felt tired. My buddy who introduced me to DMSI told me that 1 of the effect extensive listening he has was that he felt exhausted. Maybe this is what is happening to me.

During the day, I noticed that my behavior was a tad bit more aggressive than usual. Nothing out of place. Just a small sexy pinch of it.

I had this though as I was going to the gym this afternoon: I feel like not much have changed since I started. I get slightly more female attention which is nice and I feel fully healed. I could be ready for DMSI B because I'm eager to start executing but I'm resisting the urge and I'll wait 2 more weeks before starting B as prescribed.

The thing that I can say about my inner state is that I feel over the top self-confident and my self-esteem is through the roof. I was doing ok in that department before but things have increased since I started the program. This has been like that probably since day 1. DMSI programming must contribute to the effect but I'm a strong believer of the placebo effect. Imagine that you got this almost magical audio track that makes you sexually irresistible and you strongly believe into its power, you cannot do otherwise to enter places and feel like a king.

What I just wrote makes me realise how powerful the mind is. If only I could fully harness this power with conscious control to amp my inner state at will and feel like a king from the minute I wake up until dusk.

During my workout at the gym, it started by running a mile in the first 5 minutes. In the first 200 feet, I opened a girl running nearby me by saying something funny and she did talk to me for the rest of the running. It was actually entertaining as running isn't particularly fun to me. I would say that it is almost painful as I'm not fully top notch but listening to her stories made me run without paying too much attention to the running. In my head, I was thinking. Wow she invest so much into that interaction. It seemed like my funny line didn't warrant that much investment. Personnally, I don't like talking and running at the same time. I prefer to focus on breathing...

Next at the end of the work out, the girl that stared at me for 15 minutes non-stop while I started using AOS as explained in:

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8909.html

was there and we somehow ended talking together. No idea how. She just have found herself in my close proximity and she started sharing unsolicited bits of her personal stories. The type of sharing that you do when you want to establish rapport with someone.

So overall, it was a nice DMSI week-end. I see results getting better but I'm still eager to switch to DMSI B for serious execution....
lano1106 you are doing well your getting fantastic results. I think its almost to time to switch to B.
DMSI 3.1 A Day 17:

I went to the gym at the end of the afternoon. My favorite DMSI playground. Today's class, the odds were in my favor. We were 3-4 guys with about 7-8 hot babes. Maybe my expectations are too high. I'm still waiting for something outrageous like having a chick begging me to bring her in the restroom to have her panties ripped apart and being fucked by me. My observations while positive are still very subtles (more subtle than my fantasy...).

1 very young and hot girl greeted me this afternoon for the first time after having seen her very often in the last few months.

1 girl (tattoo girl) that I did banter with some time ago and stopped vibing back overnight (I was thinking using MM group theory and negging her to spark attraction but no opportunity did show up) was with her hot friend. On one hand, they were not very interactive but OTOH, they have been hovering very close to me the whole workout.

I was bantering with pretty much the whole group. When I was doing it with those 2. They kinda ignore what I was saying. The type of shit that hot girls do to embarrass guys and successfully affect most guys. I wasn't affected at all. I was self-entertaining myself. Most were enjoying. Those 2 hot girls with lack of sense of humor didn't. My inner state remained top notch. They had no control on my state. I felt great and honestly I wasn't even interested in their reaction.

Not sure how to dance with tattoo girl. On 1 hand she is hot, was laughing when I was teasing her but maybe she didn't like my teasing hence she is closing all the doors for me to interact with her. If she is ignoring me. I respect that and I ignore her as well. The last thing that I want is to harass someone that doesn't want to socialize.

Tattoo girl was wearing a sexy workout short. The type of short that are so short that it expose the bottom of each butt cheeks. I had the thought to tease her about her shorts. Saying something like: The shorts you are wearing are somehow nice. It is too bad that they are a little bit too long (The joke being that they can't be shorter than they are!). No idea if it is DMSI that gives me these flirt ideas. This is more direct than what I usually do. But I didn't say it. There wasn't a good opportunity for that.

Beside that, I had the feeling that many girls of the group were always facing me straight in front of me so that I could check their body inside their tight workout outfits. 1 in particular, I have this picture graved in my mind of a girl where you could clearly see her nipples through her very tight top.

My only hope is that other women notice the same thing than me so that some kind challenge among them about who is going to get me get set. That is the ultimate scenario...

This place is packed with fit hot women all of them almost half my age...

After the gym, I headed to the hospital to visit my mother who is fighting cancer. She wasn't in her room. I had an interesting chat with 1 of her nurses.

On my way home, I had to stop buy bread. The waiting line was very long. The poor cute cashier was serving 2 lines at the same time running back and forth from 1 line to the other. I always flirt with cashiers. I just acknowledged her current situation and I felt that it made her open up.

Chatted with my cute neighbor while being on my front lawn. My 4 years old daughter did something silly to get my attention. She lost her gardening boot 2 feets away from her and was crying because she needed my help to retrieve her boot. I'm going to assume that this was simply a kid plot to get dad attention and there was no jealousy involved in that (but oedipe complex is a real thing...)
(07-17-2017, 08:59 PM)lano1106 Wrote: [ -> ]My only hope is that other women notice the same thing than me so that some kind challenge among them about who is going to get me get set. That is the ultimate scenario...

There's definitely a potential for that. I noticed it a few times during 3.1 (at the gym as well) but it seemed to fizzle out after some time.

Sorry to hear about your mother tho, how's the prognosis?
(07-17-2017, 09:34 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2017, 08:59 PM)lano1106 Wrote: [ -> ]My only hope is that other women notice the same thing than me so that some kind challenge among them about who is going to get me get set. That is the ultimate scenario...

There's definitely a potential for that. I noticed it a few times during 3.1 (at the gym as well) but it seemed to fizzle out after some time.

The treatment itself is a risky business. Then the doctors have no clue. She could only have few months to live or several years.

At this point, the only sane thing to do is to enjoy everyday as if it was the last one.
Everyone has strong and weak points when it comes to seduction.

For me, some of my strongest points are to spark attraction and build rapport.
My weak point is/was lack of creativity when it is time to isolate and/or close the target.

The funny thing is that the end result is the same than if I had trouble attracting or building comfort. That is not as much fun action as I would like to have... Apparently with DMSI fully deployed, women are supposed to be more aggressive. My experience is that women needs to be led to have sex. Dropping the ball due to lack of creativity about where to go next, I fail to lead to sex. Maybe you can confirm if it is reality or some limiting belief. I think that this is reality and it is not limiting as there exist ways to change and get the desired outcome.

I have few established patterns on how to do it but anytime a situation falls outside of the realm of the pattern (most of the time), I wasn't seeing options on what to do.

Some strange thing that I have noticed since I started using DMSI, new ideas are popping up in mind that are addressing my sticking point. I wonder if it is part of what the DMSI A healing is supposed to do....

1 example, where I live restaurants are forced to give a receipt by law even for just a coffee. So very often, if you order a coffee at a coffee shop, they will produce a receipt and then ask you if they can dispose it for you so clients do not litter the shop or they just ask you if you want to have your receipt. I got a new flirt idea next time that I'm served by a cute girl and she ask me if I want my receipt, I will reply:

Write down your phone # on it and I'll want it.

Next last night, I got a dream where I was in a restaurant. I had to go to the restroom and I'm walking around searching the damn restroom. The usual thing I do is to stop someone from the staff and ask them for the directions to reach the restroom. I have been in that situation thousands of time in my life. In my dream, I stopped my cute waitress with whom I've been flirting with during the meal and I know it is on as I feel sexual tension. Been in that situation too in the past not knowing how to act on this tension. In my dream, instead of asking for the directions. I'm asking to show me where the restroom is and she comply. When we reach the restroom, I pull her in the restroom with me for making out.

The dream ends right there. No sex in my dream. Several things astonish me.

1. This sounds like actually doable in real life!
2. I rarely dream or remember them (When I say that everyone says that we all dream. It is just that I don't remember. I don't argue. I say oh ok. But my usual night is that I close my eyes. Then its black and I wake up the next morning) and when I do dream, it is some really weird shit nightmarish dream that does not make any sense at all.
3. Since I started to use DMSI, I remember at least 2 dreams that I got and last night dream was actually very useful. It gave me a revelation. Some insight on how to solve my most urgent stucking point with women.

This is absolutely stunning!
(07-18-2017, 05:59 AM)lano1106 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2017, 09:34 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]

The treatment itself is a risky business. Then the doctors have no clue. She could only have few months to live or several years.

At this point, the only sane thing to do is to enjoy everyday as if it was the last one.

Wow, that's tough man. Hope things improve.
Man.. Cant u give ur mom MHS-5.5G. I mean who knows
MHS?

I have installed the Free Cancer Healing tracks on her tablet.

Day 18:

I went back to the hospital. I had good flirt with 2 nurses because:

I love hot sexy nurses. There is nothing more lovely than a hot nurse
Maybe this can give better treatment for my mother...

I felt the flirt intense and effective. I felt like the nurses I was teasing were really into it.

The girl with whom I have 3 way french kissed at the wedding with my gf sent me a FB friend request. He He. I love when they come back by themselves for more...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9