Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MHS 5.5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I did 1 whole year of EPRHA 5.5 G - it helped me recover from depression, but it didn't stop there - it helped me recover a lot from knee injury which was caused by muscle disbalance.

I'm still under physiotherapy treatment which helps a lot, but I decided to try MHS. I've just done 1 loop - and it affected my mood in a positive way - I've been struggling to overcome some issues around performance - while on EPRHA 5.5 I've been feeling down and sad, coz I still can't get back to martial arts trainings, on MHS I've seen myself with a bird's eye view.

I know it's against the rules, but I'm going to be doing 1 loop during the first week to see what effect the sub is going to have on me.

So, after 1 loop I feel in a good mood, feeling some warmth in my right knee (very pleasant), all in all feeling different than on EPRHA
You can't "see" what effect the sub would be doing on you, if you are using it faulty.
(03-08-2017, 12:15 PM)ReeZoX Wrote: [ -> ]You can't "see" what effect the sub would be doing on you, if you are using it faulty.

hm I assume that there is going to be some effect, but it's not going to be the full effect, it's going to be less powerful. And I'm being careful intentionally - coz I once got overwhelmed by using a sub and I'm just little bit scared, you know. I'll get to 5 loops back to back gradually :-)

BTW good luck on your journey with the subs, it's a magical world!
Day 2

So, I didn't expect to be feeling so good on this sub. I feel energetic, vital, in good mood, what's more important I'm getting access to layers of emotions around perfomance I didn't get when I've been listening to EPRHA. I'm doing 2 loops a day. I'm very pleasantly surprised...
Day 3

oh gush I'm so tired today. I've been drinking, eating and sleeping if the opportunity to do so was there ^_^
Day 4

I did only 7 loops so far, it wasn't even back to back, 7 loops with breaks in between and I see some difference already - I can walk down the stairs with no problem, my leg muscles are regenerating and thus my knees hurt less, overall I have a much better understanding of what's going on on my mind, like Darwin wrote in his journal. If that's just the beginning... yay! :-D
Day 5

Today my knees hurt more or it's rather the muscles right over my knees that feel damaged and non-functional.
I can't keep up with all these name changes...

Kurohawk to Illumi
Eternitys_child to Eternity
James Bond to Love Bond
Barba to bad as me
Pau Ko to Grizzlybear

Tongue
(03-12-2017, 09:09 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]I can't keep up with all these name changes...

Kurohawk to Illumi
Eternitys_child to Eternity
James Bond to Love Bond
Barba to bad as me
Pau Ko to Grizzlybear

Tongue

i guess this is how reality bending works..Your name changes on forum
Day 6

I've been having dry eye syndrome - my eyes would hurt really bad after a day's work, today however, I woke up and my eyes are considerably better, they are not dry and the pain is reduced dramatically. I've been feeling very pleasant warmth/heat spreading all over my body, and round my eyes as well.

I have a ganglion cyst on left wrist - nothing to report in this respect, I guess it's too early.

Emotional healing continues even more after I stopped EPRHA - I wonder if that's the side product of MHS or it's still EPRHA working, after all I listened to EPRHA for a whole year...
I am once again blown away by your sheer perseverance to stick with a single sub for that long.

All the best.
(03-13-2017, 08:10 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]I am once again blown away by your sheer perseverance to stick with a single sub for that long.

All the best.

thanx Raz! I can't stop admiring your master command of English and reading your insightful posts is a real pleasure.

All the best to you as well :-)
Day 7

I noticed increased cognition, endurance and energy levels - very useful for athletes.

One day my knees don't hurt and the other day they do, today for instance they do hurt - but it's difficult to say what actually hurts, it's area around my knees, over my knees, under my knees that hurt.

I'm doing 3 or 4 loops a day. Masked Ocean Surf - I really like that one.
Day 9

did 5 loops back to back yesterday! woho and been having vivid dreams about how shitty unhealthy steroids are - funny, I never took any hmm that's strange
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7