Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI V2.5 Reports based on going out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So ive ran 2.4 for about a month until 2.5 came out and i switched over , been few weeks.

I decided to go test it out in night venues.

Summary of two nights out:

- Holy shit, the amount of guys wanting to fight me is retarded? I was just dancing on the dancefloor myself, and this guys just keeps on getting in my face and trying to fight me and then calls me a faggot, next im walking down the sidewalk later in the night, and two guys just try to stare at me to fight me i completely ignored them, then i was standing using my phone the dude beside me says something and he then tries to taunt me after i looked at him cause i thought he said something to me.

( i use to have guys high fiving me and liking me a lot, this is like completely opposite ... any explanation ?)

- girls were ruthless when rejecting me... BY FAR the most ruthless i have ever seen. ( like i would open a group and ... somehow most of the chicks woulda hate me and one or two more receptive. ) ( its really fricken hard to get a girl from a group when most of the group hates you..... Any explanation for this?)

- i didnt notice any real noticeable IOIs at all. One girl said i was cute but thats it.

- I personally didnt feel that much different as a person, like i was same guy that enjoys dancing and the music and talking to chicks.

- I use to have more girls smiling at me too, now i almost seen zero...

Havnt really tested it day time, but i might next week and see whats are the changes ive seen.
I don't study astrology. However, I do pay attention to the lunar calendar and when a FULL moon is present.
Lunatic-A reckless or psychopathic individual. Derived from 'Lunar' which in turn is derived from the Latin word for 'Moon'.
It used to be popular belief
that insane and psychologically disturbed people had been effected by the phases of the moon.

Talk to anyone that works in a hospital and they will tell you their busiest nights are during a full moon.

You didn't say which two nights you went out. The moon was full on Sept 16 and Oct 16, 2016. I'm guessing you didn't go out when the moon was full. That can't be the reason for their behavior.

Across the board, 2.4/2.5 listeners have reported massive respect from their male peers and submissiveness from females.

If the guys behaved this way because they sensed you were a "threat", that's one thing.
If that were the case, then why did the women act "ruthless" when shutting you down?

For science, keep listening to 2.5 and keep us updated!!
Fluffy, I also experienced aggression from other men as well while using 2.5. That is one of my reasons for switching back to 2.4. I'd be curious as well as to why this was happening. All I'm getting so far with 2.4 are death stares which I can live with.
(10-30-2016, 04:24 AM)Snoop Wrote: [ -> ]Fluffy, I also experienced aggression from other men as well while using 2.5 That is one of my reasons for switching back to 2.4. I'd be curious as well as to why this was happening. All I'm getting so far with 2.4 are death stares which I can live with.

Correct me if I'm wrong Snoop. I believe the death stares are because you are getting IOIs from the women they are with.
Yes. 4 Kingdom you are right and is to be expected. But i've experienced unexplained aggression from men while on 2.5 when women were out of the equation. That is a strange side effect if you ask me.
(10-30-2016, 04:35 AM)Snoop Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. 4 Kingdom you are right and is to be expected. But i've experienced unexplained aggression from men while on 2.5 when women were out of the equation. That is a strange side effect if you ask me.

I didn't know you experienced that on 2.5...

I see that unexplained aggression as YOU being perceived as a "threat" especially if you are on their turf!! Like how an animal defends it's territory that he/she marks with their scent.

I think that is good as long as it doesn't get physical!! Especially if you can keep calm and collected!! I would think a woman would find you more attractive as she watches how you handle this aggressive behavior from another male.
(10-30-2016, 04:52 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2016, 04:35 AM)Snoop Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. 4 Kingdom you are right and is to be expected. But i've experienced unexplained aggression from men while on 2.5 when women were out of the equation. That is a strange side effect if you ask me.

I didn't know you experienced that on 2.5...

I see that unexplained aggression as YOU being perceived as a "threat" especially if you are on their turf!! Like how an animal defends it's territory that he/she marks with their scent.

I think that is good as long as it doesn't get physical!! Especially if you can keep calm and collected!! I would think a woman would find you more attractive as she watches how you handle this aggressive behavior from another male.

I can't post a link because I'm posting from my phone. But if you read my journal, i experienced agression on the 10/14/2016 and also further down a few days later. Both of these instances occurred with men roughly half my age. I have no interest in getting in a physical confrontation with a kid. Physically, I probably look 10 to 15 years younger than my chronological age. That could be an explanation for the aggression. I routinely get IOI's from women in their 20's.
(10-30-2016, 05:08 AM)Snoop Wrote: [ -> ]I can't post a link because I'm posting from my phone. But if you read my journal, i experienced agression on the 10/14/2016 and also further down a few days later. Both of these instances occurred with men roughly half my age. I have no interest in getting in a physical confrontation with a kid. Physically, I probably look 10 to 15 years younger than my chronological age. That could be an explanation for the aggression. I routinely get IOI's from women in their 20's.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7737-p...#pid137268
(10-15-2016, 09:32 AM)Snoop Wrote: [ -> ]14/10/2016
Downloaded 2.5 and played a couple of loops. Went to the gym tonight, and it's almost empty. This man who's half my age, spent the whole night trying to get under my skin. I was heading to the fountain for a drink, he cuts in front of me. I'm heading for a machine, he's cutting in front again. I'm heading to the fountain again, he throws a ball of paper towel in my direction, which barely misses me. He was clearly not happy with me being there and was definitely trying to get into a confrontation. I just ignored him, as he probably has some mental issues, and needs to get some meds or therapy. He eventually left as I just ignored what he was doing.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7737-p...#pid138064
(10-21-2016, 04:21 AM)Snoop Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that 2.5 is generating this aggressive vibe in me as some men in the gym seem to want a piece of me. Its funny, because, I don't feel anger or aggression, while on 2.5. Yesterday, this early 20 ish punk douche bag was really disrespectful to me because accidentally used a machine that I thought he had vacated, even though I apologized to him for doing so.
(10-30-2016, 05:23 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2016, 05:08 AM)Snoop Wrote: [ -> ]I can't post a link because I'm posting from my phone. But if you read my journal, i experienced agression on the 10/14/2016 and also further down a few days later. Both of these instances occurred with men roughly half my age. I have no interest in getting in a physical confrontation with a kid. Physically, I probably look 10 to 15 years younger than my chronological age. That could be an explanation for the aggression. I routinely get IOI's from women in their 20's.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7737-p...#pid137268
(10-15-2016, 09:32 AM)Snoop Wrote: [ -> ]14/10/2016
Downloaded 2.5 and played a couple of loops. Went to the gym tonight, and it's almost empty. This man who's half my age, spent the whole night trying to get under my skin. I was heading to the fountain for a drink, he cuts in front of me. I'm heading for a machine, he's cutting in front again. I'm heading to the fountain again, he throws a ball of paper towel in my direction, which barely misses me. He was clearly not happy with me being there and was definitely trying to get into a confrontation. I just ignored him, as he probably has some mental issues, and needs to get some meds or therapy. He eventually left as I just ignored what he was doing.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7737-p...#pid138064
(10-21-2016, 04:21 AM)Snoop Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that 2.5 is generating this aggressive vibe in me as some men in the gym seem to want a piece of me. Its funny, because, I don't feel anger or aggression, while on 2.5. Yesterday, this early 20 ish punk douche bag was really disrespectful to me because accidentally used a machine that I thought he had vacated, even though I apologized to him for doing so.

Thank you sir. Much appreciated. Fluffy. My apologies for derailing your journal.
If it's increasing testosterone roduction, it's also producing more androstenone in your pheromone signature.
(10-30-2016, 05:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If it's increasing testosterone roduction, it's also producing more androstenone in your pheromone signature.

Shannon

Is increased testosterone production included in the sub?
Bulk up, get a black leather jacket and some chains and always carry a switchblade. As soon as somebody challenge you, walk right up to his face and give him a headbutt. Look around for empty bottles in the club and keep a couple on you just in case.
(10-30-2016, 06:36 AM)Snoop Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2016, 05:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If it's increasing testosterone roduction, it's also producing more androstenone in your pheromone signature.

Shannon

Is increased testosterone production included in the sub?

The program adjust body chemistry and activities to achieve the goals. One of the effects that has on men is to increase testosterone production.
Yah the men wanting to fight me was very out of the blue for some of them... when woman wasnt even evolved.

Im a pretty small guy and in the past no one ever tried to fight me. Last night out everyone seem to have beef with me when i was just minding my own business. end of the night i walked down a sidewalk going to my car , i get two guys trying to get at me.

While on 2.4V it felt like i was more like my pre-dmsi self. Where men respect me and would move outa my way while i walked etc.... I was getting quite massive resepct in general without sub and i think 2.4V enhanced that.
On 2.5V during a night out they seem to like wanna purposely bump into me to start a fight. I was also at a more business socializing event, men seem to be fine there but of course no one is suppose to get aggressive in a business event.

This one guy just wouldnt stop and he just try to get me to fight him more and more. one point he tried to get a little physical. I ignored him and he tries to tell me hes a doctor. he left when he sees that i really dont gave dam about him.

about rejections, for a few of them seems like girls put a lot more effort into rejecting me. One girl just had to wait a bit and look around to find some random dude and tells me its her bf. this other girl had to make this face expression and body language that she doesn't like me, Ive never seen any girl put that much effrot into this type of BL. Rest of them were just more of a cold non-reactiveness from the girl.
Pages: 1 2 3 4