Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Black Bruce Wayne / Tan Tony Stark - Reshaping Life on DMSI v2.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
First things first. Yes, I'm aware that resistance to DMSI probably drove me away from it. However, I've been questioning whether now's the appropriate time to use DMSI for a few months now. When I finished AM6, my plan was to run v2.2 for 32 days, then move on to BASE until next year.

I got sucked up in the glamour of taking part in cutting edge subliminal technology and the promise of the pussy, completely forgetting about my plan. Yes, DMSI has helped me business-wise. Sexual energy has a tendency to do that -- if you look at the Sex Magnet journals, you'll see similar reports of that masculine drive manifesting and users becoming obsessed with improving their lives... even to the point where they actually lose all interest in fucking women.

Fact of the matter is, DMSI is a tool to increase sexual attractiveness. The business stuff is just a side effect. If I want to improve my business, the BASE subliminals are the best tools. So, even if it IS resistance that prompted me to switch, it doesn't change the fact that I'm at a crossroads in my life: I need to build my business or go back to work. So, the decision is made. I'm on BASE now. Trust me, it was a hard decision. Now that I've stopped and the v2.5 code is running, I've been getting incredible female attraction today, particularly from this beautiful, busty Latina that was out running while I was doing my boxing roadwork. She saw me throwing punches and came over to ask if I were a "real boxer." That convo ended with me getting her number, but she was so wet that I could actually see the P-Juice through her shorts. No, it wasn't sweat. It was very obvious that she was turned on. Problem is... she was like 16. Once I have this empire built and my body in peak physical condition, I'll return to DMSI. But for now, it's time to get to business.

That being said... the big question.

chaosvrgn, how the F*CK did you generate $16k in one month, a few weeks after complaining about how business taking a turn for the worst?

The story isn't nearly as complicated as you think. In fact, it's quite simple. A few months ago, I partnered with a software developer who made a program that basically scans eBay, Amazon and Alibaba for items that you can easily purchase and resell on your own eCommerce website (this is called dropshipping or arbitrage). My role was to write the copy, develop the sales funnel and find affiliates that would promote the software. I also hosted a few webinars with various affiliates to promote the software. We did a 60/40 split. From the original push, I netted something like $3500. Was crazy ROI for the amount of time I put into it (roughly 8 hours).

I moved on from that particular project and into developing my own eCourses. Then, I noticed that I kept getting these random PayPal payments for like, $12.50. Sometimes, I'd get up to ten a day. Finally, I went to see which product was generating the sales and it was the software. Contacted the software developer. Turns out, one of the affiliates I did a webinar with uploaded the video to YouTube and it went viral. And now people are watching the video on YouTube and buying the software. It generates a passive income of about $100 - $200 a week.

Cool.

That gave me an idea. I recorded a "webinar," which consisted of me loading a GoToMeeting session and recording the screen, then made what's called a squeeze page -- you know those pages that offer you something for free in exchange for your e-mail? Yeah, that's a squeeze page. Once you handed over your e-mail, I showed how to easily source items for your store BY HAND. THEN, I demo'd the software that would do it easier.

After that, I pumped an insane amount of Facebook traffic to the page and spent about a month maturing the Facebook Pixel (it gets a bit complicated, you'll have to ask questions or I'll have to write a novel). Once the Facebook pixel matured, my ads began sending extremely qualified traffic. So, between people buying the software, and me slamming my e-mail list with affiliate offers, AND what I'm making on eCommerce, I generated $16k worth the revenue.

The problem?

The software developer wants out. Doesn't want to maintain the software anymore (AliExpress keeps changing their api and fucking it up) NOR does he want to sell the code base, just in case he wants back in. So, I had to snatch down the page. And I'll probably get a ton of refund requests over the next month. That's why I said it's not sustainable RIGHT NOW. The strategy I used to make the money is solid. The product I promoted isn't.

That's why I'm going to use the same strategy on my upcoming eCommerce course. THAT WAY, I have end-to-end control over the product and the marketing. The problem? I really can't touch that $16k because I don't know how much is going to remain after the 30-day refund period for the software. Meaning, I'm cash strapped again. I don't have tons of cash to invest in things, so I'll have to be VERY, VERY careful with spending.

That's why I switched to BASE. It has tons of modules to assist. I need more than just creativity and drive. I need a total reshaping of the way I think and act. I've got about five - six months to make this work, otherwise, it's back to the corporate world... or, the military (they've offered me an officer's commission time and time again).

Right now, however, it's entrepreneurship or broke. Let's build an empire.

Questions, comments? Post 'em here. I'll answer what I can. Hopefully, the other entrepreneurs will help too. All discussions are welcome, but I'm not interested in any SJW, let's connect with the feminine mess. This thread is for empire building.
Empire building sounds cool. I'd definitely like to do it. But it seems you need to know a lot of stuff. I've been working on my sales e-book for example and while I recently figured out a major "key" which should help me with content, I'm not sure I'll have any other products afterwards.

Basically I just don't get how you compete without becoming like everyone else.
Haha, I like the idea of Black Bruce Wayne.

Just want to say I enjoy reading about your business, and good luck.
(10-23-2016, 05:26 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]Empire building sounds cool. I'd definitely like to do it. But it seems you need to know a lot of stuff. I've been working on my sales e-book for example and while I recently figured out a major "key" which should help me with content, I'm not sure I'll have any other products afterwards.

Basically I just don't get how you compete without becoming like everyone else.

The number one thing is not to overthink things. You gotta think of it like this -- let's say... you make $3000/month in commissions. Well, someone out there doing door to door sales is making $500 in commissions and they're struggling. When you say, "dude, I make $3k in commissions, EASY" they want to know your secret. Because clearly, you're doing something different than them. That's your first product. How you're able to make $3000/month in door-to-door sales consistently. The story I just told you about making $16k? That's a product.

As for your upsells, you could do a two hour webinar where you literally just regurgitate the same thing you put in the book, but add some extra value, some live insights. Plus, take questions. For a second upsell, you could sell your personalized, high-converting script that works for you. For your third upsell, dude you could literally talk about some of the insights you've discovered from being on DMSI. Everything from, "this is how I dress when I do sales." "This is how I speak." "Honestly, sometimes I put myself in an aura of 'hate' and I tend to do better."

Look, I released a product last week that consisted of 5 pages of links and some basic information and sold it as a "classified document." The links were all the resources I use when building a new eCommerce site, including how I conduct research. People were hitting me up with "OMG!!! This is great!!!" To me, that shit's easy. But for someone that doesn't know, they'll GLADLY pay for the information. It took about 6 hours to make and I made around $250, got about 125 fresh e-mail addresses to add to my e-mail list.

I knew I wouldn't make much off the cheatsheet, but the e-mail list comes in handy because it can give you a quick infusion of cash.

Case in point (click to enlarge):

[Image: affiliate.png]

That's about $200 from ONE e-mail that took me about 15 - 20 minutes to write and configure in Aweber.

When you look at the ROI, it's about 8 hours of work for $500+ (full profit potential hasn't been realized because the list hasn't gone dead).
That's awesome, I never had much success with my own blogs and such and i've tried a few.

Quote:let's connect with the feminine mess.

I like to connect with the feminine in all kinds of ways.. with several of my bodyparts.. Wink Sometimes it does make a mess though.
Cool, thanks for the insight. I guess I just take my skills for granted. Questions would be good because then I could make more specific content. I think I'll do a search online for people looking for answers to sales questions to give me some ideas.
(10-23-2016, 06:06 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, thanks for the insight. I guess I just take my skills for granted. Questions would be good because then I could make more specific content. I think I'll do a search online for people looking for answers to sales questions to give me some ideas.

Still overthinking it. Remember, you're making a short eBook that you'll price around $4 - $7 for the purposes of introducing them to yourself and getting them in your funnels / e-mail list.

The product is literally your day-to-day routine and observations. My eCommerce course is LITERALLY the steps I take when I research and build a new eCommerce website. I first wrote an outline. Then, I made Powerpoint slides. Then, I downloaded ActivePresenter and just talked. That's it. And I'm selling it at $99.

Upsells?

Upsell 1: Software to help with sourcing. $17
Upsell 2: An hour-long, 1-on-1 coaching session. $90.
Upsell 3: ??? Dunno yet, gotta talk with my partner.

See? So, jot down what you do and what you're thinking when you're trying to make a sell. Write down what works. Write down what doesn't work. Organize that into an outline. Flesh out the outline. Doesn't have to be perfect grammar and prose. Just write it out.

Anyone here that has a skill can do the same thing.
HOLY SHIT! I KID YOU NOT, I was just telling my friend about buying stuff from alibaba and then just reselling!

Arbitrage is great! I used to do that for gambling to reduce risks and make as much profit as possible.

But you did give me an idea for making money, thank you. Keep up this awesome journal!
(10-23-2016, 05:45 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]That's awesome, I never had much success with my own blogs and such and i've tried a few.

Quote:let's connect with the feminine mess.

I like to connect with the feminine in all kinds of ways.. with several of my bodyparts.. Wink Sometimes it does make a mess though.

Keep in mind, we're not talking about blogging. We're talking about making infoproducts and selling them on a marketplace, like Clickbank or WarriorPlus (if you're in the IM niche) or JVZoo (which tends to cater to software).

Blogging is a MUCH different game and much more of a long-term play. I have a few blogs that make money. The most profitable being my pheromone blog, which promotes PheromoneXS's stuff. If I ever get my shit together and get back to a big city, I'm going to expand those.
(10-23-2016, 06:15 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2016, 06:06 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, thanks for the insight. I guess I just take my skills for granted. Questions would be good because then I could make more specific content. I think I'll do a search online for people looking for answers to sales questions to give me some ideas.

Still overthinking it. Remember, you're making a short eBook that you'll price around $4 - $7 for the purposes of introducing them to yourself and getting them in your funnels / e-mail list.

The product is literally your day-to-day routine and observations. My eCommerce course is LITERALLY the steps I take when I research and build a new eCommerce website. I first wrote an outline. Then, I made Powerpoint slides. Then, I downloaded ActivePresenter and just talked. That's it. And I'm selling it at $99.

Upsells?

Upsell 1: Software to help with sourcing. $17
Upsell 2: An hour-long, 1-on-1 coaching session. $90.
Upsell 3: ??? Dunno yet, gotta talk with my partner.

See? So, jot down what you do and what you're thinking when you're trying to make a sell. Write down what works. Write down what doesn't work. Organize that into an outline. Flesh out the outline. Doesn't have to be perfect grammar and prose. Just write it out.

Anyone here that has a skill can do the same thing.

But... I don't really do that much lol.

Do you mean my daily routine as in "At 12pm I get out of the house and drive to my neighborhood. Then I walk from door to door." lol. There's nothing to my routine at all. And clothes? I can sell in anything turns out (my boss once told me that he wished he could have success in casual clothes like I can but it just didn't work for him lol).

And if I go into what works and what doesn't, it might be 5 pages. Maybe.
Honestly I was a bit dissspointed in your AM run chaos

Edit: because you ran DMSI during 1/3 of it
(10-23-2016, 07:17 PM)Big Boss Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly I was a bit dissspointed in your AM run chaos

Edit: because you ran DMSI during 1/3 of it

Bruh, I ran DMSI all of... 4 times, not to mention that I discovered a way to mitigate damage to the AM6 programming that I'm just not discussing. Requires some significant mental alchemy techniques to pull off.

And no need to be disappointed, I think I turned out quite all right. Wink
It's pretty fucking powerful but just giving my perspective
Quote:Keep in mind, we're not talking about blogging. We're talking about making infoproducts and selling them on a marketplace, like Clickbank or WarriorPlus (if you're in the IM niche) or JVZoo (which tends to cater to software).

Blogging is a MUCH different game and much more of a long-term play. I have a few blogs that make money. The most profitable being my pheromone blog, which promotes PheromoneXS's stuff. If I ever get my shit together and get back to a big city, I'm going to expand those.

Hmm ok cool, I was attempting to do that through my blog. I wrote a book and made some audio stuff and sold just a couple of copies.

If I got down to it I could write several things, I think it's my perfectionism as I think it has to be a really massive kind of product and I feel like i'm not enough of an expert with all the other experts out there on things such as weight loss, or maybe even security stuff. I can do the job effectively more than alot of people.. especially these useless ones that pop up and do nothing when stuff happens.. but I wouldn't say i'm enough of an expert.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12