Subliminal Talk

Full Version: For Shannon / creating anti aging sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i think shanon could get some use from the knowledge of this man when he creates the anti aging sub

Just edited the title to add another n to Shannon's name.
I do not want to hear here vegan propaganda! I hate vegans and their stupid diet.

They always cry about animal rights and meat is bad! Instead, it will raise your testosterone levels and it is healthy when you combine it with vegetables.
I don't think the sub should require you to eat a certain way. Other than that, great idea
(08-19-2016, 04:18 AM)Acmeisto Wrote: [ -> ]I do not want to hear here vegan propaganda! I hate vegans and their stupid diet.

They always cry about animal rights and meat is bad! Instead, it will raise your testosterone levels and it is healthy when you combine it with vegetables.
They may cry and use propaganda (bad way to advertise) but eating vegetable doesn't cause disease like meat do. So if you want to have a disease free body vegetables is the way to go. This also makes sense from a karma point of view but I don't think it's the good thread to talk about that.

PS: I eat meat
i am no vegan either and i dont want the sub to make us vegans i posted this videos because it contains useful information how metabolism and aging works and i think shanon could use it for his sub to influence our bodies please think first then post
(08-19-2016, 05:50 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2016, 04:18 AM)Acmeisto Wrote: [ -> ]I do not want to hear here vegan propaganda! I hate vegans and their stupid diet.

They may cry and use propaganda (bad way to advertise) but eating vegetable doesn't cause disease like meat do. So if you want to have a disease free body vegetables is the way to go. This also makes sense from a karma point of view but I don't think it's the good thread to talk about that.

Meat does not cause diseases. Of course, if you eat processed meats like sausages or bacon every day then it is a different matter. But if you consume pure meat with vegetables, fruits then it is a very healthy choice.
I'm not a scientist, and I'm not up on all the statistics. I've never met anyone - personally - who has lived past 80 being a vegan. I'm not saying they don't exist, I've just never met one. On the other hand, I've met many people in their 80's, 90's, and even over 100-years-old who have eaten meat their entire lives.

My meat-eating/coffee-drinking/worry-wart grandfather on my dad's side lived to 99, and my tea-drinking grandmother to 97 (her mother to 92 before her). My alcoholic/smoking grandparents lived well into their mid-80's. If you want to live a long time, have good genes. All the other stuff - exercise, nutrition, meditation, whatever, will obviously have an impact (+/- 5-10 years, who knows) but more so will affect quality of life. Quality-over-quantity, but if you can have both, great. A subliminal like E2 or AM would have to help, but a sub specifically affecting life span would be amazing. Oh, and don't drink to excess, smoke, or use harsh drugs for years on end, lol.
(08-19-2016, 08:10 AM)Acmeisto Wrote: [ -> ]

Meat does not cause diseases. Of course, if you eat processed meats like sausages or bacon every day then it is a different matter. But if you consume pure meat with vegetables, fruits then it is a very healthy choice.
how would you know? Obvisouly every men eating meat before it was heavy industrialised didnt live long, just a normal spam of life like we do. Nothing exceptional, good genes die later, bad genes die sooner. So at best meat is good enough to survive for a short period.

I think the answers is in the past, the history that was erased from the books.

I think meat is part of what cause disease among many other things. Processed or not.
Also there is no logical reason to eat meat.
The only reason we eat meat is due to taste and we are addicted to it like sugar. Or alcohol or any other drug.

If we would only eat vegetables it would cost us a lot less in every way. Meat cost much more to produce.
So theoretically if we could controlled our mind completely and removed any addiction eating vegetables would be the way to go. It would make an immense profit to mankind.

I'm not even counting the benefit for health.

If you think you can't survive on vegetable alone then you didn't study the subject long enough, just search on internet, look at real study done by real researchers.

@RTBoss there is not enough vegans today to count them as proof, at least in western country. I don't know any vegans personally who are older than 30. So that would mean they died around 25 if I follow your logic.
(08-19-2016, 12:29 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2016, 08:10 AM)Acmeisto Wrote: [ -> ]

how would you know? Obvisouly every men eating meat before it was heavy industrialised didnt live long, just a normal spam of life like we do. Nothing exceptional, good genes die later, bad genes die sooner. So at best meat is good enough to survive for a short period.

I think the answers is in the past, the history that was erased from the books.

I think meat is part of what cause disease among many other things. Processed or not.

Historically, people did not live as long as now regardless what they were eating.

Meat is an excellent source of proteins and if you have enough meat you can survive without eating vegetables or carbohydrates. It is not recommended but it's possible. And I said already the secret is not to think that vegetables and meat are something that you have to either pick vegetables or pick some meat. You can choose to eat meat and also a plenty of vegetables.

Eating a lot of meat is not unhealthy unless you are eating only meat...
That guy is an exception but usually vegans are these little weak dudes without any muscle or anything at all. A guy I know from the gym said he tried it for a few months and it totally ruined his sex drive.

Quote:The only reason we eat meat is due to taste and we are addicted to it like sugar. Or alcohol or any other drug.

Confused No.
Our teeth are designed to rip flesh. We're omnivores. We've evolved beyond eating meat? Where's the logic in that? Another reason to eat meat is vitamin B12. Vegans are notoriously deficient in it. If you want to be vegan and get B12, you'd have to eat a crap ton of fermented soy or nori seaweed (or supplement). And good luck getting all of your amino acids from inferior, non-complete protein sources. I can understand being vegetarian, at least you can have fish, eggs, and diary. If you eat vegan for other reasons - Rule #4 reasons - good for you, but don't claim you'll live longer.
Well another reason is that a lot of people tried and failed because they dont know what vegetable to eat. I had a girlfriend who didnt eat any meat. Obviously to me she would have been healthier eating meat because she didnt know anything about vegetarian diet.

So I hear a lot people saying they tried and it didnt work. Its like saying they tried some subliminal and it didnt work. Well maybe the producer wasnt qualified enough. Like the guy who dont know enough about vegetarian diet.

For a good vegetarian diet we have to look at India. They have a record of been vegetarian. Around 30% of them today are vegetarian.

@Acmeisto The history is full of lies. If you believe what is commonly known in the western hystory book you are far off from reality.The piramids are a good proof that most of history is corrupted. Starting with how the egyptian pyramid was build. Not even mentionning the other in Europe or other country. Point is history falls appart because it doesnt match at all.
Pages: 1 2 3