Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Aventus's DMSI v2.2 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Day 0 (7/25/16)

Just purchased the sub and i want to run it for 3-6 months.
(07-25-2016, 01:41 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 0 (7/25/16)

Just purchased the sub and i want to run it for 3-6 months.

Welcome to the club!

I wish you a great journey on it Smile.
-Back of my throat burns, my body is starting to feel the energy flowing, I'm getting tired from exposure....... I wish I could have tried V1 for it's energy flooding. I get why one might night be able to run this at night.

-How many loops is best? I am seeing people with 3-5 loops. Ultrasonic is 1hr and 40 mins?
3 loops according to Shannon.
Day 1 (7/26/16)
3 loops ultrasonic at -25 to -20db.

Too early to tell for much results.
(07-26-2016, 06:23 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 1 (7/26/16)

-25 to -20 dB? That's loud. What speakers are you using, mine wouldn't be able to handle that at all.
(07-26-2016, 06:33 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2016, 06:23 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 1 (7/26/16)

-25 to -20 dB? That's loud. What speakers are you using, mine wouldn't be able to handle that at all.

older bose companion 2 or something. those speakers when through hell and back lol. My ears are about 4-6 feet away so it diffuses abt.
At work, all of my coworkers share a room( small office). A female coworker sat diagonal from me and then she moved to sit next to me. Shared some Facebook and Youtube videos and then added her on fb.

She opens up candy crush on the computer.
F: guess what level I'm up to.
Me: 300? 400?
-subconsciouse urge to touch her hand-
Me: let's see...-holds her hand on the mouse and took control over the mouse- 1751......

I had a subconscious urge to do that and she didn't react with a negative reaction. Which is surprising.
Lol , I had a subconscious urge to slap a coworkers ass lol. Didn't do it but the urge was intense.
Many people report this kind of urges. I had the urge to touch a leg from a girl I know. But it was on V2.1.
Thats the autopilot working. Your subconscious knows that that is what leads to the goal with that particular woman at that particular time and place.
(07-26-2016, 01:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Thats the autopilot working. Your subconscious knows that that is what leads to the goal with that particular woman at that particular time and place.

How does the subconscious know that sort of information?
(07-26-2016, 02:03 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2016, 01:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Thats the autopilot working. Your subconscious knows that that is what leads to the goal with that particular woman at that particular time and place.

I believe that it has access to sources of information the conscious mind does not, and that it perceives time as a smear instad of a point of now. Thetefore it can see "what if" for at least minutes in advance, and probably much more than minutes, depending on the level we are talking about.

This appears to be future knowledge to the conscious mind which perceives time as a point of now.
(07-26-2016, 03:17 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2016, 02:03 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]

I believe that it has access to sources of information the conscious mind does not, and that it perceives time as a smear instad of a point of now. Thetefore it can see "what if" for at least minutes in advance, and probably much more than minutes, depending on the level we are talking about.

This appears to be future knowledge to the conscious mind which perceives time as a point of now.

Is it possible that some of these sources are other senses being marshaled for perceiving more data simultaneously (e.g. smell for pheromone output, hearing for breathing patterns, etc)?
Pages: 1 2 3