Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 3rd run - Sculpting solid and decisive self
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello all,

This is my first thread but I am not new to sub. I have come a long way to this. Before, I see myself as a very beta, even posting a comment online made me nervous and sweat. Now I want to show up here. Alpha Male sub is really life-changer for me. I did AM5 once and AM6 twice. After the AM5 run, I jumped straight to NG, did it like crazy, and like Shannon said somewhere before, most effects of AM gone fast. So I started again with AM6. I finished the second AM6 2 months ago, switch to MLS and TLAM 4G, I am considering to do MSS 4G t but my gut tells me to do AM6 again. So I'm in.

What did I do in 2 previous AM6 set:

- Quit a boring job. In the people's eyes, it is a good job with good salary. They have some respect to me but I don't like the boss and that is a feminine dominant workplace. So I quit. It was tough, long time to actually quit, and now I have some money issue but I'm proud that I did it. Wise choice

- Do Elliot Hulse methods everyday, my health, immune systems improves a lot. Family and friends tell that I'm bigger. Know his method during AM6, but I really do it like a routine 2 months after finish the last AM.

- Do a circumcision. It's really something that AM6 script instructs me to do that. I have not realized the importance of it before.

- Now I have a good caring for my study, and developing my career as freelance designer. Before all my caring is just women and women. Find back a desire to study abroad too, Italy or Spain.

- Break up with my girlfriend. She is a good, caring girl which I liked much but she wants me in serious relationship, to married, I don't like so I let her go. It' not easy but again, wise choice.

- Self-trust improves a lot. I have my uncle who I see as a genius before, said that me think like a child today. Nothing I just smile, really inside is a smirk, "thank you, but I know who I am".

- Delete more than 3GB of PUA stuff, It's somewhat big release for me. I feel more free now. In this run, I will focus on Masculine Intent stuff, it's resonant with AM content.
I quit using Window and cracking software like Photoshop, Ilustrator and switch to Ubuntu. Thanks to Think like a Millionaire for this realization.

In this run, my goal is to improve my conversation especially with women. I can feel at some level I still seek for their validation. Next is improving procrastination, and manifest good circle of friends too. I don't have much friends now and feel like a loner wolf. I didn't have a good track in second run, use it somewhat carelessly so the result was not as expected. This time, instruction is religious. And let the sub runs wild.

Yes, journey starts!
(06-26-2016, 12:31 PM)Juan de Mammut Wrote: [ -> ]- Do a circumcision. It's really something that AM6 script instructs me to do that. I have not realized the importance of it before.

Eh?! Huh Is this in the script?
(06-26-2016, 01:36 PM)i-Awake Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2016, 12:31 PM)Juan de Mammut Wrote: [ -> ]- Do a circumcision. It's really something that AM6 script instructs me to do that. I have not realized the importance of it before.

There's nothing in the script that tells you to get circumcised. That is a result of his perception of what an alpha male is and should look like.

It's not my place to tell you to do or not do things like that.
(06-26-2016, 06:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

There's nothing in the script that tells you to get circumcised. That is a result of his perception of what an alpha male is and should look like.

It's not my place to tell you to do or not do things like that.
Smile I am Glad that you clarified this situation Smile

That is personal. I did it to improve my health. An alpha male takes care of his health. And Shannon clarified it all.
Thank you both for the clarification.
4 days and my love for women has gone to the next level. I do not even try, it just natural. Hearing a girl's voice can literally makes me goosebumps. I feel their heat. Love them much.

My no-BS tolerance go high. Just unfriend 2 guys because they talk shit in my fb. This run is awesome now.
There was a child in my house yesterday, so I missed 8 hours for not exposuring.

I'm afraid. I don't know how about it in another places, but in my school I see many guys act like pussy. Over 80% of them. Even some guy I see before, now they are different, feminine voice, flower shirt, long hair, talk shit.., It's weird. Does the thinking process of graphic make us more feminine or lose testosterone?

I get into this design industry because I want to be a freelancer, so I can work in my way at any time I want. But don't want to lose my masculinity.
Correlation does not equate to causation. From what I have seen, it's simply appealing to guys who want to "be cool" by doing all those things you mention.

You're worried too much about your masculinity to be alpha. Stop worrying about it. Their choices don't affect your choices. You are within yourself, and therefore you make your own decisions. Nobody can take your desired level of masculinity away from you. Masculinity is what you make it. You can see this by observing all of the women these days who masculinize themselves in an effort to be "good enough". Women are naturally feminine, but they can turn themselves masculine, just as guys can turn themselves feminine by focusing on it.

You choose how masculine you are. Not them.
Thanks Shannon, you are like a big brother.
Have a job interview today. A little bit shaky but still feel grounded and confident. With previous me, this was a big deal and with much anxiety. But now it's just feel like a normal conversation.

I have an urge to change my username for this topic, it's actually a fear. As someone in my circle of friends will recognize it, discover this forum, and boom, more competitions, more difficulties. It's not good for my gene.
Today see some signs point out as this run will be tough. At school, many guys pissed off with my presence, they look at me with anger, I can feel they hate me. When I ride motobike on the street, some guys try to get over, very close to me, it's really dangerous. Some cars too. It looks like they tried to kill me. Must be careful with this. Plan to learn some martial art.
Total miss hour: 10.

AM6 is digging fears inside onto the ground. A fear to be alpha. Fear of competition with others. Fear of confrontation. Fear of being center of attention.

I'm climbing up the mountain.
(07-08-2016, 09:52 AM)Juan de Mammut Wrote: [ -> ]Total miss hour: 10.

AM6 is digging fears inside onto the ground. A fear to be alpha. Fear of competition with others. Fear of confrontation. Fear of being center of attention.

I'm climbing up the mountain.

What were you like before any subs? After two AM6 runs how much did you change?
Pages: 1 2 3 4