Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 and pheromones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since pheromones are a topic of discussion. What happens if a person runs AM6 and run an alpha mix or something. Wouldn't it work synergistically as the sub is recreating your internal and the pheros are supplementing it externally?
It seems to add to the vibe and sometimes not. It's hard to know for sure but it seems to help. Maybe some phero are not good with it though.

It's safer to only wear some Aventus perfume :p

Once AM6 start to show some real effect you won't need any phero, when I was on stage 5 AM6 the effect was much better than any phero I tested. 1 second was enough for a girl to know that I was different.
Just checked Androtics and A314 looks to be back in stock. I'm going to give it a shot to see if it helps with ASC and over the summer with my eventual next sub's.
(03-25-2016, 09:58 AM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]Just checked Androtics and A314 looks to be back in stock. I'm going to give it a shot to see if it helps with ASC and over the summer with my eventual next sub's.

Androtics or A314 isn't well received at all in past few years. If I were you, I'd try something else, especially if you are new to pheromones (are you?).
I have quite the collection , and I use them rarely. If you use it once in awhile you should be ok. As Alpha360 said you won't really need it, it's more of an option.
(03-25-2016, 10:07 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2016, 09:58 AM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]Just checked Androtics and A314 looks to be back in stock. I'm going to give it a shot to see if it helps with ASC and over the summer with my eventual next sub's.

Androtics or A314 isn't well received at all in past few years. If I were you, I'd try something else, especially if you are new to pheromones (are you?).

I've experimented with Androtics mones for a few months now and my experience is varied. The most common occurrence for me is OD causing backlash/repelling effect, but I have had women hypnotized by me while wearing good amounts of AMMO, TUTH, TAC, P96, and hedione. MX351 seems to help me as well when I'm not wearing the other stuff.

While I have indeed read mixed reviews for the latest batches of A314, I have no reference point so this will be my first A314 trial and I don't have alpha subliminal training yet to fall back on.
Quote:"Alrighty, so I just gotten Alpha Treasures the other day and decided to test-run it today. After taking a shower this morning, I immediately applied three drops to the neck. Got dressed and off I went to work.

The self-effects is unique in a way. If you haven't known, I've been on a subliminal meditation (Alpha Male V6) for four months now and the changes within me have been pronounced. My Alpha side has been coming out steadily in my character and it's becoming noticeable. With that said, Alpha Treasures seems to have amplified my persona. It's like whatever was in my mind or core, it was very easy to let it out without regret. My posture was very erect and my walk was intentionally slow to emphasis my stride. My mindset was indeed Alpha, as I didn't care what others thought about me. I was going to do me and be my own man.

As for effects on others, it was fairly positive. At work, I had not one kid get out of line when working with them. Most of the boys seems to be looking to qualify themselves by randomly telling me about their lives and one kid even offered to cut my hair for free if I wanted one. As with girls, most were intimidated. But if I opened them up, they were pretty much like kittens. One girl told me my persona is hard to figure out when someone doesn't know me. But once I'm more open with them, they can't get enough of me lol. Her words.

Overall, this looks like a very good mix to wear everyday. I'll have to test it out more when I get a chance. But so far, based off of today's results, I would give it an A."
I found this in pheroTruth. This product (Alpha Treasures) seem to add to AM6 well. Perhaps this product would be better than A314 for your needs Apollolux.
(03-25-2016, 03:40 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:"Alrighty, so I just gotten Alpha Treasures the other day and decided to test-run it today. After taking a shower this morning, I immediately applied three drops to the neck. Got dressed and off I went to work.

The self-effects is unique in a way. If you haven't known, I've been on a subliminal meditation (Alpha Male V6) for four months now and the changes within me have been pronounced. My Alpha side has been coming out steadily in my character and it's becoming noticeable. With that said, Alpha Treasures seems to have amplified my persona. It's like whatever was in my mind or core, it was very easy to let it out without regret. My posture was very erect and my walk was intentionally slow to emphasis my stride. My mindset was indeed Alpha, as I didn't care what others thought about me. I was going to do me and be my own man.

As for effects on others, it was fairly positive. At work, I had not one kid get out of line when working with them. Most of the boys seems to be looking to qualify themselves by randomly telling me about their lives and one kid even offered to cut my hair for free if I wanted one. As with girls, most were intimidated. But if I opened them up, they were pretty much like kittens. One girl told me my persona is hard to figure out when someone doesn't know me. But once I'm more open with them, they can't get enough of me lol. Her words.

Overall, this looks like a very good mix to wear everyday. I'll have to test it out more when I get a chance. But so far, based off of today's results, I would give it an A."
I found this in pheroTruth. This product (Alpha Treasures) seem to add to AM6 well. Perhaps this product would be better than A314 for your needs Apollolux.

I never knew about alpha treasures , or some of the others mentioned A314,MX351 ,and so forth. Definitely curious.
I wouldn't trust pherotruth reports blindly if I were you, be careful.
So what company has some good products.?
(03-25-2016, 08:39 PM)koshas Wrote: [ -> ]So what company has some good products.?

If you are new to pheromones, I'd really recommend Core by Apex. Great beginner product.
I like pheromone XS products.
Catman vouches for Liquid Alchemy Labs

?
At the moment, I would say:

Apex
Pheromone Treasures
Liquid Alchemy Labs (as always)

The other guys (PXS, Alpha Dream, Androtics) are too inconsistent for me.
(03-26-2016, 02:51 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]At the moment, I would say:

Apex
Pheromone Treasures
Liquid Alchemy Labs (as always)

The other guys (PXS, Alpha Dream, Androtics) are too inconsistent for me.

I vouch for liquid alchemy as well , since most of my collection comes from there. Ordered alpha treasures and captain last night.
Pages: 1 2