Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What I've Learned from 2 Years of AM and Finishing SM 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
....Absolutely nothing. Not one thing has changed about me since using these products. In fact, I might be even more introverted. So after 2 years of nightly subs that are supposed to be soooo powerful on the mind, I can wholeheartedly say it's a complete placebo effect.
That time while you using that programs, why not discuss anything here my friend? Smile

It may be just placebo for some people but on the other hand it is life changing subs for another people.

Can you give use more detail about how did you used it? Your life experience? How many hours each day? Anything?

And..why not ask for refund?
Oh realy?

If it's realy placebo effect, why don't you try the subs with objective result ? Like "Grow Taller" or "Testosterone Maximizer for Men".
Weren't you the one who never followed Shannon's instructions?
(08-04-2015, 06:23 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]Weren't you the one who never followed Shannon's instructions?

O really? Let me see the post that showing that Vincent. Big Grin
After over two years you should be able to tell us more than that, A better more in depth debrief would be appreciated if you don't mind
I can see how someone could say that. Have you tried some of the simpler, more focused subs like OF1.1 or Stress relief? For me, AM6 has been this subtle improve-everything-by-a-little-bit experience on both run-throughs, but I'm not aware of anyone doing OF for a month or more and reporting that it had no effects whatsoever. So if you want to be completely sure its placebo, I'd try that.
Guero, I don't know if that three subs did absolutely nothing for you OR the naturalizer is work too well for you. Please give some details.
Did you keep a daily journal offline? If not, with the Naturaliser, it's very hard to tell a difference over time. It's designed on purpose to do that to bypass resistance, to make you think nothing has changed and you were always this way.

I also know you listened at night, and often with one earbud. That likely isn't helping the situation.

Hangout with people you haven't seen in a year or more that have known you for awhile, that's a good test. Also, we need to know how many hours a day you listened. I keep detailed records to track my hours and day to day thoughts etc. to gauge progress. And Shannon had to do several runs of AM, and noticed changes along the way, so I'm sure you've had them as well.

I've done one run of AM6. And AM6 got rid of a 20 year bad habit I had. And it did it RIGHT under my nose, I didn't even realise it! Only when I read another guy's journal, talking about how AM6 got rid of the SAME problem...did I make the connection. You see that? A 20 year problem, erased so effectively that I had to read a guy's journal to realise it was GONE. Had I not have done that, I likely still wouldn't have realised...incredible. So, if it can do that to me for a 20 year problem, I have no doubt if you don't keep vigilant daily records on how you're doing while listening for 2 years, that it can do it to you too and make you believe nothing has changed. That's what it's DESIGNED to do Smile.
Oh well, if it`s true, I can only commiserate you. For me, AM6 (I`m running 5 stage for the 1st time) is the absolute life changer and english isn`t my native language (as probably you can see) and I listen to this sub only 8h per day. May be you are resistan for mind programming or your subs listening routine is awful. Did you try ASC or OF?
my friend, go to the journal of any guy who has been successful using AM 6 and you will notice something ( th eones who are making videos): even their voice changed.
if the voice changes ( something physical) you can only expect that huge things changed internally as well. i have a hunch that you have changed a lot but you are not aware of it yet.
(08-04-2015, 05:36 AM)Guero Wrote: [ -> ]....Absolutely nothing. Not one thing has changed about me since using these products. In fact, I might be even more introverted. So after 2 years of nightly subs that are supposed to be soooo powerful on the mind, I can wholeheartedly say it's a complete placebo effect.

If I were to invest that amount of time and money into a program I would be monitoring at worst once a month and ideally every few days - feeding back my experience to the forum.

For all you know you could have been listening to Ultrasonics on the wrong speakers for 2 years!!
(08-04-2015, 08:35 AM)fakiee Wrote: [ -> ]For all you know you could have been listening to Ultrasonics on the wrong speakers for 2 years!!

LOL. Yeah, it`s possible and if so, LOL LOL LOL. Wink
(08-04-2015, 07:18 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]I can see how someone could say that. Have you tried some of the simpler, more focused subs like OF1.1 or Stress relief? For me, AM6 has been this subtle improve-everything-by-a-little-bit experience on both run-throughs, but I'm not aware of anyone doing OF for a month or more and reporting that it had no effects whatsoever. So if you want to be completely sure its placebo, I'd try that.

Same here. You know that you're making improvements but sometimes it can be extremely hard to notice.

I think what people have to also realise is that subs aren't some kind of magic pill. You still have to get out into the real world and take action. If you're just sitting in your bedroom then expect little to nothing in terms of results.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5