Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Skip ASC to do AM6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good afternoon, all. I'd like to start by again thanking Shannon and IML for creating and producing these quality motivational subliminal audio programs in the first place. I just started day 21 of EPRHA and definitely feel it affecting me internally.

My original plan was to start with ASC, then EPRHA, then AM6, then SM3. I was convinced to do EPRHA before ASC and planned to do 96 days and decide afterwards if I wanted to go all the way to 192 or jump straight into ASC. While I do indeed feel it affecting me (I've already had three major emotional breakdowns, each after I finally pinpointed one of the true sources of my emotional pain), a side effect is I feel I've lost motivation to be productive and that worries me. Whether the loss of productivity is "resistance to the program" or not, I then decided as a necessity I would only do 32 days of EPHRA before moving on to ASC.

My reasons for doing ASC before AM6 were mainly to save money for earlier confidence boosting and to confirm that a personal improvement sub like AM6 could work in the "reduced" form of ASC before plunking down $500 (or $600 to get them separately like I may have to do).

My question today is the following. Running under the assumption that if ASC and AM6 are anything like EPRHA they will both indeed do what they purport to do, should I go straight for AM6 (with the below financial caveats) instead of running ASC for a bit before it?

I'm of limited means. I only have $326 in the bank with no income and need at least $150 next month (and again in September) to cover my storage room and even the $200 for the first AM6 set puts me in the red if that's the case. I have no guarantee of income next month and may have to wait as late as September before I have a bit of money from my college financial aid. If there is a way to do a payment plan with buying stage 1 & 2 (e.g. $50/month for 4 months or something) I'm more inclined to do it.

The collection of emotional problems I currently have that I feel are not resolved so far seem to stem from a lack of positive masculine influence, lack of self-confidence, and lack of self-validation, and to me that's as clear a sign as any that I should become more alpha as soon as possible, hence the desire to skip ASC for AM6 directly (which supposedly includes ASC).

So. Should I plunk down for AM6 1 & 2 "now" if there's a payment plan available, or continue down the free road with ASC until I can secure spendable money for AM6?
AM6 is very much worth what it costs, but it might not be worth to you right now that you are soo low on cash, It might be a very bad decision if later on you don't have money to pay the rent or to eat.

I would recomend that you use ERPHA for 100+ days, and if after that you have 500 bucks to spare get yourself AM6. Do NOT buy them separately because if a problem surges and you cannot buy next stages you will be left with an incomplete program.

Personally i have used ERPHA and ASC, from those 2 i only got results from ERPHA so thats why i recommend it. Also the more emotional stuff you heal before Am6 the better your ride through it will be.
I used ASC 5G first and it was great. It's an awesome program that did a lot for me.

If money is any issue, you can use EHPRA for 192 days, and then ASC for at least another 96 days, you can absolutely use it for longer. That's a MINIMUM of 9 months+, of full power, life changing programs for FREE.

Guys always rush it and get off EHPRA or ASC prematurely and jump to AM6 when there's still alot of benefit to be had.

Stick to them both, for awhile, you'll be fine. Don't jump the gun, especially when finances don't co-operate with you.
I don't know if it's true but I remember someone saying before that ASC is in AM6 .
Thank you all so far for your recommendations. As I said previously, I'm ending EPRHA at 32 days because I need to be productive again to make progress in my programming endeavors and I need to start boosting my self-confidence after recent events.

I'm confident that running ASC will be positive for me and if finances were the primary motivation I would absolutely do it for up to 6 months or more, but I need to start becoming alpha really soon if I'm going to survive the remaining year and a half or so of college with my sanity intact, run SM ASAP, and have an intense sexual relationship or two with any of the college girls that interest me sexually while I'm still in college.
(07-15-2015, 08:42 AM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all so far for your recommendations. As I said previously, I'm ending EPRHA at 32 days because I need to be productive again to make progress in my programming endeavors and I need to start boosting my self-confidence after recent events.

I'm confident that running ASC will be positive for me and if finances were the primary motivation I would absolutely do it for up to 6 months or more, but I need to start becoming alpha really soon if I'm going to survive the remaining year and a half or so of college with my sanity intact, run SM ASAP, and have an intense sexual relationship or two with any of the college girls that interest me sexually while I'm still in college.

You're putting too much pressure on yourself and expecting too much too soon. ASC will work wonders for the issues you're talking about. AM and SM aren't rush programs, they take a lot of time to work and that's IF the first run of 192 days TAKES, if not a rerun is needed. Most guys need more than one run to see serious results here.

ASC got rid of a lot of anxiety with me and girls and started helping me to get more attraction as a benefit of decreased anxiety and increased confidence.
(07-16-2015, 09:54 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]ASC got rid of a lot of anxiety with me and girls and started helping me to get more attraction as a benefit of decreased anxiety and increased confidence.

If ASC can indeed help me with my social anxiety for the time being, then I look forward to making that my next sub.
(07-16-2015, 09:59 AM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2015, 09:54 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]ASC got rid of a lot of anxiety with me and girls and started helping me to get more attraction as a benefit of decreased anxiety and increased confidence.

If ASC can indeed help me with my social anxiety for the time being, then I look forward to making that my next sub.

Well EHPRA AND ASC can do it, but in different ways.

I still say the best course is to max out on EHPRA for 192 days, then ASC for at LEAST 96 days. You have money problems I think anyway? So, the decision is clear. They're both awesome and will have you ready for epicness in college if you commit to them fully like I describe. You can use ASC for longer than 96 as well, as long as you feel benefits you can continue and it'll be worthwhile.

You'll be head and shoulders above random clueless college guys...don't worry man lol. You'll stand out enough for girls, trust me...
(07-16-2015, 10:03 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2015, 09:59 AM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]

Well EHPRA AND ASC can do it, but in different ways.

I still say the best course is to max out on EHPRA for 192 days, then ASC for at LEAST 96 days. You have money problems I think anyway? So, the decision is clear. They're both awesome and will have you ready for epicness in college if you commit to them fully like I describe. You can use ASC for longer than 96 as well, as long as you feel benefits you can continue and it'll be worthwhile.

You'll be head and shoulders above random clueless college guys...don't worry man lol. You'll stand out enough for girls, trust me...

While I agree that maxing out EPRHA then running ASC is best, the lack of motivation and productivity I feel while running EPRHA currently doesn't allow me to make the money I need to move forward, hence moving on to the next after only 32 days. I assure you, CatMan, that I want to run EPRHA for 192 days before anything else and if I didn't feel this persistent demotivation and lack of productivity I would, but getting work done is too important to my current physical health and well being (I have a work-for-housing deal with one of my long-time web dev clients) and for whatever reason running EPRHA is either causing or exacerbating this lack of motivation and very essential productivity.

I'm already head and shoulders above random clueless college guys, but I'm still too beta to "dominate" and not self-confident enough to take advantage of it and attract hot girls to me; among other things, I'm one of only ~200 or so computer science majors of 13,000 undergraduates in this branch of university AND president of the school's ACM chapter (college chapter of international computer club), and I found out one of my female classmates (who I once approached but met failure) loves my "TypoClock" Apple Dashboard widget (which she installed before she ever met me) which has had over 90,000 downloads and was an Apple Staff Pick.

A year and a half is not a lot of time left to improve myself enough where all I would need to do is "pick one undergrad and she's instantly mine," so to speak, and post-college I'm not confident I'll be around places where the number of hot (preferably single) girls is anywhere near as high; I don't like clubbing (absolute waste of money for me with no return), don't have a reliable circle of friends to do group stuff with (the ones who would do currently outshine me in various aspects anyways), and except for a single two-year period in my life where I had an awesome job and could afford to do stuff have usually been too broke to maintain a girl's interest past a first date.

My therapist and a few other people have said often I live too much in the future and am not present enough. My present finds me with a lack of motivation and productivity and I need to resolve that so I can do the work to ensure I have a future to live.
Well I don't think the "pick one girl and she's mine" thing is realistic, with or without programs like SM3. There's more to it than that, but if you are patient and do this properly, you'll be in good shape with these two subs and up the odds on most encounters. The clubbing stuff and social group I am similar, I have a small group of people around me, that's enough for me. Quality over quantity.

I don't understand now. You mentioned that you clearly don't have the funds to afford AM6, so that's automatically off the table, doing the two free programs will give you massive change without spending anything and are more powerful than paid version 4Gs. But yet, you seem to argue against doing them. They're really your only path, and they're good programs. They're real full power programs, they aren't crappy trial versions or anything. ASC changed my life, a truncated version of EHPRA is in AM6 and did the same for me in that program too, it's amazing. They're both awesome. I've never heard of low motivation being CAUSED directly by EHPRA, however, if you are resisting the program, working on a big issue underneath with the help of EHPRA, then it can manifest itself in low motivation or tiredness while the issue is being dealt with. It's temporary, up the hours a bit and soldier on. This can happen with ANY program, and usually does sooner or later. Eventually the sub finds something it can't easily bulldooze through. I've had it with each program I've used at times, ASC, AM6, and SM3. Don't worry, friend! You've had these beliefs, and thoughts, and views for years and years, sometimes decades. They take time and repetitions with the sub to bring up and then deal with and move on from. Sounds like textbook resistance to me, stick with EHPRA for 192 days, then we can talk about ASC depending on if you're still getting results with EHPRA by then. Trust me, you'll thank me later. There's a very good reason why that sub is loved so much here...

Money doesn't equate to attraction, so that view needs to be changed, it's true only in goldiggers. If she leaves once you stop spending money, be thankful she didn't marry you. Those are the devious, selfish kinds that rape you in divorce court. Several of my friends found that out the hard way, even with my advice to not marry the girl as she was obviously interested in money and living an image to impress her friends to validate her or in a competition with them. You don't need trash like that. Dates, especially first dates, shouldn't be more than $20USD. A couple coffees or something small and light, is easy for you, easy for her, as it takes the pressure off and is more casual and she doesn't feel she has to "return the favour", which is a big source of awkward anxiety with girls early on when guys go too overeager and spend lots of money early on. Plus, it kills mystery, which is also big for them. You aren't there to impress her with money, you're there to evaluate her to see if she's worth more of your time and energy. That's exactly what she's thinking about you by the way, so it's fair. YOU are good enough, you don't need to "make up" for some perceived shortcoming with money in order to be good enough for her, she doesn't want or deserve the pedestal. You know what I mean? You'll find that as you grow with these subs, you'll still find a lot of girls hot, but your need for them and their validation will drop drastically, and you'll also be extremely picky and disqualify hot girls a lot, girls you would've been dying for even months before. Your palette gets much more refined and higher class as time goes on with these. I've put on ice, for various reasons, more really hot young girls in the last year...than I've even TALKED to in the last 5 years...you'll get there too, if you stick to it and don't let impatience and neediness for females and their validation to get ahold of you. You can do it man! Big Grin
Here's some reading material for you I found at a glance to help you put your mind at ease about what's going on while listening to EHPRA and what you're currently experiencing with it:

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5703.html

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5238-p...l#pid69821

I'm sure that will help you see things are totally normal and you need to keep pushing forward Big Grin.
(07-16-2015, 11:09 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Well I don't think the "pick one girl and she's mine" thing is realistic, with or without programs like SM3. There's more to it than that, but if you are patient and do this properly, you'll be in good shape with these two subs and up the odds on most encounters. The clubbing stuff and social group I am similar, I have a small group of people around me, that's enough for me. Quality over quantity.
I understand, I was simply using the "pick one girl" bit to exaggerate how rushed I feel to make it happen specifically at college given the remaining amount of time I expect to take to graduate. Ideally I would rather have quality over quantity too, but what's the use in being with someone I lack attraction to in one or more important areas?

(07-16-2015, 11:09 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand now. You mentioned that you clearly don't have the funds to afford AM6, so that's automatically off the table, doing the two free programs will give you massive change without spending anything and are more powerful than paid version 4Gs. But yet, you seem to argue against doing them. They're really your only path, and they're good programs. They're real full power programs, they aren't crappy trial versions or anything. ASC changed my life, a truncated version of EHPRA is in AM6 and did the same for me in that program too, it's amazing. They're both awesome.
My argument isn't against doing them, it's about an impatience to restore and/or rebuild lost motivation that I attributed to listening to EPHRA and then an eagerness to enhance self-confidence with the next sub. I understand where the confusion might be, though, as I thought I worded my thoughts more clearly than I did.

(07-16-2015, 11:09 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I've never heard of low motivation being CAUSED directly by EHPRA, however, if you are resisting the program, working on a big issue underneath with the help of EHPRA, then it can manifest itself in low motivation or tiredness while the issue is being dealt with. It's temporary, up the hours a bit and soldier on. This can happen with ANY program, and usually does sooner or later. Eventually the sub finds something it can't easily bulldooze through. I've had it with each program I've used at times, ASC, AM6, and SM3. Don't worry, friend! You've had these beliefs, and thoughts, and views for years and years, sometimes decades. They take time and repetitions with the sub to bring up and then deal with and move on from. Sounds like textbook resistance to me...
I'm at 12 hours a day since the beginning of EPRHA. As I said, I don't truly know what's causing the low motivation (which is almost certainly the sole cause of the lack of productivity), but it definitely coincides with the use of EPRHA, since I started it before I left NYC to visit my aunt in Vermont until July 25th and it has continued while I'm still up here.

(07-16-2015, 11:09 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]stick with EHPRA for 192 days, then we can talk about ASC depending on if you're still getting results with EHPRA by then. Trust me, you'll thank me later. There's a very good reason why that sub is loved so much here...
After 32 days I'll re-evaluate my decision to switch to ASC early, sure, but right now unless I can restore some useful productivity soon I'm definitely leaning towards moving onto ASC.

(07-16-2015, 11:09 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Money doesn't equate to attraction, so that view needs to be changed, it's true only in goldiggers. If she leaves once you stop spending money, be thankful she didn't marry you. Those are the devious, selfish kinds that rape you in divorce court. Several of my friends found that out the hard way, even with my advice to not marry the girl as she was obviously interested in money and living an image to impress her friends to validate her or in a competition with them. You don't need trash like that. Dates, especially first dates, shouldn't be more than $20USD. A couple coffees or something small and light, is easy for you, easy for her, as it takes the pressure off and is more casual and she doesn't feel she has to "return the favour", which is a big source of awkward anxiety with girls early on when guys go too overeager and spend lots of money early on. Plus, it kills mystery, which is also big for them. You aren't there to impress her with money, you're there to evaluate her to see if she's worth more of your time and energy. That's exactly what she's thinking about you by the way, so it's fair. YOU are good enough, you don't need to "make up" for some perceived shortcoming with money in order to be good enough for her, she doesn't want or deserve the pedestal. You know what I mean? You'll find that as you grow with these subs, you'll still find a lot of girls hot, but your need for them and their validation will drop drastically, and you'll also be extremely picky and disqualify hot girls a lot, girls you would've been dying for even months before. Your palette gets much more refined and higher class as time goes on with these. I've put on ice, for various reasons, more really hot young girls in the last year...than I've even TALKED to in the last 5 years...you'll get there too, if you stick to it and don't let impatience and neediness for females and their validation to get ahold of you. You can do it man! Big Grin
I've never had girls throwing themselves at me, and only one (the manipulative friend I just gave up on Monday) has ever actually truly tried to impress me and seek my validation (she also insisted repeatedly she wasn't attracted to me, but her actions continued to contradict that), so getting to this point would be astonishing. It's very difficult, however, to attract and keep a (hot) girl, quality or not, in NYC without a steady job, a stable housing situation, and keeping up with studies in college to ensure financial stability in the future.
You should look at the links I provided you. They literally speak of the exact same feeling you have with EHPRA now. It's just resistance, it's a GOOD THING, it means the sub is working. Don't stop EHPRA because of it. Don't let resistance win. Stick it out and keep going. Don't hastily change things and ruin results you could've had.
(07-17-2015, 01:14 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]You should look at the links I provided you. They literally speak of the exact same feeling you have with EHPRA now.
I read the two threads; thank you for linking them, CatMan.

(07-17-2015, 01:14 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]It's just resistance, it's a GOOD THING, it means the sub is working. Don't stop EHPRA because of it. Don't let resistance win. Stick it out and keep going. Don't hastily change things and ruin results you could've had.
If I don't know which fear or belief is resisting I don't know how to help EPRHA fight it so I can regain motivation and productivity ASAP. My housing situation is absolutely going to be worse if I can't finish this project and I need to be productive again to make that happen.
Pages: 1 2