Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Roy's Sex Magnet 3.0 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Stage 1 day 7

I started using Sex Magnet 3.0 seven days ago.The decision was between this and BAMM that I want so much to start already.I finished AM 5.0
about 4 months ago and waited for SM or AYPL to come out before starting BAMM.I ran OF for 90 and it was awesome.

The resistance to it came in the form of intense physical fear I felt in my body like wearing an armor of fear,and eventually it left.I can do so many things I couldn't do before.And I keep wondering why I didn't do them previously as they were so easy to do.

There were the fears that after I pushed through were gone which is great.I ran US for 21 days which was brilliant as usual.Than a refresher of AM 5.0 for 45 days and than I got SM 3.0.

So my financial situation is that I still haven't found a decent job.Sending my resume again and again and getting to sporadic job interview in jobs relating to my degree.I get there get all or most of the answers correct,very little nervousness to no whatsoever.And I don't get the job.

I'm working on improving my financial situation,learning,reading,improving various skills and increasing my passive income.During OF I realized I saw a unique opportunity that previously I would think is nuts but I analyzed it and got all in.My gut said the same so I did it.

I figure it will be probably be easier to become a multimillionaire than to get one of those jobs as an engineer.

So why SM 3.0 and not BAMM?I'm a virgin.I know that I will be probably to busy or care less about women and be more focused on other things.
I intend to take care of this and than start BAMM after I finish SM 3.0.

What actually gave me the final push to start SM 3.0 this Sunday is me getting seriously dumped by a woman I really liked.Pretty,sexy,smart funny and I like her personality.I knew her before,during US I danced with her than she started kissing me.

I kissed back.She got into a small motorcycle accident and I visited her few times.Since she was bit injured and at her mother's house nothing happened.I invited her when she got better to come over so I'll cook.

She dumped me hard on Sunday.I started SM 3.0.This Friday I meet her,talk a bit,she commented that I'm different and asked if I got a rebound.We made out a lot.It was a lot more sexual than other times.

Somehow I get myself into her house,kiss her,take of her shirt,seemed very natural to do it.Had a problem with the bra.So I leave it alone.She eventually took it off.She went to the shower,took it off,I took a shower after her.We got into the bed.I took of her shirt.Made out,felt her,took of her underwear off.

It was really awesome.Than the problems started.She still had a bit of an injury in her leg which made things bit harder.Than she suggested before I did to put a condom on.I had them ready.

I'm not that good at putting those d**m things in the dark yet.I excused myself to the bathroom where I can light the light and put it on.I put in on go back.I seems I did something wrong or lost her in the time it took me and she was closed.I persisted but it didn't work.

Finding the hole was also an issue.I need advise about it.It was dark.

I probably lost her.But it's better to learn those lessons sooner than later.
It's the going from to the physical and emotional intimacy to her shutting
down that hurts.It wasn't for long.I seem very unphased about it now
and detached.

I seem to get more responses from women and more beautiful women seem to show in my realty.More sex drive,I'm hornier.I also noticed that I'm doing things differently,better than I thought I could or did previously like some other version of myself is doing them.

I had some anxiety and fear coming in moment of depression when they come and feel them intensely in my body and I just want to curl and cry.Maybe due to OFGS.

I needed more sleep during the first six days.Had some serious tiredness.It's getting better.

Edit:Forgot to add there's a really strong out of phase with reality feeling.
Wow, look forward to your updates Roy. The fact that you can get a woman into bed is a sign to me that you're teetering on the edge. With the hurricane of SM 3, I'm sure you'll blow right off into a wonderful world. Keep us posted.
(10-05-2013, 01:55 AM)Roy Wrote: [ -> ]Stage 1 day 7

I started using Sex Magnet 3.0 seven days ago.The decision was between this and BAMM that I want so much to start already.I finished AM 5.0
about 4 months ago and waited for SM or AYPL to come out before starting BAMM.I ran OF for 90 and it was awesome.

The resistance to it came in the form of intense physical fear I felt in my body like wearing an armor of fear,and eventually it left.I can do so many things I couldn't do before.And I keep wondering why I didn't do them previously as they were so easy to do.

There were the fears that after I pushed through were gone which is great.I ran US for 21 days which was brilliant as usual.Than a refresher of AM 5.0 for 45 days and than I got SM 3.0.

So my financial situation is that I still haven't found a decent job.Sending my resume again and again and getting to sporadic job interview in jobs relating to my degree.I get there get all or most of the answers correct,very little nervousness to no whatsoever.And I don't get the job.

I'm working on improving my financial situation,learning,reading,improving various skills and increasing my passive income.During OF I realized I saw a unique opportunity that previously I would think is nuts but I analyzed it and got all in.My gut said the same so I did it.

I figure it will be probably be easier to become a multimillionaire than to get one of those jobs as an engineer.

So why SM 3.0 and not BAMM?I'm a virgin.I know that I will be probably to busy or care less about women and be more focused on other things.

What actually gave me the final push to start SM 3.0 this Sunday is me getting seriously dumped by a woman I really liked.Pretty,sexy,smart funny and I like her personality.I knew her before,during US I danced with her than she started kissing me.

I kissed back.She got into a small motorcycle accident and I visited her few times.Since she was bit injured and at her mother's house nothing happened.I invited her when she got better to come over so I'll cook.

She dumped me hard on Sunday.I started SM 3.0.This Friday I meet her,talk a bit,she commented that I'm different and asked if I got a rebound.We made out a lot.It was a lot more sexual than other times.

Somehow I get myself into her house,kiss her,take of her shirt,seemed very natural to do it.Had a problem with the bra.So I leave it alone.She eventually took it off.She went to the shower,took it off,I took a shower after her.We got into the bed.I took of her shirt.Made out,felt her,took of her underwear off.

It was really awesome.Than the problems started.She still had a bit of an injury in her leg which made things bit harder.Than she suggested before I did to put a condom on.I had them ready.

I'm not that good at putting those d**m things in the dark yet.I excused myself to the bathroom where I can light the light and put it on.I put in on go back.I seems I did something wrong or lost her in the time it took me and she was closed.I persisted but it didn't work.

I probably lost her.But it's better to learn those lessons sooner than later.
It's the going from to the physical and emotional intimacy to her shutting
down that hurts.It wasn't for long.I seem very unphased about it now
and detached.

I seem to get more responses from women and more beautiful women seem to show in my realty.More sex drive,I'm hornier.I also noticed that I'm doing things differently,better than I thought I could or did previously like some other version of myself is doing them.

I had some anxiety and fear coming in moment of depression when they come and feel them intensely in my body and I just want to curl and cry.Maybe due to OFGS.

I needed more sleep during the first six days.Had some serious tiredness.It's getting better.

Edit:Forgot to add there's a really strong out of phase with reality feeling.

Keep on going with the subs. SM3 will help you. I don't know the details of what happened afterwards or during, so I can't help you. Forget the notion of losing her. SM3 will definitely help you. Are you planning on running AM6 after you are finished with SM3? I hope so. Make your foundation as solid as possible.
(10-05-2013, 01:55 AM)Roy Wrote: [ -> ]So why SM 3.0 and not BAMM?I'm a virgin.I know that I will be probably to busy or care less about women and be more focused on other things.

Good stuff.

2 things for you, I suggest going on amazon and buying a large bulk of condoms (like a pack of 36 or whatever, you can get it for substantially less than 20 bucks). Use these everytime you choose to spank it. If you're like many men, and you may not be, you may lose your erection putting on that condom. I used to associate the condom with a bad experience and I would lose my erection when I put it on before the act. Now I basically use a condom before I masturbate to get used to the sensation and overall use of it.

The other thing is about the hole, I've only had 2 partners but in my experience with the first one, I've recieved a very enthusiastic and pissed off "that's the wrong hole!" when I tried to find and put it in myself. I found out that a good way to get in there is to actually ask them to guide you into her. You can try and say something sexy/dirty talk like "guide my **** into your *****."

Once you've had sex for a while you can worry about doing it hands free but that generally didn't happen until a few weeks/months of having sex.

I look forward to reading about your progress and success
Thanks for the replies and encouragements.

The worst thing about facing my fears and limitations and doing all the things I should or could of done or ran away from all my life is that it hurts like hell
sometimes.There the times it's easy and I don't know what was the problem.

There are also the times I go through my edge,when I care about the results,when it's important and involves people I love and care about and I fail and shatter inside to pieces.

I know I have to fail to learn,get better and evolve.I doesn't make it easier.I know I did the right thing and it still hurts a lot.I guess it's always better to do what I have to do.Running away is far more painful in the end.I'm running away anymore.
Hey Roy, sounds like your experience with SM 3.0 is going well. I appreciate you posting about your progress with it. Don't be to hard on yourself, a lot of women like to be a mans first Sounds like your first time was intimate which is great! Things will just get better from here. Rmbr overwhelmer her with 4play lol. All the best.

Thanks

Fonzy
Sounds like a leap forward to me.

Making mistakes is good. Taking action is good.

The whole thing with putting on a condom and finding the hole etc. - its really just a laid back thing. It's not about perfection, or doing it mechanically or right. It's just like playing checkers or something.

You'll learn quick trust me.
(10-05-2013, 03:32 PM)TheGraduate Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a leap forward to me.

Making mistakes is good. Taking action is good.

The whole thing with putting on a condom and finding the hole etc. - its really just a laid back thing. It's not about perfection, or doing it mechanically or right. It's just like playing checkers or something.

You'll learn quick trust me.

Fascinating Roy, so excited to hear about your shit man. It is unbelievable but I loved every sentence you wrote man.

Keep on stomping forward guy and don't give a shit about what gets you down, don't dwell on it too much and keep your head up! Loads of pussy for you man, you will get tired from doing so many women. HAHA.

Will be looking forward to hear more stuff man.

Peace!
What a great start man!

And don't worry about that girl. You'll most likely lose the girls you like too much.
If I were you, I would start enjoying the things happening with the effects of the subliminal.

I'm gonna follow your thread as SM 3.0 also speaks to me!
Roy, congratulations on such wonderful progress. Smile

Here's a little advice on how to make sex easier.

First, practice putting on a condom. I suggest you never put one on in the dark, but if you intend to, practice doing that too. Run through 2 or 3 boxes of 36 if you have to. Master it.

I have never, and will never, put on a condom in the dark, because I like to see what I'm doing. I also like to see my lover's body. It's a turn-on, and helps fight condom deflation. If ya know what I mean. Smile Once you get used to the whole sex thing, it isn't a big deal so you don't get much deflation, if any.

Even having never pout one on in the dark, I can do it, and I know that because I know that they unroll down the shaft. If you keep that in mind, you should e able to put it on in the dark by feel. I recommend never doing it in the dark.

Next, does she know you're a virgin? If not, she may have expectations of you that are not realistic, which may me killing it for her since you're doing things without experience yet. Tell her you're a virgin, and ask for her guidance in the whole matter.

When it comes to penetrating a woman you're making love to, there are times when finding your entry point is not easy. In those cases, tell or ask her to do it for you. For instance, if she's on top, and you cannot possibly see what's going on... or if you're trying to do it in the dark.

It's not hard to find the vagina if you know one simple thing. When she's on her back, her vagina is the first hole you encounter when you start from her belly and go down. The top of her vulva in that position is where her clitoris is, and the bottom is where her vaginal entrance is.

If at any time you're unsure, just let her do it.

Also, instead of playing in the dark, why not turn on the lights, and ask for an anatomy lesson and a lesson in how to give her oral pleasure? Nothing teaches you your way around a woman's world like putting your face in it.

Next, don't worry if you lose her. There are plenty more where she came from, trust me, and you'll meet and sleep with some of them while you're running SM3. Maybe a lot of them.

Last but not least, always remember that it takes a stronger man to face his fears and overcome his weaknesses and limitations than to hide, and while getting up to speed may not be comfortable at first, it's a lot easier than it seems. You'll be quite good at it quite quickly, and the fastest way is to be humble and ask her to teach you. Women are usually more than happy to show you exactly how to give them pleasure, if you're humble enough to ask. And that's how legendary lovers are made.

Good hunting. Smile
Shannon I've heard this a lot: that a woman wants a guy to take control in bed and not ask stuff like "what pleases you?"... Maybe I'm misled.
(10-08-2013, 03:24 PM)LionMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon I've heard this a lot: that a woman wants a guy to take control in bed and not ask stuff like "what pleases you?"... Maybe I'm misled.

I'm actually confused on this too.

On the one hand, women want a man who pleases them, but on the other, they don't want a man who pleases THEM.

Maybe they want a man to use them as HE wants to, and that in itself pleases them? I mean, isn't something like 80% of the female orgasm mental anyways? Maybe she just gets off on a man who is using her for his own pleasure.

I'd love to know how this works, thanks.
It's both true. Women like the innocent newbie, but love the experienced dominant guy. you gotta start somewhere.

Sorta how we can like the "girl next door" type vs the hot club chick.
Awesome Roy, that's definately a step forward. I can't add much else to what the others said. Good luck with SM3.

Quote:Shannon I've heard this a lot: that a woman wants a guy to take control in bed and not ask stuff like "what pleases you?"... Maybe I'm misled.

They aren't necessarily exclusive from each other. You can be dominant and do different things and ask her which one feels the best. That is how you learn, atleast initially.

Add genuine curiosity to it because every girl is different and they all have different things that turn them on, so experiment, see her reactions and even ask her. And they will even tell you when you do something they like. It's a combination of both doing what you want and curiosity.

I don't get why you guys think that asking is bad or wussy (that's the impression I get from the posts).

It may be hard to understand intellectually, and that's where getting experience comes in, and especially the curiosity.

Try something like "do you like it (this way) or (this way) the best?".

-Ben
Pages: 1 2 3 4