Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Muscle mass / bodybuilding / fat burn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shannon, adding to your list of ideas for subs, I would like to see one that would work well for guys who are trying to change their body composition. I looked at the metabolism script, and it's a start. I would want to see the following effects:

1. Increased muscle mass
  2. Decreased fat mass / fat burn
  3. increased strength (as distinguished from hypertrophy)
  4. Increased energy
  5. Decreased recovery time (both between sets and between workouts)
  6. increased metabolism from the fat burn
  7. A desire to follow a diet appropriate for the goal
  8. A desire to follow the diet plan the listener has adopted
  9. increased HGH
  10. increased efficiency of blood, lungs, heart, testicles/testosterone, digestive
  11. reduced levels of estrogens (don't zero them out, men need a little)
  12. maximum testosterone output
  13. a desire to follow the program the user has selected
  14. symmetry balance achieved by making the weak side stronger
  15. making sound decisions about whether to work out (don't be a pussy, but don't hurt yourself
  16. execute exercises with perfect form
  17. all muscles firing to maximum ability during a lift
  18. something for injury avoidance
  19. some type of euphoria for following the diet and exercise plans
i like this.There are a few subs for losing weight but non for gaining.
Nice recommendation Sean. I will get this if it gets built.
There's the "Extreme Bodybuilding" sub. I've always kind of wanted to do that, but I'm not sure what all it covers.
(02-09-2013, 01:10 PM)Cortez Wrote: [ -> ]There's the "Extreme Bodybuilding" sub. I've always kind of wanted to do that, but I'm not sure what all it covers.

It looks to me it's for folks who train for a long time, typical "gym rats"...tho i could be wrong.
Andrew has been working on one for years...wondering what has happened to it?

He told me I could use it without any exp. and become a gorilla Wink
(02-13-2013, 09:36 AM)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Andrew has been working on one for years...wondering what has happened to it?

He told me I could use it without any exp. and become a gorilla Wink

Everything I can do by myself I've had done for about half a year now...Shannon was upgrading sets, building BAMM, and now he's upgrading 3g/4g's. I don't know when Bodybuilding/exercise sets are on his que.
I think you forgot I told you to send me the scripts last year. Wink
Quote:Andrew has been working on one for years...wondering what has happened to it?

He told me I could use it without any exp. and become a gorilla

Hahaha "Become A Maximum Gorilla"?
(02-14-2013, 10:40 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Andrew has been working on one for years...wondering what has happened to it?

He told me I could use it without any exp. and become a gorilla

Hahaha "Become A Maximum Gorilla"?

Man i know a thing or two about chimps and gorilla's.
I can tell you a grown male gorilla is 12x stronger than the average human so there is no way you can reach that with subliminals.A n average female chimp would mop the floor with Lenox Luis,Mike Tyson or Klitchko.Having such a strenght would be like reaching "invisibility" or "creating energetic balls with your hands" which is just not possible.
Creative, I don't think he was using the term gorilla literally. Smile
Smile

But yeah Creative, having the strength of a gorilla would be interesting, except it would be hard to do everyday things when you are accidentally smashing your kettle while making coffee, rippings doors off their hinges and such! Smile

-Ben
Now that you mention it there is a subliminal "everything is possible". Not sure what is used for exactly
I always wanted to be able to shapeshift(take any form of a human or animal), some say our minds have unlimited powers but still i don't think this would ever work.So i can only dream of such things.
Yeah Shannon you need to make a sub that gives us superhuman powers. Can you make a sub that lets me do stuff quickly like the Flash? That would be a good idea for another signature.
Pages: 1 2