Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Rock's X4A-1511 journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So this is my new x4a 1511 journal.

Morgan wasn't my server Wednesday but she did talk to me. 

I held a drink in each hand but I opened my arm for a hug and she put her arm around me too.

It was a partial side hug because If I'd did a regular hug the drinks would have spilled.

So it's great the touch barrier has been broken.

I probably won't hug Morgan too much but next time I do it I will do a proper hug.
(04-04-2024, 03:36 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote: [ -> ]So this is my new x4a 1511 journal.

I held a drink in each hand but I opened my arm for a hug and she put her arm around me too.

It was a partial side hug because If I'd did a regular hug the drinks would have spilled.

I probably won't hug Morgan too much but next time I do it I will do a proper hug.

April 8, 2024

I went to the restaurant and Morgan told me she'd already clocked out and got paid and everything. 

She was about to leave. She asked if I was going to eat and I said I was until now. I was joking but unsure if that came across.

She was looking down and flipping the menus.

I asked if she'd be there tomorrow. She said Yeah.

I said I'll see ya then.

I said well, I have some things to do and she said Okay. I said cya. Morgan said cya I think but when I opened the door to leave she said Bye Rocky.
(04-09-2024, 09:23 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2024, 03:36 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote: [ -> ]So this is my new x4a 1511 journal.

April 8, 2024

I went to the restaurant and Morgan told me she'd already clocked out and got paid and everything. 

She was about to leave. She asked if I was going to eat and I said I was until now. I was joking but unsure if that came across.

She was looking down and flipping the menus.

I asked if she'd be there tomorrow. She said Yeah.

I said I'll see ya then.

I said well, I have some things to do and she said Okay. I said cya. Morgan said cya I think but when I opened the door to leave she said Bye Rocky.

April 9, 2024

Went to the restaurant today because I told Morgan I would.

She brought my mom and I drinks and she told me if she seems distracted it's because the health inspector is expected and that everyone had been expecting him for a week.

I said I understood and she said she had to go clean.

She did her regular server things like checking to make sure we're okay and refilling drinks.

Morgan came back around and said they got a call saying the inspector was to be there in 4 minutes and she made a joke about them being tracked like a UPS package.

She dropped off the check and said no rush she was very busy and didn't want me having to wait on her in case I was ready to go.

All workers were very busy. 

Before leaving the inspector came in and started inspecting.

I was walking out and Morgan did the little wave and said bye guys.

Since yesterday I had the idea to just pull up my new contacts and just hand my phone to Morgan and say let's exchange numbers so we can talk.

This usually works. 

It seems like it's time to get the number at least so I can contact her outside of her work.
No offense but you need to stop fn around this is child's stuff you're doing.

Are you doing online dating? salsa dancing?

This stuff with trying to get a server it's just child's stuff and not serious. It's usually very inexperienced guys who fall for these type of women. They are a waste of time they get paid to be friendly.

You will meet 20 times the girls in salsa dancing. You need to focus your energy on high ROI pursuits when it comes to women not stuff that are known to be low ROI (like servers, cashiers and all these "hired guns" that inexperienced guys fall for.
(04-09-2024, 11:49 AM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]No offense but you need to stop fn around this is child's stuff you're doing.

This stuff with trying to get a server it's just child's stuff and not serious.  It's usually very inexperienced guys who fall for these type of women.  They are a waste of time they get paid to be friendly.

You will meet 20 times the girls in salsa dancing.  You need to focus your energy on high ROI pursuits when it comes to women not stuff that are known to be low ROI (like servers, cashiers and all these "hired guns" that inexperienced guys fall for.

I personally was curious to see how all of this unfolded. He seems to think he has a shot so let’s see what happens.
I'm not not inexperienced.

This journal is for the creator @Shannon.
(04-09-2024, 11:49 AM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]No offense but you need to stop fn around this is child's stuff you're doing.

This stuff with trying to get a server it's just child's stuff and not serious.  It's usually very inexperienced guys who fall for these type of women.  They are a waste of time they get paid to be friendly.

You will meet 20 times the girls in salsa dancing.  You need to focus your energy on high ROI pursuits when it comes to women not stuff that are known to be low ROI (like servers, cashiers and all these "hired guns" that inexperienced guys fall for.

I understand where you're coming from, but it's a rather black and white view of the situation.  Most servers are just being nice because they are paid to, since you're a customer.  But it is possible to get a server interested and move it outside of work.  It usually takes a lot longer than what you're suggesting, but it can and does happen.
(04-09-2024, 01:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

I understand where you're coming from, but it's a rather black and white view of the situation.  Most servers are just being nice because they are paid to, since you're a customer.  But it is possible to get a server interested and move it outside of work.  It usually takes a lot longer than what you're suggesting, but it can and does happen.

@Shannon

I think I'm making good progress. I don't know if I could have moved things along quicker by doing anything else.

I'm okay with the progress with Morgan.

I do get girls and women checking me out a lot. 

And one thing I've not mentioned before.

I do Maintenance at a retail store part time for extra money. My main job is fitness trainer.

In my Maintenance job I have to clean the ladies rooms.

While I am cleaning I have the restroom blocked off with a sign.

One particular day I had to vacuum Water from an over flown toilet and so the Vacuum is very loud and anyone would know I'm in there.

The closed sign had fallen in the floor buy I kept working.

2 younger girls probably 17-20 walked in and one said Oh I didn't know you were cleaning. They proceeded to toilet stalls as if it were totally fine that I was still in there.

This happens 3 or 4 times a week. With different aged women usually younger girls. 

The cashiers say it doesn't happen to the other Maintenance guys and they laugh.

I need to add that when the girls do come in there I immediately leave the restroom and wait till it's clear to go back in there.
I'll not go into details but not too long ago, I tried to get with a girl in an almost impossible situation!
Think mission impossible.

At the time I've seen her 1-3 times a week.
In the end I've manifested her to the point she was eating from my hand. - Meaning success. Including whatever you can imagine with her happened (and much more!)

It took a long time and persistent.
What helped me was:

Not thinking about it too much outside of the creation process

Not talking about it with others until in manifested

Attracting and fucking other girls

Having preselection in front of her (unintentional) just because I've manifested being super attractive

Laughing and teasing the heck out of her so there are breaking the shields of society. - Just as an example I remember being in school and seen that happening even with a woman teachers and a 12 years old guys. So of course you can do that as a grown person and break the automatic response of girls/women.

There was more into that Wink
But maybe it can help you...
(04-09-2024, 02:09 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2024, 01:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I understand where you're coming from, but it's a rather black and white view of the situation.  Most servers are just being nice because they are paid to, since you're a customer.  But it is possible to get a server interested and move it outside of work.  It usually takes a lot longer than what you're suggesting, but it can and does happen.

@Shannon

I think I'm making good progress. I don't know if I could have moved things along quicker by doing anything else.

I'm okay with the progress with Morgan.

I do get girls and women checking me out a lot. 

And one thing I've not mentioned before.

I do Maintenance at a retail store part time for extra money. My main job is fitness trainer.

In my Maintenance job I have to clean the ladies rooms.

While I am cleaning I have the restroom blocked off with a sign.

One particular day I had to vacuum Water from an over flown toilet and so the Vacuum is very loud and anyone would know I'm in there.

The closed sign had fallen in the floor but I kept working.

2 girls that looked 18 to 20 walked over the sign and said Oh, I didn't know you were in here.

The girls just went into the stalls and did their business not caring that I was there.

I got out of there immediately.

The cashiers say that only happens to me. When the other maintenance guys are cleaning that doesn't happen.
(04-09-2024, 07:00 PM)Topaz Wrote: [ -> ]I'll not go into details but not too long ago, I tried to get with a girl in an almost impossible situation!

In the end I've manifested her to the point she was eating from my hand. - Meaning success. Including whatever you can imagine with her happened (and much more!)

What helped me was:

Having preselection in front of her (unintentional) just because I've manifested being super attractive

Laughing and teasing the heck out of her so there are breaking the shields of society. - Just as an example I remember being in school and seen that happening even with a woman teachers and a 12 years old guys. So of course you can do that as a grown person and break the automatic response of girls/women.

Thanks, I appreciate You sharing that
(04-17-2024, 11:41 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2024, 07:00 PM)Topaz Wrote: [ -> ]I'll not go into details but not too long ago, I tried to get with a girl in an almost impossible situation!

What helped me was:

Thanks, I appreciate You sharing that

So it appears I made 2 of the same posts and I apologize for that.

March 17 2024
I took my mom out to eat at the restaurant and Morgan stood beside me as I was seated so I had to kinda look up as she talked to me. But when I looked up she leaned in like I was literally thinking of kissing.

Morgan has never done that with mom there before.

She hugs me if I initiate and she says my name when addressing me literally every time now. I don't use her name a lot but I've started using it here and there.

This girl at work my retail job. who is 19 asked me what I was doing after work and I said I'm going to the gym. She asked where I lived, what gym I go to and she asked for my Facebook.

I don't have one. I said just give me your number and we can talk that way. So we exchanged numbers.
That is very interesting... especially coming from such an age difference.
(04-18-2024, 05:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That is very interesting... especially coming from such an age difference.

It certainly surprised me too. The restaurant server is used to me but when she stood over me like that I was thinking Heck yeah I love x4a lol

The girl at work is a big surprise. She looks similar enough to Sydney Sweeney to me at least. And this girl definitely needs a cdl for that dump truck lol

I called her up and invited her to see a movie and she seemed enthused and will report back on that.

The other girls at work warned me she's a ho but whatever I guess.

Also today I took my mom to the eye doctor for a check up and the girl associate that I've never met before just started busting my chops and I gave it back to her and she laughed.

When mom and I was at the desk setting up a future appointment the girl made sure to tell me it was nice meeting me.
Pages: 1 2 3