Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 - Alpha King (My First Run)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi I've been on Cory Skyy's programs
Doing my affirmations for few years not consistently but still

The most progress I had with women was about a year ago -
On that year I had a lot of beautiful young women complimenting me every time I go out
A lot of IOIs
Also had more sex with different women that year very attractive women but I know I can do much better
Some of them didn't have good personality to say the least
I'm looking to build a good foundation and continuing with WM or SM or DMSI

Other areas improved little by little with each year starting about 5-10 years ago

Never tried subliminals for confidence or attracting women before... 
So AM6 is my first time doing something little that

Stage 1 - lost a lot of neediness but also some of my ability to attract women I guess when you don't care you do less and talk to less women
Also had some feeling of impatient

Stage 2 - Starting to think more about my job and place of living
Had some fights with family and friends
Starting new projects
Not caring about women meaning non neediness 

Stage 3 - more social
going out more
laughing more
feeling more like myself
Missing the aggressiveness I had on stage 1 and 2
Not feeling attractive to women and missing that (had that before AM6 when doing my everyday affirmations)
Also usually I do not feel anything from women when I talk to them meaning they don't show IOIs 
Even though on some occasions women did lock eyes with me and it looked like they are attracted
But its not common enough...
I am very stable when talking to women and feel grounded
Body language is a bit better
Thinking about money and business
But less motivation to do a lot like I had on stage 1-2

Currently on Stage 4
Will update later

They changes are real but subtle at the same time so I don't feel anything dramatic but I do feel much more wise which is very important to me 
And more mature

Let's go!
Stage 4 day 4
Apocalyptic dreams everyday a lot of fearful dreams I think more than what I had on stage 1 and stage 2 it's very intense but I like it!
I like to think my subconscious is getting cleared and I'm getting healed

Getting pissed off with some friends and some family
But not fighting like before on stage 1 and stage 2 currently
It's more of a general feeling of being impatient with people

I had some instances of unbelievable amount of energy and willing to work like a crazy workoholic

Having almost no social anxiety at all much more confident like 10/10 confidence
Going out of my comfort zone
Not giving a f attitude
Believing in myself much more

But getting very impatient with my inability to attract women currently.

Where are the girls??
Me and my friend approached some girls but it seems like they don't really care about me like before and they are even more attracted to some of my friends instead of me even though I'm very confident and I believe in myself and I hold eye contact and I talk to them without a problem

To be continued...
I remember back with AM 2010/2011 (previous versions) there was heaps of us with journals who kept reporting apocalptic and zombie type dreams, it's interesting.

Getting pissed off at people is definately part of AM. Generally it's people who were manipulating you or taking advantage and you were too afraid to speak up. I noticed on AM that the anger was a way to push you to do so otherwise you likely wouldn't do it. It's more pronounced in the early stages and evens out as you go on.
One thing I am noticing is that you're looking for the girls. AM isn't about girls. It's about you. Working on you, improving you. It doesn't focus you on girls, and the work you're doing isn't going to make them want you until you finish doing it.

Which suggests to me that you have some neediness regarding women. That will be a turn-off to them. My suggestion: stop looking for women, stop worrying about women, and focus on yourself, your life, your self improvement. The women will be a natural by-product when you do that successfully.

Using affirmations to make yourself feel good superficially and get superficial results is just that - superficial and temporary. The fact that the women disappeared on AM only points out that A) you're not focused on women right now, and B) shallow "changes" don't matter. It's the deep, real changes that matter. That's what AM is about.

I'm not trying to talk smack about anyone else's programs or methods, I'm just pointing out that in your case, what you were doing was only a shallow, temporary effect, and you would likely need to keep doing whatever it was forever to maintain it. Nothing works for everyone.

Also, I suggest that when you finish doing Stage 6 of AM6, give yourself a little time off - 2-3-4 weeks maybe - to let it settle and assess what's going on, what has changed and what (if anything) still needs work. Then do Stage 7.

In the meantime, keep us informed!
(12-22-2023, 10:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I am noticing is that you're looking for the girls.  AM isn't about girls.  It's about you.  Working on you, improving you.  It doesn't focus you on girls, and the work you're doing isn't going to make them want you until you finish doing it.

Which suggests to me that you have some neediness regarding women.  That will be a turn-off to them.  My suggestion: stop looking for women, stop worrying about women, and focus on yourself, your life, your self improvement.  The women will be a natural by-product when you do that successfully.

Using affirmations to make yourself feel good superficially and get superficial results is just that - superficial and temporary.  The fact that the women disappeared on AM only points out that A) you're not focused on women right now, and B) shallow "changes" don't matter.  It's the deep, real changes that matter.  That's what AM is about.

I'm not trying to talk smack about anyone else's programs or methods, I'm just pointing out that in your case, what you were doing was only a shallow, temporary effect, and you would likely need to keep doing whatever it was forever to maintain it.  Nothing works for everyone.

Also, I suggest that when you finish doing Stage 6 of AM6, give yourself a little time off - 2-3-4 weeks maybe - to let it settle and assess what's going on, what has changed and what (if anything) still needs work.  Then do Stage 7.

I understand AM6 is not a girls attracting program however on the sale page it does say the user will develop an aura of sexiness and that women will find the user attractive everywhere he goes...

Also I want to mention the reason I picked up AM6 is to have long lasting results with me being a confident successful man that women want.
And to continue with the sex/woman magnet bc I cannot do that without the basics of AM6

I get what you're trying to say about the affirmations that if a user stops usually it means the results go away.. 
I don't have the experience with subliminals to say it is different.
 I do hope to have longer lasting results with subliminals programs
On that note I've read guys' journals who went on SM or WM not to have long lasting results when they finish the product (maybe I'm wrong but that's the impression I've got) at least they have refreshers which means you can prolong the effects...
And again I don't have experience with it so I'm sorry if I'm wrong ?

About the results of the affirmations I've had - women is just one subject
but for example I've a parking place everywhere I go when I'm doing my affirmations
When I stop or not as consistent with it there's still a parking spot for me (well usually) but sometimes I need to drive in circles 3 times before I find it
Which means the results are not as long lasting or as effective when I don't do my affirmations.
But for me as a guy doing them everyday I had great results - being treated well everywhere I went, friends client women all loved me and complimented me and wanted to be with me
I had girls buying me dinners and drinks
I had friends buying me stuff
Hostess letting me in clubs almost like a celebrity
It was not always consistent but it did happen...
Again, the problem can be it can go away really fast when I stop

So about my neediness with women ...
you can imagine if a guy has 1-4 dates a month and gets the attention of women everywhere he goes from that to - nothing. Well that can be frustrating...
So I'm like I had something which I lost to try to get to the next level..which is what I'm doing
But it's normal to say wait a second where the girls are? Hahaha

I hope to see the effects of these program last forever ♾️
Also I never tried adding to my affirmations "my results are long lasting even when I stop my affirmations"
Which can I try
The methods of Cory Skyy and others is to do affirmations everyday they never said when you stop you will have long lasting results
So it is not a bullet proof method but it did provide a lot for me in every area of my life

Currently I want to see it I can reach a higher level ?️ that's why I'm here

Will keep you informed
And thanks for the support !
It’s okay to be using AM6 to get women. You don’t have to want the “higher” stuff yet. I was the same when I first used AM6. I was using it to just get to SM3 and WM2. Just keep going and your desires may change along the way.
(12-25-2023, 02:53 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]It’s okay to be using AM6 to get women. You don’t have to want the “higher” stuff yet. I was the same when I first used AM6. I was using it to just get to SM3 and WM2. Just keep going and your desires may change along the way.

Thanks man
Stage 4 day 10

At ER for getting a treatment for myself: thought about dead and the life of my parents they are getting old
Thought about how I am nothing without my health
And how eventually everything ends nobody cares you die and that's all that's left
How could I live my life better? How can I become more independent and get more money and respect?
Not easy questions probably will need a lot of time to figure things out.

Sick for 4 days Sad
Unfortunately I'm very sick the past few days.
I've started antibiotics just today not sure if it's helping as my heart went crazy for few hours after taking it
So I'm basically in bed listening to the ultrasonic as much as possible...

But I'll probably will have to add few days to stage 4 just to be on the safe side.

I really hope to come back soon

Women department:
Forgot to mention about 2 weeks ago I approached a beautiful girl she's a Pole dancing teacher which means I guess every other guy would die to talk to her
I was totally in control!
And exuded a 100% solid rock type of confidence without even trying.
I do have experience with women, but I guess usually I show some excitement and usually I'm less grounded.
But when I talked to her I was like a fucking Rock in the ground not moving not flinching

Me: Hi you! I like your style you look like a tourist haha (she's not a tourist and it was obvious)
She: omg thank you! Lol I'm not a tourist haha

We continue... And then

She - asked me about my job
Me:  laughed and said "I go to a place I work there and I get money what about you?"

She laughed a bit and wanted to know more which I didn't give to her...

She - I dance
Me: Oh!! I really like girls who dance (it's true I'm not playing games here) just please don't say Pole dance
She - omg how did you know? I'm a pole dancing teacher I have my own studio
Me: *lost some interest* oh.. I mean a lot of women do that I thought you do something modern but that's cool as well I guess...

From the get go she was really into me like really showing a lot of interest got her number and she still kept talking and talking but I wanted to go meet a friend.. so I said bye

She replied but at some point disappeared and then again replied later on till I told her I deleted her number cuz it seems like she's not interested in talking (basically I don't like these games) she then texted a bit but I didn't really try to chase I don't like this game she's trying to play.

The point is not that she's a flake but this..
I think the point I'm trying to make here is..

I felt and exuded a real type of an alpha male vibe and she totally reacted to that! I was non needy and she felt that too
I tried to see what she has to offer as a person and not just as a beautiful woman and she noticed that too
She's really sexy saw some of her photos on a Pole doing full splits and all that but I am not phased by it at all because I see myself as a great man that has a lot to offer for women.
I bet too many guys try to get her attention and she doesn't give them even the time of day and they are probably too needy and they try to qualify themselves to her.
I was naturally attractive.

That being said it is not the manifestations I used to have, when I tried to manifest women I had them compliment me and approach me sometimes want to have sex with me right away
It's a different program and I need to accept it..
I guess some of my former experiences I had with affirmations are more of the direction of WM and SM which I want to try later on

I'm really proud of myself becoming a really non needy guy and a rock infront of women even though not all of them react to me as I'd like.

I want to share another experience I had
There's a beautiful girl I saw in my job I didn't react to her beauty at all and didn't really think about it too much
But the thing is later on and even infront of me I heard how even OLD MEN over react to her!!!! Like wtf?!
And some women paying compliments to her all the time like crazy compliments and crazy attention she's getting
And then the coin dropped:
I became so much more stable than I was and than everyone else! Which just proves to me I'm the type of men who can handle women on that caliber of beauty
Meaning the 9's and the 10's will have to go for someone like me who doesn't put her on a pedestal
I mean I don't even blink
And she started blushing and smiling on more than one occasion when I looked her in the eyes when we had a chat
I didn't even think about anything else but what I was talking about
I caught her one time when she started smiling at me when we talked about something and we had a strong eye contact
and I was : Hey what?!
She: *caught herself smiling and stopped* oh mm nothing.

When I'm at work I'm fully at work
Again, I didn't even think about it until some guys came up to me talking about her beauty and some guys talking to her infront of me in some ridiculous ways!
Then I thought about it for 3 days!!
"Why do people compliment her all the time? Why guys lose their strength and give their power away to her like that? Even 65 years old men?! It's crazy and why women act like that?" Then I was like ok I'm up here 10/10 and other guys are down there 5/10
(When it comes to non reactiveness, confidence dominance and alphaness)
Stage 4, Day 11:

Much better now; the antibiotics have lowered my temperature!
But now this: I need to switch to different antibiotics because the side effects are too harsh
Wow, I can't do anything!
I've been in bed for about 5 days, and it sucks.
I want to go back to my job, be productive, and do things.

I went to the doctor's office, but the secretary was too slow, and I'm in too much pain...
I wanted to say something to her not in a good way, but my insurance ensured I got this appointment in less than an hour after contacting them. I have nothing to complain about, and I'm next in line!

Still, I don't understand how, after being sick and almost unable to drive, I'm still faster than most people.

Sometimes, I wish I was like everyone else. Slow dumb and not caring.
Maybe even stupid.
And yet, I have so much self-criticism.
How come I'm so smart and still have so many problems? Money problems, health problems, and everything else problems.
Maybe I'm just a guy trying my best in this world.

Fast forward to buying my new antibiotics: the clerk asked me too many questions, and all I did was give her a blank face. "How much is it?" That's maybe all I said.

She wanted to know why they switched my prescription and what the initial problem was.
My mom was with me, afraid I wouldn't be able to drive even though I did. She answered the clerk's questions, and I just gave her a pissed-off look—just give me my stuff and be quiet.

Feeling dominant again because I'm able to go out and move my body, yet still feeling weak. I'll return to work in a few days. Until then, I'll just lay down and hope to get well as soon as possible.

But these experiences showed me how much more Alpha I've become without noticing it, even though I've been in bed for the past week.

Main points:
More alpha
Dominant
Confidence
Wisdom
(12-25-2023, 05:32 AM)Topaz Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2023, 10:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I am noticing is that you're looking for the girls.  AM isn't about girls.  It's about you.  Working on you, improving you.  It doesn't focus you on girls, and the work you're doing isn't going to make them want you until you finish doing it.

Which suggests to me that you have some neediness regarding women.  That will be a turn-off to them.  My suggestion: stop looking for women, stop worrying about women, and focus on yourself, your life, your self improvement.  The women will be a natural by-product when you do that successfully.

Using affirmations to make yourself feel good superficially and get superficial results is just that - superficial and temporary.  The fact that the women disappeared on AM only points out that A) you're not focused on women right now, and B) shallow "changes" don't matter.  It's the deep, real changes that matter.  That's what AM is about.

I'm not trying to talk smack about anyone else's programs or methods, I'm just pointing out that in your case, what you were doing was only a shallow, temporary effect, and you would likely need to keep doing whatever it was forever to maintain it.  Nothing works for everyone.

Also, I suggest that when you finish doing Stage 6 of AM6, give yourself a little time off - 2-3-4 weeks maybe - to let it settle and assess what's going on, what has changed and what (if anything) still needs work.  Then do Stage 7.

I understand AM6 is not a girls attracting program however on the sale page it does say the user will develop an aura of sexiness and that women will find the user attractive everywhere he goes...

If you get to where the program is designed to take you, yes, you will.  I think you're starting to see that.

Quote:Also I want to mention the reason I picked up AM6 is to have long lasting results with me being a confident successful man that women want.

And to continue with the sex/woman magnet bc I cannot do that without the basics of AM6

The technology generation AM6 is built in is 5th Gen.  It is very powerful, but it was built in 2011 IIRC.  I have learned a LOT since then, so it shouldn't surprise yu to learn that it may require more than one run-through to make long lasting or permanent changes.  It's fine if you run it once and then move on to sex magnet or woman magnet, but you'll probably want to go through it at least once more after your first run-through.  

Quote:I get what you're trying to say about the affirmations that if a user stops usually it means the results go away.. 
On that note I've read guys' journals who went on SM or WM not to have long lasting results when they finish the product (maybe I'm wrong but that's the impression I've got) at least they have refreshers which means you can prolong the effects...

Subliminals last as long as they can penetrate into your subconscious.  AM6/SM/WM were all built last in 5th Generation technology.  That was the tipping point that made subliminals powerful enough to get very good results, but also powerful enough to cause some people with a lot of fears to respond by having their subconscious try to sabotage the results.  Depending on personality type and fear levels, it can range from permanent results to requiring multiple runs to get long term results.  I responded well to it, and required 3 run-throughs to overcome my fears with it.  (I had a LOT of fears.)  It was while running Sex Magnet that I managed to finally break through my social anxiety.  So for some it will last longer than for others, and that depends on how they use it, how long, and what their personality type and fear levels are.  

Quote:About the results of the affirmations I've had - women is just one subject
but for example I've a parking place everywhere I go when I'm doing my affirmations
When I stop or not as consistent with it there's still a parking spot for me (well usually) but sometimes I need to drive in circles 3 times before I find it
Which means the results are not as long lasting or as effective when I don't do my affirmations.
But for me as a guy doing them everyday I had great results - being treated well everywhere I went, friends client women all loved me and complimented me and wanted to be with me

The point I was trying to make is that when things fade out quickly when you stop using them, it usually indicates that you're only affecting the shallow subconscious using that method.  Affecting the deep subconscious is how long term and permanent changes are made.  That's a very challenging thing to do for the spectrum of individuals you find in the world, which is why I have been developing the tech that makes my subliminals work for more than 25 years now.  If it works when you use it, that's great.  I'm not tearing it down.

Quote:So about my neediness with women ...
you can imagine if a guy has 1-4 dates a month and gets the attention of women everywhere he goes from that to - nothing. Well that can be frustrating...
So I'm like I had something which I lost to try to get to the next level..which is what I'm doing

Sure.  Just pointing out that AM6 will focus you on yourself and your growth and whatever you were doing subconsciously will stop and focus on that instead.  It's worth it, though.

Quote:I hope to see the effects of these program last forever ♾️
Also I never tried adding to my affirmations "my results are long lasting even when I stop my affirmations"
Which can I try
The methods of Cory Skyy and others is to do affirmations everyday they never said when you stop you will have long lasting results
So it is not a bullet proof method but it did provide a lot for me in every area of my life

Will keep you informed

To get long term to permanent results from AM6, based on the technology level it is built in, you will most likely need to run through it 2 or 3 times.  Most of us needed that.  I needed 3 run-throughs.  But it has made a huge positive difference in my life.  Sex Magnet did, too, because between AM and SM, they broke through my social anxiety and got me out of my shell.

You can run SM or WM after AM (I suggest SM), but you will likely benefit from doing another 1 or 2 runs through AM.  SM is a lot of fun, and if you execute well, it will be quite an adventure.  You will need to get used to being considered "fuck meat" by women, but it's still fun.

Dive in and have fun.  This is a journey into self improvement, and it has a lot of fun benefits and perks once you're making progress.  I certainly wouldn't be the man I am today without AM and SM.
Man, I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am for your sincere response!
Seriously, thanks for everything you shared.
It’s cleared up a lot for me, especially since I was stuck deciding between WM and SM for my next steps (bought both and bought AOS and BIATBW because curious about them too).

Your advice has definitely given me some solid direction! I'll do SM be before WM for sure.
But I’m pondering over doing three rounds of SM. The thing is, I’m hoping to find a serious relationship in the next few years, so I'm trying to figure out the best approach.
Maybe a double SM run one after the other? Or should I do SM WM SM
Or do I need to do AM between them? A bit confused here mmm

Fortunately enough I know how it feels to be treated like a piece of meat and sometimes women just wanted to use me for sex (when was on good momentum with my affirmations)
And read you even made sure it will not happen on SM3 which just shows how serious you are and how you really know what the user experience when things like that happen!

Now, I’m kinda curious about DMSI and whether it could be a game-changer after I finish up with AM. Just a thought for now.
And yeah I will do few runs of AM but SM will be first hahaha

Big thanks again, really appreciate it man!

(12-28-2023, 07:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-25-2023, 05:32 AM)Topaz Wrote: [ -> ]I understand AM6 is not a girls attracting program however on the sale page it does say the user will develop an aura of sexiness and that women will find the user attractive everywhere he goes...

If you get to where the program is designed to take you, yes, you will.  I think you're starting to see that.

Quote:Also I want to mention the reason I picked up AM6 is to have long lasting results with me being a confident successful man that women want.

The technology generation AM6 is built in is 5th Gen.  It is very powerful, but it was built in 2011 IIRC.  I have learned a LOT since then, so it shouldn't surprise yu to learn that it may require more than one run-through to make long lasting or permanent changes.  It's fine if you run it once and then move on to sex magnet or woman magnet, but you'll probably want to go through it at least once more after your first run-through.  

Quote:I get what you're trying to say about the affirmations that if a user stops usually it means the results go away.. 

Subliminals last as long as they can penetrate into your subconscious.  AM6/SM/WM were all built last in 5th Generation technology.  That was the tipping point that made subliminals powerful enough to get very good results, but also powerful enough to cause some people with a lot of fears to respond by having their subconscious try to sabotage the results.  Depending on personality type and fear levels, it can range from permanent results to requiring multiple runs to get long term results.  I responded well to it, and required 3 run-throughs to overcome my fears with it.  (I had a LOT of fears.)  It was while running Sex Magnet that I managed to finally break through my social anxiety.  So for some it will last longer than for others, and that depends on how they use it, how long, and what their personality type and fear levels are.  

Quote:About the results of the affirmations I've had - women is just one subject

The point I was trying to make is that when things fade out quickly when you stop using them, it usually indicates that you're only affecting the shallow subconscious using that method.  Affecting the deep subconscious is how long term and permanent changes are made.  That's a very challenging thing to do for the spectrum of individuals you find in the world, which is why I have been developing the tech that makes my subliminals work for more than 25 years now.  If it works when you use it, that's great.  I'm not tearing it down.

Quote:So about my neediness with women ...

Sure.  Just pointing out that AM6 will focus you on yourself and your growth and whatever you were doing subconsciously will stop and focus on that instead.  It's worth it, though.

Quote:I hope to see the effects of these program last forever ♾️
Which can I try

Will keep you informed

To get long term to permanent results from AM6, based on the technology level it is built in, you will most likely need to run through it 2 or 3 times.  Most of us needed that.  I needed 3 run-throughs.  But it has made a huge positive difference in my life.  Sex Magnet did, too, because between AM and SM, they broke through my social anxiety and got me out of my shell.

You can run SM or WM after AM (I suggest SM), but you will likely benefit from doing another 1 or 2 runs through AM.  SM is a lot of fun, and if you execute well, it will be quite an adventure.  You will need to get used to being considered "fuck meat" by women, but it's still fun.

Dive in and have fun.  This is a journey into self improvement, and it has a lot of fun benefits and perks once you're making progress.  I certainly wouldn't be the man I am today without AM and SM.
Stage 4, Day 14:

I'm still on the mend but gradually getting back to normal. My voice hasn't fully recovered yet and it's too weak, which is a bit frustrating. I have to talk to clients and family, and it's challenging not being able to project my voice as usual. I hadn't mentioned it earlier, but this prolonged recovery is due to a complication from surgery - an infection that required antibiotics.

On the bright side, I’m feeling better overall, especially now that I can interact with clients again and enjoy some sunshine. Being out and about, instead of stuck at home all the time, is a huge relief.

Overall, there's not much new to report just yet. I'm focusing on getting back to full strength. Once I'm there, I’m planning to reassess and make some changes in my business. It's a small venture and hasn’t been as successful as I'd like, so it's clear some things need to change.

That's about it for now.
Stage 4 day 19:

Just finished my course of antibiotics, but I'm not quite back to normal yet. I feel somewhat better, but I'm not at 100%. The headaches have returned, and if it's sinusitis again, I might be looking at another round of antibiotics.

In terms of my mood, it's been a mix – moments of real confidence and then moments where I wonder why people don’t treat me better.

Had a major fallout with a friend yesterday. I’d rather not get into the details, but it seems like AM6 is bringing some clarity about my relationships. It's like it's highlighting who my true friends are and who I might need to distance myself from.
Who might stab me in the back.

On the work front, I’ve been pushing really hard in the past few months and continue to do so. However, I've noticed that my social life has taken a hit since starting the AM6 program, which I find quite regrettable.

So, that's where things stand at the moment.
Stage 4, Day 23:

Friends:
Just reflecting on my journey and the people around me. I'm starting to feel like some of my friends might not be the right fit for me in the long run. 
For example, there's one friend in particular who tends to shut down any new ideas I bring up.
Also he's very stubborn, unimaginative, very needy when it comes to sex with women.
I think I need to let him go.

Work:
On the work front, I've become quite the workaholic! This program has really ramped up my work ethic. I value my time more than ever, and I've even kicked off a new project. The first attempt didn't pan out, but now I've got a second chance at something else, this time with a friend. It's like people want to start new projects with me which is cool.
Overall I'm feeling way more productive.

High value man:
I've been setting some boundaries with my friends and really started to see myself as someone of high value. I've noticed this shift in perspective affects how I view relationships too.
Most women I see I find not interesting.
I'm looking for high value women who really resonates with my values and standards. Recently, I approached a few women, and honestly, the interactions weren't great – they were pretty rude. It did affect me a bit, but overall I see myself as the prize even if they rejected me, I feel like they are not really of any quality anyways . I'm focused on finding someone genuinely interesting and compatible and very beautiful.
So I'm also looking at my actions and where do I go to, it seems the places I go to are not the places with the hottest and smartest women anyway.
So that needs to be changed.

Wisdom:
Overall, I'm feeling a lot more confident since starting this program. I've grown as a person and as a small business owner. The best part? The wisdom enhancement training. It's been a game changer for understanding myself and others better, and for recognizing what I need to change.
I can see where things are heading and that's really unique, I don't see others with that ability and that's really important.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5