Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Rocks x4a-1000 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I've been a member since 2018 but just had reservations about journaling before.

I've used X4a 1000 for one cycle or run through so far. Masked ocean track (silent)

First night I did V10 with earbuds just out of habit. 

The next 3 nights I played it from my night stand on phone speakers 4 loops. I woke up tired as hell.

At a restaurant I go to about 2 times a week. Been a regular for years. I usually get the same server. She's 20 soon 21. I am soon to be 42.

She's always talkative and can sometimes talk my head off that's before the x4a.... 

After first night of x4a I went to eat and circled me like a shark. She took care of everyone else but she always came back around to my table even if I told her Im good right now She'd go to another table then right back to mine.

So Im sitting next to the buffet bar and the server squeezed between me and someone standing at the bar but her boobs were in my face.

She's never done that before.

The next time was Saturday July 29, I saw this same server she hovered around me but didn't start conversation like she usually does and I was just eating as I usually would. I could have certainly struck up a convo but just didn't.

She brought the check and I gave her and her twin sister that also works there birthday cards. I know these girls well enough for birthday cards. 

So they both were really happy about the cards.

My server said she really loves her card.

That's my experience so far in public.

At my work, I was walking to my line with my paperwork, I work at an automotive plant, and this girl just walked up to me and said Oh, you going this way, I'll just follow you, she was probably new cus I don't remember seeing her before, I got to my line and I asked if she's working this line, and she looked really confused and said oh I need to go over here, so just walked off.

Some of the girls and women do find me attractive but I think x4a might have sniped her without me being aware. 

So @Shannon what do you think and what can I do about feeling extremely tired after 4 loops of this?
Well, first of all, in 5.9G and later, we don't start off with Hybrid. It's too powerful, and is frequently overkill. You should be using ultrasonic if possible, and masked if not. Only if after a while with those you aren't getting results and we have discussed it and I suggest Hybrid, should you be using Hybrid. That is likely a big part of why you're so tired. If you're pushing too hard, you can either cause exhaustion by using up energy too fast, or trigger resistance because you're pushing too hard and that causes some part of you to feel like fighting instead of being pushed so hard.

Those are relatively good results though.

Use it for a couple cycles at least in ultrasonic and see how things go.
(07-31-2023, 10:53 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Well, first of all, in 5.9G and later, we don't start off with Hybrid.  It's too powerful, and is frequently overkill.  You should be using ultrasonic if possible, and masked if not.  Only if after a while with those you aren't getting results and we have discussed it and I suggest Hybrid, should you be using Hybrid.  That is likely a big part of why you're so tired.  If you're pushing too hard, you can either cause exhaustion by using up energy too fast, or trigger resistance because you're pushing too hard and that causes some part of you to feel like fighting instead of being pushed so hard.

I'm using the masked silent ocean track right now. So I must be fighting this hard. I haven't used Hybrid or ultrasonic before. I'll try ultrasonic as you advise.

Thanks.
(07-31-2023, 11:50 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2023, 10:53 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Well, first of all, in 5.9G and later, we don't start off with Hybrid.  It's too powerful, and is frequently overkill.  You should be using ultrasonic if possible, and masked if not.  Only if after a while with those you aren't getting results and we have discussed it and I suggest Hybrid, should you be using Hybrid.  That is likely a big part of why you're so tired.  If you're pushing too hard, you can either cause exhaustion by using up energy too fast, or trigger resistance because you're pushing too hard and that causes some part of you to feel like fighting instead of being pushed so hard.

I'm using the masked silent ocean track right now. So I must be fighting this hard. I haven't used Hybrid or ultrasonic before. I'll try ultrasonic as you advise.

Thanks.

So I finished one hour of ultrasonic on V10 with my phone on my night stand.

My ears were fine as I fell asleep but when I woke up it felt as if I had been listening to loud music. The track had 42 seconds left to finish so I let it finish so I could get at least one loop for today.

I assume V10 was too loud now but when testing the volume 10 seemed comfortable.
(07-31-2023, 02:00 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2023, 11:50 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using the masked silent ocean track right now. So I must be fighting this hard. I haven't used Hybrid or ultrasonic before. I'll try ultrasonic as you advise.

Thanks.

So I finished one hour of ultrasonic on V10 with my phone on my night stand.

My ears were fine as I fell asleep but when I woke up it felt as if I had been listening to loud music. The track had 42 seconds left to finish so I let it finish so I could get at least one loop for today.

I assume V10 was too loud now but when testing the volume 10 seemed comfortable.

If you're using masked silent, then you're using Hybrid, which combines the masked format and the ultrasonic (silent) format.  Were you using Hybrid or Masked?

If you respond to v10 on ultrasonic as if you're hearing too loud music, especially after it being fine as you fell asleep and when you tested it, that is a definite sign that you're having subconscious resistance.  That is not a high volume from your phone at arm's length and in ultrasonic on speakers.  That response tells me that it is most likely the case that your subconscious doesn't like it because it can't fight that volume forever, and it wants to find some way to get you to stop.

And... use all loops in a day, or none.  Don't do less than intended with this program.
(07-31-2023, 04:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2023, 02:00 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote: [ -> ]So I finished one hour of ultrasonic on V10 with my phone on my night stand.

If you're using masked silent, then you're using Hybrid, which combines the masked format and the ultrasonic (silent) format.  Were you using Hybrid or Masked?

If you respond to v10 on ultrasonic as if you're hearing too loud music, especially after it being fine as you fell asleep and when you tested it, that is a definite sign that you're having subconscious resistance.  That is not a high volume from your phone at arm's length and in ultrasonic on speakers.  That response tells me that it is most likely the case that your subconscious doesn't like it because it can't fight that volume forever, and it wants to find some way to get you to stop.

And... use all loops in a day, or none.  Don't do less than intended with this program.

Okay, thanks. The very first track I started listening to says 
X4a 1000-5p9 masked subliminal HDA ocean surf

Ive not downloaded the track labeled Hybrid yet so I didn't know ocean surf silent was ultrasonic too.

Then I downloaded  just Ultrasonic when you suggested it and listened for an hour today.

So it looks like it's just resistance and no actual hearing damage so that's good. 

I'll do 4 loops of ultrasonic from here on out. Should I wait a day then start the 3 day cycle over or just continue the current cycle?

Also Ive been getting a strong urge to purchase Money Magnet and I've been having random thoughts of what Itd be like to buy a new truck or home etc.

Im aware MM isn't designed to make me a millionaire but money to buy a 250 grand home or new 45 grand truck it can do no problem Id say. Money to help me live better it can do. Probably way beyond my current expectations.

Im determined to stay on course with X4a but thought it may be useful to let you know about that.
(07-31-2023, 06:47 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2023, 04:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you're using masked silent, then you're using Hybrid, which combines the masked format and the ultrasonic (silent) format.  Were you using Hybrid or Masked?

Okay, thanks. The very first track I started listening to says 

Ive not downloaded the track labeled Hybrid yet so I didn't know ocean surf silent was ultrasonic too.

I think there's a little confusion here.  Hybrid is a combination of Ultrasonic and Masked.  That is either going to be Ocean Surf Silent, or Trickling Stream Silent.

Masked is just Ocean Surf or Trickling Stream.

Ultrasonic is just silent.

Quote:Then I downloaded  just Ultrasonic when you suggested it and listened for an hour today.

So it looks like it's just resistance and no actual hearing damage so that's good. 

I'll do 4 loops of ultrasonic from here on out. Should I wait a day then start the 3 day cycle over or just continue the current cycle?

Just switch formats and keep going as usual.

Quote:Also Ive been getting a strong urge to purchase Money Magnet and I've been having random thoughts of what Itd be like to buy a new truck or home etc.

Im aware MM isn't designed to make me a millionaire but money to buy a 250 grand home or new 45 grand truck it can do no problem Id say. Money to help me live better it can do. Probably way beyond my current expectations.

Im determined to stay on course with X4a but thought it may be useful to let you know about that.

I designed Money Magnet to have no limits, with the exception of how many different ways you can seek to bring money into your life.  Basically, it's designed to get you to subconsciously determine what all the best ways to bring money into your life, and then it limits you to the best options of those to make sure that you have multiple options, but not too many to actually have them be effective.

That said, it will work different for each person.  I don't know specifically how much money it will bring to any given person because of the unique circumstances each person is going to be working with.  What I do know is, I'm very impressed with how it's changing my thinking and responses, and making things that go wrong be something I respond to in ways that keep me on track to making money and bringing more money into my life.  I am starting to see its effects, but they're so natural in general that it's hard to see unless you really pay attention, with regards to how it changes your thinking, responses and beliefs.

I suggest that you spend at least a month exploring X4A-1000.
(08-01-2023, 06:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2023, 06:47 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, thanks. The very first track I started listening to says 

I think there's a little confusion here.  Hybrid is a combination of Ultrasonic and Masked.  That is either going to be Ocean Surf Silent, or Trickling Stream Silent.

Quote:Then I downloaded  just Ultrasonic when you suggested it and listened for an hour today.

Quote:Also Ive been getting a strong urge to purchase Money Magnet and I've been having random thoughts of what Itd be like to buy a new truck or home etc.

I designed Money Magnet to have no limits, with the exception of how many different ways you can seek to bring money into your life.  Basically, it's designed to get you to subconsciously determine what all the best ways to bring money into your life, and then it limits you to the best options of those to make sure that you have multiple options, but not too many to actually have them be effective.

That said, it will work different for each person.  I don't know specifically how much money it will bring to any given person because of the unique circumstances each person is going to be working with.  What I do know is, I'm very impressed with how it's changing my thinking and responses, and making things that go wrong be something I respond to in ways that keep me on track to making money and bringing more money into my life.  I am starting to see its effects, but they're so natural in general that it's hard to see unless you really pay attention, with regards to how it changes your thinking, responses and beliefs.

Thanks, @Shannon I'll use X4A-1000 for at least a month. Maybe even longer. I like the results Ive gotten thus far.

Money Magnet sounds great and It will be there when I am ready for another sub.
(08-01-2023, 08:44 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2023, 06:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I think there's a little confusion here.  Hybrid is a combination of Ultrasonic and Masked.  That is either going to be Ocean Surf Silent, or Trickling Stream Silent.

Thanks, @Shannon I'll use X4A-1000 for at least a month. Maybe even longer. I like the results Ive gotten thus far.

Money Magnet sounds great and It will be there when I am ready for another sub.

So I have been using X4A-1000 Ultrasonic V10 on phone speakers as advised.

The last cycle my right ear feels like Id been listening to something too loudly. It's only the right ear now.

My phone lays on my right on my night stand and pointed to me.

Is this still some sort of resistance?
Almost certainly. v10 isn't really all that loud, and should definitely not be an issue when played from a phone speaker using ultrasonic format.
(08-15-2023, 07:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Almost certainly. v10 isn't really all that loud, and should definitely not be an issue when played from a phone speaker using ultrasonic format.

@Shannon thanks. Sorry it's taken so long to reply. I was getting an error and couldn't log in and I finally asked Ben and he fixed it.

I've been using x4a all this time and there are twin servers at my fav restaurant that seem to be responsive cus they both will just stand and talk until another server will tell them "Hey, we need you."

Seems like interest to me, but I also tip well.

One or the other are almost always my server when I go there.

That's about it. Girls from other places seem happy to talk to me.

So should I continue with x4a with Ultra sonic or switch to hybrid x4a or switch to Money Magnet?
(09-29-2023, 10:37 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2023, 07:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Almost certainly. v10 isn't really all that loud, and should definitely not be an issue when played from a phone speaker using ultrasonic format.

@Shannon thanks. Sorry it's taken so long to reply. I was getting an error and couldn't log in and I finally asked Ben and he fixed it.

I've been using x4a all this time and there are twin servers at my fav restaurant that seem to be responsive cus they both will just stand and talk until another server will tell them "Hey, we need you."

So should I continue with x4a with Ultra sonic or switch to hybrid x4a or switch to Money Magnet?

I can tell you from decades of personal experience, servers do not stand around talking to you like that unless they like you.  They also don't make sure to be your server if they don't like you.  Even moreso, twins almost never do that together in response to the same guy.  That is a really good sign, but you have to find a way to move it forward somehow.  They're doing what they believe is "their part" by making themselves available to you to do what they believe is "your part", which is taking the lead if you're interested.

What are your current usage patterns?
(09-29-2023, 08:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2023, 10:37 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote: [ -> ]@Shannon thanks. Sorry it's taken so long to reply. I was getting an error and couldn't log in and I finally asked Ben and he fixed it.

I can tell you from decades of personal experience, servers do not stand around talking to you like that unless they like you.  They also don't make sure to be your server if they don't like you.  Even moreso, twins almost never do that together in response to the same guy.  That is a really good sign, but you have to find a way to move it forward somehow.  They're doing what they believe is "their part" by making themselves available to you to do what they believe is "your part", which is taking the lead if you're interested.

Usage patterns is 4 loops for 3 days on and 1 day off as instructed.

It's good to have your take on what's going on. I definitely am super attracted to these girls.

Also, The girls are 21 and I'm 42. 

The younger girls seem to be more interested in me more than ones my age even before x4a but x4a Jack's that up really well. I feel like Ric Flair lol

I'm trying to decide which of them I wanna ask out. 

I'm partial to one of the twins but the other sister seems more forward lately.
(09-30-2023, 02:52 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2023, 08:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I can tell you from decades of personal experience, servers do not stand around talking to you like that unless they like you.  They also don't make sure to be your server if they don't like you.  Even moreso, twins almost never do that together in response to the same guy.  That is a really good sign, but you have to find a way to move it forward somehow.  They're doing what they believe is "their part" by making themselves available to you to do what they believe is "your part", which is taking the lead if you're interested.

Usage patterns is 4 loops for 3 days on and 1 day off as instructed.

It's good to have your take on what's going on. I definitely am super attracted to these girls.

Also, The girls are 21 and I'm 42. 

The younger girls seem to be more interested in me more than ones my age even before x4a but x4a Jack's that up really well. I feel like Ric Flair lol

I'm trying to decide which of them I wanna ask out. 

I'm partial to one of the twins but the other sister seems more forward lately.

If you want to turn it up a notch, try going to 5 loops/day on for a while and see what happens.  

A word of hard won wisdom: when dealing with 2+ females at a time, never limit yourself to one by asking one of them out.  This will cause the other one, who may be more interested and available, to feel rejected and shut down.  If I were you, I would consider asking them if either or both of them are interested in hanging out.    Otherwise, if the first one rejects you, they all reject you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6