Subliminal Talk

Full Version: User_000 OF 3 thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It's my first time posting here so greetings everyone

I've been using OF 3 for almost one and half month and in recent days I'm feeling like pressure in my chest along with throat pressure as well, but surprinsingly enough it vanish when I'm sleeping or deeply relaxed, I also feel depressed at times but it's been four days since this started, the first day was the worst, I even felt hard to breath or needed to breath more and at the end of the day I was pretty tired, the second day barely feel it but also felt tired, yesterday it appeared again but it was more tolerable and today it's even more tolerable but still feeling it, and sometimes the pressure fades like at the end of the day or at noon, I wonder if has something to do with OF but due to circumstances I haven't go to check myself.

I also have experienced before waking up in the morning feeling great anxiety and my body trembling like crazy (not happening currently) with sleep issues and when using OF 2 there was a time that I feel dizzy for two whole weeks so my subconscious gets pretty annoying sometimes.

So that's about everything, I will keep reporting if something crazy happens.
(08-12-2021, 12:42 PM)User_000 Wrote: [ -> ]It´s my first time posting here so greetings everyone

I´ve been using OF 3 for almost one and half month and in recent days I´m feeling like pressure in my chest along with throat pressure as well, but surprinsingly enough it vanish when I´m sleeping or deeply relaxed, I also feel depressed at times but it´s been four days since this started, the first day was the worst, I even felt hard to breath or needed to breath more and at the end of the day I was pretty tired, the second day barely feel it but also felt tired, yesterday it appeared again but it was more tolerable and today it´s even more tolerable but still feeling it, and sometimes the pressure fades like at the end of the day or at noon, I wonder if has something to do with OF but due to circumstances I haven´t go to check myself.

I also have experienced before waking up in the morning feeling great anxiety and my body trembling like crazy (not happening currently) with sleep issues and when using OF 2 there was a time that I feel dizzy for two whole weeks so my subconscious gets pretty annoying sometimes.

So that´s about everything, I will keep reporting if something crazy happens.

Welcome.  Kinda sounds like anxiety/panic.  What is your usage pattern right now?

Keep posting - there's a great community here to help.
(08-12-2021, 01:28 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2021, 12:42 PM)User_000 Wrote: [ -> ]It´s my first time posting here so greetings everyone

I´ve been using OF 3 for almost one and half month and in recent days I´m feeling like pressure in my chest along with throat pressure as well, but surprinsingly enough it vanish when I´m sleeping or deeply relaxed, I also feel depressed at times but it´s been four days since this started, the first day was the worst, I even felt hard to breath or needed to breath more and at the end of the day I was pretty tired, the second day barely feel it but also felt tired, yesterday it appeared again but it was more tolerable and today it´s even more tolerable but still feeling it, and sometimes the pressure fades like at the end of the day or at noon, I wonder if has something to do with OF but due to circumstances I haven´t go to check myself.

So that´s about everything, I will keep reporting if something crazy happens.

Welcome.  Kinda sounds like anxiety/panic.  What is your usage pattern right now?

Keep posting - there's a great community here to help.

4 loops of hybrid, 3 days on, 2 days off, before I refused to use more than 2 loops but recently feel like using more.
It´s been a few days and I´m starting to feel better psysically, but started to feel dizzy and tired on saturday, and today I´m not as tired and dizzy as before but then again started to feel pain at my back neck.

I got curious so I googled it, what I found was something called fibromyalgia and it´s related to anxiety, depression and of the sort, then I searched for the emotional cause, and there are plenty of things but most of them talk about a direction conflict like not being satisfied with the path one has taken in life or being shackled by beliefs about the family like do what they told, then I remembered a week ago before everything started I was experiencing great anger and depression because I feel I´m not living like I want but there is little to do, like I´m out of options and helpless, that is the same for me to be alive or dead, even now I can feel it but not as bad. 

No idea if it´s related or just a coincidence but if it´s real then OF is awesome, because feels pretty smooth.
It is normal for people using OF to have one or more subconscious reactions to the process of working through and overcoming the fears. Usually a person will only experience one or two symptoms, but the symptoms are diverse and range from muscle pains from hypertense muscles to headaches from hypertension to depression to anger to irritability to diarrhea and or constipation to nausea to itching, welts and or rashes and others. These have nothing to do with fibromyalgia. What is happening is that the fearful part of you is communicating to your conscious self in the ways it knows how that it is afraid and upset that it cannot escape from facing and dealing with the fear. These symptoms are the result of that fear being dealt with and overcome. In some cases your subconscious may even be trying to make using OF so unpleasant that conscious you will stop using it, which is a form of resistance.

There is also usually a cycle of symptoms. At first you feel great. Then as the really scary stuff starts being dealt with, you start having whatever symptoms, and then as you work through and get past the fear, the symptoms go away. This may repeat as you deal with different fears and layers of fears. Not everyone will experience this. Some people don't have any symptoms, or may only experience whatever symptoms once.

I have different symptoms from using OF than I do from using UMSv2, but in both cases they are the result of the fear removal process. It's just working with different fears held by different parts of my awareness that are associated with different parts of my brain, which control different parts of my body.
(08-16-2021, 12:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It is normal for people using OF to have one or more subconscious reactions to the process of working through and overcoming the fears.  Usually a person will only experience one or two symptoms, but the symptoms are diverse and range from muscle pains from hypertense muscles to headaches from hypertension to depression to anger to irritability to diarrhea and or constipation to nausea to itching, welts and or rashes and others.  These have nothing to do with fibromyalgia.  What is happening is that the fearful part of you is communicating to your conscious self in the ways it knows how that it is afraid and upset that it cannot escape from facing and dealing with the fear.  These symptoms are the result of that fear being dealt with and overcome.  In some cases your subconscious may even be trying to make using OF so unpleasant that conscious you will stop using it, which is a form of resistance.

There is also usually a cycle of symptoms.  At first you feel great.  Then as the really scary stuff starts being dealt with, you start having whatever symptoms, and then as you work through and get past the fear, the symptoms go away.  This may repeat as you deal with different fears and layers of fears.  Not everyone will experience this.  Some people don't have any symptoms, or may only experience whatever symptoms once.

I have different symptoms from using OF than I do from using UMSv2, but in both cases they are the result of the fear removal process.  It's just working with different fears held by different parts of my awareness that are associated with different parts of my brain, which control different parts of my body.

Now that´s interesting, this will be painful and annoying, looking foward to it.
I told you, not everyone has these symptoms. But those symptoms mean that it is working. It is making the changes necessary, and those changes are being made as painlessly and comfortably as possible. If I prevent any expression of the subconscious at all, it wouldn't be good. As it is, you are not consciously being affected by the fear when the program is working, and that required a hell of a job in and of itself.

Don't jump to conclusions and assume or expect negative things. That just makes things worse. I'm informing you of the facts. I've done what is possible to keep things to a minimum. Beyond that, the way is through. Use it properly and it will do the rest. I find that increasing exposure can help significantly, so you may want to try increasing loops by 1 per ASRB2 cycle and see if that helps.
(08-16-2021, 02:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I told you, not everyone has these symptoms.  But those symptoms mean that it is working.  It is making the changes necessary, and those changes are being made as painlessly and comfortably as possible.  If I prevent any expression of the subconscious at all, it wouldn't be good.  As it is, you are not consciously being affected by the fear when the program is working, and that required a hell of a job in and of itself.

Don't jump to conclusions and assume or expect negative things.  That just makes things worse.  I'm informing you of the facts.  I've done what is possible to keep things to a minimum.  Beyond that, the way is through.  Use it properly and it will do the rest.  I find that increasing exposure can help significantly, so you may want to try increasing loops by 1 per ASRB2 cycle and see if that helps.

Really? maybe OF1 and OF2 helped but I forgot.

That is why I said is pretty smooth, and yeah I always expect negative things, so I expected something worse like been in a hospital or at least in bed for the whole day.

I was thinking the same thing, and it happens to be the first day on.
Finally after 3 days my subconscious stopped complaining, increasing the loops was a big help, now I can think straight, but my back neck still hurts.
Back and neck hurting is a sign of resistance, I had that too when I started on another sub. If I recall correctly, Shannon explained to me that your subconscious resistance literally causes your body to tense up as if you were trying to resist something physical. It will go away once you work through those layers of resistance. And then it might or might not come back again, and go away again, and so on, and so forth, while every time you dig a little deeper.
(08-19-2021, 03:54 PM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]Back and neck hurting is a sign of resistance, I had that too when I started on another sub. If I recall correctly, Shannon explained to me that your subconscious resistance literally causes your body to tense up as if you were trying to resist something physical. It will go away once you work through those layers of resistance. And then it might or might not come back again, and go away again, and so on, and so forth, while every time you dig a little deeper.

Yeah the pain go away at times then comes back and so on, it's been like that for quite some time, probably one month.
I think I'm finally reaching my most deep rooted fear, but I'm tired as hell I can barely stand for a few minutes before feeling like losing strength, not even a good night of rest seems to help that much, the fear tried it's best to spread again yesterday but for my surprise didn't last more than a few minutes, then I felt a horrible turmoil.

But anyway hope this get better soon.
So on top of being extremely tired yesterday I couldn't sleep at all today, lord give me a break, the fear wants to kill me (again)
It's been maybe 2 months o more since I started to feel the symptoms, and they haven't gone, since this week my chest has been feeling tight and feel like it's hard to breathe but actually I can breathe just fine, almost like dyspnea, and if that's not enough my throat starts to feel tight as well, for making it worse there is a time at day when I feel extremely tired and dizzy, and at times I can feel something like anxiety growing up in my chest, in fact after the first day it happened I woke up feeling a lot of pain on the chest, this is a real pain in the ass, but at least I feel a little better with each day until symptoms become stronger again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7