Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcome Fear v3 - At Peace, In love, Happy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Allot has changed for me since we last spoke, It is hard to put into words what has happened for me, but I have been noticing a steady increase in my singing/rapping, from TID from NSLW, I have become a local celebrity within from my group of friends & people on my social media, Woman are all attracted to me now, I am also noticing that I am posting really beautiful videos of me singing that is very lovable., I am changing my self image of myself, I fucked up my reputation while I was addicted to drugs & when I wasn't doing good, Now I am a leader in my community like a role model, & everyone including my family is giving me allot of respect and love. 

My music has progressed exponentially, I got sponsored by a producer I met on Facebook, He's all the way out in Nigeria, I manifested him, yeah I know it sounds fishy when you hear "Nigeria' but he's legit, He produces beats and he is a genius, He is like Dr Dre. I have never heard anyone that makes instrumentals like he does. He is really good at what he does. & his advice has been going a long way for me.

He usually charges 500 for rights to his beats, and 250 for mastering a song, He is giving me FREE mixing/mastering and unlimited rights, because he believes I have the protentional to be one of the best rappers in the world & doesn't want money to get in the way of making the album.

I have progressed allot from the other things I have shown you guys , progressed way more, also he taught me how to record properly so it sounds better, I am now writing and listening to his advice, like to take my time and not rush, and focus more on writing and making it perfect.

I am a local celebrity now & feel it in all aspects. It's insane! I feel like a god. 

I feel lonely too. 

I had the most beautiful intense human experience I ever had with my ex gf in Colombia we were fighting and she told me to never talk to her again, so I video chatted her later & asked her if she was serious about me and her not talking again, and I asked her face to face if she still has feelings for me, she told me she doesnt. 

I wasn't affected by the rejection at all, but fast forward to later, when I sent her a video I posted of me singing Lonely by Akon, all while I'm laughing in it, in a very melancholy way, kinda like im serious but joking at the same time, it was super lovable and cute and she video chatted me right away and she likes me again. it sparked the fire again.

things are moving fast for me, I feel like I'm in a dream, this is fucked up. I don't even know what to think anymore. It's cool being a celebrity but seeing people becoming intimidated by me sometimes or feel insecure is not a good feeling, but luckily I have had mostly positive responses from people, NSLW is definitely making me more lovable as a person. 

And OF is working STRONG, for the first time ever I felt NO ANXIETY when I video chatter her, I was able to talk without my voice being restricted, I always felt like i had a leash around my neck when I used to talk but not today. 

THIS IS HUGE. 

My album should be done by next year, were spending allot of time on this, but I believe I am going to be a future Legend. & everyone around me believes it too.

my Instagram is iliyaa94toinfinity if you want to see my singing videos, and my snapchat is Rayhon26. I'm currently on what the Beatles used to fuel there music.

edit: another women just messaged me, said we should have a date night after she saw my Mr. Lonely FB story. I told her I am down to see her but not monogamous & she said she's okay with being casual & that she didn't want anything serious. (shes just saying that she really does) I liked this women 8 months ago, & I made out with her 11 years ago, but other then that, I never seen her in person but we talked allot & she's one of my fans, seen my recovery and progression..
Feelin on top of the world, manifesting everything I want into my life. Everything is going great, Can't complain <3
(08-06-2021, 03:36 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]Feelin on top of the world, manifesting everything I want into my life. Everything is going great, Can't complain <3

Hey Rayon are you on Youtube?, so I can hear you.
(08-06-2021, 03:52 PM)Z-Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2021, 03:36 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]Feelin on top of the world, manifesting everything I want into my life. Everything is going great, Can't complain <3

Hey Rayon are you on Youtube?, so I can hear you.

I have a few songs on youtube, but they are from a few weeks ago when I didn't know how to record properly so the quality is shit, but later tonight or tomorrow I'll upload it to soundcloud & send you a link. 

Appreciate it :Big Grin every song I make has a diff vibe, sometimes it's romantic, sometime its chill, sometimes its super raw. I don't like to trap myself in a box creatively & I make music based on how I'm feeling or what I'm feeling to speak about. I'll send you my Youtube Channel as well for future if you want to suscribe.
Shannon I have a question, I remember you talking about indicator of interest on DMSI, like women showing there behinds and stuff.

My girlfriend in Colombia, she sent me a video of her holding a dog today on her lap, and her panties were blatantly visible in a upskirt shot, and her bra strap was hanging down off her shoulder, down her arm. Is that something she did on purpose to be sexy?

I also sent her a letter today, telling her how I feel, and what I want from our relationship & confessing my love for her & intentions. It went good. she sent me that video after the letter. I told her I can see a future with her, & I consider her family now & my girlfriend & that we are going to have an open relationship until I come to Medellin & move in with her later this year. I told her she can sleep with others and I can too but to use protection & not suck any ones dick.
I've noticed my dogs love me more then in the past, they really love me allot right now, I can tell by there faces, and my Pitbull/Presa Canario Mix is like obsessed with me now, he never wants to leave my side & always trys and gets my pet him & when I do his tail wags super fast. It's adorable.
I just had a realization that I don't need UMS at all, I'm already very business minded & good at business. I'm a Capricorn. I have always been a hustler, I remember as early as grade 6 I was using my lunch money to trade and buy diff lunches and upgrade my food to better food by trading LMAO.

That's actually hilarious because I haven't thought of that memory since I was a little kid, I had totally forgot about that.

Anyways, Fear Reduction is all I needed I realized to be able to express my self properly, and be the business man that I am. UMS just gave me a more fake version of what I already have, NO offence Shannon, it still worked but it wasn't as congruent as I am being when I am on Overcome Fear. It was more manipulative but without bad intentions.

And btw I'm having all these epiphanies & breakthroughs because I use LSD. It helps me learn, & I am smarter when I use it. And the intelligence I learn on the trip stays with me. I recommend it.

Also the level of attraction powers I have now, is far greater then anything I have ever experienced on DMSI, It may be because I'm also really creative now because of the TID from NSLW, but yeah the mix of Overcome Fear v3 plus NSLW is working symbiotically, the creativity is allowing me to express myself better, & communicate better. & I am literally Don Juan right now. I feel great. Thank you Shannon Much love <3
I have officially launched my Life Coaching & Dating Business, I am now providing Mentoring & Life Coaching services.
I have chosen the name The Imperfect Man, (I am perfect), because we are perfect with all our flaws, & we just need to learn to overcome our Fears, & blockages, Trauma that is stopping us from expressing our true authentic selves.
I don't claim to be an absolute expert on everything but I know just as much as 95 percent of the "experts" out there, & I am continuing to learn every day, As self development is a life long journey. I have come from a hard past, & I overcame all the trials & tribulations that came my way, I have allot of wisdom when it comes to Life Coaching, Gym/Fitness, Dating & Attraction, How the Female Mind works, & what Women & Men are looking for in a partner.
For the meantime I am offering services for as low as $450 a month, this price will go up, likely very soon.
I will also be developing some video content, & posting on my page frequently. I am looking forward to this, I didn't want to start this project until I was ready, I am now ready. I am a Perfect Imperfection ❤
I hope I can help you achieve pure Joy, & see Success, I offer Counselling services as well. I don't have a piece of paper to prove I can council you, but I know that I have allot of wisdom, & can teach you what I did to help me overcome my problems & issues. I can also be a friend to you.
If you can't afford to pay for my counselling, I can still offer you help for free, but if you ask for too much/too often I will have to charge you.
I am really confident in myself, & this journey & I know that I will be able to help allot of people with this. My purpose on earth is to help others, & Animals. Much Love ?
https://www.facebook.com/The-Imperfect-M...0978754029
I don't where to begin, today was the most significant, profound day of my life, everything that unfolded today, happened in a way that was too perfect, every single thing that happened, happened PERFECTLY, exactly how I wanted it too.

I was manifesting situation after situation, women after women, I went pre drinking with some old friends of mine, then went to a all night outdoor rave party, I met a ton of people, made a ton of friends, got about 8 womens contact information, even made friends with a sexy russian blonde bisexual &her caucasian friend who I told the Russian that we should go pick up women & fuck them together in which she agreed.

I made a ton of men jealous today, that was the only downside to whats going on, I'm creating massive amount of envy in a lot of people, but the people that aren't envious absolutely love me now, I had someone tell me I have the biggest heart they ever seen, he said "if someone wanted to go punch you, you have such a big heart that when they saw you they would stop there intention." I also had allot of real deep intimate connections with men & women.

I was again on LSD, today WAS UNREAL, I met this 10/10 beautiful women, who I am absolutely in love with, I went up to her and told her I think I like you, I am sorry for my forwardness but I would like to go on a date with you, in which she replied, "I'm not going to say yes right now,"

I would have fucked her tonight, but my friend liked her, I had asked my friend permission to go for her earlier in the night, and he said its totally fine & that he didn't care, but later in the end of the night it seemed like he did care, so I told them to go home together, & I went & partied with the russians.

which was FUCKED Up. because we were supposed to go to the Russians penthouse, but ended up at a mexican rave.

A MEXICAN FUCKING RAVE in VANCOUVER WTF!!!! how is that even possible, nobody there spoke english. and to top it all off, both these raves were at these two venues that I used to absolutely adore 7 years ago, that I missed & wanted to go to so badly.

The fact that everything lined up the way it id was UNREAL. I got another two women's number at the mexican rave, a 10/10 mexican, and a 10/10 tunisean,.
And when I say 10/10 I mean LITERALLY 10/10 like SUPERMODEL. MISS Colombia type shit.

I have no idea what is going on any more, the only conclusion that I have came up with is that Shannon is making a Manifestation subliminal & I am experience TID.

Every BUS, every THING LINED UP PERFECT. The only thing that DID NOT , happen the way I wanted, was at the very end of the night, there was no cab at the skytrain station so I ran home instead.

the run home made me feel good. I think he put scripting in the manifestion subliminal to do what is "best for me' and "best for my happniess" Or something along those lines.

I had no money for substances, or transportation tonight, I managed to manifest that as well.

tonight was unreal. I feel like I am living in a dream. I don't know what to say, I which I had someone to talk to about this, Shannon I wish you would talk to me. It feels fucking lonely being a living god in a world full of normal people. & I don't mean to be condescending when I say that, but I don't feel like other people I meet are manifesting on the same level as I am.

I am not making this shit up, I have videos & picture to prove everything that happened tonight.

I took photography of everything.

my instagram is iliyaa94toinfinity I've only posted on my story so far but I will post on my wall tomorrow.

I don't know what to say... all i know I'm happy but I wish that my happiness & success didn't cause jealousy or envy in the minds of some people. (allot of people.)

I think i got like 8-12 numbers I am not sure, I lost track because I got so many.

I have 0 neediness with these women and I am talking to them like I am on Woman magnet, and also like I am on Sex Magnet, but mainly Woman Magnet, I am also more alpha than I was on AM v6.

I always say the perfect thing, & I am more humorous, I had someone tell me today that I'm one of the smartest people they've ever met, A old friend of mine who has been keeping up with me through Facebook.

I am blown away. Please Shannon I need to discuss what's going on, even if it's in the form of casual conversation. This is shit unreal, I feel like I would be a good test subject for you to study further & I also believe that you should stop EVERYTHING you're doing & focus on a manifestation subliminal.

Because with manifestation you can attract & create anything you want, just like I have been.

You can manifest, fear reduction, woman ect.

I am happy but perplexed. Life is too good to be true, but it is true & it's a little scary, but I don't feel afraid

all i know is this, my pineal gland is open. I can feel it in my brain. It vibrates, I can feel that it is open. I never used to feel this way before.

Another thing that I noticed that is bizzare is that majority of the men & women I met tonight were super sexy, I used to raving every week or two when I was 17-19, & I never ever seen this many hot women in one place, than I did tonight, It's like everywhere I looked I saw a 10/10.

I only seen that many beautiful women in Medellin.

In Vancouver it's not usually like that.

I did see some ugly women too but I noticed way more beautiful women. It must be manifestations.

I met SO MANY <3 It was beautiful I connected with so many people.
Had another female message me randomly on Facebook, Someone I never met in person but had briefly spoke to on social media once a year & half ago.

Been doing allot of introspection today & focusing on the direction I want to take my life, & finding balance with the different aspects of my life, like my music, gym, business, social life. Ect.

I'm writing a book now too, not sure if I told you guys, & starting a Youtube Channel, I have 1 page written so far, a rough draft, going to re analyze it & re write it, going to spend the next 6 months - year on this book, make sure the content I put out is of value & worthy of being published.

It's going to help me market my Dating/Attraction & Life Coaching Business. I'm excited about it.
(08-09-2021, 12:37 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]Had another female message me randomly on Facebook, Someone I never met in person but had briefly spoke to on social media once a year & half ago.

Been doing allot of introspection today & focusing on the direction I want to take my life, & finding balance with the different aspects of my life, like my music, gym, business, social life. Ect.

I'm writing a book now too, not sure if I told you guys, & starting a Youtube Channel, I have 1 page written so far, a rough draft, going to re analyze it & re write it, going to spend the next 6 months - year on this book, make sure the content I put out is of value & worthy of being published.

It's going to help me market my Dating/Attraction & Life Coaching Business. I'm excited about it.

hey Raykon it is really good to see your doing your thing,

I am also want to start a YouTube channel not now but definitly gonna do this. Share with us, youtube channel really helps if it is get known by a lot people, free advertising.

would you say, now you got that "drive" for life? you know passion for growing, creating, living?
(08-09-2021, 01:29 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2021, 12:37 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]Had another female message me randomly on Facebook, Someone I never met in person but had briefly spoke to on social media once a year & half ago.

hey Raykon it is really good to see your doing your thing,

I am also want to start a YouTube channel not now but definitly gonna do this. Share with us, youtube channel really helps if it is get known by a lot people, free advertising.

would you say, now you got that "drive" for life? you know passion for growing, creating, living?

I've always had a drive for learning & growing, But over the last few years, I had fallen in toxic relationships, crime, depression, severe anxiety & it became crippling, Overcome Fear has allowed me to heal & no longer live in anxiety & in my head. My self esteem is at an all time high, it's not JUST because of OF v3, Also the other tools i've been using such as Sedona Method & working out. 

I remember on my Manifestation board when I was 19 I had posted a picture of a body type that was similar to mine, I have that body type now ahah :Big Grin

It's nice to see you reach your goals. Women were all I wanted growing up, Having sex with my 10/10 Colombiana in Medellin was an unreal experience, I remember while I was doing it, I was thinking "holy shit, I'm actually doing what I always had wanted to do now, I'm having sex with an absolute beauty" *without paying for it"

& as for the Youtube Channel, Yes I would love to share with you guys, It's a work in progress right now, I'm still in the brainstorm part, currently I'm manifesting money into my life, & I'm working on something as we speak. 

So once I get the money, I will be buying a good camera & investing into graphic design & video designers to help make my content super professional. & I know i can come up with great content for Dating/Attraction, I studied this stuff for years & I've seen what other coaches put out, I know everything that they speak about, It's very rare for me to learn something new when they make videos. 

Obviously there is more for me to learn, but I am at a good place now where I teach men to improve there chances of success & change there habits, & mindset when it comes to dating women. & also unlearn the misogyny & toxic info that allot of "pick up artists" teach men. I went through years of trial & error using this bad knowledge that I had learned. That tends to only work on insecure women anyways, & generally just night game. 

I'm all about being honest, & expressing your true self, working on your raising your value as a men by working on yourself, & attracting higher quality, healthier women. 

I did the most amazing approach of my life the other night, at that mexican rave, went up this super model & just the way I stood there in front of her, pure confidence, looking into her eyes, I could feel her energy & she could feel mine, It was the most amazing feeling, I could sense attraction & I had a great response from her, but she said said she's here with her boyfriend & pointed at him, he was standing right there, she said sorry. 

I walked away. 

Years ago even 2 years ago, approaching a women gave me allot of anxiety, & I wasn't able to express myself authentically, or be comfortable being myself & being grounded. I used to be a absolute mess with woman back in the day, I'm surprised I would get laid occasionally.  & the shitty pick up artist techniques do work sometimes, but it never allows you to have a real girlfriend because they will sense your insecurity & fakeness once they start spending more time with you.

It's impossible to fake it till you make it with women. they can sense so much, they are way more empathetic then majority of men. 

I am like a women in that sense, super empathetic, Can sense when a person is disgusted, angry, sad, annoyed, intimidated. By the smallest change in there face & mannerisms. It's a blessing & a curse. 

Was a curse for the most of my life, but now that I am grounded & confident, it's a blessing because I am good at flirting & socializing.

#end rant, I'm super excited for the future, I'm only 26 almost 27, (Dec26) It takes men usually allot longer to start to get to thsi point in life, I met a 34 year old recently who was inspiring to me, at 26 he never used to get laid or anything, now he's 34 & has sex with a new woman every week. Super nice guy, and hes not physically hot, he's  fat. & average looking in other ways, Cute face tho. 

looks don't matter nearly as much as personality.
thanks for sharing that Raykon, it is very important to start self development-body at a young age,

for youtube channel , I watch "Darius M" he is giving lots of things about dating, women. this kind of material always valuable to men, he is also doing 1-1 paid mentoring.

Actually it would be good to see some body-building, relationships and motivational videos.
(08-10-2021, 11:52 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for sharing that Raykon, it is very important to start self development-body at a young age,

for youtube channel , I watch "Darius M" he is giving lots of things about dating, women. this kind of material always valuable to men, he is also doing 1-1 paid mentoring.

Actually it would be good to see some body-building, relationships and motivational videos.

Darius M is good, but he learned his techniques from a psychologist from the UK. His channel is called DevelopAttraction. His book is insanely cheap, and breaks down studies from his practise over the years, it's remarkable. His sessions are expensive, obviously, but extremely useful. Amusingly, you can still see a few comments from Darius from long ago on his videos, from AMS too, haha. Most comments they've gone back and deleted, I assume to project the image they were "always the alpha" or something. They learn his stuff and parrot it to develop audiences for themselves.

One I watch religiously is Austria Dick. Excellent content on YouTube, and on Patreon as well. His book also is very cheap, very powerful, they've both helped me clearly see mistakes I've constantly made in the past. If we ever get out of this state the world is in, lol...I'll be far better off with women now. Even if my interest in them has fallen off a cliff for some reason.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7