Subliminal Talk

Full Version: LFC 5.75 and Tranquilizer A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was using UMS and had some good results but I was feeling for a need of a good anti stress and anxiety. UMS was helping me to climb in the hierarchy of the company but in parallel my stress level was also climbing... So I bought yesterday ARA 5.75. My objectives is to reach the deadlines for papers writing and to be able to speak in public without stress and anxiety. So I need instant relief and long term relief.

Day 1 (yesterday) : I had a first loop. I can't remember anything except that very quickly I felt relaxed and then slept. I woke up at the end of the loop and felt like free ! Then I listened at night for 4 loops with sleep phones (masked stream). I woke up after 5 hours of sleep and felt very good when normally I need 7 hours.

Day 2 : I listened to the 4 loops during the day and reading. I did not feel sleepy but relaxed and warm and in good mood

From mid October to mid November I will have a lot of normally stressful activities. so I hope ARA will help me to drastically reduce my stress.
Awesome. I've read Both Shannons post about ARA and now yours,as well. Both Very impressive,this program is very effective and powerful! Wow. All the best with it ,as it deepens in its power and effectiveness!!
(09-29-2019, 07:31 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome.  I've read Both Shannons post about ARA and now yours,as well. Both Very impressive,this program is very effective and powerful! Wow. All the best with it ,as it deepens in its power and effectiveness!!

For the instant relief it is working very well yes. Too early for the long run to say

Last night I had 4 loops of hybrid on speakers. My wife who did not know about the title, slept within 10 minutes of listening to it.  Since I woke up I feel very good and it has been several hours already
I wonder if it will help with social anxiety. I have a lot of issues with that
(09-29-2019, 06:54 PM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if it will help with social anxiety. I have a lot of issues with that

I am in my office. I don't like to talk to some of the people there, I feel unconfortable. But today, I feel zen and even I talked to them without any negative feelings. First time in a year that I did it. And even we had a conversation. These people are feeling threatened by me professionally and so their vides are negative towards me. But if now my reactions would be zen and not stress, that's would be really great !
How are the days off (of ARA) treating you? I'm definitely dealing with varying levels of anxiety daily - social situations without a purpose, work deadlines, life choices, too much stuff to do - so wishing you success and I'm very interested to hear any reports on ARA.
(10-01-2019, 08:28 PM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]How are the days off (of ARA) treating you? I'm definitely dealing with varying levels of anxiety daily - social situations without a purpose, work deadlines, life choices, too much stuff to do - so wishing you success and I'm very interested to hear any reports on ARA.

So far no problem with the days off. I had problems with days off with UMS but not with ARA.

I hope the next sub on focus and concentration will not go against ARA... the best concentration is a relaxed concentration in alpha state. The concentration in a beta state is very intense but quickly exhausting. So what will be LFC ?
(10-01-2019, 09:19 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]I hope the next sub on focus and concentration will not go against ARA... the best concentration is a relaxed concentration in alpha state. The concentration in a beta state is very intense but quickly exhausting. So what will be LFC ?

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shann...#pid227801
Shannon Wrote:Just a heads-up: Laser Focus & Concentration-LFC 5.75G may conflict with programs designed to put you into a relaxed state of mind, including the Sleep Induction Aid, Anxiety Relief Aid 5.75G and others of that nature.
(10-02-2019, 03:19 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2019, 09:19 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]I hope the next sub on focus and concentration will not go against ARA... the best concentration is a relaxed concentration in alpha state. The concentration in a beta state is very intense but quickly exhausting. So what will be LFC ?

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shann...#pid227801
Shannon Wrote:Just a heads-up: Laser Focus & Concentration-LFC 5.75G may conflict with programs designed to put you into a relaxed state of mind, including the Sleep Induction Aid, Anxiety Relief Aid 5.75G and others of that nature.

Yes thats why I Am talking about it ! I really hope that both are going together ! I cant imagine a LCF will be stressfull and going against ARA. It is nonsense...
I bought LFC 5.75. I will test ARA and LFC together, and see what will happen
good luck man, I will follow your progress!
(10-05-2019, 11:49 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]I bought LFC 5.75. I will test ARA and LFC together, and see what will happen

Do you plan on using one of them as directed in the product description and the other as an "instant-on"?
I don't know yet how I will do

I tested last night and today LFC and I can say it is rocking ! After several hours of shopping and doing several things this morning I was feeling tired and sleepy. I just listened to LFC and after 15 minutes my mind was clear, no fog or feeling of sleepiness. I could start to work again. The feeling is much better than the rush from coffee. After listening to one loop I was like in the zone. I was so focused on my readings that I even forgot that the file had stopped running. I am not ADHD so I don't know for that, but what I know is that is working. For sleeping last night I listened to the masked version with ocean, and I really slept, relaxed. But the stream is good for the day.

I feel also relaxed. I was worried that it would be some kind of concentration which would be very exhausting after a while, a beta concentration. But in fact it is a relaxed concentration, more on the alpha level. So it should not go against ARA.
Today, I listened twice to LFC before an important meeting. I had to talk in that meeting in front of high level people. Normally I really hate this kind of thing... but today, I was totally focused on my speech and did not mind the public ! I was in the zone without distraction... first time I loved talking in public Yeye
Pages: 1 2 3