Subliminal Talk

Full Version: All Bulls**t Aside, Who's Actually Getting Laid with DMSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I need to ask a question that cuts through the noise. Who's actually getting laid/has a satisfying sex life as a result of using DMSI?

I read way too much about dreams, inner feelings, and contemplative thoughts.

The whole point of the subliminal is to make you more sexually attractive in order to maximize the amount of sex you have. Which is why I want to ping its users to make sure that it actually works.

Haven't personally used the subliminal since version 3.2 A/B.

Appreciate your input.
My sex life has become worse on DMSI because it's made me indifferent to sex.
Sex was never my goal but healing my sexuality was
and tbh ever since I am using USLM3. I have realized that I have other things to do than getting laid.

Not saying that getting laid is bad but tbh I feel it takes too much energy and focus to get laid.. Desires are never gonna be satisfied...

DMSI indeed broke the barriers and I am talking about pre-FRM ones.

I think one needs to overcome barrier in order to get laid and tbh I find it hard to believe that one subliminal will do all..

How do you expect someone who has no social circle to get laid? Whatever the case maybe be "Time" is needed.. How much time it takes will depend on your patience, determination to not give up to keep improving.

Balanced Mentally, Physically and Emotionally.
Don't worry, you aren't missing much. And finally, thank you for this post that I'm sure took a lot of guts to post. I remember at least one poll done like this long ago, the results are what you would expect them to be, sadly it was rationalised away. I was beginning to think I was the only person seeing this...and was tired of being jumped on every time I brought it up. So sick of vague, feel good, mental masturbation BS, but no ACTUAL results to speak of when you read into the euphemisms, and the talking around things, the vague implications and attempts to be mysterious or clever, that in the end go nowhere when followed up on...etc.

We're supposed to report actual experiences on the sub relating to design goal, to see whether it's working, or what needs to be changed. It's obvious it needs absolutely MASSIVE changes in order to have any CHANCE at reliable design goal performance. So it needs real talk to do so. Not to have an echo chamber of "I feel great/all the girls want me (yet I haven't hit design goal).". Means nothing. Nobody is running this to get "dreams" etc. it's theorised benefit is real life results with women that we didn't have access to beforehand hence NEEDING such a program to begin with...

Shannon created this sub to torture test 6G technology. He said he wanted to turn seduction on it's head, paraphrasing, by making women chase men for sex. THAT is the difficulty of the program. So, to me, it sure sounds like the sub was specifically designed for straight men. I don't get the PC narrative of "gender neutral", defeats the purpose of the program. It's obvious to most, how extremely easy women have it when it comes to sex already, the average girl has options way beyond the average guy's DREAMS for sex and relationships. Don't believe me? Ask a girl you're close to and that will be honest with you about that. You'll be amazed at the level of options they have, it's shocking the massive imbalance! If she isn't "average", and she's "attractive"? You'll be picking your jaw up off the floor after...The entire point...of the 6G torture test which this sub is about...was the difficulty of GUYS having that level of power and control in sex and relationships, by reversing the dynamic with the sub and making the girls become the aggressors. I don't have his post links about it to back this up, old forum members will know this, anyone newer...call me a liar if you wish, that's okay.

I've felt a lack of masculinity programming in it, "not knowing what to do" so to speak, others have reported that too. So this isn't just one person saying it. Recently, I've been experimenting with some methods to get more of that "foundation" support, and have had a boost in confidence in myself, almost no negative self talk now, much more self validated through that method. It seems possibly we aren't being "told" by the sub, what we have to be like in order to get the result it wants for us. That is no doubt due to the PC "gender neutral" focus, which seems to be contradictory to the entire reason DMSI was created in the first place, to test 6G in a torture test, by making women chase men for sex. Also, I don't "feel" any edge or bad boy-ness in it. I still seem to be the "nice/funny/charming guy" ie. zero sexual edge, it's bland/boring beyond a friend/platonic level, apparently to women. I've read Shannon say he plans to add even MORE "comfort" into the sub for the next release. I think that would be horrifying! It's bad enough with the weakness displayed as it is. Totally wrong direction to go. I don't need any more help being friend zoned and considered a romantic/sexual non-option, thanks.

The absolute insanely large gaps of time in between releases doesn't help motivation or positivity or faith in things here, either. It often feels like the program has been considered as too ambitious for reality, and has thus been backburnered, and quietly phased out over time, then moving people over to other programs being created. Especially as 6G comes closer to reality, like outliving it's usefulness. So I do at times feel I've been deceived or used, being a hard case, to help develop 6G through that, being sold on being a part of a special program designed for my issues with women, having potential to finally change my life and be the man I've always wished I could be through this program, to finally not feel like a failure with women and less of a man, my sole purpose for coming to IML years ago...and then subtly being left behind after 6G is created as the program is continuing to stall out and not live up to hype or potential or sales page benefits in any tangible measure, outlives it's purpose as a 6G test bed and is deemed too difficult to make work. Makes me feel I've been lied to, used, and all of my time wasted sometimes, to be honest.

I wanted to post as I haven't for a long time, as it's usually an exercise in frustration for simply trying to do my job as a tester and report. I can't help that I'm not getting the girls I want to chase me for sex. No point in me lying and claiming I am when I'm not, that will only get me fake validation from the internet, it will not help the program actually work in reality. Only the truth will offer that, even though to me that still seems highly unlikely the program is capable of achieving that someday. Anyway, I always end up saying "we'll see" when the next version comes, holding out hope it'll do something for me with girls around me. Who knows when this next one will come...but whenever it finally ends up coming...

"We'll see".

P.S. While I worry this post will cause me even more problems here...I feel I had to take the chance to be honest and reflect my experience as a tester as directed to. I feel the chance to be this honest is somewhat rare here without risking a derail or a fight etc., I truly hope I'm not jumped on and attacked as badly as normal. I'm honestly just doing my job as an honest tester, and trying to help the program succeed...if it can...which I admit I still have severe doubts about.

If I had no faith left here at all...I would have left. Please remember that before any vitriol.

Thank you all for your time.
Yes but not from getting approached by new people. Exes and girls from social circle, or girls I used to know, yes.

EDIT: Though girls have approached me in the past on DMSI and I get mass attraction or crazy amounts of very strong IOIs, something makes me stop wanting to go up to them..
(05-10-2019, 10:54 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ][...]
P.S. While I worry this post will cause me even more problems here...I feel I had to take the chance to be honest and reflect my experience as a tester as directed to. I feel the chance to be this honest is somewhat rare here without risking a derail or a fight etc., I truly hope I'm not jumped on and attacked as badly as normal. I'm honestly just doing my job as an honest tester, and trying to help the program succeed...if it can...which I admit I still have severe doubts about.

If I had no faith left here at all...I would have left. Please remember that before any vitriol.

I'm sure you're frustrated, Catman, but I'm curious as to what this post is supposed to accomplish.  The contents aren't any different than what we've all read before.  "Being honest" about your disappointment and frustration hasn't moved DMSI up the schedule in the past, and I doubt it will now.  Your DMSI feedback hasn't changed, so I also don't really see how it's useful for improving the program any longer.  I was pulling for something to happen for you somewhere along the line, but I'm not sure that's going to happen.  Hopefully something will in one of the final upcoming versions.  

I haven't experienced anything other than increased flirting, sexy dreams, increased female attention (outside of my marriage) - but I did see a notable improvement in my sex life at home, which is all I ever really wanted out of the program.  I'm aware that those kind of results aren't what the program is aiming for, in the end.  But, we're not at the end of development.

Shannon already stated that DMSI is due for a "huge upgrade."  It's coming, even if it's a ways off.  This kind of post isn't going to be a rally cry for hundreds of IML customers who purchased DMSI to grab Shannon's attention and move DMSI to top priority.  And knowing him, it's hardly going to motivate him to be more sympathetic to your position.  It's the same song we've heard before.  Maybe go back to UMOP (you seemed high that program), or try something new like USLM4 and make getting laid a goal - perhaps that will accomplish some things for you in a way DMSI hasn't been able to thus far.

Hope you don't feel attacked, man - this is just my opinion on the matter.
I wonder how DMSI would perform without all these anti-resistance modules that got added after each iteration. The Wall, FRM and so on.
Is the current version of DMSI performing worse?
(05-11-2019, 06:09 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2019, 10:54 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ][...]

I'm sure you're frustrated, Catman, but I'm curious as to what this post is supposed to accomplish.  The contents aren't any different than what we've all read before.  "Being honest" about your disappointment and frustration hasn't moved DMSI up the schedule in the past, and I doubt it will now.  Your DMSI feedback hasn't changed, so I also don't really see how it's useful for improving the program any longer.  I was pulling for something to happen for you somewhere along the line, but I'm not sure that's going to happen.  Hopefully something will in one of the final upcoming versions.  

I haven't experienced anything other than increased flirting, sexy dreams, increased female attention (outside of my marriage) - but I did see a notable improvement in my sex life at home, which is all I ever really wanted out of the program.  I'm aware that those kind of results aren't what the program is aiming for, in the end.  But, we're not at the end of development.

Shannon already stated that DMSI is due for a "huge upgrade."  It's coming, even if it's a ways off.  This kind of post isn't going to be a rally cry for hundreds of IML customers who purchased DMSI to grab Shannon's attention and move DMSI to top priority.  And knowing him, it's hardly going to motivate him to be more sympathetic to your position.  It's the same song we've heard before.  Maybe go back to UMOP (you seemed high that program), or try something new like USLM4 and make getting laid a goal - perhaps that will accomplish some things for you in a way DMSI hasn't been able to thus far.

Hope you don't feel attacked, man - this is just my opinion on the matter.

Okay, but...what is the alternative then? The program can't grow in an echo chamber of vague positive vibes with no external results. Isn't that the same repetitive posts over and over in the same fashion? I'm just saying things need to be accurately weighed and quantified to assess where the program is REALLY at in order to improve it, if that's possible to even do.

If we don't post...nothing changes as he gets no feedback to improve.

If we do, we get critiqued and criticised. I'm honestly not sure what I'm expected to do. Seems I get a negative either way, either he doesn't know what to improve due to no posts and the program continues to fail. Or people claim "it's the same post over and over", which is just in reality further proof results have stagnated/are non-existent if that is occurring. I don't see a way out then, until the program works and changes the narrative.

And what's the only way THAT happens? By reporting what is honestly happening or not happening. He isn't a mind reader, he needs to be reported to on experience if we have any chance of this thing ever working.

And as stated earlier, the issue here has been the same feel-good posts over and over, but with zero substance and actual external results, clouding the assessment of DMSI's true effectiveness level. I'm just saying being honest about where you're truly at so Shannon has a REAL baseline, can't be a bad thing. It can only help. Being evasive, and vague, hiding the failure in reality, doesn't help the program develop. I guess I'm just more "okay" with admitting I'm failing with women, failing to have this program work. Perhaps it's a pride issue with some, not wanting to admit they're failing with women etc., are worried they'll upset Shannon or have arguments, so that's why it's being hidden, I don't know. I'm just trying to give the purest perspective I can.

Sorry the posts aren't glowing endorsements currently, nobody is more distraught about that than I am. Trust me on that bro. I hate having to essentially admit the biggest failure in my life with women when journaling, I'd rather not have to but if I BS and pretend I'm executing, that gets me nowhere as I stated earlier. However, if I don't report, he has no perspective on what's going on with me, so he doesn't have the info to change things to make it possibly work someday. I'm just trying to do my job. It could randomly totally break through one day, so he needs to be kept up to date. Now I doubt that personally, but changes along the way are possible, and if they don't occur, I feel it's still important to update periodically as a tester so he has an idea what's going on and what needs to be worked on. He doesn't know, what he doesn't know, as the saying goes. I at least want to keep him up to date with me, least I can do as a tester. My responsibility as a tester, too. Plus, I haven't posted for some time now I think possibly, so I took the opportunity to force myself to update, as I don't enjoy it too much anymore.

It's important to me to mention the massive delay in releases as I did, because as the time drags on in between releases, and the results continue to falter for the crushing majority, obviously interest in the program wanes and people give up and move on. Which has largely happened already. So I've been deeply concerned (won't rewrite why, to not be redundant further as it was in the first post) the program is, essentially, dying. Or, being killed. That's why. I thought the post explained it clearly, but it was super late at night and I was tired, so who knows, lmao.

I don't really feel comfortable buying any more programs here, until I see DMSI break through. The idea of the luck sub I'm very iffy on I admit, and the other goals largely don't interest me, and procrastination I can say isn't an issue to me for quite some time now. That one large project I was dragging my heels on a long while back, all in my past, thankfully, I got some outside help and powered through with them. All in my rear view!

For me, with DMSI being the testbed for 6G, the path forward is really through DMSI. It's the program I came here for years ago, for my issues. And because it's tech will influence future 6G subs, if this can be made to work for me, others will be able to in the future as well. So it's vital I report to Shannon on it if I'm to have any chance of future execution of things I feel. Other sub goals I'm either highly skeptical of, like the luck sub, or I'm just generally jaded about the money I've spent for the return I've gotten overall. So I'm holding off on purchases personally, until things improve with this sub to restore my confidence. I still referred some business here from an associate very recently, though.

All the best man, I've been enjoying your journaling!
I'm beginning to think you're just trying to goad Shannon into working on DMSI faster. Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

We'll get there.

I'm totally antsy about the next iteration myself, as I believe myself to be executing the darn thing pretty well recently - and as far as I can see, there's a couple of adjustments/additions that need to be made, and I believe they shall be made in that next version.

Anyroad, main issue that's occurred, as I see it, with DMSI's development is that there was a pretty numerous group of people that were reporting positive falsehoods in order to, I dunno, really - steer the development in a direction they personally wanted it to go? As they were unable to actually comprehend and/or believe that DMSI's goals are at all possible? Or maybe they were just scared on some level of what it would actually entail? And it may have had led to certain decisions that were counterproductive (f. in. removing the anti-sniper module), and it most definitely wasted a *lot* of everyone's time.

Because, as far as I can tell right now (still running it), it's *extremely* unexpected as to what the program's driving at, for me at least.
This is really disheartening for me to see. MY intention was, after I use LTU5 for 2 years (and E2 until I can afford LTU5) I would use AM6 for 6 months, then move onto WM, then SM then DMSI so I could go from being the incel that I am currently (I really don't like having to admit that's what I am, but that's what I am) to being the guy that beautiful women find attractive and have sex with. I was really hoping that all that good shit written in the page for each product was true and that I could, over time with these subliminals, turn my situation around and start getting laid and attracting lots of women. Instead, it's starting to look like none of these products (DMSI, WM and SM) really work all that well or change your situation all that much. I'm REALLY hoping I'm wrong about that, because it's REALLY disheartening to think these subs can't help me.

It seems subs like E3, LTU5 and AM6 all work, and that's really good, but the subs designed to get you women don't seem to be working. And by the looks of things, the AYP subs don't seem to be working that well either, but that may just be because people can't "Set it and forget it" like Shannon says to do. Ultimately though, I'm worrying these subs can't help me. for $115 to $500 (especially for the $500 subs) I would expect a lot more results than what it's beginning to look like. I am REALLY hoping to be wrong about these subs not working. I REALLY want these subs to work for me. I will GLADLY pay the $1115 or even more if needed, as long as they WORK. But to hear that the most popular sub (DMSI) isn't ACTUALLY getting results is just disappointing to hear. I really hope I'm wrong. I REALLY want these to do what they say they do. I am looking to transform my whole situation and I'm kind of counting on these subs to help me change it.
(05-11-2019, 07:47 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]This is really disheartening for me to see. MY intention was, after I use LTU5 for 2 years (and E2 until I can afford LTU5) I would use AM6 for 6 months, then move onto WM, then SM then DMSI so I could go from being the incel that I am currently (I really don't like having to admit that's what I am, but that's what I am) to being the guy that beautiful women find attractive and have sex with. I was really hoping that all that good shit written in the page for each product was true and that I could, over time with these subliminals, turn my situation around and start getting laid and attracting lots of women. Instead, it's starting to look like none of these products (DMSI, WM and SM) really work all that well or change your situation all that much. I'm REALLY hoping I'm wrong about that, because it's REALLY disheartening to think these subs can't help me.

It seems subs like E3, LTU5 and AM6 all work, and that's really good, but the subs designed to get you women don't seem to be working. And by the looks of things, the AYP subs don't seem to be working that well either, but that may just be because people can't "Set it and forget it" like Shannon says to do. Ultimately though, I'm worrying these subs can't help me. for $115 to $500 (especially for the $500 subs) I would expect a lot more results than what it's beginning to look like. I am REALLY hoping to be wrong about these subs not working. I REALLY want these subs to work for me. I will GLADLY pay the $1115 or even more if needed, as long as they WORK. But to hear that the most popular sub (DMSI) isn't ACTUALLY getting results is just disappointing to hear. I really hope I'm wrong. I REALLY want these to do what they say they do. I am looking to transform my whole situation and I'm kind of counting on these subs to help me change it.

Stick long enough and you will see the results. Stick to the plan.
(05-11-2019, 07:50 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Stick long enough and you will see the results. Stick to the plan.

How long do I have to use each sub for in order to get the results I'm supposed to get? My initial plan was:

E2 until I get LTU5
LTU5 for 2 years
AM6 for 6 months
WM for 6 months
SM for 6 months
DMSI for 6 months
and then after having sex with lots of beautiful women, settling down with an AYP sub and then switching my focus to MLS and learning guitar or BASE and running a business. 

Am I gonna have to use each program for a year or so before they work as intended?

How have these products worked for you, in your experience Zane? And how long did it take before they worked as advertised?
(05-11-2019, 07:50 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Stick long enough and you will see the results. Stick to the plan.

According to the numbers, 7 of 8 respondents stuck to the plan and did not get the results.
(05-11-2019, 08:12 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: [ -> ]

According to the numbers, 7 of 8 respondents stuck to the plan and did not get the results.

Then what's the alternative..? Not everything goes according to plan but trying to stick to the plan does take you somewhere.

Yeah, I know they didn't get laid but they did experience other stuff.

For example I was expecting DMSI to solve some of my issues but it solved something else and then when I was on UMOP.. It solved something else.
On USLM3 it solved something else.

Inshort all 3 subliminal worked but it was as if they didn't worked like I expected it to work.

When all 3 scripts were into my brain after 9 months of 3 sub usage only then did I started exucuting like crazy.. Not to mentioned the hopelessness and depression I felt.

I have experienced DMSI related stuff on USLM3 also but didn't feel like Journaling it.. As it wasn't my goal..
Pages: 1 2 3 4