Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USLM V4.0 - Right The Ship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I switched to USLM4, and ran it last night.  My wife is exposed, as well, while sleeping.  I told her how to set her conscious goal(s), though she didn't share what goal she's going to choose.

No break from DMSI 3.3.0-D, and so far, no turbulence.  

Feeling good.  My goal is well-being related, for myself, my wife, and my kids.

So far, this feels like it's going to be a great ride!
Soooo Looking forward to your postings and progess on the new and very much improved USLM aka USLM4!! RTBoss,rockin' it like a Boss!! Ha!
Thanks, Keith!

Hours before I ran USLM4 loops for the first time on Monday, I went out for sushi with a friend. I don't know if it was sharing a big squid salad with him (he has kids in daycare - germ factory, ugh!), or if the sushi chef didn't wash his hands after using the restroom...but 24 hours later, I came down with the stomach flu. I'm still down-for-the-count. He's fine - I was the only one infected. But hey, he paid for dinner. He wouldn't hear of me splitting the check. That was nice.

Tonight is my first day of the 7 day SASRB break. Things can only look up from here, right?
I forgot to mention, that despite not taking a break from DMSI 3.3.0-D before running USLM4, I do not appear to be experiencing any turbulence. My eyelid is twitching again, like I'm stressed out, but really I just feel run down from being ill. My wife has been a bit snippy, but nothing that can be pegged as unusual.

Overall, USLM4 feels very smooth - so far.
Feeling much better today.

I was sitting here thinking about my goals for USLM, and a strange buzz/euphoria started in my body. I also had it Tuesday morning, the first morning after I'd run USLM4 loops. The morphine drip - it's an unmistakable feeling.

Had crazy dreams last night. Screaming at my dad (who was yelling back at me, angrily). He was in another car, with the window down (through which he yelled) along w/ my mother, and perhaps one of my siblings. I was left as a passenger in a manual transmission car without a driver (good thing I know how to drive a stick!). These cars were out of the 1950's, the decade my parents were born.

In another dream (or continuation of the same? I dunno), a single engine prop plane crashed into the room of a building I was in, nearly killing me. This happened twice, in different locations. In the dream, I exclaimed, "How is it two planes have fallen from the sky and crashed exactly where I am, almost killing me?"
(04-12-2019, 10:46 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Feeling much better today.

I was sitting here thinking about my goals for USLM, and a strange buzz/euphoria started in my body.  I also had it Tuesday morning, the first morning after I'd run USLM4 loops.  The morphine drip - it's an unmistakable feeling.

Had crazy dreams last night.  Screaming at my dad (who was yelling back at me, angrily).  He was in another car, with the window down (through which he yelled) along w/ my mother, and perhaps one of my siblings.  I was left as a passenger in a manual transmission car without a driver (good thing I know how to drive a stick!).  These cars were out of the 1950's, the decade my parents were born.

In another dream (or continuation of the same?  I dunno), a single engine prop plane crashed into the room of a building I was in, nearly killing me.  This happened twice, in different locations.  In the dream, I exclaimed, "How is it two planes have fallen from the sky and crashed exactly where I am, almost killing me?"

About this morphine drip...

I've never use any recreational drug. Not even weed. But you guys mentioned the morphine drip here and there, especially when trying a brand new sub.

Now I am really curios. How does it feel? Is it metaphorical or literal?  Confused
(04-12-2019, 03:52 PM)Nara Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2019, 10:46 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Feeling much better today.

I was sitting here thinking about my goals for USLM, and a strange buzz/euphoria started in my body.  I also had it Tuesday morning, the first morning after I'd run USLM4 loops.  The morphine drip - it's an unmistakable feeling.

Had crazy dreams last night.  Screaming at my dad (who was yelling back at me, angrily).  He was in another car, with the window down (through which he yelled) along w/ my mother, and perhaps one of my siblings.  I was left as a passenger in a manual transmission car without a driver (good thing I know how to drive a stick!).  These cars were out of the 1950's, the decade my parents were born.

In another dream (or continuation of the same?  I dunno), a single engine prop plane crashed into the room of a building I was in, nearly killing me.  This happened twice, in different locations.  In the dream, I exclaimed, "How is it two planes have fallen from the sky and crashed exactly where I am, almost killing me?"

About this morphine drip...

I've never use any recreational drug. Not even weed. But you guys mentioned the morphine drip here and there, especially when trying a brand new sub.

Now I am really curios. How does it feel? Is it metaphorical or literal?  Confused

It's literal.  I don't know if it's an endorphin release or dopamine, but for me, it's intense - if short-lived.  A former member here initially termed it the "morphine drip."  It's not intended to do anything other than indicate that the script is being executed.
Good lord, another morning of morphine drip. It's as I adjust and/or contemplate my goals, it seems. I do this in the afternoon and evening, as well, but the morphine drip only seems to hit in the morning so far.

Today was the first time in a long time where I've woken up on the right side of the bed. It feels great to finally start the day in a good mood for a change!

Yesterday, I was in a funk during the afternoon, and just when I was going to submit to a nap, my buddy texted about going to see "Shazaam!" It was perfect timing, and just what I needed to turn my mood around. I thought the movie was hilarious - I laughed quite a bit.

4 more days of SASRB (including tonight). So much time off is definitely strange! I like it, though.
Yesterday, I had a lot of impatience about my goals, and (in my mind) kept switching goals again & again.  That's the worst part of this type of program for me - staying focused on one goal and not getting greedy.  

I refocused this morning, and went over my main goal again (which I do multiple times per day).  I had erased the other two goals, even though they were interrelated with my main goal.  But after rereading my main goal a few times today, I had an internal mental insistence that I add a second goal - again, interrelated with the first goal.  These goals are goals that do not necessarily require any external changes, and should be able to be met through internal mental and emotional change alone.  As I added the second goal today and read it - immediately I was flooded with morphine drip.

My wife told me her goal - financially related  - and then said she received an unexpected refund check from a medical bill account she had recently paid off.  Apparently she overpaid - which was news to her.  So, in her mind, she just received over twice the amount of the price of USLM4 "for no reason."  We'll take it!  

The last thing I'll report is that women are suddenly extremely friendly with me, I'm more open toward them - smiling, joking, laughing - and it's almost like whatever "pressure" I was putting on women using DMSI is gone, and they feel more comfortable around me.

Feeling good.
(04-16-2019, 07:03 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday, I had a lot of impatience about my goals, and (in my mind) kept switching goals again & again.  That's the worst part of this type of program for me - staying focused on one goal and not getting greedy.  

I refocused this morning, and went over my main goal again (which I do multiple times per day).  I had erased the other two goals, even though they were interrelated with my main goal.  But after rereading my main goal a few times today, I had an internal mental insistence that I add a second goal - again, interrelated with the first goal.  These goals are goals that do not necessarily require any external changes, and should be able to be met through internal mental and emotional change alone.  As I added the second goal today and read it - immediately I was flooded with morphine drip.

My wife told me her goal - financially related  - and then said she received an unexpected refund check from a medical bill account she had recently paid off.  Apparently she overpaid - which was news to her.  So, in her mind, she just received over twice the amount of the price of USLM4 "for no reason."  We'll take it!  

The last thing I'll report is that women are suddenly extremely friendly with me, I'm more open toward them - smiling, joking, laughing - and it's almost like whatever "pressure" I was putting on women using DMSI is gone, and they feel more comfortable around me.

Feeling good.

That was the hardest part of doing USLM was to keep a single goal for a long enough period of time. 

Have you noticed any other external things or coincidences related to your goals.  I am thinking about jumping on USLM4 after I finish my E3.
(04-16-2019, 07:10 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2019, 07:03 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday, I had a lot of impatience about my goals, and (in my mind) kept switching goals again & again.  That's the worst part of this type of program for me - staying focused on one goal and not getting greedy.  

Feeling good.

That was the hardest part of doing USLM was to keep a single goal for a long enough period of time. 

Have you noticed any other external things or coincidences related to your goals.  I am thinking about jumping on USLM4 after I finish my E3.

I have the same issue with uslm4. In the beginning i had 3 goals (2 doable, 1 unrealistic) then 2 goals (both doable) then 1 goal (unrealistic) The goals are related to each other but i started craving DMSI. I think i dont really know what i want. I want both uslm effects and dmsi even though the latter is a bit overkill with my lifestyle. I do get a lot of attention from females and i have very healthy sex life but i want more. I never get enough of this attention and dmsi feels so good but uslm4 is more important because i am slacking a bit lately. Any advice?

Feeling good.

Have you noticed any other external things or coincidences related to your goals.  I am thinking about jumping on USLM4 after I finish my E3 run.
(04-16-2019, 07:10 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]Have you noticed any other external things or coincidences related to your goals. 

Things are just generally "going my way."  I've had a friend pay for dinner, and friends are actually in contact w/ me more than usual.  I had a bout of depression last Sunday, and just when I was about to nap to "run away" from the feeling, my friend asked me to go a movie that really lifted my spirits.

I was missing a few different things over the last week, and as I thought about them, I was easily "led" to find them.

I'm hitting a lot of green lights, or taking different routes and saving time driving (ie. I avoided an intersection on a route I normally take that had a light out - which would have cost me an extra 10-15 minutes).

These things happening are saving me irritation and frustration.

Today, I also noticed I'm laughing a lot more, and even caught myself whistling.  All signposts I'm making headway on my goals.
(04-16-2019, 07:13 AM)blth Wrote: [ -> ]I do get a lot of attention from females and i have very healthy sex life but i want more. I never get enough of this attention and dmsi feels so good but uslm4 is more important because i am slacking a bit lately. Any advice?

You want to be more focused on work?  Making money?  Achieving a certain something?

Just set a USLM goal to make it happen.  For instance, "It is now my goal to singularly focus all of my time and energy achieving <fill in the blank>" Make it something that will take your interest and attention away from sex and women.
Pages: 1 2 3 4