• Welcome to Subliminal Talk!
  • The best in subliminal audio
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Getting started with MLS
Thread Modes
Quote:will start a little experiment and do 4 loops on on-days and 1 loop on off-days, lets see what happens after a week.
I think it might be better to skip one day off altogether and have some days off untouched (maybe 2 days on, one off). I don’t think 1 loop makes sense.
"I shall either find a way or make one." - Hannibal, when told it was impossible to cross the Alps

(01-05-2021, 10:40 AM)fab10 Wrote:
Quote:will start a little experiment and do 4 loops on on-days and 1 loop on off-days, lets see what happens after a week.
I think it might be better to skip one day off altogether and have some days off untouched (maybe 2 days on, one off). I don’t think 1 loop makes sense.

Thanks for your input fab10. I don't know about the effectiveness of 1 loop but my goal with this is to increase my exposure while avoiding "too much" exposure.
As I read in other journals too much exposure can result in headaches or higher resistance. So maybe I will try your approach, but I am concerned about over-exposure.

Another reason for the 1 loop on off-days approach is that my personality tends to be avoiding challenging/uncomfortable things, so if this extends to my subconscious I can very well imagine that it takes the off days to get away from MLS. Like "lalalalala it's not here anymore everything's good. I don't need to change lalalaaa" maybe this gives some more context and meaning to my little experiment  Big Grin

Month 2, Day 12 (Total Day 38)

I have been on the adjusted schedule of 4 loops and 1 loop for 11 days now and it has yielded good results. This may be also due to the delayed effects of the recommended schedule that I did for one month but it excites me nonetheless.

Results:
-the concept of memory palace suddenly popped into my mind again and I have used this to learn faster. This helps me especially well because I often think visually and if I can link spatial objects that have a visual representation to knowledge it becomes easier to remember.
-adjusted my sleeping schedule unplanned, just got up earlier and sleeping on time was easy
-clearness of mind, reality seems to be more vibrant and I feel more in-the-moment. Comparable to the feeling right after a cold shower
-ability to focus increased

Usually, I get my loops in via my wireless PC headset once I did it via speakers and then I felt a sense of pressure during the loop. So my initial conclusion from the first results, that my wireless headset is adequate for the subs may not hold up, because I did not feel this during my regular loops with the headset. As a result, I will start doing the loops with wired headphones for the next experiment. I am targeting the same timeframe for that, about 2 weeks.

Furthermore, the reporting style of this journal will be that I chime in on a given day and give an update on everything that happened since the last post. Hope that will make it a more interesting read.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Started BASE 2.1 PvProfile 6 2,063 01-25-2018, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Benjamin