Subliminal Talk
3.1 DMSI - - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 3.1 DMSI - (/Thread-3-1-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 03-10-2017

I just recalled that women that I talk to regularly at work, the topic is about sex.

One woman:
Her: Not that it's any of your business, I had sex with my husband two times when I got pregnant.
Me: And you are telling me this, because??
Her: He has his doubts the child is his.
Me: Is it his child?
Her: Yes, all you have to do is look at it's nose and see that it's my husband's nose.

Another woman:
Me: Since we are on the topic of sex. How did you lose your virginity??
Her: I really liked this guy but I couldn't tell if he liked me.
Me: I'm not following...
Her: Like I said, I really liked him. I was really aggressive and I still didn't know how he felt about me.
Me: Okay.
Her: One day we were alone and he put his arm around me and I thought, "Okay, I guess he likes me."

There are more conversations than this. These are the two that stood out among the others.

Have you ever wondered if a subliminal that you are currently listening to is working?? I look for signs or confirmation if the subliminal is working. The best way to know if a subliminal is working is reading other journals about the same subliminal you are listening to and compare notes.

When I ran Luck Magnifier the main thing I noticed was how many synchronicities were happening in my life. Luck Magnifier is in 3.1 and now I know for a fact it is working and I'm going to show you why.

I'm off from work today and I'm watching a video on youtube. I scroll down to see the comments and there seems to be something familiar about a name, yet I don't know this person...

As I'm listening to the video I click on Today's Posts of the Subliminal-Talk Forum and I see a question by the same person. Luck Magnifier in action!! Meaning 3.1 is working!!
[attachment=477]

(03-10-2017, 02:40 PM)Light Wrote: Is luck magnifier included in Dmsi 3.1? I have not seen it written anywhere!

Post # 26 of my journal http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8544-post-159568.html#pid159568

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 03-13-2017

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8535-post-160906.html#pid160906
(03-13-2017, 12:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: 4K, have you considered trying MHS 5.5G for your mother?

She isn't fond of wearing headphones/earbuds. As much as I would like to see how it would work on her, I'm not sure how to play it aloud without it interfering with my 3.1 run.

The ASRB is the big issue. I could leave it running in her bedroom because it is on the opposite side of the home. However, she freely goes from room to room while I sleep during the day. The opposite is true when I go to work at night, she stays with her brother or sister at their home.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 03-13-2017

Day 11 - FLAC trickling stream
While on 3.0.1 I developed an IDGAF attitude. That attitude is gone.
Now on 3.1 it has shifted towards, "I'm okay with that." A more calming, less stressful attitude.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 03-14-2017

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7535-post-160875.html#pid160875
(03-12-2017, 02:39 PM)Ricardo Wrote: Suppose the female target of your desire is, unknowingly to you, a lesbian. Does the sniper/DMSI ignore her?
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7535-post-161106.html#pid161106
(03-12-2017, 07:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: If she fits what attracts and arouses you, she will be sniped.

What she does in response...
(03-14-2017, 09:41 AM)Ricardo Wrote: But if she's lesbian then she wouldn't even be aware of me. As an example, if a gay dude was on DMSI and fancied me I wouldn't be sniped under any circumstances!!!!

Back in 1994, it was during the holiday season and the place I work for hired holiday help. It took me one month to go up to this very attractive Colombian. I smiled, looked her in the eye and said, "Can I have your number?" She quickly wrote it down. Inside I was shaking like a leaf, then relief once I had her number.

A week later, we went out and on our second date we had sex. Lasted for one year. When we went out, she would always remind me... "Don't touch me and no kissing in public." I was bewildered, did as I was told and as soon as we were back at home... she couldn't keep her hands off of me!!

Towards the end of the year, I had a heart to heart talk and asked... "Why are you with me?? Where is this relationship going??" She literally started to tremble and pleaded, "Don't hit me!!" I never hit her before and I told her I'm not going to hit her now!!

Before I tell you what she said... She's a single Mom with a 5 y/o son. After she calmed down. She took a deep breath and said, "I'm gay." Then she asked me again not to hit her. No I didn't hit her!!

My next question was, "If you are gay. Why did you have sex with me." She said, "She couldn't help herself."

Long story short. One day when she was with her female lover and called me from her lover's phone. (This is 1994, before cellphones were common) The female lover started calling me all hours of the day and night to stop me from seeing her.

I continued to have sex with her for another two months until one day when I was financially strapped she called and asked. "Do you want to go to a motel room?" Instead of explaining what was going on... I abruptly said, "NO!" and she hung up. I didn't have caller identification on my phone so I couldn't call her back to explain and that's how that ended. Never heard from her again...

In her defense, I had to change my phone number because I was being harassed by collection agencies at that time. But she knew where I worked if she really wanted to find me.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - Benjamin - 03-14-2017

Quote:A week later, we went out and on our second date we had sex. Lasted for one year.

That's some good staying power, you must have been tired after a year. Tongue

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - Shannon - 03-14-2017

(03-14-2017, 04:26 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:A week later, we went out and on our second date we had sex. Lasted for one year.

That's some good staying power, you must have been tired after a year. Tongue

Badum bum Pshhh!

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 03-15-2017

On my way to work last night, I stopped at a fast food restaurant. As I entered, I saw a girl behind the counter that was being trained. She saw me too and her eyes followed me from the door to the front counter.

The people looking at the menu told me to order because they weren't ready. The trainer took my order and asked me if it was for here or to go. "To go." I paid and sat by the tv to watch the news.

When my order was ready and bagged the new girl cupped her hands with the take out bag, walked out into the lobby. When she got closer, I stood up.

We looked each other in the eyes. She said, "Here is your order, Sir." then her eyes looked to the left. I took the bag and said, "Thank you." She turned, never looking into my eyes and went back to work.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 03-16-2017

Day 15 - 3.1 A - hybrid trickling stream
Finally, I actually had time to read the DMSI related journals!! I'm currently listening to my daily 2 loops as I type this as and as I was reading through the journals.

When I read Kingpin's journal, I could feel some emotions stirred up inside me. I was truly happy about the quick results he was getting from 3.1!!

Then I read this post from Shadow2200's journal.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8248-post-161324.html#pid161324
(03-16-2017, 01:50 AM)Shadow2200 Wrote: Although she did find a reason to walk by me a few times etc.

Something similar happened to RTBoss
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8535-post-161369.html#pid161369
(03-16-2017, 01:50 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Super cute waitress, maybe 20 years old, works on Thursdays. She didn't have our section, but I noticed that after we had sat there for awhile, she altered her return route to the kitchen to walk through our section, right past our table. It was the long way back, so that was notable. I don't know, for sure, if it actually had anything to do with me. I couldn't stare after her with my wife sitting right there and not get a kick to the shin, lol.

I read RT's post then Kingpin's Journal and finally Shadow2200's. As I was listening to the loops while reading that line from Shadow's journal, "Although she did find a reason to walk by me a few times etc." I started to wonder... are these women walking by to feel the energy that we are projecting because it feels so good to them??

Then an angry voice with a louder volume than the thoughts I normally hear in my head when I'm thinking said, "WHY DO I NEED TO LISTEN TO SUBLIMINALS TO MAKE THESE CHANGES POSSIBLE??!!" I felt the anger come and go as quickly as I heard this thought...

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - SargeMaximus - 03-17-2017

(03-16-2017, 11:46 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Day 15 - 3.1 A - hybrid trickling stream
Finally, I actually had time to read the DMSI related journals!! I'm currently listening to my daily 2 loops as I type this as and as I was reading through the journals.

When I read Kingpin's journal, I could feel some emotions stirred up inside me. I was truly happy about the quick results he was getting from 3.1!!

Then I read this post from Shadow2200's journal.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8248-post-161324.html#pid161324
(03-16-2017, 01:50 AM)Shadow2200 Wrote: Although she did find a reason to walk by me a few times etc.

Something similar happened to RTBoss
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8535-post-161369.html#pid161369
(03-16-2017, 01:50 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Super cute waitress, maybe 20 years old, works on Thursdays. She didn't have our section, but I noticed that after we had sat there for awhile, she altered her return route to the kitchen to walk through our section, right past our table. It was the long way back, so that was notable. I don't know, for sure, if it actually had anything to do with me. I couldn't stare after her with my wife sitting right there and not get a kick to the shin, lol.

I read RT's post then Kingpin's Journal and finally Shadow2200's. As I was listening to the loops while reading that line from Shadow's journal, "Although she did find a reason to walk by me a few times etc." I started to wonder... are these women walking by to feel the energy that we are projecting because it feels so good to them??

I have thought this too. Like moths to flame. Wink

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - chaosvrgn - 03-17-2017

(03-16-2017, 11:46 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Then an angry voice with a louder volume than the thoughts I normally hear in my head when I'm thinking said, "WHY DO I NEED TO LISTEN TO SUBLIMINALS TO MAKE THESE CHANGES POSSIBLE??!!" I felt the anger come and go as quickly as I heard this thought...

Struggling with these EXACT same thoughts now. Also dealing with intense self-worth issues.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - Shannon - 03-17-2017

Very good question. Why do you need subs to make these changes?

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 03-17-2017

(03-17-2017, 06:32 AM)Shannon Wrote: Very good question. Why do you need subs to make these changes?

TBH, I was surprised that thought and those feelings came from my subconscious because I didn't think I was experiencing resistance. At least not the kind Chaos describes. If I have resistance to 3.1, it is very subtle and I'm not noticing it.

I think Thor2014 told Swisston that he get's better feedback from women when he speaks to them first, instead of waiting for an ioi. I tried that today. As I was making an appointment for my Mother. The woman behind the counter 4/10 - seemed distant and cold. I asked her, "How are you doing today?"

Next thing I know, she's a complete chatterbox and gives me a $5 coupon for Dunkin' Donuts. https://www.dunkindonuts.com/en