Subliminal Talk
2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... (/Thread-2-4-DMSI-testing-in-progress)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-27-2016

Day 23 of v2.4 DMSI
After two days of what I thought could be resistance. Chest tightness D21 and a forehead headache D22, I feel like my normal self again. Smile

This married woman I work with. She's hot and cold towards me, which is fine. She cute but way too heavy for my tastes, plus she's married.

Distance 20 feet - I'm slowly walking down the hall with male coworker and she turns her head from her computer monitor to see who is approaching. Looks back to the computer monitor.

Still walking slowly and now the distance is 5 feet. She looks directly at me and says loudly, "F*CK ME!". By the expression on her face, you could tell she couldn't believe she said that aloud!!

I acted playfully, threw what I was holding onto the ground and rushed up to her. I got close enough without making physical contact!!

My male coworker was trying not to laugh and tried to talk like none of this was happening before his very eyes and ears!! I acted more playfully by telling him, "Why are you unable to complete your sentences, you sound incoherent!" His response, "You guys are making me laugh!!"

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Shannon - 09-27-2016

Great job diffusing it for her so she's not (as) ashamed. If you ever do want to do something with her that may have enabled it.

That's pretty amazing though...

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Benjamin - 09-27-2016

Hahaha awesome. That reminds me of the 1 night I used V1 and when I said things this girl was exclaiming "Fuck me!" several times like she was shocked at the story or whatever.

But fear stopped me and after it I thought about it and was like "what the fuck, that was obvious" and being pissed off at myself.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-29-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7951-post-134673.html#pid134673
(09-29-2016, 06:18 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: Aventus, stick with 2.4 and see it through. I had a lot of strange urges since running 2.4 also. Some of it good, some of it bad. I had some really, really bad days these past two days. So bad as a matter of fact that I resigned today from my work. My manager however would not accept it and tried talking me off a ledge.

I don't know what it is about this sub, but it's got a weird way of healing. I can say this much, the fact that I was willing to resign earned me a lot of respect hits from certain people, cuz apparently that takes balls. Or, as I tend to look at it rationally, it's stupidity.

It's a thin line between being ballsy and being stupid.

Day 25 of v2.4 DMSI
Interesting to read this from Duke.Togo because today when I left work I told my supervisors and managers that they take me for granted and I'm not doing any more overtime!!

When I did 2.3 the other 3 people on my team became workaholics. When I started 2.4 they reverted back to their old ways.

Management thinks I'm bluffing. I'm not!! It will be interesting what happens when I return to work after two days off. Also, I plan on taking three days off next week when the US observes the Columbus Day holiday!!

Was Duke.Togo willing to resign because of the healing in 2.4 and did I stand up for myself because of the healing in 2.4?? I don't know... I do know Duke.Togo feels great about it and so do I!!

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Duke.Togo - 09-29-2016

(09-29-2016, 06:42 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7951-post-134673.html#pid134673
(09-29-2016, 06:18 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: Aventus, stick with 2.4 and see it through. I had a lot of strange urges since running 2.4 also. Some of it good, some of it bad. I had some really, really bad days these past two days. So bad as a matter of fact that I resigned today from my work. My manager however would not accept it and tried talking me off a ledge.

I don't know what it is about this sub, but it's got a weird way of healing. I can say this much, the fact that I was willing to resign earned me a lot of respect hits from certain people, cuz apparently that takes balls. Or, as I tend to look at it rationally, it's stupidity.

It's a thin line between being ballsy and being stupid.

Day 25 of v2.4 DMSI
Interesting to read this from Duke.Togo because today when I left work I told my supervisors and managers that they take me for granted and I'm not doing any more overtime!!

When I did 2.3 the other 3 people on my team became workaholics. When I started 2.4 they reverted back to their old ways.

Management thinks I'm bluffing. I'm not!! It will be interesting what happens when I return to work after two days off. Also, I plan on taking three days off next week when the US observes the Columbus Day holiday!!

Was Duke.Togo willing to resign because of the healing in 2.4 and did I stand up for myself because of the healing in 2.4?? I don't know... I do know Duke.Togo feels great about it and so do I!!

I actually do feel great about it! I went out for beers afterwards and relaxed. First time in almost a month that I did that.

The future's looking brighter for us Kingdom! Smile

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 10-01-2016

I didn't want to derail Catman's journal anymore than it is...
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-4807-post-134821.html#pid134821
(09-30-2016, 08:58 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: I say this because, yes, I have had sex with many women over the years and many of those women were extremely attractive, at least for me. But, no one knows the underlying emotions that run through me that triggered those experiences.

Since you shared a piece of your past with your post, let me share a piece of mine. When I was still in my teens, I had a girlfriend that I really loved. It was a unique relationship, especially for its time, because of our ethnicities. She was half Chinese and Half Korean - I am half Indian and a mix of other ethnicities make up the remaining 50% of my heritage.

So, it was kind of unheard of that she and I would even date. But we did, for three years as a matter of fact. And I really, truly loved her. I would have done anything for her.

And yes, she broke my heart, but not the way it happens for many guys. She broke my heart the day she died. How she died was even more tragic. She was raped and beaten to death. I was 17 at the time when she passed.

I haven't been able to have a normal relationship with a woman since I was 17. Every time a woman has gotten close to me, I have pushed them away specifically for this reason. On the flip side of it, what happened to her had been so ingrained into my mind, that I healed myself by basically not giving a shit and looking at women as just objects that I would want to have sex with.

I know DMSI is working because I ran into someone yesterday and at one time she was just one of my objects of desire - yesterday I was able to just relate to her without all of the stigma's I normally have. And I was able to just be genuinely happy for her success - she recently landed some very big projects that would propel her forward.

So, believe me, a lot of us on these threads have dark harboring feelings where we've had bad run-ins with our experiences with women.

I think that's why when it comes to scoring a girl and just enjoying the time without a lot of the stigma's is so amazing when it happens.

All of us are looking to heal Catman. In some way, shape, or form. Healing in and of itself is a painful process.

If you want to read what happened to Catman in his past, click on the link to read the whole entry.

When I read about Duke's past, it triggered a memory. None of us knows what is going on in someone's mind. Wherever I worked, I always made it a point to say hi and learn everyone's names. Doesn't always work, I still try to be friendly.

One day this new guy starts (he is still with the company after 20 years) I said "Hi" to him for one week straight... no response.
Me: That guy has a real attitude!
Woman: His wife and child are no longer with him.
Me: He's not the only guy in here that went through a divorce!
Woman: You don't understand... His wife and child died together in a car accident.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-134814.html#pid134814
Shannon Wrote:I'm working on MIR2 still, but work has slowed to an absolute crawl. To be certain I am not making mistakes, I can't verify more than about 3 statements a day. So today and yesterday, I got about 6 statements verified, which is only a fraction of what I can normally do in a day. But at least I can still do something. I am bored to death of the few games I actually want to play on my gaming console. All of this does have an upside, though. This forces me, out of boredom, to clean my house - which I hate doing. But I have been throwing away years of accumulated "WTF do I do with this?". Even things that have senimental value, but no other value. **** it, time to chuck it. I need the space now, since I have no office, and I need to work from home. Wouldn't need an office outside my home at all, if it weren't for my dogs, but at least when I get this room cleared out I will be able to shut the door. Not gonna be a whole lot of difference, but right now I have to work in my kitchen. There is a proper desk in my old office/bedroom, and I am making great headway clearing it off.

Still have tons of BS I have to just throw away though. Need to buy more garbage cans.

This actually feels good, it's something that has become a stagnant part of my life and as much as having no office to escape to frustrates me and lowers my productivity, this cleaning is long overdue. I am going to be filling garbage cans for a while to come, and the rest can go to Goodwill.

Time to move on and be productive again.

The other day I decided to tell management that I'm no longer working overtime because they are taking me for granted. I've been working 6 days a week since January. My two days off was mostly sleep.

For the most part, my home is clean. However, there are things of sentimental value and stuff I don't use anymore - no value.

Since DMSI is still in the testing stage and the forum is bombarded with DMSI journals. I'm going to stop listening to DMSI and listen to Housework Motivation And Enjoyment http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/housework-motivation-and-enjoyment/ My goal is to get this done before I start my vacation on the last week of October and first week of November.

Looking forward to the release of 3.0.1!!

This program is designed to re-frame your point of view about housework to it being fun and easy to do, and give you a high degree of motivation to do it. It also works to instill pride in your clean, orderly house, and get you to want to keep it that way. It’s even better when used with Overcome Procrastination! http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/overcome-procrastination/ I'm going to go for it and listen to both!!

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - JackOfHearts - 10-01-2016

Are you sure it's not resistance making the decision. I know it's not easy to hear that from another member but still. Last time someone quit on this sub was due to another Shannon post about dick size, and now for house work motivation.
Is switching to house work motivation really something you can't do without?
I would keep going for a few days if I were you, just to be sure. And don't report for others, do it for yourself first, you are more important I think.

(10-01-2016, 01:44 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Are you sure it's not resistance making the decision. I know it's not easy to hear that from another member but still. Last time someone quit on this sub was due to another Shannon post about dick size, and now for house work motivation.
Is switching to house work motivation really something you can't do without?
I would keep going for a few days if I were you, just to be sure. And don't report for others, do it for yourself first, you are more important I think.

Resistance never entered my mind. I didn't put the two programs on my iPod nano. Now you are making me wonder if it is resistance??

You are right, it is something I could do without. I can still let go of the sentimental things and indeed the things of no value without the subliminal!!

Thanks for the intervention... onward with 2.4!! With the amount of people reporting about 2.4, most likely I won't be journaling as much!!

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 10-03-2016

1st Day of Week 5
Day 29 of v2.4 DMSI

I've notice that lately it is difficult to get me angry. Things that used to really annoy me and get me pissed off are no big deal. I notice people at work are trying to push my buttons to get a reaction from me. Instead, I agree to go with the majority and they have given up on trying to anger me.

The company I work for hired part time help for the holiday season. I'm seeing new faces. Getting IOIs from the new females. It's nice to see that 2.4 is doing it's thing.

Management isn't happy with my decision to stop working overtime and shocked that I refuse to work my holiday. They have dropped hints that I am more than welcome to work 6 days a week when I return from my two week vacation.

Still listening to 5 continuous loops per day - ultrasonic at 50% volume.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - SargeMaximus - 10-03-2016

(10-03-2016, 05:06 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Management isn't happy with my decision to stop working overtime and shocked that I refuse to work my holiday. They have dropped hints that I am more than welcome to work 6 days a week when I return from my two week vacation.

LOL! Wow, that is SO unmotivating!

"You're more than welcome to do more of what you probably only do for money you know!" lol. egad.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 10-09-2016

1st Day of Week 6
Day 36 of v2.4 DMSI

My "IDGAF" attitude is at an all time high. Last time I posted I told management that they take me for granted and I refuse to work overtime. Today is a national holiday in the USA - Columbus Day and I'm off, by choice. As far as my work habits are concerned... I just do enough to not get in trouble. No more above and beyond.

In the past I would have felt very guilty about this. Now it feels normal. I've watched people work like this all these years and wondered how can they be okay doing the minimal that is required of them?

In the workplace, IOIs are quite evident because our company has hired the "seasonal" workforce. The new women can't keep their eyes off of me!! Like RTBoss has said over and over... "I feel like a piece of man-meat!"

Outside of work, I'm still new to this two day off thing. I've been using this extra time wisely by taking care of the little things around my home. Once that's done, I'll start socializing more.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 10-09-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-136133.html#pid136133
(10-09-2016, 01:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: 2.5 would have these purposes:

1. Alleviate boredom for some of you.
2. Get me maximum data with minimum effort.
3. Get me a little more time for building 3.0
4. Explore the possibility that healing in stages may work better.

For the reasons above, Shannon is going to release DMSI v2.5. If you read further down... you will see me asking Catman if he intends to use 2.5 and he said he would.

I'm all for healing, especially with the changes I've seen everyone go through that is using 2.4!! I had no plans of using 2.5 until I read that Shannon made some changes...

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-136165.html#pid136165
Shannon Wrote:I have made a number of adjustments to DMSI 2.5. They include:

- Disabling all of the clearing modules.
- Tweaking the sniper.
- Tweaking the RIFX module.
- Tweaking the EGBX module.
- Implemented P4 (so we can add and test P4 now, and test P5 in 3.0 instead of 3.1.)

This should make the program more focused, more powerful and more effective to a noticeable degree. The sniper scripting, by the way, has been tweaked in a rather brilliant way. I'll reveal what it now does when we are done testing it.

Now I am exhausted, and I must rest before I start building. May have to wait for tomorrow. But it's ready to build, and almost all these adjustments will be ported to 3.0 to improve it also.

I experienced the "Sniper Effect" once... http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7898-post-131880.html#pid131880 It is an incredible feeling to experience and I'd like for it to happen again; er, I mean... I'd like for it to happen over and over again!!

Because the sniper scripting has been tweaked in a rather brilliant way, I'm going to use 2.5 when it is released!!

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 10-10-2016

Yet, another reason to use 2.5...
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-136240.html#pid136240
(10-10-2016, 12:43 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: I'm actually really excited about the tweaks you have done to the Sniper scripting.
Will it still have inclusion for your conscious as well as subconscious wants and desires like you were planning for 3.0?
(10-10-2016, 12:54 AM)Shannon Wrote: Yes.

2.4 only focused on the subconscious wants and desires.