Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Leisure Suit Danny - DMSI 3.1 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Day 2,

No major changes, except that music is a lot more fun to dance to.
+1 rep for Leisure Suit Larry reference!
It's strange that the effects of my 2 loops only kick in several hours later.

I'm almost exclusively thinking about c*mming; I need to make this feeling 'go away' Wink
(04-04-2017, 03:34 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]+1 rep for Leisure Suit Larry reference!

I still have Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude. Classic game, I love it, haha.

Yeah well done, Dan.
Quote:I still have Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude. Classic game, I love it, haha.

Sad

Is that the only one you played? That is not Leisure Suit Larry. By that I mean it's absolutely nothing like the past games and basically a cheap cash in, though I did enjoy it a bit. The latest one (which is old now) is even worse and is absolutely horrible.

Leisure Suit Larry is a proper adventure game, originally it was one of the typing games, like 'open door' 'pick up money' etc.. and then a point and click adventure (e.g Monkey Island, Full Throttle, not the shit they call adventure games these days.)

You're missing out Catman! A couple of years ago they did a remake on kickstarter of the original, you might like it and it's more faithful to the original series which ended after Leisure Suit Larry 7 - Love For Sail. Then a whole other company did Magna Cum Laude and made it totally different.

The trailer will show what I mean when I say 'adventure' game.. as there is a few from kickstarter and such but alot of recent 'adventure' games have lost that feeling I remember.

Sorry you didn't like it, I thought it was a blast, hilariously fun game.

Oh a friend and I played REAL retro versions of it way back in the day. I think something about him on a cruise ship, I'm not sure though it was a long time ago. I don't remember too much. It was probably around the time we were playing Doom and Castle Wolfenstein 3D, lmao.
Day 4,

This girl from work, who is technically my type (slender, brown/tanned skin, brunette, curves), has been emailing me over the work email much more than usual. For work related reasons, but strange nonetheless. I'm not even that attracted to her, but that might be because she's pretty stoney.

She's had a boyfriend for 4 years, I think.
By the way, I wouldn't be able to tell if someone were running my subs for me; I feel no difference in myself, or others' reactions to me.
I get a wrong number text by a random girl; I tell her so, and she keeps the conversation going with me. As long as she's not a hacker, this is hilarious and uncanny. She looked pretty good in the photo she sent me.
Fuck that'd be awesome if you banged her from that! I've not heard of that happening before, so you'll have to make it happen Wink
(04-06-2017, 11:01 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]**** that'd be awesome if you banged her from that! I've not heard of that happening before, so you'll have to make it happen Wink

LOL, a whole new level of the manifestation/"sniper" stuff. Random hot girl texting you somehow and sending a pic and you banging her as a result of the interaction.

That'd be a new level of standard for manifestations/"snipers", that's funny, what a story that would be Tongue.
Day 5,

I missed a day, so after two days, I'm only counting one.

EDIT: I've been realizing how much of a social recluse I am; simultaneously, I've been reaching out and touching base with people I haven't spoken with in a while.
Day 8,

I've been stressed out from work; my manager jumps from position to position, and blaming me for not keeping up. She's crazy enough to not be sniped; she's not good looking enough to be sniped in the first place.

Fortunately, most of the stress goes away after work.
Day 9,

I'm motivated to finish my book so that I can do a 100 Day Challenge relating to BJJ and Muay Thai.
I can only imagine what a beast I can become if I focus hard on this.

In the last two weeks, I got upgraded to a 2-stripe white belt. If I did that 100 days, I would like be close to a 4-stripe white.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6