Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal
03-25-2017, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2017 10:37 AM by sw72hw.)
RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal
Damn... Nox revealed my spelling mistake (irritability as opposed to irresistiblity )...... Now given that, I wonder if he intentionally made that same mistake.

However, if that is not a mistake and that being maximum romantic for guys results in being irritable, I guess it reveals an interesting insight about male female dynamics in a relationship. (Assuming this is the case, I wonder many guys would feel the same if the case is reversed.)

If Nox made a mistake and that he meant to say irresistible, I guess it also reveals something interesting: I believe that Nox is using DMSI (sexually irresistible) and that this makes him also romantically irresistible. I guess sex is a good catalyst for romance in a committed/involved relationship. This also reveals an interesting male female dynamics: if a guy is sexually irresistible he is also romantically irresistible (given that he is in an involved relationship.) I wonder if the reversible is same. (Does a woman being sexually irresistible equate to romantically irresistible for a man in a relationship?)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2017, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2017 10:53 AM by sw72hw.)
(03-24-2017 11:24 PM)Athena Wrote:  Ha ha unfortunately (?) I DO like sex. I mean, society mostly kinda tells women NOT to be sexual, although it also tells us to act and dress sexual but not to actually BE sexual (confusing much?!) But yes I do like sex. I really do sometimes wish Shannon would make a sub for romance and ooh la la your suggestions there sound SO divine!!

Enjoying sex, and being romantic? I envy whoever's going to be your next lover.

Well, it's unfortunate that we are still stuck with several thousands old customs that was driven from men's insecurity in confirming that a child was his (up until recently, there really was no good way to confirm that the child is the men's child), issue of heritage (related to confirming the child's bloodline), and the issue of STD (although, if STD is the reason, men should have equally been sexually repressed. I argue that men have been sexually repressed as well (I kinda feel like that there is a different dynamics of repression), but not the same degree as women have been. Hopefully this is not against the rule 4..... It can be quite grey area.

For my taste though, I would want my girlfriend/wife/lover to love having sex, and can easily achieve orgasm. Well, I'd love to have many sex (sadly that hasn't been my case), and that I would like her to experience the joy that the act brings. (I'm not selfish here. I want her to enjoy that.)

I suppose many guys are going to be similar. Therefore, I don't think it's a bad thing. Yes, it's unfortunate that you must have had difficult times due to society's conflicting norms, but it isn't an unfortunate quality for a relationship. (Well, I suppose it can be different, depending on the type of the guy you're in a relationship with. Back in my country, I heard that after a few years in a marriage, guys often wish their wives would leave them alone, instead of asking for sex. ) You just need to get the right man. Of course that's the difficult part. (Sigh)

(03-25-2017 07:31 AM)Athena Wrote:  Lol!!! Like even though I LOVE LOVE ❤️ this
idea for a sub & wish Shannon WOULD make it,
I am not sure where the irritability bit comes from.

Let's hope that Nox will clarify what he meant by irritability part. (As I wrote, he might have meant irresistiblity)
At the same time, I can think how it can be irritable for a lover to be romantically/sexually irresistible. I thought about it a bit, and imagined if my girlfriend/lover/wife to be maximum sexually/romantically irresistible. It'd be so good, but so irritable at the same time as her presence would be soooooo distracting that I wouldn't be able to do anything other than doing something romantic or having sex.

(03-25-2017 07:31 AM)Athena Wrote:  Can I have
romance WITHOUT the guys or me getting
irritable?

I'd say yes, depending on the person.

(03-25-2017 07:31 AM)Athena Wrote:  I do love SW72hw's replies though
(Name sounds like a London postcode!)

Speaking of it, it does sound like a postcode of UK and Canada, and I did a search. It is apparently a postcode in London! (SW7 2HW) I want to clarify though. I didn't have an intention to make that a case. (This was an ID made by my mom when I was young, first getting started with internet, and setting up an email address and such. I stayed with it as I lack creativity in naming things.) Perhaps, it's a destiny that I go and hang out in that spot eventually in my life? (According to Google search, it's where Embassy of Venezuela is...... But there are ton of shops and restaurants around it. Or could this mean that my lover is going to be a Venezuelan? )
03-25-2017, 12:02 PM
I knew you made a mistake and was just having a bit of fun. Smile

As for the irritable/irresistible romantic part... Well my girl tells me I always ruin everything, she flips out on me regularly for being an enormous asshole and I really think she believes I'm the antichrist. She has told me she'd like us to get married.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nox's post:
sw72hw
03-25-2017, 02:27 PM
(03-25-2017 12:02 PM)Nox Wrote:  I knew you made a mistake and was just having a bit of fun. Smile

As for the irritable/irresistible romantic part... Well my girl tells me I always ruin everything, she flips out on me regularly for being an enormous asshole and I really think she believes I'm the antichrist. She has told me she'd like us to get married.

LOL on having fun part.

So.... May I say your case it typical bad boy thing? You're so bad, yet at the same time you are so irresistible. This is where the irritable part comes. You're so bad, and in your girl's words "you always ruin everything." And yet, you're so irresistible, and that makes it irritable. You're so irresistible that she's stuck with you, the badass.

Based on this, I'd say, Athena, you probably don't have to worry about the irritable part...... Unless you are a type who wears long black leather boots and corset, and whips a guy for not being romantic enough. (Based on your posts, I have a hard time imagining you being this type though.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes sw72hw's post:
Athena
04-16-2017, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2017 11:11 PM by Athena.)
(03-25-2017 02:27 PM)sw72hw Wrote:  
(03-25-2017 12:02 PM)Nox Wrote:  I knew you made a mistake and was just having a bit of fun. Smile

LOL on having fun part.

So.... May I say your case it typical bad boy thing? You're so bad, yet at the same time you are so irresistible. This is where the irritable part comes. You're so bad, and in your girl's words "you always ruin everything." And yet, you're so irresistible, and that makes it irritable. You're so irresistible that she's stuck with you, the badass.

Based on this, I'd say, Athena, you probably don't have to worry about the irritable part...... Unless you are a type who wears long black leather boots and corset, and whips a guy for not being romantic enough. (Based on your posts, I have a hard time imagining you being this type though.)

LOL! No, I'm NOT the type who wears long black leather boots and a corset and whips a guy for not being romantic enough!

(Though SOME guys would actually LIKE that though ha ha!)

But no, I'm not that type.

(When I was erm a cup size smaller, I could have rocked a corset though, hmm who knows maybe I still could! But no whip!!)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Athena's post:
Nox
04-17-2017, 04:59 AM
(04-16-2017 11:10 PM)Athena Wrote:  
(03-25-2017 02:27 PM)sw72hw Wrote:  

LOL on having fun part.

LOL! No, I'm NOT the type who wears long black leather boots and a corset and whips a guy for not being romantic enough!

(When I was erm a cup size smaller, I could have rocked a corset though, hmm who knows maybe I still could! But no whip!!)

It's decided then. Next update includes corset pics with no whip.

Excellent compromise.
[-] The following 3 users Like Nox's post:
RTBoss, Athena, apollolux
04-17-2017, 12:33 PM
Dont move to the land of the stiff upper lip Big Grin. All we have is Big Ben, Bad food and bad weather Tongue

(11-20-2016 05:25 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:  For some reason I have this incredible urge to sell my home, quit my job, and move from the USA to the United Kingdom!!? Huh
[-] The following 1 user Likes thor2014's post:
Athena
04-17-2017, 12:40 PM
(04-17-2017 12:33 PM)thor2014 Wrote:  Dont move to the land of the stiff upper lip Big Grin. All we have is Big Ben, Bad food and bad weather Tongue

(11-20-2016 05:25 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:  For some reason I have this incredible urge to sell my home, quit my job, and move from the USA to the United Kingdom!!? Huh

I keep thinking of moving there too. Bad food and bad weather are actually tempting. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nox's post:
Athena
04-18-2017, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2017 07:22 PM by sw72hw.)
(04-16-2017 11:10 PM)Athena Wrote:  LOL! No, I'm NOT the type who wears long black leather boots and a corset and whips a guy for not being romantic enough!

I knew you were not the type! Though your last sentence makes me wonder what you would look in a corset.

But......

(04-17-2017 04:59 AM)Nox Wrote:  It's decided then. Next update includes corset pics with no whip.

Excellent compromise.

I think it can be a bad idea to have Athena in a corset pics uploaded. Here, so many guys are on DMSI, which probably makes them hornier, more sexually amped up and etc.

We also need to remember that Athena is a Goddess whose sexual power is overwhelming. She charms many guys (dates) to a point that they can't control themselves, that they need to beg her for sex or be very sexual to her. (Even though she wants romance, not just sex.)

So, yeah if she were to actually post a pic with her wearing a corset, I can see how guys would sell homes, quit jobs, and move to UK just to meet her in person. (And maybe beg her for sex.) As much as it can be good and fun, I think it would bring too many complications and ruined lives. So no, I'd say let's pass this one. Although my curiosity is telling me to give in to such a delicious treat from the Goddess.

In short, I am very intrigued and repelled by Nox's suggestion. Thus, I suppose, I'll let the Goddess make that decision. LOL

Anyway, let me put jokes and teases aside.

(04-17-2017 12:40 PM)Nox Wrote:  
(04-17-2017 12:33 PM)thor2014 Wrote:  Dont move to the land of the stiff upper lip Big Grin. All we have is Big Ben, Bad food and bad weather Tongue

I keep thinking of moving there too. Bad food and bad weather are actually tempting. Smile

I don't know if I am in this group, but I have found that my (academic) thoughts and interests tend to be more aligned with that of Europe or UK. (I've told this by my professor before, and I find that there are more institutions in Europe and UK are better matched with my thoughts and interests than ones in the US.)

But I wonder though, if I were to move to UK after my master's program (and some BS I have to deal with), am I going to enjoy more intimacy with girls (aka sex, dates, romance, and etc) or am I going to be in a worse spot?
04-18-2017, 06:33 PM
I stole too much of your journal Athena. My apologies.

Do you have any good update for us? Have you find the Mr. Romantic yet?
04-18-2017, 06:38 PM
I think u guys scared her away with ur corset ideas...

“I'll Take a Nightmare That's Real Over a Dream That's a Lie"-Sarah
04-18-2017, 07:41 PM
(04-18-2017 06:38 PM)Zane Wrote:  I think u guys scared her away with ur corset ideas...

No, you didn't. I'm still here and was just cracking up laughing!
Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Athena's post:
sw72hw
04-18-2017, 10:13 PM
(04-18-2017 07:41 PM)Athena Wrote:  No, you didn't. I'm still here and was just cracking up laughing!
Tongue

Glad to know that I didn't scare you away. Smile

Also, I realized that "Athena" is actually a (Greek/Roman) goddess, who is known for many things. Well, she was considered beautiful (although not necessarily her main trait), so it seems that my previous post turned out to be interestingly a good match. (Who knows maybe you are "the" Athena)

Now this begs a question. Are you from the goddess of Athens, and if so, may I ask for your blessings in granting me wisdom? After all, our deeds helped you laugh, so this mortal feels he is entitled to ask for the blessing. LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes sw72hw's post:
Athena
04-18-2017, 10:21 PM
When I first read her name.. I thought it was "Antenna".

“I'll Take a Nightmare That's Real Over a Dream That's a Lie"-Sarah
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane's post:
Athena

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile DMSI Journal Purple Jade 76 4,267 11-11-2017 08:22 PM
Last Post: Purple Jade
  AYP Boyfriend Journal cashmerecat 40 11,703 06-22-2017 05:24 AM
Last Post: CuteS
  DMSI 3.1 Journal Why So Serious? 6 1,403 03-10-2017 07:24 PM
Last Post: wolverine_i_am
  Athena's Attracting Perfect Boyfriend Journal Athena 63 15,600 08-01-2016 12:44 PM
Last Post: Athena
  Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal Athena 30 8,575 07-17-2016 12:35 AM
Last Post: Athena
  Jennie's Journal with Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid jennielee 151 29,695 07-02-2014 07:24 AM
Last Post: jennielee