Subliminal Talk
Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal (/Thread-Athena-s-Attract-Your-Perfect-American-Romantic-Lover-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - Athena - 11-20-2016

Hiya me again. And yeah, yeah, I'm checking out another love sub, I know, I know.

But this one has intrigued me ever since I saw it and I got a little extra cash at some stage and so this is one of the things I got.

I find SOME American guys to be romantic and cool. Obviously not all some of them I would never ever want to date. And I think that if someone does a sub on a specific type of person and that type of person comes into their love life well that's a pretty obvious result. It's ironic I'm doing this because I'm personally not sure I want to be in the States right now but I got this before that.

But, apart from the unease there right now, America does fascinate me as in certain things about the culture there. And I love the accents.

Briefly dated a New Yorker before, enjoyed that.

I live across the pond (though not from here OR there) so it's not like i'm trying to attract an American when that's the majority here, it's not. But there are some Americans here.

I feel like I have way less resistance to the term "romantic lover" - even though lover to my mind is more sexual but maybe romantic balances that out to me - than boyfriend, I think I have the whole boyfriend thing a lot on a pedestal.

I don't know if it will work, but it's just - it's not something I'm desperate for, it's just something I thought would be fun to play with and explore and experiment with.

I have also been curious about the mixed race one, but as well as liking some White guys, some Black guys, some other races and some mixed race guys (even though I am super fussy) I sometimes attract mixed race guys liking me anyway.

Then again, I have a crush on a certain mixed-race guy at the moment wouldn't mind trying that sub on him heh heh heh but one thing at a time. So many things I still want to try, esp. Alpha female and BASE.

OK so so far, I think it's been about two months haven't done it every night but most nights. I skype with a New Yorker, he's kinda like a mentor around two certain subjects - not love life stuff, other stuff - and I did notice one day when we ended the call he was calling me honey or darling or some pet names which he hasn't done before.

I'm more aware of it when I hear an American accent around me.

And I'm in a couple of kik groups around something and I've had a few of the guys who are American but two young even for me say that they think I'm hot and one said "If you lived over there, I'D date you!" when somehow we got on the subject of love lives.

And again, the whole thing about releasing resistance to believing I can attract love. I feel for me, these sorts of subs from here really do help my hope there to go up.

So, not sure if anything more than those things will happen - and I might go to some international meetup groups at some stage and I'm an international myself (I'm not English but Kiwi) but I will update you. Like I said, it makes it easier that it's not something that I'm hung up about. But I'm doing this for fun and to see what happens. If it works great. If it doesn't oh well. It's just fun to explore this.

Will keep you posted of any internal and or external changes. I know I'm writing about yet another lovey-dovey sub but i also figure if you guys can write about the sex subs, then I can write about the lovey-dovey ones.

Like I said,by the way, my next ones I wanna do even though they will take longer to complete - are Alpha Female and BASE. They are on my hit list to explore also.

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - 4Kingdoms - 11-20-2016

For some reason I have this incredible urge to sell my home, quit my job, and move from the USA to the United Kingdom!!? Huh

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - risingwarrior - 11-20-2016

Hey Athena! Glad to see you in another AYP journal. How many days has it been since you first started listening to it?

(11-20-2016, 12:05 AM)Athena Wrote: Hiya me again. And yeah, yeah, I'm checking out another love sub, I know, I know.

But this one has intrigued me ever since I saw it and I got a little extra cash at some stage and so this is one of the things I got.

I find SOME American guys to be romantic and cool. Obviously not all some of them I would never ever want to date. And I think that if someone does a sub on a specific type of person and that type of person comes into their love life well that's a pretty obvious result. It's ironic I'm doing this because I'm personally not sure I want to be in the States right now but I got this before that.

But, apart from the unease there right now, America does fascinate me as in certain things about the culture there. And I love the accents.

I live across the pond (though not from here OR there) so it's not like i'm trying to attract an American when that's the majority here, it's not. But there are some Americans here.

I feel like I have way less resistance to the term "romantic lover" - even though lover to my mind is more sexual but maybe romantic balances that out to me - than boyfriend, I think I have the whole boyfriend thing a lot on a pedestal.

I don't know if it will work, but it's just - it's not something I'm desperate for, it's just something I thought would be fun to play with and explore and experiment with.

I have also been curious about the mixed race one, but as well as liking some White guys, some Black guys, some other races and some mixed race guys (even though I am super fussy) I sometimes attract mixed race guys liking me anyway.

Then again, I have a crush on a certain mixed-race guy at the moment wouldn't mind trying that sub on him heh heh heh but one thing at a time. So many things I still want to try, esp. Alpha female and BASE.

OK so so far, I think it's been about two months haven't done it every night but most nights. I skype with a New Yorker, he's kinda like a mentor around two certain subjects - not love life stuff, other stuff - and I did notice one day when we ended the call he was calling me honey or darling or some pet names which he hasn't done before.

And I'm in a couple of kik groups around something and I've had a few of the guys who are American but two young even for me say that they think I'm hot and one said "If you lived over there, I'D date you!" when somehow we got on the subject of love lives.

And again, the whole thing about releasing resistance to believing I can attract love. I feel for me, these sorts of subs from here really do help my hope there to go up.

So, not sure if anything more than those things will happen - and I might go to some international meetup groups at some stage and I'm an international myself (I'm not English but Kiwi) but I will update you. Like I said, it makes it easier that it's not something that I'm hung up about. But I'm doing this for fun and to see what happens. If it works great. If it doesn't oh well. It's just fun to explore this.

Will keep you posted of any internal and or external changes. I know I'm writing about yet another lovey-dovey sub but i also figure if you guys can write about the sex subs, then I can write about the lovey-dovey ones.

Like I said,by the way, my next ones I wanna do even though they will take longer to complete - are Alpha Female and BASE. They are on my hit list to explore also.

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - Life - 11-20-2016

Haha awesome

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - Athena - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 05:25 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: For some reason I have this incredible urge to sell my home, quit my job, and move from the USA to the United Kingdom!!? Huh

LOOOL!

Yay! It's working already! Come to me. Mwa ha ha. Wink

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - Athena - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 06:46 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: Hey Athena! Glad to see you in another AYP journal. How many days has it been since you first started listening to it?

It looks like I got it on the 29th of September. I haven't listened every night though. But most nights I do.

(11-20-2016, 12:05 AM)Athena Wrote: Hiya me again. And yeah, yeah, I'm checking out another love sub, I know, I know.

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - Life - 11-20-2016

Haha it doesn't work that way

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - dweller94 - 11-20-2016

Good luck!

How long did you run the previous AYP sub for?

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - Athena - 11-22-2016

dweller 94 Around about 5 months, from what I can see from my journal.

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - Athena - 11-22-2016

(11-20-2016, 02:28 PM)James Bond Wrote: Haha it doesn't work that way

What doesn't work that way?

Do you mean this:

24Kingdoms Wrote:
For some reason I have this incredible urge to sell my home, quit my job, and move from the USA to the United Kingdom!!? Huh

LOOOL!

Yay! It's working already! Come to me. Mwa ha ha. Wink"

ha ha

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - Life - 11-22-2016

Yeah it just attracts one or two and there's no doubt sorry 4kingdoms lol

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - risingwarrior - 11-22-2016

4kingdoms move to UK already! We'll have our first Subliminals Shop love story <3 Probably have to request Shannon to start a section for couples' journals. Wink Tongue Big Grin

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - Lucius - 11-25-2016

(11-20-2016, 05:25 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: For some reason I have this incredible urge to sell my home, quit my job, and move from the USA to the United Kingdom!!? Huh

Have you been to the UK before? Lovely place with a lot of paradoxes. Most people here all want to relocate to a place where they can enjoy the sun more. And when they do relocate, they all want to come back after one year.

Living in London, for example, is like eating marmite (vegemite for the Aussies) - it tastes awful but somehow you keep buying and eating it. lol

RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal - Athena - 11-27-2016

LOL, Lucius!

I'm not from here but I've been here a while. At the moment, financial reasons. But I DO like how easy it can be to travel to Europe, how many cool things there are to do socially here (though tons more in big cities in the States, I'm sure) the cultural scene too: theatre, gigs, architecture. But the weather is certainly not a plus!

(11-25-2016, 04:32 AM)Lucius Wrote:

Have you been to the UK before? Lovely place with a lot of paradoxes. Most people here all want to relocate to a place where they can enjoy the sun more. And when they do relocate, they all want to come back after one year.

Living in London, for example, is like eating marmite (vegemite for the Aussies) - it tastes awful but somehow you keep buying and eating it. lol