07-27-2021, 02:17 AM
Day 47 / 180 OFF
At some point, I had an urge to take no days off, but I no longer have it now. I welcome the OFF days, I am not impatient about seeing results right now.
Been 5 days already on the new thyroid meds, once I reach the 2 weeks period, the effects will stabilize and I will know if I'd need to maintain or increase the dose. The signs are positive, my energy levels are a bit higher through the day, my mood has stabilized.
At some point, I had an urge to take no days off, but I no longer have it now. I welcome the OFF days, I am not impatient about seeing results right now.
Been 5 days already on the new thyroid meds, once I reach the 2 weeks period, the effects will stabilize and I will know if I'd need to maintain or increase the dose. The signs are positive, my energy levels are a bit higher through the day, my mood has stabilized.

