06-28-2021, 12:56 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2021, 10:23 PM by GreekGod22.)
Day 18 / 180 OFF
I played the sub last night before bed. Woke up multiple times at night needing to eat / snack on something(milk and orange juice). As soon as I would get back in bed and close my eyes, I would enter a dream sequence while still being awake / conscious, but in alpha brain state. For a few seconds, I was conscious of it being a dream. In about 1m of closing my eyes, I was fully unconscious, dreaming & sleeping.
I played the sub last night before bed. Woke up multiple times at night needing to eat / snack on something(milk and orange juice). As soon as I would get back in bed and close my eyes, I would enter a dream sequence while still being awake / conscious, but in alpha brain state. For a few seconds, I was conscious of it being a dream. In about 1m of closing my eyes, I was fully unconscious, dreaming & sleeping.

