Subliminal Talk
USLMax Interlude and Musings - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLMax Interlude and Musings (/Thread-USLMax-Interlude-and-Musings)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: USLMax Interlude and Musings - Have at ye - 10-20-2018

Last night was very reminiscent of my first day of listening to USLMaxx even though it was a break day. With some additional, physically noticeable hardcore theta brainwave action going on (noticeable enough that I could hear 'em brainwaves go Big Grin), and a lucid dream included (though that's most probably because I willed myself to sleep - because I had to get up really early today and it was getting late - while stuff was being done by my subC), similar to the one I had when I first listened to USLMaxx (mentioned in my original post), although with significant progress, I think.

The sleeplessness was probably caused by the fact that I was leveling up the Sorcerer class yesterday. My brain was literally buzzing with activity.

Today I'm kinda tired, but rehearsal went well. Two shows tomorrow, and then back to USLMaxxing.

RE: USLMax Interlude and Musings - Have at ye - 10-21-2018

Continuing USLMaxxing tonight. Gonna start a bit earlier, as I'm touring this week and going to have to be getting up very early until Friday.

Yesterday had some very interesting dreams etc. (progress!), as well as found and realized some stuff that's very, very useful and eye-opening. Actually, it took me so aback I just sat there for a moment, thinking "kurwa" in face-palming obviousness. Big Grin

Shows went very well today, for some reason people are visibly beginning to take notice of my Bardic pursuits, I'm getting tons of accolades and stuff even though it was not really all *that* prestigious an affair, nor did I advertise it actively as I was busy preparing for it, lol. I guess I'm making it prestigious by participating in it. Tongue Funnily enough, we had the composer's great-granddaughter in attendance for some unfathomable reason, and she actually liked the darn thing.

(Noticing some of my DMSI responders responding still, plus the increased DMSI-fueled attractiveness still at work. I think the DMSI ver. 3.2 P6-period is done by now, though)

After the tour is done, I think I'll chillax a bit at home. I have some spare potato and have been thinking of maybe testing the Luck Maximization aspect in an online poker context for chill. I play from time to time for fun, should be interesting to see some hardcore probability bending action.

RE: USLMax Interlude and Musings - Benjamin - 10-21-2018

I didn't know you could pay in potatos in poker. Big Grin

I'm laughing cos it took me a second to realize what you meant.

RE: USLMax Interlude and Musings - Paul1131 - 10-21-2018

I am getting some DAMSI like results on USLM2 as well, and I have never run DAMSI.

RE: USLMax Interlude and Musings - Kol - 10-22-2018

Im running DMSI and my mind went "were running USLM" things line up and im like "wtf?"

I dont even have USLM in my possession. Atleast, not this version of me.

RE: USLMax Interlude and Musings - terry44 - 10-22-2018

(10-22-2018, 02:03 AM)Kol Wrote: Im running DMSI and my mind went "were running USLM" things line up and im like "wtf?"

I dont even have USLM in my possession. Atleast, not this version of me.

Long range TID?

RE: USLMax Interlude and Musings - Kol - 10-22-2018

Guess so, wouldnt be surprised all kind of subs are lined up TID wise already.

RE: USLMax Interlude and Musings - Have at ye - 10-22-2018

(10-21-2018, 03:13 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I didn't know you could pay in potatos in poker. Big Grin

I'm laughing cos it took me a second to realize what you meant.

Big Grin It's a universal currency.

Currently touring locally, so I probably won't have time for much else until Friday. I'll be working on some Sorcirer stuff in the off time, as well as listening to USLMAxx.

RE: USLMax Interlude and Musings - Have at ye - 10-24-2018

Two more days of the merry little tour. It's going pretty well, albeit it's a bit boring (at least today it was, since two of my girls were not present Wink ).

Yesternight, I had a dream which was related to my Sorcirer proceedings and a fear of success with them. It's like a part of my subconscious believes that if I do use them to their full potential, it would be considered illegal/cheating by others, or that I would get punished for it. So I guess the FRM was working on that last night. I am seeing considerable and rapid progress in these proceedings as well.

I neglected my shielding regimen due to lack of time, though, and while I did not notice anything especially untoward happening, I did experience some thoughts that would point towards some people "psychically attacking" me, for the lack of a better term. Now, there's two ways I can go about it: I can let this play out and employ a method for dealing with this that's effective and actually ends up benefiting me directly, but have to use up my mental resources/time to do so, or shield myself and focus on other things. While I'm on tour, I think I'll stick to shielding - once I have more free time, I think I'll be using the former method more often.

RE: USLMax Interlude and Musings - Have at ye - 10-24-2018

For some reason I basically slept through the remaining free time of the day today, could be due to physical tiredness caused by touring. Now I gotta start USLMAxxing by 9 PM to get up at 5 AM. Big Grin

RE: USLMax Interlude and Musings - Have at ye - 10-25-2018

Going to be working on that scholarly translation job. The author actually said that I offered too low a rate and she wants to give me more monies (probably due to the fact that they've got grant money to burn and need to spend it, but hey! Moar potatoe). Big Grin Why not, I say!

In other news, I kinda took too long a nap after returning from touring today and will have to cut my USLMaxx listening time short by one loop because I started my listening about an hour too late to make it by the time I have to leave in the morning. The solution I've found to this conundrum is that I'll download a copy of the mp3 file to my phone and listen to the final loop using ultrasonic on the phone.

Final day of touring for this month, though. Kinda tired of it, TBH, it's been a bit messy and chaotic this time around (more than usual, I mean Wink ). At least I totally got to "leave my comfort zone" and had the opportunity to do another person's job (because they fell ill) with no preparation whatsoever yesterday! Bonus, I guess. Tongue

RE: USLMax Interlude and Musings - Have at ye - 10-26-2018

Tour's over, woohoo! Now I'm going to have more free time to do other stuff. Smile

I did listen to the final loop of USLMaxxing yesterday on my phone, silent mp3. It felt a bit different than the masked/silent hybrid I'm using on headphones, but I think it did get the subliminal content across.

Noticing some definite DMSI-like effects. This may be DMSI 3.3-TID or some of the other stuff I've set into motion, I can't really tell at this point in time (sorry).

6th day of USLMaxxing tonight, then 3 days of break. I got invited to some sort of party tonight, but I'm not yet certain whether I'll be going. 1. I'm physically tired and need to catch up on sleep. 2. It's my ex who's invited me, lol.

RE: USLMax Interlude and Musings - StridingStrider - 10-26-2018

(10-26-2018, 06:07 AM)Have at ye Wrote: I got invited to some sort of party tonight, but I'm not yet certain whether I'll be going. 1. I'm physically tired and need to catch up on sleep. 2. It's my ex who's invited me, lol.

Dew it. Devlish

RE: USLMax Interlude and Musings - Have at ye - 10-26-2018

(10-26-2018, 06:12 AM)StridingStrider Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 06:07 AM)Have at ye Wrote: I got invited to some sort of party tonight, but I'm not yet certain whether I'll be going. 1. I'm physically tired and need to catch up on sleep. 2. It's my ex who's invited me, lol.

Dew it. Devlish

Oh, you tempter you. :angel:

I'll think on it. May be a waste of time knowing her and that crowd. Big Grin

[EDIT: by which I mean, "Snow White and the 7 Orbiters" type of party, lol.]