Subliminal Talk
DMSI: how many loops are you running? Yes you. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DMSI: how many loops are you running? Yes you. (/Thread-DMSI-how-many-loops-are-you-running-Yes-you)

Pages: 1 2

DMSI: how many loops are you running? Yes you. - Kol - 10-09-2018

For the members on this forum, how many loops are you running?;

How many loops on A?
How many loops on B?

To add further....

Which amount of loops gave you the best results? I have noticed that members, with me included, see a dimishing return with high loops ( 12+ ) This has been mentioned multiple times on the forums.

As a start. Im running B version again since today after yesterdays break. Im running 1 loop right now but it is also coined 5 might be working better.

Let the games begin,

Kol.

Ps; if this is the wrong section, @Benjamin , my apologies in advance, the topic can be brought over to the right place

RE: DMSI: how many loops are you running? Yes you. - Weichi - 10-09-2018

7, both on A and B.

RE: DMSI: how many loops are you running? Yes you. - Infinite - 10-09-2018

When I was on B, it was at least 7 per day. I kept a record of it in my journal. Now that I'm on A, I might be getting an average of 4 tracks per day. I almost always play it on silent.

RE: DMSI: how many loops are you running? Yes you. - Have at ye - 10-09-2018

I started with ver. B at one loop, then did a month of ver. A at one loop, then did 2 months of so of ver. B on two loops, then proceeded to increase the number, first doing 4, but ultimately arriving at 7/9 loops. The last two months I was using ver. 3.2, both B and A, I used them at 9 loops whenever I could.

Hybrid Masked/Ultrasonic, FLAC, headphones.

RE: DMSI: how many loops are you running? Yes you. - apollolux - 10-09-2018

With 3.2, started with one, then six, now seven. Month-wise it was B, A, then six daily loops B, B, B, then seven daily loops of B, and currently day 18 of another 7 daily loops of B.

Silent/ultrasonic, MP3 from my iPod, external speakers.

RE: DMSI: how many loops are you running? Yes you. - Jake2015 - 10-09-2018

Im not currently running DMSI 3.2, however when I was I found that I had results more from 1 loop than mutliple. I think I found B more helpful than A.

I listened to 1 loop with headphones though and the multiple loops via my speakers - may be important.

Hope this helps!

RE: DMSI: how many loops are you running? Yes you. - whome - 10-09-2018

I'm new to DMSI and have been running 3.2A just one loop as directed. I've noticed a buzz in my body and the usual (for me) feelings of grief and sadness that come up any time I get more into my body, but nothing else.

@Shannon seems to have been pretty explicit about only doing one loop. I'm gonna do a series of 3.2B for 14 days, but if that doesn't work, then should I try more loops? How do I get the sub to have some effect that I notice?

RE: DMSI: how many loops are you running? Yes you. - RTBoss - 10-09-2018

(10-09-2018, 06:22 PM)whome Wrote: I'm new to DMSI and have been running 3.2A just one loop as directed. I've noticed a buzz in my body and the usual (for me) feelings of grief and sadness that come up any time I get more into my body, but nothing else.

@Shannon seems to have been pretty explicit about only doing one loop. I'm gonna do a series of 3.2B for 14 days, but if that doesn't work, then should I try more loops? How do I get the sub to have some effect that I notice?

Actually, @Shannon has been pretty explicit that people resisting DMSI 3.2 are better off doing 7 loops. Start now.

Can you point me to where he says this? I gave the link where he said only one.

7 loops... I do one loop at work where I know I'll have an hour straight of non-interrupted time. 7 would have to be during sleep, and I don't have a good set of sleep headphones. Waiting for the friggin Kokoons.

OK, I found a reference: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Volume-3-?pid=201075#pid201075

I have to work this out logistically. I sleep with earplugs so doing audio during sleep isn't a real option. The Kokoons are noise-cancelling headphones you can sleep in, but I've only been waiting for them since Kickstarter in 2015... And I sit 8 hours at my computer at work but I can't guarantee 8 straight hours. If I work on getting entire loops in at a time uninterrupted I can probably do 5 or 6.

Hmmm... will take this back to my journal thread. Thank you.

RE: DMSI: how many loops are you running? Yes you. - Kol - 10-10-2018

(10-09-2018, 06:22 PM)whome Wrote: I'm new to DMSI and have been running 3.2A just one loop as directed. I've noticed a buzz in my body and the usual (for me) feelings of grief and sadness that come up any time I get more into my body, but nothing else.

In the beginning it was one loop ( hench my intention to go back to that ) but now its open for experimentation. I have ran 1 loop, but also up to 20 ( headphones everywhere ) it resulted for me in an dimishing return. 5 loops is the one I started with when green light was given. For resistant personalities, 7 loops were adviced.

(10-09-2018, 05:47 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Im not currently running DMSI 3.2, however when I was I found that I had results more from 1 loop than mutliple. I think I found B more helpful than A.

I listened to 1 loop with headphones though and the multiple loops via my speakers - may be important.

Hope this helps!

Ran one loop and felt similar to a girl having options. Hench the dimished urge to pursue lol. Not to say player vibes and huge positivity and abundance. Being a million dollar prize and charming as fuck. Im like a oscar and not fearing escalation or storytelling. When running high loops, eventually its like being sucked in my head. To much coming up simultabeously?

(10-09-2018, 02:57 PM)apollolux Wrote: With 3.2, started with one, then six, now seven. Month-wise it was B, A, then six daily loops B, B, B, then seven daily loops of B, and currently day 18 of another 7 daily loops of B.

Silent/ultrasonic, MP3 from my iPod, external speakers.

1 to 5 to 7 to peaking at 20 here. Intent was to drown all the bs out lol. Felt like shit. 5 seems to be my golden ticket still.

Ive done phone with and without headphones, pc ( ultrasonic )

Might go back to 7 eventually/soon. 1 loop feels really light

RE: DMSI: how many loops are you running? Yes you. - Oversoul - 10-10-2018

(10-10-2018, 02:20 AM)Kol Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 05:47 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Im not currently running DMSI 3.2, however when I was I found that I had results more from 1 loop than mutliple. I think I found B more helpful than A.

Hope this helps!

Ran one loop and felt similar to a girl having options. Hench the dimished urge to pursue lol. Not to say player vibes and huge positivity and abundance. Being a million dollar prize and charming as ****. Im like a oscar and not fearing escalation or storytelling. When running high loops, eventually its like being sucked in my head. To much coming up simultabeously?

Yes, I think the reason why I felt lethargic and angry on A was because of this exact reason. Too many loops= too much bad shit coming to the surface at once.

IMO higher loops of B is better than higher loops of A.
B wont bring out bad things (generally), A will. For me anyway.

And Im on 3-5 loops depending on how much time I have