Subliminal Talk
Transgender taught in schools ? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Transgender taught in schools ? (/Thread-Transgender-taught-in-schools)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - Benjamin - 08-11-2018

Also some species of spiders eat each other after sex. I'm gonna start eating everyone after I have sex with them. Big Grin

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - SargeMaximus - 08-11-2018

(08-11-2018, 04:49 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Also some species of spiders eat each other after sex. I'm gonna start eating everyone after I have sex with them. Big Grin

That's a bit bleak. I prefer my reframe.

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - wolverine_i_am - 08-12-2018

(08-05-2018, 11:48 AM)Djinnni Wrote: The LBGT agenda as Ben has mentioned is designed to subvert our natural instincts as masculine men and feminine women. As an aside to show how deep the rabbithole is:

Jennifer Aniston is a male
Angelina Jolie is a Male
Serena Williams is a male

Everywhere I look I am now noticing the programming is all around us in the media. Best to switch off from it, or at least be awake to it and cultivate our natural masculinity as men and our natural femininity as women. I found an old thread here on Natural Grounding (NG) which I did back in the day and found the practice helped me polarise into my masculinity. I did NG again recently and found my heart open more - so that is good. But what I also noticed was that a lot of the NG videos on YT contain lots of images of men passing off as women, sometimes you have to look really close to determine the difference.

Of course I have never had any question of identifying a male to female tranny in real life but the media is disproportionately full of them. It is part of the programming. This is why we have IML and the likes of DMSI/AM/AF so we can effectively polarise into our respective natural masculinity/femininity.

I've been aware of this for a while now too.

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - apollolux - 08-13-2018

(08-05-2018, 11:48 AM)Djinnni Wrote: The LBGT agenda as Ben has mentioned is designed to subvert our natural instincts as masculine men and feminine women. As an aside to show how deep the rabbithole is:

Angelina Jolie is a Male

If by "is a male" you mean "acts like a male," then yea I'd agree with you, but if you mean physically and/or biologically male then clearly you've never seen Angelina Jolie naked in her prime and you've forgotten that Serena Williams just had a baby.

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - thor2014 - 08-14-2018

Very true alot of women especially british and american women have adopted "masculine traits" as they feel this is necessary to compete with men whether its in careers or relationships. The sad thing is in the last decade or so I have seen more single mothers then any other era.

The side effect of this is that these single mothers will be very hostile towards their sons and emasculate them resulting in a new generation of emasculated men.

RE: Transgender taught in schools ? - SargeMaximus - 08-14-2018

(08-13-2018, 02:48 PM)apollolux Wrote:

Angelina Jolie is a Male

If by "is a male" you mean "acts like a male," then yea I'd agree with you, but if you mean physically and/or biologically male then clearly you've never seen Angelina Jolie naked in her prime and you've forgotten that Serena Williams just had a baby.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that conspiracy theory is hogwash.