Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 (/Thread-DMSI-3-2--9770)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: DMSI - Omni3 - 07-31-2018

(07-31-2018, 05:21 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I had similar for my brief time on 3.2.

It was weird. Some girls I used to be attracted to looked boring to me, I didn't really care. I'd only really get the 'wow' response from just more attractive ones instead of looking at almost every girl who was relatively attractive like before.

It was kind of weird, i'd look at some girls and be like "I should be attracted to them, I was before, but they seem bland."

Thats because 'attractive' became closer to the meaning: 'attraction' which equates to magnetic (aura related). So you were perceiving/feeling each others auras (hearts/sexual energy). Those that previously had 'appeared' attractive on the surface were lacking in heart/sex energy, or had lower levels of these.

Also the masculine/feminine polarity plays a big part in this attraction.

Brings a whole new meaning to 'Beauty is only skin deep' doesn't it?

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-01-2018

2 night of playing B tracks. Played 5 loops last night, for a total of nine loops yesterday.

RE: DMSI - Shannon - 08-01-2018

(07-31-2018, 09:49 PM)Djinnni Wrote:

It was weird. Some girls I used to be attracted to looked boring to me, I didn't really care. I'd only really get the 'wow' response from just more attractive ones instead of looking at almost every girl who was relatively attractive like before.

It was kind of weird, i'd look at some girls and be like "I should be attracted to them, I was before, but they seem bland."

Thats because 'attractive' became closer to the meaning: 'attraction' which equates to magnetic (aura related). So you were perceiving/feeling each others auras (hearts/sexual energy). Those that previously had 'appeared' attractive on the surface were lacking in heart/sex energy, or had lower levels of these.

It seems much more likely to me that it's just a way to prevent the aura from firing by turning off what would trigger it, thus preventing the goal while "executing". Very clever, but not clever enough. We'll fix that in 3.3.

Things are still going great.

RE: DMSI - apollolux - 08-01-2018

I have a question for you, Infinite. As a woman, when you see other women give off IOIs (either to you or someone in your vicinity) can you actually tell if they're actually IOIs or they're simply fiddling with their hair, etc? Also, if you see them and conclude that they're IOIs can you tell who they're aimed at, or if the women look like they actually know who really caused it/why they're doing the thing?

edited

RE: DMSI - Benjamin - 08-01-2018

Quote:It seems much more likely to me that it's just a way to prevent the aura from firing by turning off what would trigger it, thus preventing the goal while "executing". Very clever, but not clever enough. We'll fix that in 3.3.

I can see it might have been some of that. Because like I think I mentioned to you for some reason all of a sudden I was looking at older women like 50+ and for some reason thought I wasn't finding younger women attractive, when actually they are what I prefer.

Interestingly it happened after I had a really good response from a younger one, so much so that I was holding hands with her sitting down on some grass down the street after like 15 minutes. Then panic, fear, guilt or something come up and there was that reversal of suddenly looking at these older women who weren't that good.

I was getting pissed like "Why is DMSI focusing me on these older women and making me lose interest in what I actually like?" not realizing it was some fear or reversal thing at the time.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-02-2018

Third night of playing B tracks for a total of 8 loops yestetrday.

RE: DMSI - Omni3 - 08-02-2018

(08-01-2018, 06:46 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 09:49 PM)Djinnni Wrote:

It seems much more likely to me that it's just a way to prevent the aura from firing by turning off what would trigger it, thus preventing the goal while "executing". Very clever, but not clever enough. We'll fix that in 3.3.

Looking forward to thatThumbsup

I played 6 B loops today.

double post

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-03-2018

Fourth night of B tracks, played a total of 12 tracks yesterday.

RE: DMSI - Shannon - 08-03-2018

Interesting stuff.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-04-2018

Fith night of B tracks, played it for almost 8 loops.