Subliminal Talk
Dmsi - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Dmsi (/Thread-Dmsi--9760)

Pages: 1 2

Dmsi - Infinite - 07-14-2018

I’m interested in starting dmsi. I have a few questions though. I read that to get the full benefits that the script needs to be carried out . If I don’t carry out the script then it will have little to no benefits to me. Is the script available? What is it that I need to carry out? Im also not sure if this is a good program for me because of some of the experiences I’ve read about. I don’t mind an intense program that will help me to come up higher on an emotional level, but that is not what I’m looking for this fall. I do want to come up higher, but I don’t want something so intense where I get sick, get enraged, suicidal, etc.

RE: Dmsi - Shawn - 07-14-2018

You are probably talking about executing the script. This happens when your subconscious accepts the input and follow the suggestions. There is not much you can consciously do to ensure that. The other stuff, like depression, anger and so on is either part of healing or part of resisting the script. As everyone is different it doesn't need to be that extreme but it could. And, by the way, everyone who is doing this sub wants to "just increase sexual attraction" but that's what happens sometimes.

RE: Dmsi - Oversoul - 07-15-2018

Everything bad you described (anger, depression) would be something you would have in you already (if you experience it on DMSI) that would get pulled to your conscious awareness to get healed.

And you don't need to consciously know the script, all you need to do is listen to it and 'allow' it to execute. And no, you don't have to have sex with anyone you don't want to in order to execute. lol

RE: Dmsi - Infinite - 07-15-2018

edited

RE: Dmsi - Oversoul - 07-15-2018

(07-15-2018, 03:33 PM)Infinite Wrote: I have a tremendous amount of pain that manifests into anger. To develop msi, one really needs to deal with all of that first?

DMSI side A clears/heals that for you. So no, you don't need to deal with it first, as long as you use DMSI A.

RE: Dmsi - Benjamin - 07-15-2018

Quote:I have a tremendous amount of pain that manifests into anger. To develop msi, one really needs to deal with all of that first?

Yes it's part of it, if you have alot of anger towards who you're trying to attract it doesn't really help you at all.

RE: Dmsi - Infinite - 07-18-2018

When you get on dmsi, do you have to stay strictly on it?

RE: Dmsi - Benjamin - 07-18-2018

It's best to stay on it for a good amount of time instead of continually switching around. And after stopping DMSI you need a 35 day break as it's running in your head for that time.

And you can only listen to one program that is 5g and above at once, adding BIATHM would go against that and take away focus https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ-How-many-can-be-used-at-once-

DMSI has that script in it anyway.

RE: Dmsi - Infinite - 07-19-2018

edited

RE: Dmsi - Benjamin - 07-19-2018

It's not hugely likely they're walking around everywhere you go, but that's fine. It's just that you want to avoid exposing more than 1 person at a time to the audio because powering up the energy like that at the same time, Shannon has said isn't a good idea.

RE: Dmsi - apollolux - 07-19-2018

What Benjamin said; for a specific example, I play DMSI and live in NYC, population 10 million, and know of only ONE other DMSI listener in NYC, Duke.Togo, who hasn't been on these boards for a few months I think.

RE: Dmsi - Shannon - 07-19-2018

The script is not available for public perusal because I have spent far to much time, money, effort, blood sweat and tears developing the techniques and technologies I use to make these programs work to have someone just copy and paste and compete with me. Plus, the scripts are extremely (insanely) complex at this point, and chances are good that you wouldn't be able to really read it regardless. The script of DMSI 3.2 is dozens of pages long, and is very, very complex grammatically. Even I have a hard time reading it sometimes.

DMSI-A is designed to heal and clear whatever stands in the way of you fully executing the script. So of you have some sort of trauma or experience or hangup or whatnot that would prevent it from executing, then A side will start causing you to heal, clear and process it and then move on. Sometimes the things that stand in the way, depending on the person of course, are not very pleasant. I'm working on making this easier to process and deal with, but again, it's a very complex script and people are challenging to decipher subconsciously.

If you come across someone else who is also running it, the energy levels will be exponential while you are within one another's energy fields. It is sometimes possible to handle 2 people executing at once, but quickly degrades into energy overload beyond that, and it can be dangerous if that gets to be too much. But again, it is very unlikely that you will encounter anyone else who is running it.

RE: Dmsi - Infinite - 07-20-2018

Thank you for the great information.

RE: Dmsi - Benjamin - 07-20-2018

That's fine. The instructions originally were 2 loops so Shannon can get feedback. Now it's open up to the amount you want, so you can experiment with the number. You just want to listen to the amount you choose all at one time without pausing.

Most likely when 3.3 comes out there will be an instructed amount of loops again, atleast for a while.