Subliminal Talk
Self esteem 5.5G san_hal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Self esteem 5.5G san_hal (/Thread-Self-esteem-5-5G-san-hal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Self esteem 5.5G - san_hal - 06-12-2018

I was little down today, I am not sure it is because I am waiting for my interview results or it is effect of sub.

Could be both.

By the end of day , I got a feeling β€œ there only one way of living, that is being confident every second of your life , having empathy(i.e: not blocking your emotions), using emotions as a guide , and when you think your emotions are wrong correcting them, and all this while knowing that you can do it”.

This has become part of my thought process.

RE: Self esteem 5.5G - san_hal - 06-13-2018

Anxiety about future events like will i get the job, will my friends think i am stupid if i talk stupid, is eating me up.

I am setting reminder me about the events, like ill check mail every day at 1 pm to see if i got a reply.

I am going to use "responisblity transfer techinque" in chrasima myth book by olivia to remove my short term anxiety.

I am more actively searching ways to be better. I think that because of SE, i know i can handle life and i am just finding ways to handle it better now.

I can say that my inner voice is changing now, everytime i find myself in a difficult suitation, the voice is slightly more like you can handle it.

I want it to be like "you can suceed in it",

is that something which ill get using Ultra success or winner's mindset, or will i be able to use SE to get that results?

RE: Self esteem 5.5G - san_hal - 06-16-2018

I was prone to sleep walk in childhood.

I think i am removing my headphone and keeping it at night.

i am not able to listen to 6 loops for couple of days now.

i have to buy speaker to keep on either side of me. sleep headphones is not working for me.

RE: Self esteem 5.5G - san_hal - 07-18-2018

46 days on SE.

It is going good. Its natural not must resistance. I do get resistance on some days. But, It is fine overall.

I am more confident than ever.

RE: Self esteem 5.5G san_hal - san_hal - 07-30-2018

59th day,

I have reached a new plateau in terms of what I am.
I am high self-esteem and confidence has become my nature now.

I am training to be Assertive. This is a skill I had not learnt in a long while. Now that i am understanding it, my social anxiety has gone, i am not afraid of rejection, everything seems possible in the social sphere.

People reading this, Study about Assertiveness. It is the true nature of an adult. And aids in continues development.

RE: Self esteem 5.5G san_hal - Benjamin - 07-31-2018

Awesome results. Good that someone is still reporting on this as most people using it stopped posting.

RE: Self esteem 5.5G san_hal - san_hal - 08-01-2018

I woke up today with a confident mind set.

Usually I use to wake up with thoughts about ex. Today I woke up with understanding about how much better I am capable of and for how little I was settling..

I won the battle at last.

RE: Self esteem 5.5G san_hal - san_hal - 08-16-2018

Going to stop using SE to start UM/OP. I need a break of 3 weeks.

It was nice using SE. It did work through my issue.

I had a lot of vivid dreams initially. Overall progress was natural.

People have observed changes in me. but I guess change is part of life.
Ill will keep growing, i am sure i will keep using subs for long time. And i have set a long-term plan as to how i change my subs.

My future plans will include AM, DMSI, BASE, DFNWS.