Subliminal Talk
Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal (/Thread-Antaeus-AM6-Reboot-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Antaeus - 06-01-2018

Question: I suspect that one night I missed out on hours of listening due to the plug for my speakers having a tendency to fall out of the wall outlet behind my bed. I'm not quite sure how to use the formula for days missed. 1.5 X days missed.

Can someone explain to me how to use that? I'm still a little confused.

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Determined - 06-01-2018

Depends which sub you're using. That forumla applies to multi stage subs where you add on 1.5 x # of days missed. So if you missed 1 day then you add on 1.5 days of extra listening at the end of the stage.

If you're using a 5.5G sub, then use that same formula but in loops. Remember, the sub is just a set of instructions. So long as you make up for lost time you'll be fine. Shannon also mentioned that because of a certain technology in 5.5G, the script will be in your system for 21 days following your last listen. So even though you skipped a day, it was still running in your mind.

Hope that helps

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Antaeus - 06-02-2018

Here's the thing I'm not certain that I missed but I'm suspecting I missed because I woke up one morning and found the speaker plug partially hanging out of the wall outlet. I obviously wasn't awake to able to tell if the audio shut off. So I don't really know.

So even if I just suspect that I missed. Should I just go ahead add an extra 1.5 days? Also if I normally listen to 8 hours in one day does that mean the last day I listen to 12?

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Determined - 06-02-2018

(06-02-2018, 05:33 AM)Antaeus Wrote: Here's the thing I'm not certain that I missed but I'm suspecting I missed because I woke up one morning and found the speaker plug partially hanging out of the wall outlet. I obviously wasn't awake to able to tell if the audio shut off. So I don't really know.

So even if I just suspect that I missed. Should I just go ahead add an extra 1.5 days? Also if I normally listen to 8 hours in one day does that mean the last day I listen to 12?

Lol, can't hurt. I found I got exponentially faster results on AM 6 stage 7 when I increased my listening time to 16 hours (instead of the minimum 8).

Just add 4 hours and you'll benefit either way.

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Antaeus - 06-02-2018

I listen to the minimum because my schedules usually packed with work and school. Honestly I wish I could do more hours but that's just not possible right now. My original last day of stage 1 was June 7th. Does that mean it should be June 8th now with the 12 hours listening time?

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Benjamin - 06-02-2018

Yeah that might be a good idea. Unless you can make up the hours listening a bit more with headphones somehow.

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Antaeus - 06-03-2018

Ok here's what I possibly can do. I'm usually not off on Tuesdays but I could possibly do Tuesday's work on Monday and have Tuesday off. Also I'm off on Thursdays so maybe I could do the 12 hours on Thursday (the day I'm actually supposed to start stage 2) and Start stage 2 the same day at 9pm. I'd basically be spending my whole day listening but I'd be able to make up the time. Benjamin what do you think?

Had to do some yard work today. Part of me actually kind of enjoyed doing it. (Destruction of laziness perhaps?)

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Greenduck - 06-03-2018

Don't mean to be rude, but I get the sense that you are overanalyzing things, and maybe could benefit of just relaxing and letting the results come if the come, and if they don't they don't. "play and forget" as Shannon wrote sometime. If we go around looking for results, I think actually that can be detrimental sometimes. Otherwise we build up expectations and expectations are almost never good because...reasons Wink

Honestly I do have a tendency to do that. And I don't think you were rude.

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Greenduck - 06-03-2018

(06-03-2018, 02:02 PM)Antaeus Wrote: Honestly I do have a tendency to do that. And I don't think you were rude.

Ok good Smile

Have you tried exercising the fine skill of "letting go"? I usually do it while listening to music, just learning to let go and relax. Body scanning also work on the same thing, and it carries over into your daily life when you get better at it. Or it's just something I learned from E2 but I don't think so, as I already was pretty good at just letting go before I got hit with depression.

Anyway, it's a great skill in terms of giving peace of mind and clarity of mind.

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Antaeus - 06-05-2018

I think I'll be fine. I need to just let the sub do its thing and quit worrying about it. "Set it and forget it"

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Antaeus - 06-05-2018

Bought some new speakers that were on sale. Should be much higher quality than the ones I'm using.

RE: Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal - Antaeus - 06-07-2018

So overnight I have completed my last night of stage 1. To make up for the night that I think I missed I will be listening for 12 hours throughout the day today and will begin stage 2 tonight at 9pm. I figure it would be good to squeeze the make up hours in today so as to stay on schedule.

General recap of Stage 1: Overall, to me , stage 1 was fairly uneventful. I don't notice much difference between myself now and myself before I started AM6. I do notice that I have more of a desire to start doing things I need to do such as exercise and socializing. I have had many moments of reflection on times in the past where I have been walked on or mistreated. Not to mention moments of anger. I haven't noticed any of the same irritability that many have reported when using the program. I also don't notice any improvement in my confidence especially in socialization. But I think that part is going to come with time and practice.

All of this being said, I think my perceived lack of results is more of my subconscious mind trying to trick me into thinking that the program does not and will not work. This in itself could be a form of resistance to the program. Basically it's trying to tell me: "See? It doesn't work. Nothing to see here. No need to move any further with this."

That being said, I will be finishing my 12 make up hours today and tonight I will begin stage 2.