Subliminal Talk
Tao's Journal (Multiple Subs) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Tao's Journal (Multiple Subs) (/Thread-Tao-s-Journal-Multiple-Subs)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently UMS) - Yous - 10-08-2019

(10-08-2019, 02:42 AM)Tao374 Wrote: For those that are interested I did post my LTU review the previous weekend.  However, I don't feel like it fully captured the experience.  Whenever using a sub like that I have all these great thoughts and insights at random times that I know are connected to the sub.  Unfortunately I never seem to write them down.

I saw it  Thumbsup I dont really understand this paragraph...

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently UMS) - Tao374 - 10-09-2019

(10-08-2019, 04:04 AM)Yous Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 02:42 AM)Tao374 Wrote: For those that are interested I did post my LTU review the previous weekend.  However, I don't feel like it fully captured the experience.  Whenever using a sub like that I have all these great thoughts and insights at random times that I know are connected to the sub.  Unfortunately I never seem to write them down.

Hi Yous,

What I was saying is that while doing LTU I thought of a lot of great stuff that I wanted to report about it but kept saying I would remember when I wrote the review later.  However, I ended up forgetting a lot of it.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently UMS) - Yous - 10-09-2019

(10-09-2019, 02:17 AM)Tao374 Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 04:04 AM)Yous Wrote:

Hi Yous,

What I was saying is that while doing LTU I thought of a lot of great stuff that I wanted to report about it but kept saying I would remember when I wrote the review later.  However, I ended up forgetting a lot of it.

Oops  undefined 

Well, at the beginning is like you can see what you can get, but after its like nothing is happening, maybe resistance. Anyway i think the changes are progressive and soft, not like in Ehpra or others similar, i think i will do the same as you, i will write the objetives to compare them when i finish. 

Sorry for the interruption of DMSI, are you noticing something good apart of the main purpose of the sub?

I don´t know how but i wrote this in another post haha  Blush

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently UMS) - Tao374 - 10-25-2019

I think I'm starting to make some headway with this sub.  I went through a period where I wasn't sleeping well and having crazy dreams.  I started getting caught up on The Walking Dead on Netflix and had a dream about the people that walk with the dead were out to get me.  I never do anything like this but I woke up in a complete terror.  Then I think it was the next night I woke up and I was convinced that someone was inside of my house.  Not only did I think someone was inside of my house but they had come into my closed bedroom re-closed the door and were hiding in my bathroom.  As I said before I don't normally have these experiences but this was the peak of the nights with bad sleep.  I believe my subconscious was working things out.  More recently I have started to notice more from the sub.  My motivation level has spiked and I'm often ready to go back to work even when I'm home relaxing.  I haven't seen increases in money that I can directly contribute to the sub but people seem to keep giving me free food which is kind of cool.  My exposure has been pretty low so far, I have been averaging somewhere in the ball park off one loop then two days off.  I'm going to switch to more of the recommendation Shannon made to BreathlessDragon of doing 5-8 loops one night then taking 7 nights off.  However, I might go with 6 nights off so I can do my loops on the same night each week.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently UMS) - Tao374 - 10-27-2019

So considering that I had never done more than 1 loop per day I decided to start with 3 loop and 6 days off then work up to 4 or 5.  It had the same effect as when I first started the sub.  I got extremely exhausted before even listening to the loops.  It's almost like this sub effects time in away that it starts drawing energy in advance.  Needless to say it took me about 24 hours to recover from listening to 3 loops counting the 8 or so hours before I listened.

I've noticed something interesting.  I would consider myself very financially educated going into using this sub.  I have lived well within my means and always had an interest in investing.  I only spend somewhere in the ball park of 60-70% of my income.  I keep numerous spreadsheets to track everything I do financially.  I've always had an interest in finance and money.  Plus I further developed my financial education reading books like the Richest Man In Babylon and Rich Dad Poor Dad.  So going into this sub I assumed it was going to make me more frugal and save even more money that I already was, wrong.  While I still think saving money and investing is critical to my future I tend to want to spend more money on things that will create an abundant life for me.  A lot of what I was doing was fear based.  I believed that I need to be somewhat extreme in my saving to have any chance to invest enough money to become financially free (investment income exceeding expenses) in the next 10-15.  Now I seem to have the mind set that I can make way more money and that this is going to happen soon.  I feel like I can have luxury and still invest plenty of money.  For example I tend to be using services like DoorDash more when I don't want to cook.  Before I would have considered this to be a waste of money (partially from my financial upbringing from my parent).  Now I do it twice a week or so and it adds quality to my life.  Also, I'm very passionate about drinking tea everyday.  I have been purchasing some very high end and exclusive teas that have a pretty high price tag.  It is something that I'm passionate about and is also adding quality to my life.  I have faith that I will be able to generate the money to fund my investment accounts while still living a very good life over the years to come.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently LTU 5) - Tao374 - 12-18-2019

Hi Guys, It has been awhile since I journaled.  I completed 3 months of UMS and after careful contemplation, I have decided to switch back to LTU.  I didn’t manifest any significant sum of money but with continued use I believe it could of happened.  I did have some internal changes, I tend to spend money more freely and the fear module seemed to start tearing down barriers in multiple areas of my life.  However, at the end of the day I’m already doing reasonably well financially and I really missed LTU and regretted stopping after my last 6 month run.  I may have manifest money by continually using UMS but I knew I was guaranteed big life changes from LTU based on my previous run.

This brings me to my next order of business, my relationship of 5 years came to an end last Sunday.  It was somewhat of a mutual breakup as we had grown apart, needed different things in our life and lost the fire over time.  She came into my life about 6 months after finding Subliminal Shop and pretty much using subs continuously (would estimate that I have actively ran subs 5 of the last 5.5 years).  Anyways I believe she came into my life due to the increased self-confidence/self-esteem that I start to have that I never had (ASC, E1 & LTU 3.1).  However, I have continued to change so much over the course of my usage that I think we grew apart (AM 6, E2, LTU 4/5).  My entire thought process and lifestyle has changed.  My career has taken off, I don’t enjoy drinking that often, I feel less needy and less addicted to sex (five years ago I was a borderline alcoholic and sex addict).

Some of the reasons we broke up was due to different interests and needs.  However, I also needed her to have some kind of plan for her life.  How were we supposed to move forward with our lives if she didn’t.  She did what I see a lot of young moms do by saying my child is my only priority.  I would point out that it is important for you to do well also because you are teaching your daughter the foundational mindset for her life but she chose to hide behind that wasn’t true or didn’t matter, even saying that she just wasn't raised that way. She also stopped wanting to have sex with me the better I did in life.

I bring all this up because I believe my subliminal usage has allowed me to grow and evolve at a much faster rate than someone who hadn’t been doing the same.  Also, because it exposed a potential false believe system that I have had in my psyche for a long time.  I always thought that the more successful and the more money I made the more women would be attracted to me.  This may not always be the case, it seems some can be driven away.

I’m optimistic about my second run of the new LTU and my breakup has been the most civil I have ever had.  She still wants to be friends with me which is never something some has told me before.  I might start looking for someone new in a month or two (maybe even a DMSI run later into 2020) but I’m more concerned with continuing to improve myself right now.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently UMS) - Shannon - 12-18-2019

When you attract someone into your life, they will be there becomes they resonate with the same energy you do.  If you increase or decrease your "vibration rate" significantly, they will stop resonating.  There are always going to be women attracted to more wealth and success, but there are also women attracted to more fear, more abuse, more stagnation, more drugs, more self destruction, etc.  Then you can also find women attracted to more love, more wisdom, more success, more happiness, more freedom, more enlightenment, more positivity, etc. It just depends on what level they are attuned to.  "There's someone for everyone", as the saying goes.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently UMS) - Benjamin - 12-18-2019

She sounds pretty manipulative, especially if she stopped having sex with you as you grew in yourself. That's a definite attempt to try to control you by withholding sex, it's something I really hate and have refused to accept from girls.

It's actually a good sign from what you wrote, now you can attract someone whos more positive for you. I'm glad you didn't put up with her bs.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently UMS) - Tao374 - 12-19-2019

(12-18-2019, 04:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: When you attract someone into your life, they will be there becomes they resonate with the same energy you do.  If you increase or decrease your "vibration rate" significantly, they will stop resonating.  There are always going to be women attracted to more wealth and success, but there are also women attracted to more fear, more abuse, more stagnation, more drugs, more self destruction, etc.  Then you can also find women attracted to more love, more wisdom, more success, more happiness, more freedom, more enlightenment, more positivity, etc. It just depends on what level they are attuned to.  "There's someone for everyone", as the saying goes.

Shannon, I agree with this philosophy and this makes me optimistic for my future dating.  I also think we are able to teach others to do better and bring people along for the ride but in this case I don't think she was ready.  People have to want it and change is hard , especially without tools like we have.  Thanks for the work you continue to do!

(12-18-2019, 08:14 PM)Benjamin Wrote: She sounds pretty manipulative, especially if she stopped having sex with you as you grew in yourself. That's a definite attempt to try to control you by withholding sex, it's something I really hate and have refused to accept from girls.

It's actually a good sign from what you wrote, now you can attract someone whos more positive for you. I'm glad you didn't put up with her bs.

Benjamin, I agree with you also.  I hate being manipulated but after reading this I need to clarify my post.  She didn't stop having sex with me, she just stopped enjoying it and refused to do anything extra besides just laying there like a zombie.  After we broke up she said she hated that I thought that I deserved to have a HJ or BJ just for being a good partner.  I'm not sure if this was manipulation or just lack of effort / loss of connection.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently UMS) - Shannon - 12-19-2019

(12-19-2019, 03:41 AM)Tao374 Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 08:14 PM)Benjamin Wrote: She sounds pretty manipulative, especially if she stopped having sex with you as you grew in yourself. That's a definite attempt to try to control you by withholding sex, it's something I really hate and have refused to accept from girls.

Benjamin, I agree with you also.  I hate being manipulated but after reading this I need to clarify my post.  She didn't stop having sex with me, she just stopped enjoying it and refused to do anything extra besides just laying there like a zombie.  After we broke up she said she hated that I thought that I deserved to have a HJ or BJ just for being a good partner.  I'm not sure if this was manipulation or just lack of effort / loss of connection.

People who are low awareness and/or very emotional will not always be trying to manipulate you when the sex stops, Ben.  Sometimes they just don't feel the right connection anymore.  I personally can't have sex with a woman I am not connected to the right way emotionally, which has confused the hell out of some physically very beautiful women who were used to getting whatever they wanted from any man they came across.  However, for me, physical beauty is something I consider, but it isn't the primary key.  People who come to believe they are the gift to humanity because everyone kisses their butt trying to get some from them have to do better than "But I'm beautiful!" to get me in bed. 

I think in this case it was most likely that he was growing and she was not, and they no longer had the right level of resonance for her to feel connected and supported the right way.

(12-19-2019, 07:17 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-19-2019, 03:41 AM)Tao374 Wrote:

People who are low awareness and/or very emotional will not always be trying to manipulate you when the sex stops, Ben.  Sometimes they just don't feel the right connection anymore.  I personally can't have sex with a woman I am not connected to the right way emotionally, which has confused the hell out of some physically very beautiful women who were used to getting whatever they wanted from any man they came across.  However, for me, physical beauty is something I consider, but it isn't the primary key.  People who come to believe they are the gift to humanity because everyone kisses their butt trying to get some from them have to do better than "But I'm beautiful!" to get me in bed. 

I think in this case it was most likely that he was growing and she was not, and they no longer had the right level of resonance for her to feel connected and supported the right way.

That seems like the case.  I want to make money and focus on my career and she wants to have a family.  I want to focus on my health and she wants to stay out all night.  Etc.  Also, after talking to her I realized I used to tease her saying things like don't worry you will have a real job one day, which I didn't mean any harm by but that effected things.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently LTU) - Tao374 - 12-26-2019

Glad to be back on LTU. It is kind of a do everything sub that attacks issues from all directions. It has healing, motivation, self-esteem, decreased stress and happiness all in one package. I'm committing to doing 3 month as a refresher. I'm kind of hoping that ASC 6G will be coming out around the time of the 3 months being up but that may be wishful thinking. If it isn't available will probably go for 6 months or use DMSI.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently ASC) - Tao374 - 02-21-2020

So I finished my second run of LTU 5.5G that had a duration of 3 months for a total of 9 months of exposure to this sub now. It is a good sub but I don't want to continue it at this time. Every door in life takes a certain key and as versatile as LTU is I don't think it's the right sub for me right now. LTU is a sub that does a great job at creating happiness, creating success and reducing general discomfort with life. However, it is kind of on the yin side of things. Being a man that already has a decent amount of success and happiness it isn’t ideal for me trying to reenter the dating world. I mentioned in my previous post that I was hoping ASC 6G would be available now but it appears to still be in the works. Therefore, I dusted of the first sub I ever used from Shannon, ASC 5G. It seem kind of like primitive tech now but this sub was absolutely incredible when I used it 5.5 half years ago and I haven’t picked it up since. After reviewing the product page I saw that my original testimonial was actually posted there which is kind of cool. Also, I found this quote from Shannon I believe, on the AM V6 page:

“What is better for confidence? AM or ASC?
ASC will work better on someone who is more self realized. AM6 will develop your self realization level.
AM6 isn’t really focused on self confidence directly, like ASC is. It’s focused on developing the reasons why you would naturally become and be self confident. So whereas ASC will generate confidence, it will not tend to have the foundation beneath it as would the results of confidence resulting from running AM6. Which is to say, ASC makes you confident, but AM6 turns you into confidence. If you get my meaning.”

I can’t wait to see what this sub can do for me after using both of the most recent LTU subs and the AM sub on and off for the last 5 years. If ASC can make me remotely as confident as I did the first time I used it when I really had no reason to be confident, I will be in amazing shape. It hurt me to omit that I have done all this work on myself and still feel a serious lack of confidence in reentering the dating pool. The good news is after the first two days of use I already feel better about my situation and can’t wait to see what happens.