Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Closing-Everyone-That-s-Closable-DMSI-3-2B)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - SargeMaximus - 05-08-2018

I feel like shit.

Girl bought me dinner and I made her cry. Because I told her I may be leaving soon. Sad

Totally feel like it would have been better if I’d never gone out with her.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - Zane - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 08:25 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I feel like shit.

Girl bought me dinner and I made her cry. Because I told her I may be leaving soon. Sad

How long have u known this girl? Also when said u were gonna leave that means u r gonna leave for home right? Or are u in another town?

Cant see why she would cry unless she's really attached and attracted to you both..

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - apollolux - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 08:50 PM)Zane Wrote:

How long have u known this girl? Also when said u were gonna leave that means u r gonna leave for home right? Or are u in another town?

Cant see why she would cry unless she's really attached and attracted to you both..

Sarge said that the possibility exists that he might lose his job soon for reasons and that would mean he would have to move. Not many people I've known personally and have seen here are apparently as honest and straightforward IRL as I've seen Sarge be.

Kudos to you, Sarge, for being direct with IRL people about your present and potential future!

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - SargeMaximus - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 08:54 PM)apollolux Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 08:50 PM)Zane Wrote:

Sarge said that the possibility exists that he might lose his job soon for reasons and that would mean he would have to move. Not many people I've known personally and have seen here are apparently as honest and straightforward IRL as I've seen Sarge be.

Kudos to you, Sarge, for being direct with IRL people about your present and potential future!

Thanks man. I feel SO bad though. I hurt this girl so much.

Yes Zane, she is very attached to me hence the crying. I’ve hurt her but I told her I wanted to tell her because I like her.

I feel so bad tho. If only I could keep my job, this wouldn’t be happening.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - SargeMaximus - 05-09-2018

(05-09-2018, 01:05 AM)Frosted Wrote: Maybe BASE could help? How long do you have before you're fired?

End of the month.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - SargeMaximus - 05-09-2018

Moving forward, I don’t want anyone posting in my journal if you haven’t been following it. Too many people reply in ignorance of topics discussed only a few posts ago. If you can’t keep up, keep out.

Thank you.

This whole situation with this girl has me reconsidering my position on the anti-sniper.

I assume the anti-sniper would have kept me from getting involved with this girl, and I never would have hurt her.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - Shawn - 05-09-2018

(05-09-2018, 08:44 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: This whole situation with this girl has me reconsidering my position on the anti-sniper.

I assume the anti-sniper would have kept me from getting involved with this girl, and I never would have hurt her.

Well, I don't know. I mean the AS is (was) there to keep you safe and protect you, not the girls. Ok, the unhappiness thing could have kicked in, but there is always a chance to hurt someone. Even if years or decades later. So in this case you could never meet someone. And if the AS had been in 3.2 and had kicked in for this girl you also would not had come to the conclusion that the AS might be useful.

(05-09-2018, 10:22 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 08:44 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: This whole situation with this girl has me reconsidering my position on the anti-sniper.

Well, I don't know. I mean the AS is (was) there to keep you safe and protect you, not the girls. Ok, the unhappiness thing could have kicked in, but there is always a chance to hurt someone. Even if years or decades later. So in this case you could never meet someone. And if the AS had been in 3.2 and had kicked in for this girl you also would not had come to the conclusion that the AS might be useful.

True.

It’s just horrible man. Making a woman cry makes you feel so helpless.

Good news is I texted her this morning and she got back to me right away. We’ll see if I see her this next week.

Ion, looking for another job in this city. If everything goes smoothly I could stay here and keep seeing the girls I’m getting. Got some more interest from online for example.

Wouldn’t mind seeing this main girl steadily too because I like her.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - Shawn - 05-09-2018

(05-09-2018, 10:49 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: True.

It’s just horrible man. Making a woman cry makes you feel so helpless.

Yeah, it is.

(05-09-2018, 10:49 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Good news is I texted her this morning and she got back to me right away. We’ll see if I see her this next week.

Ion, looking for another job in this city. If everything goes smoothly I could stay here and keep seeing the girls I’m getting. Got some more interest from online for example.

Wouldn’t mind seeing this main girl steadily too because I like her.

Looks like a plan.

(05-09-2018, 08:02 PM)Frosted Wrote: Sarge your journal is one of the only ones I follow nowadays.

Cool. I appreciate it man.

(05-09-2018, 08:02 PM)Frosted Wrote: I had been reading your posts just forgot the exact time frame.

I understand the need for boundaries and that time is precious but I think you are being unnecessarily harsh sometimes and alienate people. Just hoping you consider that and take some value from it instead of discarding it like you seem to do rashly in favor of your pre-existing world view.

Sorry if you feel this was a waste of your time again and if you want me to stay out I will. You don't need to ask again.

I appreciate your perspective, thank you for sharing.

The thing is, to put it bluntly, it's rude.

Imagine you're having a good convo with someone and suddenly someone else starts talking to you like "oh wait what? blah blah" and says things that have nothing to do with your convo or are making statements based on distortions of what you said.

No one appreciates that. I certainly don't.

So, I have to set that boundary because it means the people posting here will be people who are engaged and respectful, not rude and inconsiderate.

Now, if you want to post about a recent development in my journal that's fine, I just ask you read up on the back history before you post so you avoid the faux pas.

ION, today in Walmart I saw a girl I just wanted.

I lost track of her but later I saw her and thought "must do the hover!"

So I did.

We made EC and she said "hi" and I said hi.

Me: How's your night going?

Her: Good, how bout you?

Me: Ehh, good I guess... still learning where everything is here

Her: Oh where are you from?

Me: Take a wild guess

Her: *guesses first try*

Me: Wow, what? How did you know on your first try?

Her: haha, blah blah

Me: So have you lived here all your life?

Her: blah blah

Me: Done any traveling?

Her: yeah a bit. Just came back from Hawaii. You?

Anyhow so it goes like this for a while then, without me asking, she reaches into her purse and says "here... I'll give you my card" and I'm like "cool. then we can grab a drink sometime"

her: Hmmm, well, I dunno but here's the card anyways

Me: Cool, I'll text you

Her: huh?

Me: I said I'll text you.

Her: Oh it's not my cellphone, just my work number

Me: What?! *acting flabbergasted*

anyhow, we said goodbye and I left.

When I got home I was like "how am I supposed to transition this girl with her work number?" and a guy I'm living with said "Bro, she gave you her work number?"

Me: Yeah

Him: Bro, just tell her you have a funny picture to send her

I was like "omg! Genius!"

Cool stuff.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - Zane - 05-09-2018

Sarge have u noticed any physical changes in ur body or facial structure after being this long on DMSI... Cause Tbh buddy you have been on DMSI ever since it came out.. Its like ur second name is DMSI lol.. Cause i dont remember you u using any other Sub besides DMSI..

So maybe after all these months of running dmsi you are finally seeing results. Cause even previous version did something on ur HC even though this version made a breakthrough or close

So have u seen any changes? Did u compare it with Pre-DMSI era..

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - SargeMaximus - 05-10-2018

(05-09-2018, 11:43 PM)Zane Wrote: Sarge have u noticed any physical changes in ur body or facial structure after being this long on DMSI... Cause Tbh buddy you have been on DMSI ever since it came out.. Its like ur second name is DMSI lol.. Cause i dont remember you u using any other Sub besides DMSI..

So maybe after all these months of running dmsi you are finally seeing results. Cause even previous version did something on ur HC even though this version made a breakthrough or close

So have u seen any changes? Did u compare it with Pre-DMSI era..

Face-wise, not that I know of. Although I swear I'm growing muscle in my arms despite not working them out in months.

(05-10-2018, 08:15 AM)Frosted Wrote: Alright, I didn't realize it was rude. I guess we both might have learned something Smile.

True that. And no worries. Smile

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - SargeMaximus - 05-11-2018

Couple things I've noticed recently:

- People be trying to set frames, steal power, or dictate how interactions will go. This is repulsive to me and rather than try to get the power back or "win" the battles, I simply walk away.

- When people have been drinking, are on drugs or on medication, they seem to like me a lot more. This is obvious in sales where I encounter many people who may be drinking, doing drugs, or are on meds. Every time they are much more receptive to me than normal.