Subliminal Talk
Questions regarding preparation for AM 6 and potential release date for AM 7 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Questions regarding preparation for AM 6 and potential release date for AM 7 (/Thread-Questions-regarding-preparation-for-AM-6-and-potential-release-date-for-AM-7)

Questions regarding preparation for AM 6 and potential release date for AM 7 - Hanpan - 09-09-2017

Hi all.

I discovered this forum a few weeks ago. I have already purchased a few MP3s, and I am very impressed with the quality of the products.

I've looked around in the product catalog, and I discovered the Alpha Male Subliminal Training V 6, which looks absolutely amazing, and I can see from other posts on the forum that people seem to love the program. I do have two questions that I hope someone can answer for me. If these questions have been discussed in another post, I apologize for the inconvenience:

1) If I decide to purchase AM V6, do I need to do other programs beforehand? In one of the forum posts, it was mentioned that people should do V5 before V6, but I can't find anything about that in the product description.
2) Does anyone know when the AM V7 is expected to be released? I another forum post from a year ago, there were talks about late 17/early 18.

Thanks a lot in advance

RE: Questions regarding preparation for AM 6 and potential release date for AM 7 - Determined - 09-09-2017

No you can run AM6 as it is. It's far more powerful than AM5

I recommend you stick to the 32 day schedule. The more listening the better. I got exponentially better results from listening to 16 hours a day vs 8.

2). At this point is unknowable. Shannon has a lot on his plate right now. AM6 took 6 months to build. I'd say earliest estimate would be end of 2018 if not then 2019.

AM6 is a fine product. Literally changed my life. Follow the instructions, read the recommended readings at least three times each and run stage 7 when necessary.

RE: Questions regarding preparation for AM 6 and potential release date for AM 7 - Raykon - 09-09-2017

(09-09-2017, 01:19 PM)Determined Wrote: No you can run AM6 as it is. It's far more powerful than AM5

I recommend you stick to the 32 day schedule. The more listening the better. I got exponentially better results from listening to 16 hours a day vs 8.

2). At this point is unknowable. Shannon has a lot on his plate right now. AM6 took 6 months to build. I'd say earliest estimate would be end of 2018 if not then 2019.

AM6 is a fine product. Literally changed my life. Follow the instructions, read the recommended readings at least three times each and run stage 7 when necessary.

Changed my life too. highly recommend.

RE: Questions regarding preparation for AM 6 and potential release date for AM 7 - Benjamin - 09-09-2017

Hi Hanpan,
Welcome.

1. That is fine, AM contains alot and it helps you build a good base to go off. The post you mention was old and was before AM6 was released and was what Shannon thought at the time. AM6 is standalone.

2. It won't be for quite a while. AM7 will be in 6g and that is still being developed. I can't really estimate, neither can Shannon as usually these estimations won't be correct. So the best answer is 'when it's ready'.

RE: Questions regarding preparation for AM 6 and potential release date for AM 7 - XyzN - 09-15-2017

RE: Questions regarding preparation for AM 6 and potential release date for AM 7 - X88B88 - 10-09-2017

I'm nearing the end of AM 6 stage 1. I've definitely noticed inner changes already, the most significant being non-reactivity to things that would normally cause an adrenaline spike in me... eg locking eyes with a stranger. Considering a lot of people haven't noticed any major changes from stage 1, I'm only imagining what the next few stages will bring!
2 days until stage 2 baby!