Subliminal Talk
Ale's DMSI Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ale's DMSI Journey (/Thread-Ale-s-DMSI-Journey)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Ale's DMSI Journey - DarkPlouf - 08-03-2017

No need to wait. Switch right away.

RE: Ale's DMSI Journey - Benjamin - 08-03-2017

Quote:Anyway, I have a question for you all. I'm still running version A, but when I decide to go to B, do I have to wait a few days without listening? or I can just switch from one day to another?

That's fine, just switch the next day as the scripts are the same except that B doesn't have the healing like A.

RE: Ale's DMSI Journey - dissonance - 08-03-2017

(07-30-2017, 09:10 AM)Plouf Wrote: I'm on A too and didn't notice any change related to attracting girls. Still shy around girls, afraid of beautiful ones too.
I think the healing didn't reach that part yet.
I'm not after women now so it doesn't really bother me and I'm going to switch to another sub anyway.
I'd like to try OF if it'll help with the shyness but I have some priorities. Good luck.

You know, to be honest, I've done AM6, OF, as well as LTU, and I have to say that DMSI 3.1a has been the most powerful healing and internal self-esteem fixing sub by a decent amount. The technologies in the OF program and even EPRHA 2.0 are way inferior to what is used in DMSI 3.1a, so that's probably why. I guarantee you that you'd benefit a lot more from DMSI 3.1a than OF. I've been using 3.1a for the healing aspect only ever since it came out, and it's extremely effective, I must say.

RE: Ale's DMSI Journey - Ale - 08-04-2017

(08-03-2017, 11:49 PM)dissonance Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 09:10 AM)Plouf Wrote: I'm on A too and didn't notice any change related to attracting girls. Still shy around girls, afraid of beautiful ones too.
I think the healing didn't reach that part yet.
I'm not after women now so it doesn't really bother me and I'm going to switch to another sub anyway.
I'd like to try OF if it'll help with the shyness but I have some priorities. Good luck.

You know, to be honest, I've done AM6, OF, as well as LTU, and I have to say that DMSI 3.1a has been the most powerful healing and internal self-esteem fixing sub by a decent amount. The technologies in the OF program and even EPRHA 2.0 are way inferior to what is used in DMSI 3.1a, so that's probably why. I guarantee you that you'd benefit a lot more from DMSI 3.1a than OF. I've been using 3.1a for the healing aspect only ever since it came out, and it's extremely effective, I must say.

This is what I'm after as well and that's why I won't switch to B yet. I want to heal first but at the same time there were days when I just needed some female attention and not getting it didn't help with my motivation.

Just one more hurdle to jump! Wink

RE: Ale's DMSI Journey - Ale - 08-12-2017

I'm starting to see interest from women these last few days. Unfortunately, it's been from women I'm seriously unattracted to. But hey! at least they are showing, that's better than nothing!. One of them used to work on the same floor as me and now she changed teams. She said she missed me and invited me to lunch.

I've also started to workout, all my body is hurting now. Headaches are back and I don't seem to get as hungry all the time as I was before.