Subliminal Talk
DMSI journey- now at 3.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI journey- now at 3.5 (/Thread-DMSI-journey-now-at-3-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 05-26-2017

(05-26-2017, 05:46 PM)RTBoss Wrote: So no sooner than you start running 6 loops, you quit. Interesting.

Dont know if it is resistance or something else. But for me, it was a question of practicals. I am used to dating at least 2 girls a month and with DMSi the number has gone to none since last 3 months so I gotta do something about it.
Time is limited and in absence of any visible progress in last 3 months, gotta try something new. at least that's the logic I am going by.

Plus no way I can sustain the tiredness caused by 6 loops a day.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Shannon - 05-26-2017

When you quit because your subconscious has done something in response that you respond to by quitting... you are teaching it how to successfully resist and have what it wants. That's a pretty good way to chalk up your invested time so far as a waste, when in fact this response is happening because 6 loops is making a significant impact on achieving your goal.

Execute, stonewall or run away. Pick your outcome.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Benjamin - 05-27-2017

Interesting then that I did 3 loops the first night after you announced to follow intuition then last night 4 loops.. had a fear related dream where I woke up all sweaty and today all these thoughts and feelings of quitting and doing other methods has come up again.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Dzemoo - 05-27-2017

(05-26-2017, 09:13 PM)Theron Wrote:
(05-26-2017, 05:46 PM)RTBoss Wrote: So no sooner than you start running 6 loops, you quit. Interesting.

Dont know if it is resistance or something else. But for me, it was a question of practicals. I am used to dating at least 2 girls a month and with DMSi the number has gone to none since last 3 months so I gotta do something about it.
Time is limited and in absence of any visible progress in last 3 months, gotta try something new. at least that's the logic I am going by.

Plus no way I can sustain the tiredness caused by 6 loops a day.

Interesting you mention my dating has gone down too, but i cant quit subs i am too addicted to it

By the way i am doing 6-8 hours with every Version of dmsi

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 05-27-2017

(05-26-2017, 11:59 PM)Shannon Wrote: When you quit because your subconscious has done something in response that you respond to by quitting... you are teaching it how to successfully resist and have what it wants. That's a pretty good way to chalk up your invested time so far as a waste, when in fact this response is happening because 6 loops is making a significant impact on achieving your goal.

Execute, stonewall or run away. Pick your outcome.

Shannon, problem is how do we know this?

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 06-29-2017

After a 32 day hiatus back on DMSI 3.1 A, 6 loops in the night, mixing Hybrid and US since last night. Since there were instructions on not to do any other thing while doing DMSI. I felt I ned to take a break do some Hypnosis work for these 32 days. I will start my observations again and will watch what happens.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 07-04-2017

4 days into 6 loops of 3.1 A in the night. My sleep is deep. In the last run, I used to have a disturbed sleep when running the Hybrid. That seems to have settled.
Had a really weird dream last night where all teeth were cracking up slowly starting with my front one which just went brittle. felt super weird and the dream woke me up. No idea what it could mean but it made an impression of some sorts.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Zane - 07-04-2017

(07-04-2017, 10:28 AM)Theron Wrote: 4 days into 6 loops of 3.1 A in the night. My sleep is deep. In the last run, I used to have a disturbed sleep when running the Hybrid. That seems to have settled.
Had a really weird dream last night where all teeth were cracking up slowly starting with my front one which just went brittle. felt super weird and the dream woke me up. No idea what it could mean but it made an impression of some sorts.

A dream of teeth falling out generally reflects the dreamer's insecurities facing radical changes in life-Google

I remember having same dream when I was on MHS-5.5G. Since you are on version A while is a healing sub also.. This sure means that some serious work is going on in ur subconsciously.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 07-05-2017

(07-04-2017, 03:45 PM)Zane Wrote: A dream of teeth falling out generally reflects the dreamer's insecurities facing radical changes in life-Google

I remember having same dream when I was on MHS-5.5G. Since you are on version A while is a healing sub also.. This sure means that some serious work is going on in ur subconsciously.

Oh thanks for that. Good to know I am not the only one.

Yesterday it was another crazy dream.

A relative of mine who committed suicide a few years ago is seen working with me in the dream. I accuse him of being drunk while at work and tell everyone. he leaves angrily and I later realise I was wrong about it.But it is too late now, fearing the worst, I sob uncontrollably and my best friend accuses me of abetting his suicide.

The one common theme I notice is that it is all to do with people who are no longer in my life. The relative is no more, The friend is not a friend anymore and another guy from my past who is more like an acquaintance from work I knew a long time ago.

The crying felt so real that it woke me up!
I had not mourned this relative this much even in real life so the intensity surprised me.
DMSI really digs stuff up.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 07-07-2017

Adding to the list of weird dream, yesterday I was trying to solve a math problem in an exam. This dream had a flavour of my nightmares from the past where I suddenly find myself in a trigonometry exam, sweating and unable to figure what the answer. in almost all cases, I conclude the dream by telling myself I have already passed the exams and I have a degree, so need to take that exam again.

I was trying to figure what the formula for a tangent with a circle is. I had a feeling I know the answer. but I was unable to pull it out of my brain.... it was deeply dissatisfying and even 18 hours later, a part of me is still drawing a circle witha line attached and trying to figure the relationship between the two...very frustrating

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - apollolux - 07-07-2017

If you haven't already got it, tangent is sine over cosine. Hopefully you can put that to rest now and relax.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 07-07-2017

(07-07-2017, 03:00 PM)apollolux Wrote: If you haven't already got it, tangent is sine over cosine. Hopefully, you can put that to rest now and relax.

ah right. I was trying to just imagine a circle with a line touching it and hence forgot all about the above...

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 07-20-2017

I have been going on 7 loops for a week and now switching on to 8 loops just to test out.Tiredness is gone thankfully.
In the middle of last week, I was travelling so could not use DMSI for 4 continuous days. I was in a religious place and on day two I started getting very blatant stares from girls I found attractive. Girls with their parents staring at me. because of the location and my position, it was actually uncomfortable. It was a very sacred and religious place and my mind was mostly occupied by godly thoughts. The first time it happened, I thought it was a co incidence and then it happened again on day 3.
on day 4 it did not happen at all.But then on day 4, I did not find any attractive girls.
I wish DMSI comes with an off switch because it can get really uncomfortable to have such attention in some situations.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 08-02-2017

Stopping DMSI after one full month of listening so I can do some Hypnosis and NLP work. I will come back and continue once 3.2 comes in