Subliminal Talk
Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.1 - Starting Fresh - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Funky's Journal - The Year of DMSI - V3.1 - Starting Fresh (/Thread-Funky-s-Journal-The-Year-of-DMSI-V3-1-Starting-Fresh)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Sickologist - 11-23-2016

I stick to what I know works best for me, and because I'm an artist I also take the type of risks most people won't to get as much material as possible. Yeah, I would pursue so called quality women, but I'm not against hooking up with the so called low quality women whatever that means. Depends on how you look at it, if you wanna get wasted with some wild chick and have your balls licked, you'll need to recognize a certain type and treat her accordingly.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - FREAK4LIFE - 11-23-2016

(11-23-2016, 10:39 AM)Sickologist Wrote: I stick to what I know works best for me, and because I'm an artist I also take the type of risks most people won't to get as much material as possible. Yeah, I would pursue so called quality women, but I'm not against hooking up with the so called low quality women whatever that means. Depends on how you look at it, if you wanna get wasted with some wild chick and have your balls licked, you'll need to recognize a certain type and treat her accordingly.

Fatties are low quality!

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - JackOfHearts - 11-23-2016

(11-23-2016, 07:36 AM)Sickologist Wrote: 360, you always misinterpret what I'm saying so I'm gonna make it extra clear for you.

By going all in, I mean to approach a woman with strong sexual intent. Whoever says this doesn't work, is clueless. When you go all in, that means you have a high level of self respect, you expect the woman to want to get ***** by you, i.e positive self image, you believe in your personality and you trust that your image and reputation will help you seal the deal. So it has nothing to do with any of the nonsense you've attributed to my style.

Dzemoo was also running aggressive game, though he was also switching it up like me. He posted about several times he would approach a woman and directly ask her for sex, he was also mentally being women who were bitchy with him into sexual submission. That highlights what I wrote above here.

He wrote about how it was beta to be direct with women in his DMSI thread, but I think that was more of a language issue. I think he meant to say that it's also effective to be sneaky, a wolf in sheeps clothing with women and I agree with that. Different situation requires different tactics. When Shannon wrote about how it's not beta to be direct with women, I think most of us agreed, if not all. The problem on that thread happened when you and some other members resorted to shaming tactics, for example you stating that Dzemoo acted like a woman which was utter bs.

I don't care where you're at man. This is the last time I'll respond to any of your posts. Communicating with you is a waste of my precious time.
You don't even realize that Dzeemo style was contradicting what you are saying here.

Quote:that means you have a high level of self respect, you expect the woman to want to get ***** by you, i.e positive self image, you believe in your personality and you trust that your image and reputation will help you seal the deal.

What Dzeemo wrote proved that he wasn't respecting himself, he said he would use anything to get the girl even lying (that and many other things). If you don't see that you are just blind man.

There is not need to employ any shaming tactics just read what he wrote, it's obvious, maybe I should quote him to make it more obvious but I think you would probably find a way to ignore it anyway. I can't believe you don't see it, I'm the one wasting my time here.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - RisingSon - 11-23-2016

Most women are low quality and should be treated accordingly. Hah! Compared to me at least, I don't know about you. I'd say they respond exceedingly well to being treated as their own self-image dictates. Must be a solipsism/narcissism thing, idk. I try not to feed into that loop.

I never advocate subterfuge in dealing with women, because then you are sinking to their level of deception and falsity. Your life will end up a mess if you can't be congruent with yourself. What, you going to start wearing make-up next? See where this is going? One reason I like young girls is because they don't know how to take care of themselves and age poorly! Focus on health is my advice. I like the hormone optimization of DMSI because that will benefit your own pheromone signature. One reason the dating scene is such a mess is because women can't be real with themselves and admit what they want.

I'd rather be raw and take what I want, through power and influence or force. If you are high value enough they love it anyway, anyhow.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Life - 11-23-2016

Yeah I think that's the problem with online game too because women "are" their photoshopped pictures

Online game is a nightmare that feeds into female narcissism. Woah, have you seen Tinder studies? That stuff gets men to commit suicide on other forums. The 80/20 rule meme, don't look into it. This is also known as female hypergamy; they want the BEST and to hell with the rest.

Throw out game, it doesn't serve you. It's empowering female's ego and nothing more. I don't give women the time of the day anymore. Why should I? Society doesn't care about men much and mostly just validates women at the expense of men. This is the rift between the sexes that needs to be healed...

Through sex. Violent, penetrative sex. Funny thing is that lesbian couples are the biggest domestic abusers, so take that.
I want to see DMSI have the brakes taken off and male aggression not shunned, because it's the answer.
Still glad Shannon put some respect factors in there because that's another big issue.

But mostly it should be fun. Because it is. Big Grin

I don't know why you feel that way obviously I want things in men's favour and also like rough sex. I think we are giving females power by saying how much power they do have. Embody having all the power and that will be the reality. It's easier said than done creating a world around those beliefs takes time

Women have a ton of power since feminism, like uhh AoC laws they wrote not too long ago, redefining rape definitions, along with the special status they always had and protection but now even moreso. They became tyrants. And it's going to destroy civilization again (like Rome). Then nobody wins. Wink

Maybe I am thinking long-term and big picture. Yet, if more people were having SEX (how sexist!), there would be a lot more winners and content individuals. Our current generation has less sex than their parents did, and so on... I'm surely not motivated in the current state of things.

Hmm maybe you're right atleast Hilary didn't get elected I just think every woman I've slept with I've had the upper hand and been the star only I can let myself get hurt maybe it's different elsewhere the only thing I can think of is divorce money and custody of kids that contribute to the power struggle

For the most part everyone is biased towards women and men are disposable in this current society. Yeah, I'm bitter. Although not entirely. I'm actually a lot more psychologically healthy than most people women included I'd like to think. Like they say, responsibility to the responsible.

Hilary was a joke but then again I don't take politics too seriously. We might be cool with Russia now, though. Tons of good looking desperate women in Russia who have a hard time finding men to commit; that scarcity makes them try harder to be attractive. My uncle married a mail order bride from over there but once she got citizenship in the US she learned the way the game was played here and divorced then took him for all he was worth!

Yea I think that's where a lot of my power comes from knowing that scarcity doesn't exist

(11-23-2016, 06:29 PM)James Bond Wrote: Yea I think that's where a lot of my power comes from knowing that scarcity doesn't exist

Yeah, then you are transcending what is called objective reality.
With the help of abundance mentality, luck magnifier, attract positive energy, etc we can forge our own destiny!
In that way you are smarter than me being stuck in my limited beliefs and observations/perceptions.
"The map is not the territory"

Anyway, I'm going to stop hijacking Trunk's journal for now. He deserves better than that.

Peace out and best of luck.

RE: Funky's Journal - Catching a glimpse of DMSI power - Benjamin - 11-23-2016

Guys remember the new extension of rule 4.

Quote:(Modified 7/11/16) Rule 4 Expanded - Users may not make mention of or discuss politics. As per the rest of rule 4 there will be a thread in the chatter box to do so.

Oops my bad and it's all yours trunks