Subliminal Talk
Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-MIR2-Testing-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-10-2016

MIR2 probably will not have anti-inflammatory properties added. GPR14 will almost certainly. GPR12 works well on everything we have thrown at it except direct nerve pain... I'm going to try to improve the response to that, and anti-inflammatory is going to help.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-10-2016

(11-10-2016, 07:55 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 07:13 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 02:50 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Dear Shannon based on this quote and similar,from your 'other' journal ,"I believe it is possible for a person to actually be able to influence another person, entirely through their aura alone", that being the case, is it not so and does it not stand to reason that if this can done for such a title as DMSI,yet with some tweaks and adjustments for the said goals of healing,Love,success,then could it not do so for strenghtening THE AURIC FIELD for Greater Love,Greater Healing of Mind,Body,Heart and Spirit? could it not be used to fortify ones auric feild to attract greater Love,Greater Success,good fortune and the like,as well,dear Man? I mean man your getting into beyound cutting edge stuff here Shannon as you well know...peace be wiff. Keith.

Listening to some Holy Music this early morning at 5:47 am, Gregorian Chants - Illumination
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWdSi0Xw4u0 on Youtube, Just beautiful,sooo peaceful.

What I am hoping to do with this, eventually, is create subs with helpful side effects. For instance, an aura that bathes everyone around you in energy that triggers calmness, healing, self love, letting go of fear, etc. while doing the same or even something else for you. One person could, just by being, affect everyone around them in ways that make the world a better place. Without even trying.

We are definitely coming into interesting times, and interesting potentials.

"Holy Holes in a Doughnut BatMan!!" actual quote from Burt Ward( Robin in Batmand the 1966 Tv show)....dayummm. that is absolutely 'guru' stuff that the masters from the far east spoke about soooo long ago and still do... the effects of such 'auric energies' The abouve mentioned type of subs,I'd wanna play that sucker 20 hours a day thats how much I'd be in love with this thang but knowing you it'd probably only need a few loops by then to have the same or equaivilant effects! Truly Magnifcants at its finest. Let your energy be as fragrant and as pleasant as the oils and potions you create! ah,Shannon?
PS: OH post script I just had an idea come to me Shannon...Jim Carey says in one of his Life speeches which is flippin' so deep and uplifting,that he created a life that every where he goes people offer their best selves to him!! Can U faulkin imagine!!??? Imagine that! AN aura that brings out thee best in people where ever you go and your therefore can amp up your own light in the process,just by others being in or near enough to your aura and such energies! NOW Dig that Shannon!!
Think on that for a while...how cool would that be ,coupled with Love Magificant high vibrational Love Love Love!! "YOU May say Im a Dreamer but Im NOT the Only one!!" John Lennon, "Imagination is Greater thank Knowledge" Enstien ,"If you understood the meaning and value of 3,6 & 9,you'd have a key to the Universe" Tesla! and lastly,fer now,wink, "Men see things and say Why? I See things that NEVER were and say WHY NOT!" Robert F. Kennedy . Keith.

There's a lot of stuff I have plans to do. Would that I was not so busy right now. But it is coming. To all things, their season.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-12-2016

About 30 minutes ago I noticed I was getting snoggy (for you Brit/Aussies who think snoggy means kissy, I'm using the word to mean I'm having to make that disgusting snorting noise to clear my throat of mucus) because of an oncoming sore throat.

YAY! Chance to test.

Turned on MIR2 ultrasonc and within 23 minutes I was not having to do that anymore, but was definitely wanting to sleep.

I can't sleep, because I have plans for about 30 minutes from now.

Turned on the hybrid track and it made me feel less tired for a bit, but now I feel like I have been 24+ hours without sleep. You know that "My eyes are going to melt out of my head" feeling? I was just fine for being awake 30 minutes ago.

So in less than 30 minutes, soreness is down, snogginess is almost gone and I'm about ready to fall asleep.

Sleepiness means I have an infection, and the program is working.

EDIT: Forgot to add, it's relaxing my whole body...

Interestingly, I still feel like sleeping, but something has kicked in to at least partially power my brain up some. No longer about to fall over. I do feel the morphine drip though.

Interestingly, I feel relaxed and sleepy, and awake, at the same time.

I am also definitely in an altered state of awareness.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-12-2016

Wow!! Definitely Altered State of Being...awesome job Shannon both Hybrid,Ultra-Sonic and the expereiment over all... NO more snoogy stuff. MY Plan fer next yea ris to buy a program per month Until I Have my arsenal down pat..for starters MIR2,then MHS,the GRP... Unless of course some form of Ultra-Success 5.5 or 6G comes out by then.... awesome work Shannon,awesome,Man!

2ndly) YOU Know the work and experimenting,adjustments & tweaking your're doing with DMSI in the direction of 'making the person a 10 on the 1-10 scale,or higher,in light of percieved value, and related? Well could some form of that be added to ASC or another program which included self esteem,self validation,appreciation of self...where it amps all of that up,into the startosphere?
Knowing your deep Infinite True Value and exuding that all around you- for now becoz Im soo tired and bushed... a new program,module that far more deepens,heighten & widens ones awareness of one's value and worth and thusly the self esteem sky rockets! This could be if not planned by you Shannon to be included in many many a future programs...like Much of E2 is now and will be included in several future programs..I Know the two are inter-linked high Value and clearing 'emotional stuff' thats in the way..maybe Im simply describing E3 6G and dont fully realize it Orrrrr Maybe I just did! Ding ,Light Bulb!

(11-12-2016, 03:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: Interestingly, I feel relaxed and sleepy, and awake, at the same time.

(11-12-2016, 03:56 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Wow!! Definitely Altered State of Being...awesome job Shannon both Hybrid,Ultra-Sonic and the expereiment over all... NO more snoogy stuff. MY Plan fer next yea ris to buy a program per month Until I Have my arsenal down pat..for starters MIR2,then MHS,the GRP... Unless of course some form of Ultra-Success 5.5 or 6G comes out by then.... awesome work Shannon,awesome,Man!

Probably not going to release Mir2 after testing it. I think I am going to tweak it up and release 2.1 instead, even though 2 seems to be kicking bootay. I think I can make it even better before I release it.

Quote: 2ndly) YOU Know the work and experimenting,adjustments & tweaking your're doing with DMSI in the direction of 'making the person a 10 on the 1-10 scale,or higher,in light of percieved value, and related? Well could some form of that be added to ASC or another program which included self esteem,self validation,appreciation of self...where it amps all of that up,into the startosphere?
Knowing your deep Infinite True Value and exuding that all around you- for now becoz Im soo tired and bushed... a new program,module that far more deepens,heighten & widens ones awareness of one's value and worth and thusly the self esteem sky rockets! This could be if not planned by you Shannon to be included in many many a future programs...like Much of E2 is now and will be included in several future programs..I Know the two are inter-linked high Value and clearing 'emotional stuff' thats in the way..maybe Im simply describing E3 6G and dont fully realize it Orrrrr Maybe I just did! Ding ,Light Bulb!

(11-12-2016, 03:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: Interestingly, I feel relaxed and sleepy, and awake, at the same time.

The techniques would be different for the two goals, but the goals are definitely possible. We will see what sort of badarsery we can come up with when I get a chance to fully focus in those directions.

5.5/6G is making building subs fun again. In spite of the insane amount of work.

Noticing an increased visual acuity... it's almost like I have two different types of vision being overlaid on one another and the result is like everything is brighter and more defined. I am not the only tester reporting this effect.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Benjamin - 11-12-2016

Quote:for you Brit/Aussies who think snoggy means kissy

Haha i'm not sure what you mean! Big Grin

(11-12-2016, 10:41 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:for you Brit/Aussies who think snoggy means kissy

Haha i'm not sure what you mean! Big Grin

Uh huh. Wink

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-13-2016

Okay, so I wake up feeling just a little snogginess, and maybe 1/2% of the sore throat. My body is obviously kicking the hell out of it. It's so faint I have to really think about it to know it's there at all.

Since the body does things differently during sleep, I find that when I wake up with symptoms, they may go away after a time of being awake.

Yesterday I was feeling very strongly affected by the state shifting of this program, and in fact it was apparently affecting me significantly more than I realized. I answered a thread of comments within the discussion thread for my journal, but have no memory of seeing the other comments that I found this morning that were being made at the same time.

Quite obviously... DO NOT drive or operate heavy machinery while using MIR2!

The effect of the state shifting with the morphine drip produces an even worse situation if I am to achieve my goal of making the person using the program capable of staying productive. So I am going to retain 2.0 and release 2.1, which will have morphine drip disabled, and be designed to keep the person as productive as possible with the state shifting. This will hopefully make it possible for you to stay capable of going to work and being functional, while MIR does its thing. 2.0 saw good results for that, but not in all cases.

For instance, right now, I assuredly cannot and will not work on subliminals. Which sucks, because I need to, but I also have to finish with whatever this is that I have infection wise, and I can't work while I am in an altered state of awareness like this.

I really don't know if I will be able to make MIR something you can use while you work, since the focus has to remain on MIR's goal. But I will try. so the goals of MIR2.1 are:

1. Make it work as quickly as possible without becoming unsafe.
2. Adjust state shifting as much as possible to allow for productivity while keeping MIR at least as powerful and effective as it is now.
3. Remove morphine drip.

Did the ultrasonic overnight because I couldn't handle trickling stream hybrid at full blast. Just turned on the hybrid again and there is a noticeable difference. I have seen it twice now, that difference. The hybrid works, and it is significantly more powerful. I guess I have the alignment methods working.

But because it is much more powerful, so is the altered state of awareness it generates.

And interestingly, I feel it is sort of a dual layer thing, and I wonder if maybe this is not where that comes from, and the visual effects.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - apollolux - 11-13-2016

I don't know where you get "snoggy" from, must be a Florida thing. Wink I say snorty or "snorky" when describing that kind of congestion.

(11-13-2016, 01:16 PM)apollolux Wrote: I don't know where you get "snoggy" from, must be a Florida thing. Wink I say snorty or "snorky" when describing that kind of congestion.

Nah, it's an invented word. I didn't know it was in use for anything else when I came up with it.