Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 02:46 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 02:31 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 02:19 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 12:35 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Hey chaos you old home wrecker! I knew you could do it! Big Grin

In all seriousness I have a question: How many extra calories a day would you say you're having to eat on DMSI 2.4?

2.4 hunger isn't quite that of V1, IMO. Also, in my case, 2.4 has me motivated to cut weight for the first time in about 7 months.

Have you had to cut your food intake or has the program burned more calories?

I've had to cut my food intake. Drastically.

I don't think DMSI burns calories in any appreciable way that would make a difference to body composition (my experience). I've been monitoring my weight and body comp. The only thing that's changed is when I stopped working out, my weight went UP and so did my body fat percentage (duh). I was eating the same as before, which was essentially a little above maintenance. The lack of physical activity put 10 lbs. on me. Since starting E2, I've gained 20 ***** pounds. I got to get rid of it! So I'm doing a drastic 2 week cut (PSMF) to get things kickstarted.

What I DO think DMSI does is change perception to make you look good, even if you're overweight. I actually weigh more than I did when I started cutting from my last transformation (the weight I gained when my wife was pregnant with my son). I took pictures and looked like absolute shite. I look at myself in the mirror now and think to myself, "Damn, this is the best you've EVER looked at this weight!"

Wow, that sounds like a cool side-effect. The whole perception thing.

Good to know I won't have to eat more. How does the hunger work then? I mean, it's sounded to me like people were having to eat more than normal to accommodate the program.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 02:56 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: I'm inclined to agree with RTBoss. I've been eating a lot more junk food and justifying it with, "well, DMSI will burn it off!" Unfortunately, I'm now noticing that I'm gaining weight. I'm not convinced that the increased hunger is coming from the aura burn off. I think it's coming from the massive changes that the sub is demanding of your body. Personally, I only get hungry post-resistance, as if my brain is screaming for more energy after finally accepting the code. However, I was completely oblivious to the weight gain because of the perceptual shift.

Just today, I decided to go on a cut to lose the pounds.

So... what does the hunger do then? I mean, if your body isn't using the energy, why does it happen at all?

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Have at ye - 09-18-2016

Interesting. I actually decided to get back on this diet I was using about 2 years ago with great success (lost over 10 kg on it, coupled with exercise), just yesterday. I am also guilty of the very same thing that chaosvrgn was doing (as in - eating lots of junk food and justifying it with "hey, it's for the aura"). Big Grin

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-18-2016

Warning, this post is NSFW.

I'm still pretty sick and my mind isn't really working right, so you'll have to excuse how jumbled this is gonna sound. I'm having a hard time focusing and crafting legible sentences, lol.

The biggest takeaway from this weekend? Guys -- we gotta trust in Shannon. Even when it feels like the sub isn't doing anything, we still gotta trust that an individual that knows how to create reality bending silent .mp3s knows what he's doing. My experiences this weekend were so surreal that I'm still having trouble accepting them. I've never been treated so much like a celebrity before. Was making crazy contacts. I already have a job offer from a creative agency (which I'm not gonna take, but still). One of the guys I met this weekend told me that I was the coolest dude he'd ever met, and I've GOT to come visit him. This happened over and over and over. Breaking the ice with other men was as easy as saying, "yo" and dapping them up. If you're in sales or any other job where you have to meet with clients, v2.4 will turn you into a superstar. People WILL love you. People WILL think you're a celebrity. People WILL give you things. The pretty lady running the hotel front desk gave me a discount on my room without asking. She also kept blabbing on about nothing, stumbling over her words and giggling.

But on to what everyone wants to hear about. The fuckin'.

So, the blonde -- who we'll call "K" -- was the first person I met at the marketing event. She's actually the friend of a good colleague of mine, and I'm pretty sure he wanted to fuck her, so I knew I'd have to be careful. But, from the time I met her, there was this really odd, profound connection. I don't know how to describe it -- it felt beyond the "autopilot." More like, an awareness that she was insanely attracted to me. Weird thing is, she didn't seem to be my type, at ALL. She's "light and tight" as RTBoss put it. Rich, blonde trophy wife type. Really dolled up. Quite beautiful, but not someone I would CONSCIOUSLY go for. Really skinny, but somehow still had a great ass. However, she had some amazing feminine energy that stirred something up within me. That first conversation was so weird. The eye contact was insane. For a good 5 minutes, we didn't break eye contact at all. The conversation itself was superficial. I knew in my damn soul that I was going to bust a nut inside this chick.

Anyway, they went on and I started heading around the event, networking. No matter where I went, she kept popping up. And every time, she'd stare directly into my eyes and smile. That kept happening all day. She kept inviting me to her hometown, saying I should check it out. IOI's were insane. At one point, we went to the bar at the hotel together, and she gave me one of the biggest IOIs -- the leg twine, mixed with dangling her shoe off her foot, swinging it toward me. When we talked, it's like everything else vanished. The funny thing is, I wasn't "gaming" her at all. I was literally talking about a bunch of entrepreneur / marketing dork shit. Funnels. Conversion rates. Attrition rates. Upsells. Downsells. And since she's new to the game, everything I was talking about was going over her head, because her responses made NO sense. Clearly, she didn't get what I was saying. Didn't matter. She was hanging off every word.

Nothing ended up happening that night. I don't know she became self-aware of the fact that she was becoming attracted, or if I was taking too long to make a move, but she started avoiding me. That's when the other guy she was with -- who I didn't know -- realized that something was up and informed me that she had just gotten married a few months ago. Had some kids. At that point, I decided that I wasn't going to be that homewrecker. I mean, WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!

Ended up going to bed, but I couldn't get her out of my damn mind. Anyway, the next day, she ended up approaching me and asking if I wanted to grab lunch. Since I knew the area well, I took her to this really good Spanish spot that has a salsa dance floor. While eating, a Bachata song came on. I asked her if she knew what Bachata was. Explained to her that it's a form of latin music and dance -- sorta like the latin version of blues. Told her that the dancing was very sensual. She asked me to show her. I took her on the floor, showed her what I knew (which isn't much, someone in San Diego taught me), but I made sure to put my hands all over her. I'm pretty sure she wanted to bang right then, but I knew I'd have problems with her lil' entourage.

Anyway, we get back to the event and separate again. I end up going to network and had dinner with some millionaires. Afterward, a group of us met by the pool. My colleague brought some ganja and made a damn gravity bong. We all take a hit. While they went off and starting acting crazy, K and I sat down in these loveseats and started chatting. I'm not really sure about what because we were high as fuck, but at one point, I noticed her licking her lips. I'm pretty sure this is by design, but my mind became flooded with images of me rubbing my hands all over her body, going down on her, etc. I mean, HYPER SEXUAL images. And she moved closer and kept giving me IOI's. I knew I had to make a move soon. So, I waited until the guys came back to join us and said I was headed to bed. However, I stopped at the edge of the pool, chatted with another entrepreneur and kept looking back at K, trying to signal her to say she had to go to bed soon. She finally caught my eye and smiled. I broke off the convo with the entrepreneur and headed in. A few moments later, I saw her follow me.

Instinctively took her by the hand and led her to the elevator. Once inside, I just went for it, began kissing her. Words can't express how turned on I was -- I felt like my soul was horny. And I kept feeling pleasurable sensations just from her touching me. I ended up lifting her into the air and pushing her against the elevator wall. She wraps her legs around me tight. I was thinking, THIS SHIT IS NOT REAL. IT'S NOT HAPPENING. We get to the 9th floor. I carry her to my room, still kissing her on her neck. Other marketers (because we had the entire hotel booked) was staring at us, but neither of us gave a damn.

Once I got her in the room, I just stripped her of her clothes and thus because the most primal, animalistic fucking I've ever engaged in. It was like we were just in tune with what the other wanted. She didn't really want the "ravage me" shit. She clearly preferred long, deep lovemaking thrusts. She was whispering all kinds of dirty shit in my ear, was completely lost in the ecstacy. She orgasmed so hard that the only thing she could say was, "help me." Well, I took that literally and thought she wanted me to help her, so I began thrusting harder. That's not what she meant. She was lost in such pleasure that she was asking for "help" in handling it. So, after I sped up, all she could say was "owwwww," but it was clear she didn't want me to stop.

By that time, I was physically and emotionally drained and we were at like round 3, so I was done. Rolled over. She took my arms and wrapped them around her, asked if she could just stay there awhile before I kicked her out, lol. I told her she could stay all night if she wanted (prolly a lil "beta" but whatever).

She went back to her room early in the morning. Kissed me on the way out, asked if I would keep it a secret from our colleagues. I said yea. I didn't really get a chance to say goodbye and I don't think she really wanted that. But, I'm still sitting here thinking about the entire experience. It's like, you can read the story and still won't know how it feels until it happens. It was all so automatic. Felt like a mystical moment in time or some shit.

For those of you worried about falling in love -- I don't think it'l happen. That's... not how I feel about her. I don't even know if I want to see her again. We met, had fun, had great sex... and now it's on to the next one. I'm not sure what made me execute the programming so strongly. I think being pumped up over the marketing event and all the contacts I was making put me in a "success state."

A few years ago, I would've had problems talking to someone that pretty. DMSI is wiping out all of that. I feel my approach anxiety waning. Super eager to see where I'll be in a few months. I'm inclined to run this all the way until v3 is released, and continue running that for a year.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - apollolux - 09-18-2016

"I was literally talking about a bunch of entrepreneur / marketing dork shit. [ ... ] Clearly, she didn't get what I was saying. Didn't matter. She was hanging off every word." -> "I was displaying my passion for the career I've chosen; she saw it as real and her attraction grew."

Knowing that DMSI has resulted in sexual success for you and others, I'm now interested in hearing more about "turning into a superstar" since I have a gut feeling that becoming a superstar is going to be, for me at least, key to obtaining that level of success. I've been a leader before and I've dominated rooms before, but those times have never for me converted to opportunities for my pick of sexual partners before.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - maxx55 - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 03:56 PM)apollolux Wrote: "I was literally talking about a bunch of entrepreneur / marketing dork shit. [ ... ] Clearly, she didn't get what I was saying. Didn't matter. She was hanging off every word." -> "I was displaying my passion for the career I've chosen; she saw it as real and her attraction grew."

Knowing that DMSI has resulted in sexual success for you and others, I'm now interested in hearing more about "turning into a superstar" since I have a gut feeling that becoming a superstar is going to be, for me at least, key to obtaining that level of success. I've been a leader before and I've dominated rooms before, but those times have never for me converted to opportunities for my pick of sexual partners before.

Same here. I've been a "superstar" with certain groups of people, but I'd rather be the superstar amongst the hot girls.

I really hope 3.0 expands and multiplies the celebrity effect!

Wow... this is truly inspiring.

I only hope DMSI doesn't make ME not care about other people seeing me with the cute housewives or I might get killed lol. Because I fully intend to use DMSI to get some on the job sex.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Blacksheep - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 03:34 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Warning, this post is NSFW....

Thank you for this post. Awesome results. I'm happy for you, despite not knowing you.

What she meant by "Help me"? I also would've thrusted harder. I don't see what else that could mean.

Can't wait to hear more.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 07:06 PM)Travis Wrote:

Thank you for this post. Awesome results. I'm happy for you, despite not knowing you.

What she meant by "Help me"? I also would've thrusted harder. I don't see what else that could mean.

Can't wait to hear more.

Later, she said she was just reacting to the intensity, lol. Didn't really "need help." Doesn't make much sense to me too, I'm just going along with it.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Duke.Togo - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 07:09 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 07:06 PM)Travis Wrote:

Can't wait to hear more.

Later, she said she was just reacting to the intensity, lol. Didn't really "need help." Doesn't make much sense to me too, I'm just going along with it.

Your posts have been inspiring brother! Not just because of the success you have had with women, but also your focus and tenacity with your business.

I'm looking forward to reading more about your successes, and hopefully sharing some of my own as well.

Looking forward to your amazing journey Chaos... Smile

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - RTBoss - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 06:28 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Wow... this is truly inspiring.

I only hope DMSI doesn't make ME not care about other people seeing me with the cute housewives or I might get killed lol. Because I fully intend to use DMSI to get some on the job sex.

Maybe you'll be the subject of some Penthouse Letters, bro!

(09-18-2016, 07:18 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 06:28 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Wow... this is truly inspiring.

Maybe you'll be the subject of some Penthouse Letters, bro!

Never read those, are those like anonymous "I'm confessing about the hot guy I shagged" letters? Tongue

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Rainmak3r - 09-18-2016

Any feedback on "THE MONEY" aspect of this sub?
I mean, it's all fine and dandy to shag as many women as you want but, without the money, then what?
Sex is synonymous with Money and Power, the 3 are not interchangeable..
When you have money, (even with little sub use) your confidence naturally goes up, because you can afford more without the stress of worrying about bills, where you're going to take a woman etc.

Just curious to know the effect of the money aspect of this sub.. seeing as not much emphasis is being placed on being a money magnet, being in the flow, being grateful for all the abundance that is flowing in the now (generally searching for such sub around this forum!)

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Benjamin - 09-18-2016

DMSI has nothing to do with money. And sex has very little to with money either.