Subliminal Talk
I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 (/Thread-I-Ain-t-Happy-Unless-EVERYBODY-S-F-CKIN-DMSI-v2-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-20-2016

Valid testers, invalid testers, male, female, anything in-between or outside the spectrum -- EVERYONE'S THOUGHTS AND EXPERIENCES ARE WELCOME HERE! I don't give a f*ck who you are if you're about that F*CKIN' on DMSI v2.3 LIFE.

[Image: EVERYBODY_FUCKIN.png]

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Raykon - 08-20-2016

LOL at that picture ahahah

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - CatMan - 08-20-2016

This is what all of us will be doing. All KKKIIINNNDDDZZZ of sugar walls, maaan!!

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Shannon - 08-20-2016

Gentlemen, let's remember that this is experimental and try not to get overboard on expectations. We don't know what it will do yet. So just be calm, remain neutral, and observe. Expectations don't help us observe in an unbiased manner.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-20-2016

EDIT: Please edit out the pictures when you reply! I wanna post lots of proof pics, but I can't do that if they'll be here permanently. (Thanks K-Train for reminding me, lol)

Just signed up for a TinderPlus account. Gives me unlimited swiping privileges and some other silliness. Also grabbed an OkCupid A-list account. Going all out to use v2.3 in a date-like setting. Got some pretty interesting matches thus far -- two that I'm going to spend significant energy on.

C'mon Shannon, RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! The wait is killing me!

EDIT: Pics (won't stay up long, but I'm gonna journal a lot more this time around)!

PICS REMOVED. Neither are contenders any longer.

EDIT: Third contender! Proof pic included to deter claims that I'm making up the matches. Very much leaning toward her.

DATE CONFIRMED #3!!!

Only got time for one! Help me pick. I'm leaning towards the second and third.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Shannon - 08-20-2016

It's uploading now. Patience. Smile

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - K-Train - 08-20-2016

So jealous of you guys right now. My ears are going bonkers so I'm doing a refresher on MHS 3G until they stop bugging me. Good luck to you CV. Remember, keep it 300 like the Romans, 300 women, bring the trojans!Cool

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - maxx55 - 08-20-2016

Love the title.

Clicked on it.

Saw the picture and laughed so hard!! xD A++

Btw the second girl gets my vote.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Aventus45 - 08-20-2016

(08-20-2016, 04:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's uploading now. Patience. Smile

[Image: 43724809.jpg]

(08-20-2016, 04:15 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Just signed up for a TinderPlus account. Gives me unlimited swiping privileges and some other silliness. Also grabbed an OkCupid A-list account. Going all out to use v2.3 in a date-like setting. Got some pretty interesting matches thus far -- two that I'm going to spend significant energy on.

C'mon Shannon, RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! The wait is killing me!

EDIT: Pics (won't stay up long, but I'm gonna journal a lot more this time around)!

[Image: thot_1.png]
[Image: thot_2.png]

Only got time for one or the other! Help me pick. I'm leaning towards the second. She's got those sexy, long legs.

If I had to choose, I would go for the second one - but only because reading her face suggests she's more likely to be reasonable than the first one.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - apollolux - 08-20-2016

Second one if only based on appearance. Yum.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - sawell54 - 08-20-2016

Second one she is cuter.. It looks like she has dimples. Bruhh you see those legs?!?

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-20-2016

(08-20-2016, 06:37 PM)sawell54 Wrote: Second one she is cuter.. It looks like she has dimples. Bruhh you see those legs?!?

She is cute... and she has a great personality (based off our chat)... but her legs are kinda skinny, though. And she's tall. Sad

I swear, my matches went up like CRAZY today. If I didn't know any better, this would feel like a "pre-manifestation."

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Jones - 08-20-2016

(08-20-2016, 04:15 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Lovely ladies!

I'm old, but for what it's worth... They're all lovely, but girl #3 has the sweetest smile. Girl #2 looks 'manipulative.' Girl #1 comes in second behind girl #3.

Good luck. With all of 'em. ;-)