Subliminal Talk
Pheromones, PUA, hypnosis... and Subs. AM6 - Save me from my misogyny. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Pheromones, PUA, hypnosis... and Subs. AM6 - Save me from my misogyny. (/Thread-Pheromones-PUA-hypnosis-and-Subs-AM6-Save-me-from-my-misogyny)

Pheromones, PUA, hypnosis... and Subs. AM6 - Save me from my misogyny. - txi0m - 08-07-2016

Hi folks.

I don't think this intro is going to be very extensive, but at the very least I think you all deserve to know where I'm starting from. But first, a little background on my "txi0m" moniker.

I used to be an avid pheromone user. I frequented PheroTruth's forum up until a bit of forum drama sparked up (merely by coincidence; life just got in the way). I posted my experiences and blunt honest opinions on the products I used, even if speaking ill of a product meant I might get cut from earning "cool points" with the manufacturers. If you want to know what I used, google my username. I'm sure you'll find plenty of pheromone experiences.

I also dabbled into PUA. This was about 6 years ago. Wasn't anything bigtime, but I focused on daygame with Japanese girls. I was dramatically more skilled with women than I am today. If you think that sounds backwards, you're not alone in that thought.

Fast forward a few years from then to 3 years ago. The onset of depression, emotional abuse, PTSD and all kinds of other putrid bulls*** came over me swiftly. I have struggled with depression before, as well as thoughts of suicide. What's more frightening than the first time you contemplate suicide is when you've instilled a rock solid belief that taking your own life is not the answer. Having this belief is not the frightening part. What's frightening is when you think about suicide while still having an unbreakable grip on the belief.

It just doesn't make sense why your mind would torment you with thoughts and ideas about suicide when you, no matter what, would never make a move toward it. The thoughts just shouldn't be there.

My depression.. whether it's bipolar depression, PTSD, or a mix of both.. has nearly sucked every last drop of life out of me. This is especially true when I think about how high my spirits used to be 4-6 years ago. I don't see the point of doing much. I'm employed, and this new job (started last January) has helped a lot. But I also totaled my car in April, and my underpaid position in a sales job is my only current source of social activity. I will have a car hopefully before the end of summer.

The source of depression is a girl I dated for three years. Everything was great up until the last 6 months of hell. When I think of the words I would use to describe her before then, I would just say "sweet" "cute" "innocent" "jealous" and "prideful". When I think of the words I would use after that time, I would say "two faced" "jealous" "prideful" "desperate" "self-serving" "naive" "zero empathy" "psychopath" "toxic" "hypocrite" and "b****".

Have I made a point yet?

For about two years of this depression I struggled with being present and having a clear mind in day to day life. I normally dream often, so it's no surprise that I've been tormented with dreams (often nightmares) of her for the majority of this time. Especially in the past year, for whatever reason. I guess it could be that I caught wind that she got married. She had to trip and fall on a few ****s in the process (oops), but I found it both insulting and funny that the next guy she dated she ended up getting married to. Probably because she was afraid of something her doctor said about possible inability to have children (oops), but I didn't say that. Probably also because she was afraid she'd die alone (oops). I have a feeling she will anyway (oops).

Have I made a point yet?

All I want is to be able to enjoy life again. I want to be able to watch Japanese TV without wanting to punch the nice TV host in the face simply for being Japanese. I like Japanese people. There's just some neurological bulls*** in the way that makes me think of that girl whenever I hear the language. Whenever I date a new girl. Whenever any Japanese influence enters my life.

I'm honestly surprised I wrote so much here. I'm constantly on low energy and "can't be ****ed" to do even the things I want and need to. I think I've painted a pretty ugly picture at this point, so now you know where I'm starting. And for some reason, I sat on AM6 for over a year and am only now giving it a serious proper run through. No shortcuts, doing it full proper.

Shannon, I have heard amazing things about your products. None of which gets me excited about of AM6 or any other products for that matter (if I undergo significant changes, it certainly will not be via any placebo effect). I'm not here to kiss any cheeks, but I am here to give a blunt honest account of how this product changes me. I also want to say that you have my respect. Truthfully, I'm tired of taking pills that don't work (or don't work well enough). Hypnosis helped for a while, but these days I have trouble falling into trance. I'm also tired of messing around on my laptop like I used to. This laptop has sat on the corner of my bed for a month without getting moved. And it's always on. I used to go to sleep listening to Japanese TV, but obviously my head isn't right for that when it triggers nightmares. So I settled on using subs exclusively. No pheromones, no pua, no hypnosis, just subs.

I am listening to AM6 nightly in the ultrasonic version. Playing it via Audacity on my Macbook Air at half volume (I sleep on a queen sized bed. My head on one pillow, the laptop on the other). When I'm not working I spend a lot of time in my room. In other words I'm going to have maximum exposure to the product. I started stage 1 at the first of this month, and I will advance to the next stage at the first of the next month, etc etc.

Here's to hoping this product is the cure to my misogyny-- the wakeup call I've needed for a long time.
I'll post updates on my mood and general outlook on at least a biweekly basis.

Cheers folks, thanks for reading.

RE: Pheromones, PUA, hypnosis... and Subs. AM6 - Save me from my misogyny. - chaosvrgn - 08-08-2016

You've made the right choice. Sounds very similar to my past, from the low energy to the self-loathing of one's own culture to the "sitting on AM6 for a year" thing. I'm in the last 20-something days of my second AM6 run. That's a YEAR of this thing. I can honestly say that of all the investments I've ever made, the only thing that comes closest to spending this time running AM6 is the decade of martial arts training.

If you run the program as the instructions explain, you WILL come out of this depression.

RE: Pheromones, PUA, hypnosis... and Subs. AM6 - Save me from my misogyny. - JackOfHearts - 08-08-2016

(08-08-2016, 06:11 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: If you run the program as the instructions explain, you WILL come out of this depression.

Not necessarily, some people have used AM6 and didn't get out of depression. For some it made things worse. Though most people seems to report good results, especially after the 2nd run.

AM6 is not a magic pills even if it is close to it. AM6 is also not the best sub for depression prone individuals. Ephra2 would be much better and smooth.

That guy just came out of magics pills tools and you are offering him another one. I understand you want to help him but that's not the best way to do it.

High expectation is not good, it was the main problem in the pheromone industry in my opinion, too much hype.

RE: Pheromones, PUA, hypnosis... and Subs. AM6 - Save me from my misogyny. - eternity - 08-08-2016

(08-08-2016, 07:27 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 06:11 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: If you run the program as the instructions explain, you WILL come out of this depression.

Not necessarily, some people have used AM6 and didn't get out of depression. For some it made things worse. Though most people seems to report good results, especially after the 2nd run.

AM6 is not a magic pills even if it is close to it. AM6 is also not the best sub for depression prone individuals. Ephra2 would be much better and smooth.

That guy just came out of magics pills tools and you are offering him another one. I understand you want to help him but that's not the best way to do it.

High expectation is not good, it was the main problem in the pheromone industry in my opinion, too much hype.

As much as I agree with the basis of your message, I dont think it's conducive to the original poster nor is it encouraging him to embark on this AM6 journey.

I personally don't see him taking a magic pill approach to the subliminal. He has a pretty valid view on what he is to obtain from this run..

And for the record, 1 run has a high potential to succeed. Case in point, my self. Others can also agree with me. A lot of people get wonderful success from a single run of am6.

Txi0m, apologies for derailing your journal Tongue and welcome and good luck Smile

RE: Pheromones, PUA, hypnosis... and Subs. AM6 - Save me from my misogyny. - Frosted - 08-08-2016

For the depression E2 then LTU would've been a perfect choice. Then AM6 then WM2. I say WM2 because it puts you in such a good mood. After AM6 I felt like shit all the time till I ran WM2. So if AM6 doesn't heal your depression then I reccomend any of these three other subs next.

Edit: Oh yeah, and you said you were looking to kill your mysogyny... don't run SM3 next then lol. Run WM2 if you want to run a magnet. It will help.

RE: Pheromones, PUA, hypnosis... and Subs. AM6 - Save me from my misogyny. - txi0m - 08-08-2016

Hi all, thanks for the input and opinions. No need to apologize for "derailing" the journal-- I think it's all relevant.

@Alpha360: I appreciate your input and concern, but if there's anything alpha I still have, it's that when I decide on something I commit to it. I suppose the problem is only that there isn't much I'm deciding on these days.

Back to addressing everyone...

It took a while to decide what to go with, honestly. But at the end of the day it seemed like AM6 had what I was looking for. I didn't like the idea of wasting time on E2 ("wasting" is a trivial word here), so I went with what seemed best. I've always wanted to do AM6 to refine my alpha traits, and I've had success with a competitor's AM, social circle and seduction subs before. Or at least that's what I told myself. I'm not 100% convinced subs work but obviously I'm giving them a new shot.

I used to be like what WM2 claims to offer, so the plan is AM6->WM2. WM2 stays within the realm of what I'm comfortable with in terms of what I'm attracting. I'm not a SM type of guy by any means.

Also, they say anti-depressants are only as good as the counseling that goes with it. That's the idea behind starting the sub. I'm going to keep taking what I'm getting prescribed and let AM2 be my guide.

EDIT: for those curious, go look up my first post on this forum. I personally was stunned to see how much happier and vibrant I was then in comparison.

RE: Pheromones, PUA, hypnosis... and Subs. AM6 - Save me from my misogyny. - Minititan - 08-08-2016

Whoa! I read the first post in this journal and it rang alot of bells with me.

My situation was very similar, depression during LTR, end of LTR (she cheated), Bullying at work, Suicidal behavior, PTSD, Medication, Hypnosis, Subs. All in that order, 3 years ago I started studying Japanese, it was a seemingly random choice at the time but is something I've enjoyed and is now my major in Uni (late to start uni, now in the later half of my twenties), amazingly focusing on that helped me through everything. I know your situation is probably different, it sounds like you could already speak japanese before things took a turn, but I did have to text a friend (who reads this forum from time to time) just now to find out if hes trying to wind me up by posting something that seemed so familiar :L

I wish you all the best on this journey Smile how is your Japanese?

RE: Pheromones, PUA, hypnosis... and Subs. AM6 - Save me from my misogyny. - Benjamin - 08-08-2016

I identify alot man. I got some good success with pua stuff years ago, but in the end it triggered more of my issues and I found each time i'd go out and approach like crazy deeper fear would be triggered and i'd regress.

Combine this with a crazy situation that was the most intense of my life and ptsd the last few years have been way harder to get out there and meet girls and the 'shutting down' response got stronger when I forced myself to do it.

I actually feel E2 is opening this up and directing me to heal and it's making a difference. It's definately not wasted time and sounds like you could benefit from it.

But you've started AM6 so it's a good idea to finish it. Good luck.

RE: Pheromones, PUA, hypnosis... and Subs. AM6 - Save me from my misogyny. - JackOfHearts - 08-08-2016

(08-08-2016, 08:09 AM)eternitys_child Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 07:27 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:

As much as I agree with the basis of your message, I dont think it's conducive to the original poster nor is it encouraging him to embark on this AM6 journey.

I personally don't see him taking a magic pill approach to the subliminal. He has a pretty valid view on what he is to obtain from this run..

And for the record, 1 run has a high potential to succeed. Case in point, my self. Others can also agree with me. A lot of people get wonderful success from a single run of am6.

Txi0m, apologies for derailing your journal Tongue and welcome and good luck Smile

Yeah it's not really encouraging, that's more a realistic point of view.

RE: Pheromones, PUA, hypnosis... and Subs. AM6 - Save me from my misogyny. - chaosvrgn - 08-09-2016

I've run AM6 for over a year straight, taken close to five hundred pages of observations and notes (hasn't anyone ever wondered how I managed to run AM6 + DMSI and end up fairly unscathed? ;P) and I stand by the following assertion: AM6 is the ONLY sub that a man in modern society truly needs to run. One year of AM6 will not only get rid of your depression, but also push you to become the best version of yourself possible.

I'm sure E2 is an amazing sub with wide effects but it has a much more singular purpose and more narrow focus. If I were suffering from PTSD or had significant sexual trauma or anything else that needed laser focus, POWERFUL healing, I'd go for it ASAP.

If you want to take a swiss army knife approach to your life and totally change yourself at your core, run AM6. And yes, it'll take care of the depression too. So, push on Txi0m, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

RE: Pheromones, PUA, hypnosis... and Subs. AM6 - Save me from my misogyny. - Benjamin - 08-09-2016

Depends how deep the issues are. I got good things from AM6 but it wasn't fully 'all there' because of alot of deeper fears and traumas that I feel E2 is starting to help me deal with.

So if I run E2 for long enough I believe the next time I do AM which I hope is the 6g version then i'll be way clearer for it to really work.