Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Benjamin - 08-08-2016

Hahaha i'm laughing at the whole 'disney style stalker' hahaha.

"Why hello sir.. perchance are you upset that i'm sitting in your tree every night.. singing you lullabies and looking at you change and goto the toilet through my monicle."

Quote:Sorry to make you so damned attractive, man! lol

Hahahaha what a horrible thing to thrust upon any man! I'd happily take that on myself Tongue

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 08-08-2016

(08-08-2016, 05:46 PM)Benjamin Wrote: "Why hello sir.. perchance are you upset that i'm sitting in your tree every night.. singing you lullabies and looking at you change and goto the toilet through my monicle."

hahahaha
I'm crying right now

It's like that Clay Aiken song that women were going nuts over back in the day, and I was always like wtf?

"What you doing tonight? I wish I could be a fly on your wall / If I were invisible... I would just watch you in your room."

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Steven - 08-08-2016

Shannon,

Cool manifestation story! I'm guessing these astrological types are very compatible with you.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Benjamin - 08-08-2016

Quote:hahahaha
I'm crying right now

It's like that Clay Aiken song that women were going nuts over back in the day, and I was always like wtf?

"What you doing tonight? I wish I could be a fly on your wall / If I were invisible... I would just watch you in your room."

Hahaha I was laughing so much when I posted it.

Weird.. I don't remember that song. So they wouldn't like a guy sitting in their tree, but if he could turn into a fly then that's okay. Women logic haha

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 08-08-2016

(08-08-2016, 06:13 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

Cool manifestation story! I'm guessing these astrological types are very compatible with you.

You could, er, say that... put it this way: if I had not already learned that lesson, I would have already banged them both, married or not. I know everything about how to seduce this type of woman, and what turns them on, what they want, how to make them fall in love with me... how to do pretty much anything I want. These are one of two types of women I can do this with. The other is the polar axial opposite.

The problem with both of these types is... they're AMAZING in bed, and they are AMAZINGLY fertile. I have only once ever met one who didn't already have 2+ kids.

But I don't do the married woman thing anymore, at least without it being mutually agreed upon by her AND her husband.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - apollolux - 08-08-2016

(08-08-2016, 05:22 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 05:01 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I wanted to present a pattern to you I've been seeing.

1) Women losing their coordination. As the most dramatic example, I was sitting with my back to the path where the waitresses walk. As one passed within 10 feet of me she dropped something. I've see waitresses and cashiers get very clumsy around me lately. Dropped silverware. Getting weak in the knees suddenly. Stumbling as they walk by me. Dropping pens. Dropping anything. Being unable to pick up pens or other small objects. So they're losing their fine motor skills. Sometimes they have problems with balance and their gross motor skills. I don't even have to be facing them. This all happens in about 10 feet of me.

2) Women are losing their ability to speak coherently around me. The record was set today... within 15 seconds of the conversation, this woman was unable to form intelligible words. Just phonemes. Normally she's quite talkative, articulate, and intelligent. Also it's not like I asked her to solve a complex existential problem either.

These are NOT exaggerations. These things were NOT happening to this degree or frequency before this program. Sure I've seen a woman get clumsy here and there around me. But nothing like this!

I don't know what exactly is going on. But the more I use this program, the more women experience this phenomenon more quickly and to a greater intensity. It's like their brains are shutting down or their nervous system is overloading or something. Your comments would be appreciated!

The loss of fine motor skills happens when the correct attraction and arousal subsystems are triggered into a highly active state very quickly. It's like seeing a stunning woman and suddenly you trip over your own feet and walk into walls and can't speak.

Sorry to make you so damned attractive, man! lol

Even sorrier that I'm not finished with how ridiculous I am going to make it. Smile

FYI, this happens to me with the 4G predecessors BIABWS and DAOS. I may or may not have noted it in my journal here, but the Muslim classmate I mention a couple of times tends to eat way messier when she's with me. I shudder to think how she'll survive if she gets into my Embedded Systems class, where we'll have to operate soldering irons in a relatively small room.

This loss of fine motor skills is almost certainly inherited from the parent subs, so yet another thing for me to look forward to! Big Grin

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Julius Caesar - 08-09-2016

(08-08-2016, 02:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: Are you using DMSI at all?

Been using v2.2 for 2-3 weeks. I've had great results, but the facial tension kicks in when I make prolonged eye contact with hot women. Granted, this is something I need to work on myself, it's not the program's fault.

One of the few non-Bullshit pua products i've used, "Code of the Natural" by Rob Brindred, focused on relaxing the body, improving mobility, and giving the user swagger through strength, mobility and flexibility. It actually works, and DMSI gives me a similar swagger that I got from using CoN. However, CoN never touched the face or neck, which is where I personally carry the most tension, and despite searching Youtube I haven't found any way to release it.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - K-Train - 08-09-2016

(08-09-2016, 11:01 AM)Julius Caesar Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 02:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: Are you using DMSI at all?

Been using v2.2 for 2-3 weeks. I've had great results, but the facial tension kicks in when I make prolonged eye contact with hot women. Granted, this is something I need to work on myself, it's not the program's fault.

One of the few non-***** pua products i've used, "Code of the Natural" by Rob Brindred, focused on relaxing the body, improving mobility, and giving the user swagger through strength, mobility and flexibility. It actually works, and DMSI gives me a similar swagger that I got from using CoN. However, CoN never touched the face or neck, which is where I personally carry the most tension, and despite searching Youtube I haven't found any way to release it.

Hey there Caesar, what kind of results have you been getting from DMSI?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Steven - 08-09-2016

Shannon,

As I've been reading people's posts about the DMSI series and thinking about my own experiences, there seem to be some definite results:

1) Increase in women trying to get attention of men using the program

2) Increased opportunities to approach women

3) Increase in experiences of energy

4) Increase in women approaching men when those women are in defined roles (sale staff approaching men when they are customers; waitresses hanging around)

5) Increase in women displaying signs of extreme attraction and arousal

While there may be other impacts, all of the above seem to be consistent.

a) I haven't noticed consistent journal entries or results about men being randomly approached by women, or any other types of initiative type actions. I want to be clear, I'm simply stating this based on what I've been reading and observing rather than as a criticism.

b) When men are interacting with women or there is high sexual arousal on the woman's part, I've noticed that it's like watching a Star Trek episode. Suddenly the woman's shields will go up and she'll start engaging in evasive maneuvers. Then dates or sex are thwarted, or at least the progress gets derailed.

c) I also think there's a feature of being in awe of the results (myself included). In other words, thinking "wow, this is actually working" instead of taking effective action. Perhaps a module to make people using the program feel as though the results are expected and normal, rather than something amazing to be observed.

What are your thoughts, Shannon? Do we need more time? Does the disinhibition need to be increased? Since staff is approaching more and it is their job to approach customers, do random women need to "feel" a sense of permission or justification to approach us, like it is some how in their purpose to do so, or required of them, or normal or natural?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RTBoss - 08-09-2016

Shannon, have you considered stopping DMSI and having your girlfriend run it to see what it's like being on the receiving end? Would that perhaps give you any more insight on any change you think needs to be made?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 08-09-2016

(08-09-2016, 03:13 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Shannon, have you considered stopping DMSI and having your girlfriend run it to see what it's like being on the receiving end? Would that perhaps give you any more insight on any change you think needs to be made?

RTBoss, what would you do if I suggested you stop using it and have your wife use it instead?

Smile

I have had her use it under controlled circumstances, and I have observed what you're talking about but I'm not about to have her use it for very long for the following two reasons:

1. I don't care to make her prone to "meeting half way" on approaches of other guys who want to fuck her, and even without the aura she gets approached daily, even though she is not physically impressive compared to the sort of women I usually date. I have not had an easy time finding this "faithfulness" thing in a woman. Why would I encourage the only one I have found who has been faithful to go fuck someone else?

2. She is using, and very much needs, E2. When we got sick and she stopped using it, took a week for her to flip out because she wasn't done processing some of her insecurities and fears based on past traumas, and the program wasn't masking them from her conscious mind anymore. I nearly walked away from the relationship over it.

So, nice try.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Julius Caesar - 08-09-2016

(08-09-2016, 11:18 AM)K-Train Wrote: Hey there Caesar, what kind of results have you been getting from DMSI?

I'll put up my journal soon. Don't want to high-jack Shannon's thread, so I'll just say I've been getting a TON of looks from hot women aged 18-35 (I'm 26). Definitely not normal, I've never gotten nearly this much attention, absolutely not my imagination.

The most mind blowing aspect has been law of attraction/manifestation stuff. I never believed in "The Secret", but I've had multiple experiences since starting that have left me dumbfounded. There was a sequence of connected events last Wednesday that, statistically speaking, is just unbelievable. I want to do a good write up without spilling the beans here and now.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RTBoss - 08-09-2016

Touché.

Not quite the same, though. You run a subliminal business, and are "The Creator." I'm a customer, married, and a father. Having a girlfriend, while not diminishing her importance to you, is not a relationship with the same level of commitment. :-)

Do you have any female friends you trust and see on a regular or semi-regular basis that would submit themselves as testers to help you out?

I know you're curious. I'm curious. I just don't have any women in my life that match what I just asked you.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 08-09-2016

Tonight is trivia night, and at trivia, I observed the following discrepancies from the norm:

1. There is a woman, S, who is in her 50's who is actually very physically attractive in spite of her age. She has been growing more and more interested over the last several months. Tonight, she initiated a hug for the first time ever.
  2. One of the females who sits to my right 2-3 booths from where I sit, who is usually giving me crotch displays, tonight could not sit there because the booths were full. She sat at the bar where I could not see her. I thought that was the end of it, but when the booths were empty, she and her team moved to sit there. Not so terribly unusual, but for the first time in about a month, she was consciously trying not to give me crotch displays, and every time she caught herself coming even close, she would stop herself.
  3. The booth in front of them was seating a team consisting of a VBG (very big girl) and a petite woman. Kind of an amusing dichotomy, but VBG was giving me repeated very blatant crotch displays, where she would sit in the booth with her back to the wall to face me (she was almost directly behind me) and one leg straight out on the bench with the other bent resting on the floor, and as far apart as she could get them. This happened three or four separate times. I noted that her companion at one point was sitting with both feet on the bench, legs crossed at the ankles, and facing me. That only happened once. Kept catching VBG staring, but she would never smile, even when I smiled at her. It was almost as if she was too intent to smile.
  4. A, who had been giving me strong IOIs for the previous three weeks, sat away from me, and gave me zero IOIs tonight. It was like I didn't exist, except when I locked eyes with her in passing and smiled. Then she smiled back.
  5. My server, another S, was flushed deep red all of the first 20 minutes, and then that went away. She and I ended up in a really personal conversation when she asked why my gf never comes to trivia. I explained that it's my lunch break, and she's not with me while I am at work. Then I playfully asked why her girlfriend was never there, and she laughed and said she had none. So boyfriend, then? Then the real conversation started, and I managed to get her interested in meeting me after work next week. She's giving body language and action signals that she likes me and is interested, but is trying to keep her distance. She's a lot of fun to talk to, so I'm going to win on this one no matter what happens.
  6. The manager, E, saw me and made a point of smiling sweetly and saying hello. Before last week, this never happened. Last week I told her that she had gorgeous long hair, which she does. Tonight I flirted with her by teasing her that she was teasing me by having it up. She really enjoyed the attention, but was off doing manager-y things after that.

Not really a whole lot of much interest, except that basically I have what might turn into a date with my server. I gave her my number, and let's see what she does with it. I would have gotten hers, but her body language tells me she has been burned a lot and is very VERY skittish. I'll let her come to me and use curiosity as the hook.

Odd that I got some negative reactions tonight.